Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2647) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6215588 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2644) (2645) (2646) (2647) (2648) (2649) (2650) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by FrudstaPresidnt: 5:39pm On Dec 12, 2018
ednited:

you guys really eat this This?? Really

This
YES! Personally, I love it so much. It tastes great and it is nutritious.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2018
Come rain come sunshine, Nairobi is always the best....

"....Christmas and happy new year"

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

Koinange Street is much better just go to unilag and follow some of the girls at night you will see them being f***** buy real life dogs.

Knowing that this frustration you have against Nigeria would send you to your early grave makes me happy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2018
ednited:

you guys really eat this This?? Really

This

It's not a mockery they do eat all the latter above, Yuck!!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2018
rvp20183:
Kenya - Indegenious food.
Mokimo - Kikuyu food

Tueh.

I spit on your empty bald head

Now you posting pictures of food. Now wonder kazikazi says you people die of hunger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
It's been raining heavily!!

Cars enthusiasts couldn't chill out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2018
darfay:

Tueh.

I spit on your empty bald head

Now you posting pictures of food. Now wonder kazikazi says you people die of hunger

No one has stopped you from posting your rat grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by FrudstaPresidnt: 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2018
Kur17:

No one has stopped you from posting your rat grin
Pray Tanzanian government does not stop supplying Kenya food that will be the end of Kenya cus hunger will kill everybody before UN intervenes. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 5:57pm On Dec 12, 2018
FrudstaPresidnt:
YES! Personally, I love it so much. It tastes great and it is nutritious.

I am sorry to say this but I couldn't imagine this tasty
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 12, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

See picture of nigerian girl sold into marriage

"It is estimated that one in every four Kenyan girls is married before the age of 18, and one in twenty before their 15th birthday".

"There exists a belief that girls marrying for dowry may help end poverty and hardship in the family."

Regardless of the reasoning, child marriage is a form of violence against children, and a violation of human rights. Being married as a child can lead to a lifetime of disadvantage and deprivation, including higher risk of domestic violence, contracting HIV, loss of education and income earning potential, and more.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=undefined&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwinmfTp4JrfAhXRLVAKHRs9CV4QzPwBCAM&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.standardmedia.co.ke%2Farticle%2F2001265641%2Funicef-australian-government-partner-to-fight-child-marriages&psig=AOvVaw2eqVkSzz5rBTAg0CPMvIvm&ust=1544720071025670

Kikikiki grin grin.

23% of girls are married before their 18th birthday in Kenya.

A high prevalence of HIV in Kenya means that young married girls are particularly at risk. In a study in Kisumu, 33% of married girls surveyed were infected with HIV as opposed to 22% for their sexually active, unmarried counterparts.

https://www.girlsnotbrides.org/child-marriage/kenya/
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2018
Kur17:
It's been raining heavily!!

Cars enthusiasts couldn't chill out

Guy when will you stop posting the same old pictures of an ad with a depressed white guy ? grin. Go and snap some new photos, or tell your bosses to supply you with new doctored ones grin.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 6:00pm On Dec 12, 2018
Awesome Kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 6:00pm On Dec 12, 2018
Kur17:

The poverty stricken Nigerians should know we don't eat humans, rats, frogs or snails...

Kenyans should also know that we dont top the list of the world worst slums
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 12, 2018
rvp20183:
Kenya food - copied from India
Chapati

Samoza

Mandazi

Can't even show your own food without Indians and white meals ? grin. This is worse than i
thought.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 12, 2018
Kur17:

It's not a mockery they do eat all the latter above, Yuck!!!
how do you even start eating snails
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 6:03pm On Dec 12, 2018
Runalong333:

Guy when will you stop posting the same old pictures of an ad with a depressed white guy ? grin. Go and snap some new photos, or tell your bosses to supply you with new doctored ones grin.

You have more serious issues to deal with,

You have a life expectancy of 53yrs...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2018
Kenyanstar:
KENYA
Beautiful Architecture
To the generator brodas, that is what electricity looks like.

See what stadium in Nigeria looks like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 6:07pm On Dec 12, 2018
Runalong333:

Can't even show your own food without Indians and white meals ? grin. This is worse than i
thought.

We don't call it indianastan (place of the Indians) for nothing
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 6:07pm On Dec 12, 2018
68816419:

Kenyans should also know that we dont top the list of the world worst slums

Because your country is a total slum,

Reminder of how Lagos is looking like...

1&2 Lagos cbd/traffic jam

3&4 Nairobi cbd/traffic jam

It's obvious which is poorest and slumpolis

1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 12, 2018
Kur17:

You have more serious issues to deal with,

You have a life expectancy of 53yrs...

And in those 53 years we live life to the fullest while you live " longer " in extreme poverty , degragation and lack.

Get some new pictures you are boring .

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2018
alexxo11:
e be like say u never study for najia sef....becos u dey reason like human being....all these zombie wey dey here they dey ran mouth anyhow...them go know how far....them don start to dissapear sef...

Lolx

I know say una dey pronounce run as ran but you don't have to spell it the way you pronounce it

Next time you say run mouth not ran mouth

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 12, 2018
darfay:

We don't call it indianastan (place of the Indians) for nothing

Hahahahaha this is too embarassing. These idiots don't even food of their own to be proud of lipsrsealed.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 12, 2018
Kur17:

How about where most of you live, like this....

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by FrudstaPresidnt: 6:14pm On Dec 12, 2018
ednited:

You don't have to be sorry, It's one of our delicacies.
Sincerely, if you taste it you will request for more. You can down it with a bottle of chilled wine and you' d be in heaven.
Below are some pictures of peppered snail that will definitely make you drool.
Still wondering why some non Nigerians disdain us for eating this delicious and nutritious thing.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 6:15pm On Dec 12, 2018
Kur17:

Akanumatata Nairobi is better than New York

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 6:17pm On Dec 12, 2018
To God be the glory Nairobi is waaay better than London.

Nairobi reeks sorry rocks

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 6:19pm On Dec 12, 2018
ednited:

But when Japanese eat raw fish and octopus, you cheer them up ba?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 12, 2018
darfay:
To God be the glory Nairobi is waaay better than London.

Nairobi reeks sorry rocks

grin grin the real Nairobi grin.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 12, 2018
darfay:

But when Japanese eat raw fish and octopus, you cheer them up ba?

You dey mind these hypocritical Africans? cheesy. If white people ate sht, Kenyans would be all over nairaland posting different mixtures of faeces grin.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 6:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
I love Mombasa and you should too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 6:29pm On Dec 12, 2018
FrudstaPresidnt:
You don't have to be sorry, It's one of our delicacies.
Sincerely, if you taste it you will request for more. You can down it with a bottle of chilled wine and you' d be in heaven.
Below are some pictures of peppered snail that will definitely make you drool.
Still wondering why some non Nigerians disdain us for eating this delicious and nutritious thing.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 6:29pm On Dec 12, 2018
Nakuru ni pendant, akuliko Jana

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2644) (2645) (2646) (2647) (2648) (2649) (2650) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.