Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2628) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6226861 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2625) (2626) (2627) (2628) (2629) (2630) (2631) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 10:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
Kazikazi:
You are crazy..Real crazy

There are many English TV channels in Tanzania.
There are Swahili movies from Tz (bongo movies) which are aired on different TV stations!Internationally
There are Tanzanians who are International music stars and are seen internationally.Why are you accusing a lady of lying.
You are lacking exposure. Period.

That crack head is really sick I tell you.

They are always full of hate, they hate the fact you produce more movies than them
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 10:24pm On Dec 10, 2018
forgiveness:

What were your law enforcement agencies looking when those malls were built if you really have strict zonal rules?

Perhaps, the 3 malls and buildings grew overnight. grin

That is a sign. grin
hahaha do u still take this guys serious?, do you even know that the original master plans has not been released by British colonial Masters?
Read this article and tell me if black Kenyans have right to be proud of any thing?

https://www.nation.co.ke/lifestyle/dn2/Poor-planning-has-only-played-up-the-city-disadvantage/957860-2744048-ewp53d/index.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:27pm On Dec 10, 2018
forgiveness:

Did you learn people inhabit in Mars? That your education must be from Pluto. grin
The guy is just desperate grin grin he was just making fool of himself grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 10:28pm On Dec 10, 2018
NairobiWalker:

So what did that foreigner who lives in the USA say about Calabar? grin

Calabar

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 10:33pm On Dec 10, 2018
rvp20183:
So it's doesn't look like Europe but looks Europe to Europeans. You must a Yahoo boy.I know when you live in a slumpolis then find a few planned areas it can delude you.Now imagine a modern city like Nairobi that 90% planbed.Europeans don't just pass they settle down.Throw in our incredible natural resources and you've the last 3 US ambassador settling down at end of duty.

When dem don c Kenyan slaves to dominate nko? Wetin u expect

We all know the way Kenyans get around white people
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 10:35pm On Dec 10, 2018
rvp20183:
Honestly Ethiopia need to resolve it's hatred of Tigrays.Its kinda of Rwanda.The average Ethiopian wants genocide or secession from Tigrays.Its nothing like you have in Nigeria with Igbo or Kenya nascent tribalism.Its deep.Its Burundi and Rwanda type genocidal feeling.Tigrays are like the historic colonizers...the Noble men alien to Ethiopia and yet sitting on the majority with impunity.

Stop mentioning Nigeria !!!!! You know nothing about us. You are not an expert. You are a dunce
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 10:38pm On Dec 10, 2018
NairobiWalker:

I am not jealous bro. I am happy for you and your foreigners. So what did the foreigner from Mars say about Ogbomosho? grin

Is there anything about 9ja you don't know?

How are your family taking the obsession thingy you have with us? Abi it is a family something?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 10:39pm On Dec 10, 2018
naijalander:
But for real. I am glad we now have Kenyan regulars on Nairaland. I remember trying to convince some of my friends from uni to join. Good stuff. Thank you for coming even though it had to take this rubbish thread to get y'all to come.

Are you based there?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 10:41pm On Dec 10, 2018
rvp20183:
Lazy Tz read I explain why I thought Kenya or Nigeria tribalism is not on Ethiopia or Rwanda scale.Ours is benign.We still marry or are friends..it just an election thing.

For the last time you know nothing about Nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 10:47pm On Dec 10, 2018
rvp20183:
Your cement consumption is at best 4m..who will import 6m mt of cement.The cement companies are just digging their graves.Kenya ARM is now dead.Why invest in TZ...most kenya companies are now divesting from there...it doesnt make businesses esnse...Rwanda is small but organized.Its like Nigeria..big promise BUT..MTN are crying now.Bad country eventually lead to tears.

Even to you is about Nigeria. How you managed to chip in Nigeria in a discussion on tz cement consumption is what baffles me

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 10:47pm On Dec 10, 2018
what's it to you?

darfay:

Are you based there?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 10:51pm On Dec 10, 2018
naijalander:
what's it to you?

Chill bro
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:05pm On Dec 10, 2018
Kazikazi:
I know how you celebrated when there was disagreement btn gov and cement producers in Tz,it was about the prices of natural gas and coal.The issue was resolved.Remember we have a huge reserve of lime.More factories are coming.Our production is over 10m mt per annum.Dangote alone produces 3m per annum,he have opted to use natural gas.We are waiting for the opening of the biggest cement factory in east Africa( hengya cement).

Did you just say Dangote? You need Dangote to produce cement for you? Oh dear, you are hopeless.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 12:22am On Dec 11, 2018
The BLUEWATER LEKKI, is a contemporary mixed development, comprising 1, 2, 3, and 4 bedroom residential apartments, and commercial/retail spaces with a wide range of amenities in a prime location in Lekki Phase 1, lagos. Innovatively designed with careful attention to detail, the BLUEWATER LEKKI, aims to bring convenience, comfort and security to a very accessible location in Lekki with easy access to Oniru, Victoria Island and Ikoyi. In addition to stunning water-views, you have the following amenities.: • Swimming pools • Club houses • Gyms • Lawn Tennis courts • Health clubs • Spas • A large park for walking, exercising, playing, cycling and socializing • A Retail Mall built to international standards with top brands as anchor tenants • Restaurant and Café • Salon • Pharmacy • Dry cleaners • Car hire services • Clinic • Financial services UTILITIES • 24-hour electricity • 24-hour security • Fire alarm systems & smoke detectors including wet risers and pressurized stairwells • Underground & surface parking • Elevators • High-speed broadband It is also worthy of note that the BLUEWATER LEKKI has a fully integrated Fire Protection/ Prevention system designed and installed. The Sprinkler and fire protection systems have been carefully installed to prevent damages to the property should there be threatening sparks/ flames that may arise. The Developers: AFRICAN CAPITAL ALLIANCE (ACA) is a leading pan-African investment firm sponsoring funds and managing investments in Sub-Saharan Africa. • Their international structure and strong local expertise, enable them raise funds from investors across the globe for investment in specific sectors in Sub-Saharan Africa attracting aggregate capital commitments of over $1billion from investors. • The success and achievements of ACA can be directly linked to their uncompromising commitment to global best practices and high ethical standards all of which will be brought to bear on this project. EL-ALAN CONSTRUCTION COMPANY (NIGERIA) LIMITED was founded in April 1982 as a private limited liability company and today is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic construction and civil engineering companies in Nigeria. • For over three decades El-ALAN has delivered high quality integrated construction solutions with their success and reputation built on the consistent delivery of quality, speed, efficiency and overall client satisfaction. • They have expanded their operational and service offering to cater to a wide spectrum of construction needs in both the public and private sectors • They have a wide portfolio of work comprising successful projects in the residential, commercial and industrial spaces. • Some of their developments include luxury residential developments such as Tango Towers, Infinite Towers, Olympic Towers, Crest View Towers and so on, as well as commercial builds such as WAPIC HQ, Techno Oil HQs, Nestle HQs, Flour Mills, amongst numerous others. Title: The land is covered by a lagos State Certificate of Occupancy and subscribers will be given a Deed of Assignment upon payment. It is free from encumbrances and litigation.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 12:24am On Dec 11, 2018
I told Kenyans that Nairobi can't compete.
Lekki self will be too overdeveloped
Lagos is obviously too much for Nairobi
Maybe IB,or PH city can

The BLUEWATER LEKKI, is a contemporary mixed development, comprising 1, 2, 3, and 4 bedroom residential apartments, and commercial/retail spaces with a wide range of amenities in a prime location in Lekki Phase 1, lagos. Innovatively designed with careful attention to detail, the BLUEWATER LEKKI, aims to bring convenience, comfort and security to a very accessible location in Lekki with easy access to Oniru, Victoria Island and Ikoyi. In addition to stunning water-views, you have the following amenities.: • Swimming pools • Club houses • Gyms • Lawn Tennis courts • Health clubs • Spas • A large park for walking, exercising, playing, cycling and socializing • A Retail Mall built to international standards with top brands as anchor tenants • Restaurant and Café • Salon • Pharmacy • Dry cleaners • Car hire services • Clinic • Financial services UTILITIES • 24-hour electricity • 24-hour security • Fire alarm systems & smoke detectors including wet risers and pressurized stairwells • Underground & surface parking • Elevators • High-speed broadband It is also worthy of note that the BLUEWATER LEKKI has a fully integrated Fire Protection/ Prevention system designed and installed. The Sprinkler and fire protection systems have been carefully installed to prevent damages to the property should there be threatening sparks/ flames that may arise. The Developers: AFRICAN CAPITAL ALLIANCE (ACA) is a leading pan-African investment firm sponsoring funds and managing investments in Sub-Saharan Africa. • Their international structure and strong local expertise, enable them raise funds from investors across the globe for investment in specific sectors in Sub-Saharan Africa attracting aggregate capital commitments of over $1billion from investors. • The success and achievements of ACA can be directly linked to their uncompromising commitment to global best practices and high ethical standards all of which will be brought to bear on this project. EL-ALAN CONSTRUCTION COMPANY (NIGERIA) LIMITED was founded in April 1982 as a private limited liability company and today is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic construction and civil engineering companies in Nigeria. • For over three decades El-ALAN has delivered high quality integrated construction solutions with their success and reputation built on the consistent delivery of quality, speed, efficiency and overall client satisfaction. • They have expanded their operational and service offering to cater to a wide spectrum of construction needs in both the public and private sectors • They have a wide portfolio of work comprising successful projects in the residential, commercial and industrial spaces. • Some of their developments include luxury residential developments such as Tango Towers, Infinite Towers, Olympic Towers, Crest View Towers and so on, as well as commercial builds such as WAPIC HQ, Techno Oil HQs, Nestle HQs, Flour Mills, amongst numerous others. Title: The land is covered by a lagos State Certificate of Occupancy and subscribers will be given a Deed of Assignment upon payment. It is free from encumbrances and litigation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 11, 2018
Please who is the winner, Kenya or Nigeria? grin grin
You guys have time o............
I am just passing
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 1:16am On Dec 11, 2018
gallivant:

Did you just say Dangote? You need Dangote to produce cement for you? Oh dear, you are hopeless.

Is that not what dangote does

Must you be full of hate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 1:26am On Dec 11, 2018
NairobiWalker:

You're right. Most of them have proved it here.

and it turns you on,kwa....i noticed you kenyans have homosexual tendencies.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 3:04am On Dec 11, 2018
Kur17:

While Nigerians are the poorest people on Earth, capital of poverty,
Almost 90m extremely poor people and still going strong
This is just mere propangada from western media, thesame western media that tells you Nigeria has the largest economy in Africa as well as the 3rd richest city on the continent? lt doesn't add up my friend, just think about it.
ln Warri for instance ( an oil city) there are so many middle class Nigerian millionaires ( in Naira) who live well in decent buildings and send their kids to the UK or Nigerian and Ghanian private schools.
Also, there are so many silent millionaires in another city called Nnewi, which even your western media can attest to, ( we aren't even talking about places like Abuja, Lagos or PortHarcourt here).
Some months ago, the Nigerian finance body spoke about including in tax payments, thousands of privately owned businesses in Lagos alone( worth millions of dollars) not currently under the tax class, to support Government revenue.
l know for a fact Nigeria is definitely rich, there are so many poor people in Southern Nigeria, but their numbers just do not add up to make Nigeria the poorest nation in the world.
As for the northerners, many whom we see as poor are just farmers whose lifestyles( or way of living) we do not understand.
So calling Nigeria( as a nation) poor or rich is quiet complex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:47am On Dec 11, 2018
ednited:

Uhh. . . thank God I haven't seen here face in years. Like husband like wife
Ethiopia is complex i dont understand anything
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:51am On Dec 11, 2018
jaycent:
They have answered your question already? End of discussion grin grin
they who are they i want photos of 1million houses you govt builds everyyear i have not seen that you are liars everything you say in this forum are lies
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:17am On Dec 11, 2018
And how recent is this article?
68816419:

hahaha do u still take this guys serious?, do you even know that the original master plans has not been released by British colonial Masters?
Read this article and tell me if black Kenyans have right to be proud of any thing?

https://www.nation.co.ke/lifestyle/dn2/Poor-planning-has-only-played-up-the-city-disadvantage/957860-2744048-ewp53d/index.html
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 11, 2018
68816419:

do you know about Nairobi regeneration team ?? and when was that article written nairobi was a mess under the former governor evans kidero but now under sonko nairobi is undergoing transformation my guy if you talk about floods lagos experiences that too now you can post the 1million houses your govt builds everyyear
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:37am On Dec 11, 2018
gallivant:

Yes he is needed..very much.But a Kenyan isn't. Swallow that!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:37am On Dec 11, 2018
tlann:
they who are they i want photos of 1million houses you govt builds everyyear i have not seen that you are liars everything you say in this forum are lies
You're also a bloody liar too? Just shut up and go back to the previous page, 688 has showed you the link grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:41am On Dec 11, 2018
Kazikazi:
Yes he is needed..very much.But a Kenyan isn't. Swallow that!
He's always bitter, don't mind him grin grin that's gallypig for you grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 11, 2018
You keep repeating this as if Nigeria poor or rich were unique. There are poverty measures that objectively captures poverty whether in desert or forest or iceland or nigeria, rural or urban, nomadic or farming. The most accepted is 1 (absolute poverty) & 2 dollar(poverty) spending per day per person - they don't have to spend a dollar or two - but their total spending or consumption should be equivalent to that. On that measure alone more than 60% Nigerians cannot afford - to spend 2 dollars - with those suffering extreme poverty at 67M or about.
Daejoyoung:

This is just mere propangada from western media, thesame western media that tells you Nigeria has the largest economy in Africa as well as the 3rd richest city on the continent? lt doesn't add up my friend, just think about it.
ln Warri for instance ( an oil city) there are so many middle class Nigerian millionaires ( in Naira) who live well in decent buildings and send their kids to the UK or Nigerian and Ghanian private schools.
Also, there are so many silent millionaires in another city called Nnewi, which even your western media can attest to, ( we aren't even talking about places like Abuja, Lagos or PortHarcourt here).
Some months ago, the Nigerian finance body spoke about including in tax payments, thousands of privately owned businesses in Lagos alone( worth millions of dollars) not currently under the tax class, to support Government revenue.
l know for a fact Nigeria is definitely rich, there are so many poor people in Southern Nigeria, but their numbers just do not add up to make Nigeria the poorest nation in the world.
As for the northerners, many whom we see as poor are just farmers whose lifestyles( or way of living) we do not understand.
So calling Nigeria( as a nation) poor or rich is quiet complex.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:49am On Dec 11, 2018
rvp20183:
Your cement consumption is at best 4m..who will import 6m mt of cement.The cement companies are just digging their graves.Kenya ARM is now dead.Why invest in TZ...most kenya companies are now divesting from there...it doesnt make businesses esnse...Rwanda is small but organized.Its like Nigeria..big promise BUT..MTN are crying now.Bad country eventually lead to tears.
Kenyan ARM failed in Tz for a lack of capital.You can't come with your few cents and expect to compete in Tz cement industry. We have huge conglomerates like Dangote,south African Afri Sam,France's Lafarge etc.How can a Kenyan succeed in that scenario? Remember our local producers have partnered with those big fishes!

FYI,Our consumption is above 4m per annum.The figures you saw were for last year.Our consumption shoot up currently due to SGR,We are laying slabs in SGR, by now we are above you

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 11, 2018
Nairobi is a well planned city. There have been lapses as the city grew rapidly but generally Nairobi remains a planned city. The first masterplan I think date to 1948. Then next major update in 1973. The 1984. The I think 1993 and recently there is new masterplan.

The nearest you have to a planned city in Nigeria is Abuja. The rest are pure mess.

forgiveness:

Show me any article to back up your fact that Singapore copied Nairobi's master plan. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:56am On Dec 11, 2018
Orgasmic drive in an old skul version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8EpqOr17kg
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Binikingdowm: 7:57am On Dec 11, 2018
Nigerians please let this thread die, don't comment in it again.. these Kenyas ain't worth it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:01am On Dec 11, 2018
68816419:
Eko towers (Lagos is on steroids) grin grin

Two towers completed, ground breaking AND CONSTRUCTIONS for two other towers has started

Eko Champagne Pearl: 30
Eko White Pearl: 31
Eko Indigo Pearl: 33
Eko Aqua Pearl: 24
Eko Black Pearl: 24
Corporate Tower: 38

The Corporate Tower

The tower consists of 38 floors of office space, including one technical floor, two international restaurants, and a private champagne lounge. The building also offers multiple carpark and a basement area.

13 shops (15 sqm) - multimedia facilities - walk in and plug internet facility

Eko White pearl tower has been upgraded from 31 - 37 floors. grin. It should be around 165m. grin

http://www.ekopearltowers.com/blog/2017/09/28/eko-pearl-tower-c-updates-changes/

See the construction below. grin

You can also see other projects here. The latest is Corporate Tower I. grin

The Tower on the left. grin

http://www.ekopearltowers.com/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2625) (2626) (2627) (2628) (2629) (2630) (2631) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.