Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2604) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6255990 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2601) (2602) (2603) (2604) (2605) (2606) (2607) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

My friend do not get angry because most of the nigeria people you are angry with are illiterate they can never understand
i can see they are fools empty bragging
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
darfay:

Nowenuse this one say Fulani people full Kenya

You already sound stupid stop your crap story of phantom Nigerians Biko

Hahaha, you dey mind the kolo. mtisTheQubit is a known joker.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2018
tlann:
Kenyan economy is dominated by kikuyus not even indians nigerians in kenya are beggar pastors hustlers and students who escape their hellhole called nigeria and most of them are deported everyday thanks to our minister of internal affairs fred matiangi

Stop dreaming , you black Kenyans dominate only the marathon races, rape in slums, aids infections ,drinking and drugs . Only the politicians of kikuyi tribe eat with your masters, they don't even dominate the economy just the politics , you are a lead by proxies. Nigerians are coming in numbers , we know your weak asses can't do nothing but cry while we dominate you and breed you out of existence. We both know all the Nigerians you claim you deported all left a bastard each just to improve your gene pool.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2018
darfay:

I don't understand. Why do Kenyans hate everyone including Tz considering the fact that you feed them and prevent them of dying from starvation
Friend, How can a starving guy show love to others?Even a dog who is so loyal can betray you because of starvation.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

Stop dreaming , you black Kenyans dominate only the marathon races, rape in slums, aids infections ,drinking and drugs . Only the politicians of kikuyi tribe eat with your masters, they don't even dominate the economy just the politics , you are a lead by proxies. Nigerians are coming in numbers , we know your weak asses can't do nothing but cry while we dominate you and breed you out of existence. We both know all the Nigerians you claim you deported all left a bastard each just to improve your gene pool.

you are very bad asss lady....kikikikiki...

i like reading what you write....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
Kazikazi:
You empty head!
If we fence off our Serengeti national park,no wild beasts or zebras will track to your Masai Mara,and by that, some little lions and hynas and wild dogs will starve to death in the same way as Turkana fellows!
By us fencing off our serengeti,we will disrupt the whole of Masai Mara ecology. Everything will perish in Masai Mara.Remember most if not all animals in Masai Mara were born in Tz,hence they are Tanzania's. Don't forget Masai Mara is a dwarf to our giant Serengeti national park! Should I talk more?
you are a mad guy i will never argue with you again you have no point idiot you are sick you need mental check up shetani akulambe uso kla asubuhi ukiamka huyu ni nani huyu

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
KWI KWI KWI IS THAT THEIR CBD NOWONDER THEY DONT POST IT
Kur17:

Is this what you're talking about?,

Everything you're talking about are just imaginary world,

Look at that slumpolis for a CBD,

Did you mention streetlights grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2018
Kazikazi:
Friend, How can a starving guy show love to others?Even a dog who is so loyal can betray you because of starvation.

Lazy people think about food all the time, every time.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 2:33pm On Dec 09, 2018
Troy404:
KWI KWI KWI IS THAT THEIR CBD NOWONDER THEY DONT POST IT

cbd sounds like something to smoke to me....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 09, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

Boy we both know you are sissies who are easily dominated but would rather claim to be warriors grin. Whites don't play politics there because they don't want the spotlight on their privilege, they are keeping low key while enslaving you. The Indians as well . The Somalis and now Nigerians don't care nothing for you, we are busy colonizing your small business sectors, streets and turning your dark boys into drug users and your cheap girls to traffickers and sex slaves. Let's see what that stupid Uhuru will do when we start going to the AU for his anti African rants .

Oh I forgot is your nigerian people which are running across the desert mediterranean sea themselves to fight for the white man's crumbs which drop from the white man's table. Just go to other african countries evil benin republic and ghana you will see 15 nigerians students in one room. Did you come on nairaland fully yourself. Nigeria is 150 country in the human development index. So what do you own most nigerians in other countries are refugees and what can a refugee achieve.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
Kur17:

Kur17:

well Google is your friend,ask you government.

I told you that it isn't easy to manage a state with a tiny land mass, with a population more than Kenya,those pictures were when Lagos island was still in disorder due to only 1 CBD.

Lagos island is ten million miles ahead of Nairobi cbd developed by whites. it has more high rises than the whole Kenya.

I guess you would have been looking for same for VI ,lekki,Ikeja, etc.

Your slums are a stone trow away from your cbd and it pleases you.

Rural Lagos infrastructure is more sophisticated than Nairobi's so called cities.

Google infrastructure revolution in Lagos and see for yourself.

Nairobi is a place where travel agencies ought to explore to bring out the lies and pretence Kenya's have been resorting to.

Lagos CBDs are well planned, Lagos is just too much for shitty nairobi
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
tlann:
you are a mad guy i will never argue with you again you have no point idiot you are sick you need mental check up shetani akulambe uso kla asubuhi ukiamka huyu ni nani huyu

I only remind him how lazy he is and just let him go grin he's such a dunderhead to argue with
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2018
darfay:

We dominate your online retail 90% mkt share

We dominate your real estate through jumia

Our banks are growing in Kenya

We dominate your academia

Oh you forgot to stay that you are poverty expert
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:36pm On Dec 09, 2018
Kazikazi:
You empty head!
If we fence off our Serengeti national park,no wild beasts or zebras will track to your Masai Mara,and by that, some little lions and hynas and wild dogs will starve to death in the same way as Turkana fellows!
By us fencing off our serengeti,we will disrupt the whole of Masai Mara ecology. Everything will perish in Masai Mara.Remember most if not all animals in Masai Mara were born in Tz,hence they are Tanzania's. Don't forget Masai Mara is a dwarf to our giant Serengeti national park! Should I talk more?

Are you Tanzanians stupid? You can't fence off God's creation just to spite Kenyans. You sound like a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

you know nothing about Kenya idiot kikuyus dominate everything in kenya from politics to business small and big . kikuyus are the richest people in kenya they own the economy of Kenya Nigerians are nothing they are treated like sh!t and nobody cares or you have never heard Nigerians dying at jkia detention centres and nobody cares

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 2:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
[quote author=Kur17 post=73670897]Kenya is poised to produce Africa’s most productive human capital in the medium term, a World Bank survey shows, buoyed by the country’s present deep investment in healthcare and child education.

The inaugural Human Capital Index (HCI) the World Bank published recently shows that Kenya ties with Algeria in offering the best education and health in the continent — factors that would make them churn out most productive workers by 2036.

Kenya scores 0.52 to rank 94 in the world out of the 157 countries ranked in the HCI that puts Singapore on top of the world with a score of 0.88. It beats large economies in Africa such as South Africa, Nigeria and Egypt.

The report comes barely a month after Bloomberg report ranked Kenyan immigrants working in the US as the third most skilled and industrious foreigners.

In the region, Tanzania scores 0.40 in the HCI at position 128 followed by Ethiopia, Uganda and Sudan with 0.38 at position 135, 137 and 139 respectively while Rwanda scores 0.37 at position 142.

The index is measured in terms of the productivity of the next generation of workers relative to the benchmark of complete education and full health. An economy in which the average worker achieves both full health and education potential will score a value of one on the index.

The study measures the consequences of neglecting investments in human capital in terms of the lost productivity of the next generation of workers.

“In countries with the lowest human capital investments today, our analysis suggests that the workforce of the future will only be one-third to one-half as productive as it could be if people enjoyed full health and received a high-quality education,” the report says.

The HCI survey shows that Kenya has made efforts in building the right foundations to churn out productive workers by the age of 18. Kenya has in the past decade been implementing various reforms aimed at improving the quality of education.

Key among them is funding of the free primary and day-secondary education. In addition, the government registered more technical and vocational education training (TVET) institutions to bridge skill gaps in the labour market.

The reforms have yielded some fruit with Economic Survey 2018 showing that total enrolment in pre-primary schools rose by 2.9 per cent to 3.29 million in 2017 compared to the previous year while enrolment in primary schools increased from 10.3 million in 2016 to 10.4 million in 2017.

In addition, enrolment in secondary schools grew by 4.1 per cent to 2.83 million in 2017.

As jobs become defined by more cognitive and analytical tasks, the World Bank cites Kenyan worker as having the ability to compete well.

“In Bolivia and Kenya, more than 40 per cent of workers using computers perform complex tasks that require advanced programming,” says the report.

"Indeed, the demand is growing for transferable higher-order cognitive skills such as logic, critical thinking, complex problem-solving, and reasoning.”

In health, the report observes that Kenya has made progress in making children survive from birth to school age. It notes that the death of any child is not only a tragedy but also a loss of human capital, which is never realised.

The World Bank study also shows that bureaucracies charged with implementing policies to build human capital often lack the capacity or the incentives to do so effectively.

Service delivery indicators survey the World Bank conducted in seven countries in sub-Saharan Africa, including Kenya found that, on average, three in 10 fourth-grade teachers had not mastered the language curriculum they were teaching.

“On a positive note, 94 per cent of Kenyan teachers had done so,” says the report that also ranks Kenyan doctors ahead of Nigeria.

“The surveys paint an equally mixed picture for healthcare facilities: About 80 per cent of Kenyan doctors could correctly diagnose a basic condition such as neonatal asphyxia, whereas less than 50 per cent of Nigerian doctors were able to do so.”[/quote

Its a pity people can't comprehend the importance of the HCI. Don't be surprised IF THE BRICS WANT A K!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
bantudra:

thunda smotther you their...!!

you traitor....!!

now that you see that kenyans cant win you wan yarn dust....

i would hate even a kenyan that sides with nigerians against kenyans....

chai....

Did you see the pictures and you so happy. Yesterday you guys are calling me a ghanaian today you remember I'm in nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 2:40pm On Dec 09, 2018
samsobo24:
well Google is your friend,ask you government.

I told you that it isn't easy to manage a state with a tiny land mass, with a population more than Kenya,those pictures were when Lagos island was still in disorder due to only 1 CBD.

Lagos island is ten million miles ahead of Nairobi cbd developed by whites. it has more high rises than the whole Kenya.

I guess you would have been looking for same for VI ,lekki,Ikeja, etc.

Your slums are a stone trow away from your cbd and it pleases you.

Rural Lagos infrastructure is more sophisticated than Nairobi's so called cities.

Google infrastructure revolution in Lagos and see for yourself.

Nairobi is a place where travel agencies ought to explore to bring out the lies and pretence Kenya's have been resorting to.

Lagos CBDs are well planned, Lagos is just too much for shitty nairobi

Why don't you post the current pics here as you claim?

Lagos and Abuja comes second and third as worst cities to live...

That's means that picture reflects the latest status of latter

Cities are a reflection of a country's economic might, and yours is as pathetic as your economic growth pace

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

You are too dumb to know how churches influence your streets grin. Your mothers and wives pay Nigerian pastors with their hard earned money so that they can turn you docile fools to drug users and pimps to your own women cheesy. You will see how Kenya will be in 3 years time .

Before year 2025 41% of the world's people living in poverty will be living in nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 2:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

Oh I forgot is your nigerian people which are running across the desert mediterranean sea themselves to fight for the white man's crumbs which drop from the white man's table. Just go to other african countries evil benin republic and ghana you will see 15 nigerians students in one room. Did you come on nairaland fully yourself. Nigeria is 150 country in the human development index. So what do you own most nigerians in other countries are refugees and what can a refugee achieve.

Keep fooling yourself. You are slum dwelling Kenyan who wishes to be nigerian. Your English is as ugly as your starving face .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 2:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
I have never seen inner street views of Kenya except the repeatedly recycled cbd pictures.

Lagos Economy being the 4th largest in Africa competing with countries should give Kenyans headache.

We don't go about taking pictures like you kenyans
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

These idiots think we are stupid. Even their mothers and teenage girls go after nigerian guys , not to mention their hungry women.

You are a sick woman, no class. You belong at the bottom of the barrel. Why don't you take your twisted fantasies and jump from the Lagos bridge?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 2:41pm On Dec 09, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Funny how you immediately accuse Kenyans of lying when they speak about things you don't understand yet think your Nigerian brothers are saying the truth when they speak of the same. You're a very horrible little hypocrite.

There's something called interests. I also couldn't understand why you and Nowenuse were going over and over arguing who dresses better.

Fashion is worth more than your sky scrappers.

Countries survive and become the most influential in the world without any sky scrappers, but without fashion?
Fashion is important in every country. Almost every country has a fashion brand/icons and what have you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 09, 2018
Kur17:

You forgot to take the photos of parts of lagos where poverty is alarming
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 2:45pm On Dec 09, 2018
genieluv:

***** From your comment, it is very clear that it is impossible to have a reasonable discussion with you devoid of insultive words. So, I think I'll pass. I rather spend my time with a more reasonable and courteous individual, otherwise I'll bring myself down to your level. Have a good evening smiley

Hahahaha. I pity you thinking you could have any reasonable conversations with Kenyans here on a mature and civilized tone. Especially people like NairobiWalker? What were you thinking? I've tried that before and it failed.
You suppose samar am give them as e dey hot.

Sanu da kokari grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:46pm On Dec 09, 2018
Kazikazi:
Tanzania's small islands.
FYI,we have more than 100 islands.

Who the Bleep asked for your islands? Again dimwit, this is a Kenya and Nigeria thread. Its damn well not about Safaris. Get lost homie!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2018
Nowenuse:

Fashion is worth more than your sky scrappers.

Countries survive and become the most influential in the world without any sky scrappers, but without fashion?
Fashion is important in every country. Almost every country has a fashion brand/icons and what have you.

haha

What?

The desperation is real.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 2:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

Did you see the pictures and you so happy. Yesterday you guys are calling me a ghanaian today you remember I'm in nigeria

i didnt came up with that ghanaian theory....somebody else did....

am just sad that you joined people that are not even like you to attack yours....

am still very sad right now that we allowed it to come this far....

their is no way i can hate igbos......cant happen....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
Kazikazi:
You empty head!

Please tanzanian brother this is no time to fights the kenyans. we have bigger fish to fry on nairaland and that is the giant of africa. This is not the right place at the right time to start fighting kenya. Whatever happens kenya ayo brothers and tanzania are kenyans brothers.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 2:48pm On Dec 09, 2018
tlann:
you know nothing about Kenya idiot kikuyus dominate everything in kenya from politics to business small and big . kikuyus are the richest people in kenya they own the economy of Kenya Nigerians are nothing they are treated like sh!t and nobody cares or you have never heard Nigerians dying at jkia detention centres and nobody cares

Kikikiki your masters feed you lies boy . The whites don't dominate your politics because they own Uhuru and his family, so there is no need for noise they can just summon him to their 30000 community and tell him what to do. You idiots can continue posting their pictures . Nigerians are the ones running your streets now , we feed you losers the drugs you need and get your women to lick our preeks to survive. We are the up and coming slave master. Give it 3 years and we will run your houses .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 09, 2018
darfay:

We dominate your private universities very soon 50% of all Kenyan graduates would be Nigerian

We would then going to corner 50% of your jobs in addition to the one we would create

Why don't you try building nigeria first before you think about kenya
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 2:50pm On Dec 09, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

Before year 2025 41% of the world's people living in poverty will be living in nigeria

This so horrible, and by 2050 Nigeria will be the fourth most populated country in the world, behind India and China. Ahead of USA... then u'll hear an ignorant poverty stricken Oga bragging about their population

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2601) (2602) (2603) (2604) (2605) (2606) (2607) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.