Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,508 members, 7,812,566 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2639) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6164418 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2636) (2637) (2638) (2639) (2640) (2641) (2642) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 11, 2018
bantudra:

you still dont get it...you just dont have the numbers....nigeria is a puzzle to the rest of the world....

we should be hungry and dying,but we are still makin noise....

believe western propaganda to your own peril....

igbos are now in your area....and blaimy,they are entrepreneurs....!!

a igbo will start with sellin chewing gum on the highways and years later own a factory....

keep on deceiving yourselfs....we are even happy they are moving outward....
and which numbers are you talking about
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 8:38pm On Dec 11, 2018
tlann:
and why are their many enthnic clashes in lagos

Sorry there has never been any ethnic clash in Lagos
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisooblog: 8:39pm On Dec 11, 2018
Yobeezy:

You're arguing like a blind fool filling your rubbish posts with alot of rumours.
The fact remains that Nigerian girls are super ugly with a masculine 1GB body shape.
Infact they look more of a pig when they bleach.
The most useless bleaching creatures in the world,not even Africa.
No wonder most Nigerian thugs and scammers are running away from those masculine useless creatures coming to struggle for a slot with east African women.
the first black African miss world agbani darego says hi
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2018
darfay:

Hausa are not so privileged compared to the rest of Nigeria.

Lagos is a cosmopolitan state within the Yoruba homeland. So yes Yoruba majority(indegenious Lagos Yoruba are by far a minority except in Lagos island) but every other tribe is well represented

and why are Hausa not privileged
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:44pm On Dec 11, 2018
Dar es salaam,
The surbubs

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 8:44pm On Dec 11, 2018
tlann:
i don't understand you explain to me better

ofcourse you cant understand,because you havent seen the trouble we saw....

kenya will end up like ethiopia....splintterin and splintterin,we have checkmated that already....

tahhh...igbos can try what they want,but the military has sworn to keep nigeria toghether....

their is nothing igbos can do about that without going to war....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2018
Kazikazi:
If that area will split and form its own little continent the following might happen..

1. Starvation and tribalism will surge,and it won't be easy to get food aid.

2.Because of massive hunger,they will start eating each other...

3.Man eating man scenario won't last looong.One man will be left alone.Since he won't be able to eat anyone else, he will start chopping his own body parts for a meal..

4.Eventually,, this "last man standing" will cut off one hand for a meal..
Finally,while he is starving to death,he will utter his last words..

....is ahead in all aspects',.....izhi ahead in oluu ashipektiii..

I can imagine sufferNsmilling eating rvp20183 and tlann
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2018
darfay:

Sorry there has never been any ethnic clash in Lagos
i have seen such in TV are you telling the truth
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 8:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
tlann:

you cant call that ethnic clash because we are too intermarried now to draw a clear line....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 11, 2018
bantudra:

ofcourse you cant understand,because you havent seen the trouble we saw....

kenya will end up like ethiopia....splintterin and splintterin,we have checkmated that already....

tahhh...igbos can try what they want,but the military has sworn to keep nigeria toghether....

their is nothing igbos can do about that without going to war....
kenya will not split are you wishing doom for us Kenya has ethnic issues but not to that level kenya ethnic issues manifest only during elections

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 8:51pm On Dec 11, 2018
tlann:

Only God knows what they teach you in Kenya

I live in Lagos.

I have never heard, seen or experienced such things. End of discussion
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 8:53pm On Dec 11, 2018
tlann:
and why are Hausa not privileged

The same reason Black Kenyans are not privileged. Suffering heavily at the hands of Indians and Somalians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 8:54pm On Dec 11, 2018
tlann:
kenya will not split are you wishing doom for us Kenya has ethnic issues but not to that level kenya ethnic issues manifest during elections

but you are heading their too....i didnt know kenya that much,but after this thread and readin comments from various people....

you are....and you have this tendency to please everybody....

nigerians dont have it....we rather bash everybody....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 8:54pm On Dec 11, 2018
Kazikazi:
Dar es salaam,
The surbubs

I swear Nairobi is pooo compare to this

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2018
darfay:

Only God knows what they teach you in Kenya

I live in Lagos.

I have never heard, seen or experienced such things. End of discussion
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/lagos-killings-continue-in-mile-12-ethnic-clash/amp/https://m.news24.com/Africa/News/46-people-killed-in-march-ethnic-clashes-in-nigeria-police-20170322
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2018
darfay:

I swear Nairobi is pooo compare to this
Tell them,tell them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 11, 2018
bantudra:

but you are heading their too....i didnt know kenya that much,but after this thread and readin comments from various people....

you are....and you have this tendency to please everybody....

nigerians dont have it....we rather bash everybody....
those are you own remarks you can't tell someone true self by nairaland comments you completely lost it kenya suffers no problems like yours
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 9:04pm On Dec 11, 2018
Skin bleachers sure, but still prettier and better cultured than Kenyan women, those are the facts.

Yobeezy:

But besides Kenyan girls are more beautiful than the Nigerian mascular girls,moreso the ones from kikuyu,kamba,meru,taita and the swahilis along the coast.
Even some honest Nigerians living in Kenya save for naijalander claimed this.
Nigeria girls are pathetic bleachers with a 1GB body shape.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2018
tlann:
those are you own remarks you can't tell someone true self by nairaland comments you completely lost it kenya suffers no problems like yours

i analize data.....i dont care about emotions or pride.....

you have the same charactaristics like ethiopia....al shabab....??...they no be kenyans no more....the more literate you become the more trouble.....and you have some type of cast system like india,i noticed..... undecided undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 11, 2018
darfay:

The same reason Black Kenyans are not privileged. Suffering heavily at the hands of Indians and Somalians
you don't get it you know nothing about kenya somalians are kenyans and they are among the poorest people in kenya indians are not privileged anyway they do business like any other kenyan you know nothing about kenya completely
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 11, 2018
bantudra:

i analize data.....i dont care about emotions or pride.....

you have the same charactaristics like ethiopia....al shabab....??...they no be kenyans no more....the more literate you become the more trouble.....and you have some type of cast system like india,i noticed..... undecided undecided
the only characteristics we share with Ethiopia is we share a lot of tribes that is it al shabaab is a Somalia based terrorist group we face common menace with Ethiopia because we both share borders with Somalia and al shabaab is not a threat nowadays it has been handicapped Kenya faces no ethnic conflicts like those witnessed in ethiopia
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2018
tlann:
the only characteristics we share with Ethiopia is we share a lot of tribes that is it al shabaab is a Somalia based terrorist group we face common menace with Ethiopia because we both share borders with Somalia and al shabaab is not a threat nowadays it has been handicapped Kenya faces no ethnic conflicts like those witnessed in ethiopia

let me tell you something about nigeria....nigeria is a totalitarian area....winner takes it all type of system....

we are not fair in that sense,like lets be friends....we dont have that....and that copulled with monarcial dynasties.....

we are not the same in anyways.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2018
bantudra:

let me tell you something about nigeria....nigeria is a totalitarian area....winner takes it all type of system....

we are not fair in that sense,like lets be friends....we dont have that....and that copulled with monarcial dynasties.....

we are not the same in anyways.....
that is not different from kenya the winner takes it all that is why we have ethnic violence during election years you either win or lose everything if you win it will be you turn to eat
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 9:28pm On Dec 11, 2018
tlann:
that is not different from kenya the winner takes it all that is why we have ethnic violence during election years you either win or lose everything if you win it will be you turn to eat

okay oooo....i have said my own....no need to get worked up because of what i say....

but i like you,i can reason with you....their are realy very few people left that i can even still reason with....

you dont try to distract or come with bullshitt,thats okay enough for me....karibu,bros....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by christejames(m): 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2018
PROVERBZ:
yes yes I am strong supporter of the league enyimba locally and all Nigerian teams on the continent in fact I am eagerly waiting for lobi stars to dismantle does Kenyan gor mahia boys on sunday this is my number add me +2349027135282

Lol!

Can't also wait to see them dismantled both home and abroad. Also wishing my darling Rangers the best in Algeria. Added you already.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 11, 2018
bantudra:

okay oooo....i have said my own....no need to get worked up because of what i say....

but i like you,i can reason with you....their are realy very few people left that i can even still reason with....

you dont try to distract or come with bullshitt,thats okay enough for me....karibu,bros....
asante we can reason together another day
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 10:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Swahili ethnicity is largely an undefined entity. People who refer to themselves as Swahili range from pure bantus to pure Arabs. In fact in some instances, anyone from the coast is referred to as Swahili. It's thus really hard to tell who a Swahili is considering every Swahili also identifies as some other ethnicity (Eg. Bajuni)

Hmm, this is quite complex.

••••• Kazikazi is now saying that anyone who speak Swahili is a native swahili.

Aren't there people who identify as ethnic swahilis? It doesn't matter how other view them.

>>>> Take we Northern Nigerian minorities for instance, most Southern Nigerians identify and address us as Hausas, some of us have lost our native languages and hausa is becoming the mother tongue. However, we still never address ourselves as Hausa people.

***** Over 100 million west Africans speak Hausa fluently, but we know the true ethnic Hausas, they are barely about 30 million people.

Infact, at the end of the day, the subject of ethnicity is a complex one. People choose to identify themselves the way they like and we might as well have to accept them for what they say.

~~~~ The bone of contention here is saying that no one owns swahili language.
Since no one owns swahili, then can we say it is sort of a pidgin bantu or creole language?? If so, why then are these coastal people referred to as Waswahili (or Swahili people)? It's really confusing.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 10:13pm On Dec 11, 2018
darfay:

Hausa are not so privileged compared to the rest of Nigeria.

Lagos is a cosmopolitan state within the Yoruba homeland. So yes Yoruba majority(indegenious Lagos Yoruba are by far a minority except in Lagos island) but every other tribe is well represented

Why do you say this?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2018
Kazikazi:
I still doubt your sources.

We are the speakers of Swahili,we grew up speaking no other language but Swahili,we were taught the history of Swahili at school.So are you believing a white man just because he wrote something about Swahili? Have you heard people saying "from a horse's mouth"? Why can't you believe something from a horse's mouth?

Yes Tanzania made it a national language.Kenya too.Rwanda,burundi ,uganda ,Congo also.Comoro uses Swahili though not much.

Yes I am a Swahili because I speak it.Its my mother tongue although I have a tribe which isn't Swahili

@ the bolded. So confusing.
English language/Pidgin english has become the mother tongue (sole language spoken at home) by many Nigerians. Can these Nigerians now call themselves English people?

*** You have an ethnicity which is not swahili, but you are a swahili because you speak swahili?
Kikuyu1, are you also a swahili and no longer kikuyu because you speak swahili too?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2018
gallivant:

Will you quit with the silly questions? Swahilis are too few to dominate anywhere. Use your common sense lady.

How is my question silly?
**** Aren't swahilis the dominant people and natives of coastal Kenya? Which ethnic groups are the natives of Mombasa, Lamu & Malindi?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:27pm On Dec 11, 2018
jaycent:
What about your Konza crap city grin grin I heard they have turn it to Animals kingdom grin chaii forgiveness you're too wicked grin grin

Yeeeee! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 10:29pm On Dec 11, 2018
Nowenuse:

Google the coldest temperature ever reccorded in Nigeria. It is 2.3°C.

By next week, Jos would be falling as low as 10°c. And it gets colder by January.

Jos will be much colder than Nairobi by next week.

sufferNsmiling. You are such a clown! I guess now you can keep shut after facts have embarrassed you?

**** Northern Nigeria experience colder nights than most parts of Kenya during the northern hemisphere winter periods.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2636) (2637) (2638) (2639) (2640) (2641) (2642) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.