Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,188 members, 7,845,901 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2603) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6258437 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2600) (2601) (2602) (2603) (2604) (2605) (2606) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 09, 2018
Ethnic kenyan somalis are very poor the new comers are looters of war ravaged somalia
Iwantslavesgone:

Hahahahaha or maybe you are just too stupid and lazy to compete undecided. What about the Somalis and Nigerians? undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

Hahahahaha or maybe you are just too stupid and lazy to compete undecided. What about the Somalis and Nigerians? undecided

Don't mind them, very lazy of people

They rather carry their frustrated ass here to hate

Nigerians their academia

Nigerian banks in Kenya are growing

Jumia is the biggest online retailer in Kenya with 90% of the market

Jumia is the largest real estate firm Kenya by a crazy mile
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2018
Troy404:
Ethnic kenyan somalis are very poor the new comers are looters of war ravaged somalia

Hahahaha so you admit being dominated by new comers ? undecided. In your own country? Are you people this daft and lazy?. Give Nigerians a few years and see how we will take over the.port of mombasa and all your streets and business office parks in Nairobi.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 2:01pm On Dec 09, 2018
Troy404:

We know Somalians from Somalia dominates the remnants of what Indians have left

They are the largest black employer in Kenya and largest investors in Kenya
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
bantudra:

you talk too much...do you realy believe the rest of the world hate nigerians....??...

thats foolishness....keep on believing western propaganda....we dont care....

provoke us and suffer....simple....
okay most Nigerians are criminals abroad even here in kenya they arrested on a daily basis
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 2:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
Kazikazi:
Tanzania
Melia,Zanzibar

I don't understand. Why do Kenyans hate everyone including Tz considering the fact that you feed them and prevent them of dying from starvation
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2018
tlann:
okay most Nigerians are criminals abroad even here in kenya they arrested on a daily basis

We still dominate you guys in your country na
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 2:04pm On Dec 09, 2018
tlann:
hahahaha so how does that affect me so your are proud of violating women one survey said 40million Nigerians are mad i can now see it

I'm proud that we violate your mothers and daughters not sparing your wives too
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 09, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

Keep on making silly excuses , Nigerians, Somalis and other Africans have come to colonize your markets and businesses, we will fck you up more than the Indians and whites.
you are crazy man and you know nothing about kenya somalis are kenyans and they are very poor tell me any nigerian owned business empire in Kenya there is none most nigerians in kenya are hustlers students and criminals that is it

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2018
darfay:

Nigerians their academia

These idiots think we are stupid. Even their mothers and teenage girls go after nigerian guys , not to mention their hungry women.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 09, 2018
darfay:

We still dominate you guys in your country na
okay tell me where you dominate empty chest beating you only invest in churches
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 2:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
Festivity in Lagos
Abuja the city of greenery

my Nigerians please post Christmas pictures in our cities

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
kenyan economy is dominated by KIKUYUS
Iwantslavesgone:

Hahahaha so you admit being dominated by new comers ? undecided. In your own country? Are you people this daft and lazy?. Give Nigerians a few years and see how we will take over the.port of mombasa and all your streets and business office parks in Nairobi.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2018
darfay:

Nigerians their academia

40 million Nigerians are mad can you mention any nigerian academia in kenya they is only one nigerian bank in kenya ecobank and it is among the worst performers

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2018
samsobo24:
Nairobi tall building built by whites can excite only Kenyans.

Lagos is over developed than Nairobi comparing with Nairobi standard.

Lagos spreads its development all over like tentacles.

Does Nairobi even have the ego of reclaiming land.

Lekki,Ikoyi,Victoria island, Ikorodu ,Ikeja, Banana island are just too much

Abuja on the other hand beats Lagos in terms of modernity,serenity, top notch estates, world class estates etc.

Rural Lagos is almost like a city to Kenyans because of infrastructures like roads,street lights, bridges, road markings and bill board.

Lagos is almost completely urban with everywhere litered with modern shops and banks.

I laugh when Kenyans say we have only a CBD when we even have more than the current marina,VI,Ikeja,Lekki etc speaking in terms of Nairobi's shitty standard.

Almost everywhere can be almost called a cbd in lagos. Oshodi world class transport interchange,all bus terminal projects in Lagos,ultra modern markets continue to scatter all over the mainland.

Lagos has invested and still doing in empowering the youths in tech,training women and midwives, training artisans etc.

Kenyans research about Lagos, ask your countrymen and see for yourselves.

I say this with all sincerity that Nairobi is scrap comparing with Lagos.

You should praise your white masters for giving you something to compare with Lagos.

the first picture is nigerian tallest building

The second picture lagos base landmark. Yes lagos is one of the best cities in africa. Just look at picture 2 and 3 why lagos is the real giant of africa

God bless nigeria or should I say god save nigeria

https://dailytimes.ng/2018-lagos-abuja-named-among-worst-cities-live-africa/

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 2:14pm On Dec 09, 2018
tlann:
you are crazy man and you know nothing about kenya somalis are kenyans and they are very poor tell me any nigerian owned business empire in Kenya there is none most nigerians in kenya are hustlers students and criminals that is it

Boy we both know you are sissies who are easily dominated but would rather claim to be warriors grin. Whites don't play politics there because they don't want the spotlight on their privilege, they are keeping low key while enslaving you. The Indians as well . The Somalis and now Nigerians don't care nothing for you, we are busy colonizing your small business sectors, streets and turning your dark boys into drug users and your cheap girls to traffickers and sex slaves. Let's see what that stupid Uhuru will do when we start going to the AU for his anti African rants .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 2:14pm On Dec 09, 2018
tlann:

We dominate your online retail 90% mkt share

We dominate your real estate through jumia

Our banks are growing in Kenya

We dominate your academia
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 2:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
tlann:
40 million Nigerians are mad can you mention any nigerian academia in kenya they is only one nigerian bank in kenya ecobank and it is among the worst performers

There is uba and gtb
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

These idiots think we are stupid. Even their mothers and teenage girls go after nigerian guys , not to mention their hungry women.

Our own is just to violate their women and dump them while their men watch hopelessly
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2018
bantudra:
you kenyans have no shame...sooo,we should challenge tanzanians too because of una....??...tanzanians never insulted us,you did...!!!!

kazikazi invited me to visit tanzania already....

pwaaaa....!!!!

Nobody asked you to challenge Tanzania, just don't go there. They take pleasure in jailing Nigerians.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

the first picture is nigerian tallest building

The second picture lagos base landmark. Yes lagos is one of the best cities in africa. Just look at picture 2 and 3 why lagos is the real giant of africa

God bless nigeria or should I say god save nigeria

thunda smotther you their...!!

you traitor....!!

now that you see that kenyans cant win you wan yarn dust....

i would hate even a kenyan that sides with nigerians against kenyans....

chai....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

Kenyan economy is dominated by kikuyus not even indians nigerians in kenya are beggar pastors hustlers and students who escape their hellhole called nigeria and most of them are deported everyday thanks to our minister of internal affairs fred matiangi

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2018
tlann:

You are too dumb to know how churches influence your streets grin. Your mothers and wives pay Nigerian pastors with their hard earned money so that they can turn you docile fools to drug users and pimps to your own women cheesy. You will see how Kenya will be in 3 years time .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 2:18pm On Dec 09, 2018
samsobo24:
Nairobi tall building built by whites can excite only Kenyans.

Lagos is over developed than Nairobi comparing with Nairobi standard.

Lagos spreads its development all over like tentacles.

Does Nairobi even have the ego of reclaiming land.

Lekki,Ikoyi,Victoria island, Ikorodu ,Ikeja, Banana island are just too much

Abuja on the other hand beats Lagos in terms of modernity,serenity, top notch estates, world class estates etc.

Rural Lagos is almost like a city to Kenyans because of infrastructures like roads,street lights, bridges, road markings and bill board.

Lagos is almost completely urban with everywhere litered with modern shops and banks.

I laugh when Kenyans say we have only a CBD when we even have more than the current marina,VI,Ikeja,Lekki etc speaking in terms of Nairobi's shitty standard.

Almost everywhere can be almost called a cbd in lagos. Oshodi world class transport interchange,all bus terminal projects in Lagos,ultra modern markets continue to scatter all over the mainland.

Lagos has invested and still doing in empowering the youths in tech,training women and midwives, training artisans etc.

Kenyans research about Lagos, ask your countrymen and see for yourselves.

I say this with all sincerity that Nairobi is scrap comparing with Lagos.

You should praise your white masters for giving you something to compare with Lagos.

Is this what you're talking about?,

Everything you're talking about are just imaginary world,

Look at that slumpolis for a CBD,

Did you mention streetlights grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 2:18pm On Dec 09, 2018
tlann:

We dominate your private universities very soon 50% of all Kenyan graduates would be Nigerian

We would then going to corner 50% of your jobs in addition to the one we would create
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
tlann:
you can fence Serengeti ww ni mjinga ?? na mbona wali award maasai Mara c Serengeti ww ni bwege sana punda ya MTU unamaanisha maasai Mara haina wanyama only wildbeasts migrate ww pumbavu
You empty head!
If we fence off our Serengeti national park,no wild beasts or zebras will track to your Masai Mara,and by that, some little lions and hynas and wild dogs will starve to death in the same way as Turkana fellows!
By us fencing off our serengeti,we will disrupt the whole of Masai Mara ecology. Everything will perish in Masai Mara.Remember most if not all animals in Masai Mara were born in Tz,hence they are Tanzania's. Don't forget Masai Mara is a dwarf to our giant Serengeti national park! Should I talk more?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
You are very naive those people are in refugeee/concentration camps KIKUYUS are biggest employer
darfay:

We know Somalians from Somalia dominates the remnants of what Indians have left

They are the largest black employer in Kenya and largest investors in Kenya
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2018
tlann:

My friend do not get angry because most of the nigeria people you are angry with are illiterate they can never understand

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
darfay:

We dominate your online retail 90% mkt share

We dominate your real estate through jumia

Our banks are growing in Kenya

We dominate your academia
you are sick which banks are you talking about Kenyan banks equity kcb cooperative are the big boys here is jumia a real estate firm ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2018
gallivant:

Nobody asked you to challenge Tanzania, just don't go there. They take pleasure in jailing Nigerians.

stfu...!!....an sad because of sufferNsmiling right now.... undecided undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2018
NAIROBI vs Lagos

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 09, 2018
darfay:

We dominate your private universities very soon 50% of all Kenyan graduates would be Nigerian

We would then going to corner 50% of your jobs in addition to the one we would create
your are a blockhead you can't even dominate Nigeria which is at the mercy of South Africa from mtn to shoprite a simple retail market south Africa dominates you i pity you

(1) (2) (3) ... (2600) (2601) (2602) (2603) (2604) (2605) (2606) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.