Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2637) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6225184 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2634) (2635) (2636) (2637) (2638) (2639) (2640) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
jaycent:
Yeah bro? How fa about the Eko city? How far we don go sef? Because I read for news wey abonde say the city go complete next year October?

The basic infrastructures are 90% complete. It will take about 4 years to complete the whole infrastructures. This report is from the management.

However, the towers depends on the individuals to build.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
forgiveness:

Answer my question. How did Lagos state pay salaries without government allocation for years under Obasanjo's regime? I like stories. Thank you. grin

By borrowing money since 1992
Just tell me when has lagos state been profitable in the 1989 was the last time. People in south west and southern parts of nigeria are so stupid they refuse to get independence from the rest of nigeria now they're dying of poverty I'm running to be prostitutes in other freaking countries u want nigeria then u will die for nigeria. We're going to bury you so hard thats the only thing you shall know when you are in the coffee is nothing. What is happening in somalia is nothing compared to what is coming for you in that country you will see what your nigerian leaders will do for you they will f*** you f*** your money f*** your country and go and put it in other countries other countries while you will be suffered
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 6:14pm On Dec 11, 2018
christejames:

It seems you are a strong NPFL fan like myself. Nice meeting you... if you don't mind, would love to add you to our boisterous whatsapp group with top personalities in the league, if you ain't a member already.
yes yes I am strong supporter of the league enyimba locally and all Nigerian teams on the continent in fact I am eagerly waiting for lobi stars to dismantle does Kenyan gor mahia boys on sunday this is my number add me +2349027135282

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

By borrowing money since 1992

Really!? Now I know you are clueless. grin Next! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 6:20pm On Dec 11, 2018
darfay:

Tell me the name of dirty places naa. So I can post the picture for the whole world to see

you are minding that guy that lost his roots in africa....??

a african that lost his roots in africa....

nawa....

i forbided him to communicate with me....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:22pm On Dec 11, 2018
Nowenuse:

No ! I get most of my documentaries from non-western sources like Aljazeera!

Stick to fashion my friend for you have no clue what you are talking about.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2018
I don't know if this counts as sky scrapper

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2018
genieluv:

Ok, I thought as much.
***** Are there other Kenyan muslims aside the Somalis, Swahilis and Arabs?

I always thought there were up to 6 million swahilis in Kenya. Someone mentioned that somewhere here if I'm not mistaking. Apart from Mombasa & Lamu, where else do Kenyan swahilis dominate?

Will you quit with the silly questions? Swahilis are too few to dominate anywhere. Use your common sense lady.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
forgiveness:

The basic infrastructures are 90% complete. It will take about 4 years to complete the whole infrastructures. This report is from the management.

However, the towers depends on the individuals to build.
Wow 4 years? There is still a lot of work to do?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 11, 2018
Go go go kenya

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2018
jaycent:
Yeah bro? How fa about the Eko city? How far we don go sef? Because I read for news wey abonde say the city go complete next year October?

did you saw the pictures...??...

that place is not gettin finish any soon....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 6:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
tlann:
what about the hausa people say they dominate nigeria like kikuyu dominate kenya ....is Lagos a Yoruba state

money dominates....not tribes....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2018
Nairobi weather lately looking like london

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 6:39pm On Dec 11, 2018
Nairobi Kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 6:41pm On Dec 11, 2018
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
Jay254:
Nairobi Kenya
I like the first pic.Epic shot and it looks very recent.Nigeria and their slumpolis cannot come anywhere near Nairobi.Joburg in 10-15yrs will get a challenge.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2018
bantudra:

money dominates....not tribes....
you have to get power first so Hausas are the richest people in Nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 6:55pm On Dec 11, 2018
bantudra:

did you saw the pictures...??...

that place is not gettin finish any soon....
Yeah? But 4 years it not that too far you know?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 6:58pm On Dec 11, 2018
rvp20183:
I like the first pic.Epic shot and it looks very recent.Nigeria and their slumpolis cannot come anywhere near Nairobi.Joburg in 10-15yrs will get a challenge.
Ahahahahahaha kwi kwi kwi kwi kwi grin keep dreaming dude? Lagos is not Nairoshitt mate's, not even Abuja? Your Nairoshitt is a hell hole grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:01pm On Dec 11, 2018
PROVERBZ:
I don't know if this counts as sky scrapper

Wow! You just unravel the name of this project. It is Kuramo beach resident Towers. Chaiiiiiii! grin

Initially, it was meant to be a 16 storey but was modified to 20/21 storey.

Well, the heights will determine if it qualifies for Skyscrapper. grin

Weldon sir. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:04pm On Dec 11, 2018
jaycent:
Wow 4 years? There is still a lot of work to do?

Yeah! They have not finished with the sea wall and other things. But it doesn't stop the construction of Skyscrappers.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:08pm On Dec 11, 2018
forgiveness:

Yeah! They have not finished with the sea wall and other things. But it doesn't stop the construction of Skyscrappers.
All the infrastructure are moving together?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:11pm On Dec 11, 2018
jaycent:
All the infrastructure are moving together?

Yes! I read it somewhere.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jay254(m): 7:16pm On Dec 11, 2018
rvp20183:

Yea it's very recent, it hardly touched the CBD.. it's more of Westy,upper and parky. .. wanaija wanakazi ya kufanya for real.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:18pm On Dec 11, 2018
forgiveness:

Yes! I read it somewhere.
Wow that's awesome? Lagos will be competing with Dubai in next 4 years grin grin while Nairobi will be competing with Jourhansburg in the next 22 years grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 7:24pm On Dec 11, 2018
tlann:
you have to get power first so Hausas are the richest people in Nigeria

they are not...their is no real statistics which tribe is richer....

individuals are rich,not tribes....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 7:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
jaycent:
Yeah? But 4 years it not that too far you know?

that place needs more than 4years to be a busy place....

that place is still practicaly empty....stop lying to your self to score cheap goals against kenyans....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:30pm On Dec 11, 2018
bantudra:

that place needs more than 4years to be a busy place....

that place is still practicaly empty....stop lying to your self to score cheap goals against kenyans....
Are you watching or reading news at all? That place is moving gradually? What's my fvcking business about these Kenyans? Who give a fvck about them? I only give a fvck about my Kenyan bae sha grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2018
jaycent:
Are you watching or reading news at all? That place is moving gradually? What's my fvcking business about these Kenyans? Who give a fvck about them? I only give a fvck about my Kenyan bae sha grin grin

gradually,yes....but not fast as you think....you dont build a city in years,you need decades....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2018
bantudra:

they are not...their is no real statistics which tribe is richer....

individuals are rich,not tribes....
but those individuals belong to a tribe
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 7:34pm On Dec 11, 2018
tlann:
but those individuals belong to a tribe

why should that matter....??...

me,i only care they are blacks....i dont care about anything else.........
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2018
bantudra:

gradually,yes....but not fast as you think....you dont build a city in years,you need decades....
Remember all the infrastructure are moving together? So that city Will be completed in the next 4 years bro?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2634) (2635) (2636) (2637) (2638) (2639) (2640) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.