Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2644) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6217059 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2641) (2642) (2643) (2644) (2645) (2646) (2647) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 12:44pm On Dec 12, 2018
naijalander:
* sigh *
I think we've been here before. I'm too tired to entertain you today.
Where exactly have we been?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by alexxo11(m): 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2018
naijalander:
what? genocide? East Africans are capable of stuff like that. Ethnic cleansing & stuff, so typical.

rwanda is in eastafrica no
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 1:00pm On Dec 12, 2018
Your wife or gf is probably crushing on a Nigerian as we argue.

NairobiWalker:

Where exactly have we been?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 1:01pm On Dec 12, 2018
NairobiWalker alexxo11 please Kenyans are not bad people, just saying they have no moral authority over Nigerians..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2018
NairobiWalker:

You could cherry pick if you wish like you did for Mpape but these are the pictures I get when I google Durumi slums.

When you typed slum what did you expect

Well see what I found for Nairobi. The so called Abuja slums are way better

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2018
NairobiWalker:

You could cherry pick if you wish like you did for Mpape but these are the pictures I get when I google Durumi slums.

See what I found for durumi and mabushi
.... Once again you have been put to shame

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by alexxo11(m): 1:13pm On Dec 12, 2018
naijalander:
NairobiWalker alexxo11 please Kenyans are not bad people, just saying they have no moral authority over Nigerians..
best believe we bad people ....we just educated...hence behave like educated folks....unlike the uneducated nigerians....and best believe when shit hits the fan, dont rule death out....we have zero tolerance for idiocy....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 1:20pm On Dec 12, 2018
rvp20183:
Where are the billboards in the pictures of lagos? Where are the street ads?

This is inconsequential question. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 1:30pm On Dec 12, 2018
alexxo11:
u don start again grin grin grin you be wetin?? make i repeat again coz e be like say u no hear me well.you ,taser mhariri,mtis ,tlann,....all of u na naija people,abeg una fit lie for africa sef.no talk that nonsense again!

U go London just to learn pidgin. Nawa for una o. Y una get inferiority complex. Y una c 9ja people as very superior to una?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 1:30pm On Dec 12, 2018
forgiveness:

I dey tell you. No answer am
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 12, 2018
We need pictures like this

forgiveness:

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 1:33pm On Dec 12, 2018
Kazikazi:
mmmh...
Upuzi= upuuzi.
Hawajakuhika?

It turns out Kenyan Swahili is very weak lacking in depth and not as sweet as Tz'ian own
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 1:35pm On Dec 12, 2018
darfay:

I dey tell you. No answer am

You dey mind the guy. Me don show am fact waka pass. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 1:37pm On Dec 12, 2018
alexxo11:
hahaha..and yes we hate you filthy nigerians......just a matter of time hombre....

Eeyah
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 1:38pm On Dec 12, 2018
what are you on about?

alexxo11:
best believe we bad people ....we just educated...hence behave like educated folks....unlike the uneducated nigerians....and best believe when shit hits the fan, dont rule death out....we have zero tolerance for idiocy....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 1:38pm On Dec 12, 2018
forgiveness:

You dey mind the guy. My don show am fact waka pass. grin

Him expect make you dey snap billboard waka abi Wetin se?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 12, 2018
Kenya Grafts market - exported all over the world.
Maasai Market - mostly bead work

Ukambani Craft - mostly wooden carving

[img]http://4.bp..com/-BpdN4qbcA10/T_hryHcRoNI/AAAAAAAAA1g/YU6UrR36WTA/s1600/FrancisCarver_LR.jpg[/img]
Kisii - soap stones carving

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 1:53pm On Dec 12, 2018
darfay:

Him expect make you dey snap billboard waka abi Wetin se?

No mind am. He saw statistics that proved Nigeria is earning more revenue from out of home advertisement than Kenya yet still dey ask for picture. grin

Make em follow himself dey talk for there. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by alexxo11(m): 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2018
darfay:

U go London just to learn pidgin. Nawa for una o. Y una get inferiority complex. Y una c 9ja people as very superior to una?
superior ke?? superior ni??we no get inferiority complex at all... una people never go school...too stubborn and they dey behave be like say na them sabi.if we flex muscle dem go dey shout xenophobia.etume dem never see anything.we dey plan am wella.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by alexxo11(m): 2:01pm On Dec 12, 2018
darfay:

Eeyah
e be like say u never study for najia sef....becos u dey reason like human being....all these zombie wey dey here they dey ran mouth anyhow...them go know how far....them don start to dissapear sef...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by alexxo11(m): 2:02pm On Dec 12, 2018
naijalander:
what are you on about?

im talking bout what happened to ur friend bamo....u remember??thats what coming to yall....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2018
naijalander:

Neither do Nigerians have moral authority over Kenyans.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2018
naijalander:

Your wife or gf is probably crushing on a Nigerian as we argue.

Never. grin grin

The only reason a Kenyan woman would crush over a Nigerian is because you're stupid with money. When a Nigerian meets a beautiful woman, his brain moves from his head to his peni.s. He could withdraw his life savings and spend it all on the woman. He could sell his land and spend the money to impress the woman. That's the main reason why there are so many Nigerians here stranded, broke and unable to go back home.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2018
I have heard many people say there are Syrians begging for money in bole district in Addis Ababa. . . but then I thought that I was the one mistaken. I thought I have heard it incorrect. . . .

Few minutes before, I just saw a Syrian around my area asking for money telling he is from Syria. He was sitting on the floor with Amharic statement so people could understand him.

I was so shocked and very angry looking at him. Never would I thought Syrians could come to us and ask for help. Never have I thought they would come to Ethiopia in such a condition.

Note- Don't call eachother poor and starved. It is pretty obvious that every African country is poor actually. But never act like tommorow isn't going to happen to you. We can't even talk about how we are today, we can only tell about our past and present. Don't rely on your economy or your leader. . . you have no idea what might come and blow all your hopes. Only God is the only one you could trust. REMEMBER

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
Kenya the most beatiful country in the world - even the Kenya Map is just beautiful - symmetrically speaking.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 12, 2018
Total Motorshow Nairobi

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
Kenya exports several products to the international market, such as coffee, tea, flowers and beans. But there is nothing that says “Made in Kenya” like the homegrown craft products, such as Maasai beadwork, wooden and soapstone carved products, as well as lesos African wraps, kikoys sarongs and Maasai shukas that are sold in the local flea markets. Maasai markets are the best places to go hunting for these precious things, and they are held in the parking lots of various shopping malls.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Pennywise(m): 2:29pm On Dec 12, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Never. grin grin

The only reason a Kenyan woman would crush over a Nigerian is because you're stupid with money. When a Nigerian meets a beautiful woman, his brain moves from his head to his peni.s. He could withdraw his life savings and spend it all on the woman. He could sell his land and spend the money to impress the woman. That's the main reason why there are so many Nigerians here stranded, broke and unable to go back home.

In the meantime, they keep fecking your woman.

The average Kenyan comes across as weak, lacking in motivation and very unsophisticated. I have to say the girls are pretty, often smooth faced and big arssed, just the way we like them. But the men are dull and interested only in the most basic life has to offer. Nothing is wrong with spending money on women. Money is the juice that keeps a relationship going its also a symbol of success and manliness. You cant claim to own a girl if you have no dough to spend on her. It is with the dough you control her. The rule is the same everywhere except in Kenya
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 12, 2018
Maasai Shuka - a versatile must have piece of cloth.

[img]https://africanelegancegallery.files./2014/10/00618.jpg[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Pennywise(m): 2:35pm On Dec 12, 2018

More and more Nigerians are coming for your women including this. Dont worry about the money there is enough to spend. Or we make Kenyan men work for it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 12, 2018
There has been gender parity in most of kenya for some years now. This not Nigeria. Most kenyan women are working, earning their money and certainly don't expect their men to spend on them - unless 1) you're such a loser you need to pay for her time and 2) they are sex workers.
Pennywise:

In the meantime, they keep fecking your woman.

The average Kenyan comes across as weak, lacking in motivation and very unsophisticated. I have to say the girls are pretty, often smooth faced and big arssed, just the way we like them. But the men are dull and interested only in the most basic life has to offer. Nothing is wrong with spending money on women. Money is the juice that keeps a relationship going its also a symbol of success and manliness. You cant claim to own a girl if you have no dough to spend on her. It is with the dough you control her. The rule is the same everywhere except in Kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 12, 2018
No problem. Tourist have been coming for our sex workers for many years. Join the queue.
Maasai

Pennywise:

More and more Nigerians are coming for your women including this. Dont worry about the money there is enough to spend. Or we make Kenyan men work for it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2641) (2642) (2643) (2644) (2645) (2646) (2647) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.