Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,496 members, 7,812,534 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2651) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6164317 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2648) (2649) (2650) (2651) (2652) (2653) (2654) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 12, 2018
Ibrahimanis:

Daniel Moi
I can't seem to find the exact networth he's not even on Forbes..

So a former president is the richest man in Kenya? And you are laughing Nigeria on corruption? Smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:15pm On Dec 12, 2018
Excaperx:
that's just an overrated statement, the real figure might be less then 50,00

I think I've more Instagram followers than biggest social network in east Africa, lmao
The biggest forum in east Africa is Tanzania's jamii forum.It has over 400,000 members.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 8:16pm On Dec 12, 2018
Excaperx:

I think I've more Instagram followers than biggest social network in east Africa, lmao

Tanzanian Jami forum is bigger in East Africa. No wonder they are all over it and Nairaland

Pulse is now in Kenya I'm sure they have more instagram followers than that joke called Kenya talk
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:16pm On Dec 12, 2018
This people are from the Mursi Tribe from Ethiopia who are a minority. They are not Kenyans but even if they were,what's the big deal about it?
darfay:
I love Kenyan girls mwaaah.no wonder wizkid called them nwalichi.

But how do you kiss Heavenly made creatures
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 8:17pm On Dec 12, 2018
Excaperx:
I can't seem to find the exact networth he's not even on Forbes..

So a former president is the richest man in Kenya? And you are laughing Nigeria on corruption? Smh

What open display of shamelessness
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 12, 2018
Excaperx:
he's worth just 1 billion dollar? That's poor in Nigeria billionaire view
we don't have oil to loot he could have been more than that if we had oil

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by FrudstaPresidnt: 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2018
darfay:

Is that why you are all over Tanzanian Jami forum.
Looks like Kenya talk is dumb/mute
Kenyatalk is as uninspiring as those wretched starving and dying Kibera dwelling folks
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2018
Kazikazi:
The biggest forum in east Africa is Tanzania's jamii forum.It has over 400,000 members.

Kenya shame on you. And they are always quick to insult Tanzania and call you guys lazy. Guess we know the lazy ones now

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2018
darfay:

Only you two states

Mama d mama

Hahaha, Oga, na so we see am o. I'm also from Delta state, so make that 3 grin

***** Well, let me break it down for you. My biological father is actually a Deltan (not close to him), but my mother and father are from Benue.
My mother's mother is from Kaduna. My mother was born and bred in Kaduna and so was I. So, we claim both Kaduna and Benue states smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2018
Excaperx:
please don't change the topic, let's stick to it

Having few billionaires with 90m or 46% extreme poor people is something you shouldn't be proud of

As much as we have same inequality problem here but for is much more worse off,

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2018
tlann:
native people in Mombasa lamu and malindi are mijikenda people no owns Swahili it was formed by interactions btwn Arabs and bantus

Ok.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2018
tlann:

Is dangote selling oil?

Abi dem dey fry puff puff for this wan head ni?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2018
America have AT&T, south Africa have mtn, Nigeria have glo, what does Kenya have?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2018
tlann:
and what is the difference btwn Hausa and Fulani

Google will help you so much better than I can do on this smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 8:21pm On Dec 12, 2018
Kur17:

Having few billionaires with 90m or 46% extreme poor people is something you shouldn't be proud of

Stop changing the topic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2018
Kur17:

stupidity is when you believe the propaganda against black must populous country.

A so called extremely poor Nigeria is better than an average Kenya.

Quote me anywhere

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2018
The lip plate tribe or the Mursi are from Ethiopia

The black panther movie incorporated some aspects of the Mursi Tribe by having an actor who wore the lip plate

Those who watched the movie knew of this

Picture two is from black panther
Picture one shows a Mursi woman with the lip plate

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2018
Kazikazi:
ednited,why are you wasting time educating this guy? All the foods he mentioned are east African foods.I don't how can a guy call them "Kenyan foods" .That's a lack of knowledge

Is Kenya not in East Africa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2018
tlann:
you don't get it Swahili started at the east African coast and spread to the hinterlands no one owns Swahili those coastal people you say own Swahili have they own languages

I see. This makes swahili a sort of pidgin language since everyone who speaks it have a different unique native language right?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2018
darfay:

The richest people in East Africa are Tz'ians no wonder you hate them
Tanzania that Uganda has a larger middle class than them we don't hate tz

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 8:23pm On Dec 12, 2018
Excaperx:
America have AT&T, south Africa have mtn, Nigeria have glo, what does Kenya have?

They have safaricom which is owned by British investors

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 8:23pm On Dec 12, 2018
tlann:
Tanzania that Uganda has a larger middle class than them we don't hate tz

Kazikazi

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:24pm On Dec 12, 2018
These thread is really taking a toll on Nigerians. they're taking it more seriously than they should. They're now flooding Kenya's Facebook pages with hate. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:25pm On Dec 12, 2018
Swahili and pidgin shouldn't be in the same sentence!
genieluv:

I see. This makes swahili a sort of pidgin language since everyone who speaks it have a different unique native language right?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 8:25pm On Dec 12, 2018
Kur17:

Is Kenya not in East Africa

You were caught lying red handed. Stop changing the topic

You don't even have food of your own

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:26pm On Dec 12, 2018
Excaperx:

Kenya's Mashada forums was the largest forum in Africa when it was closed.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 12, 2018
genieluv:

somehow but Swahili is our national language it is taught at schools as a compulsory subject iam not sure if you teach pidgin in your schools i will say pidgin is compared to Kenyan sheng not Swahili , Swahili is more developed than pidgin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
NairobiWalker:

aren't you the one who was going on about how Mpape slum is not fully a slum? How is that English of mine a problem and this English of yours not a problem?

Anyway, whatever girl, you focus on petty arguments to diverge from the lies you told earlier. These nomenclature this don't really matter, what matters is we've discovered there are slums in Abuja which is the darling of Nigerians. If Abuja has slums you can imagine the magnitude that Onitsha, Ibadan, Kano, Ogbomosho, Abeokuta, Port Harcourt, Lagos et al have.

I give up ! @ Bolded, so you still insist on calling Mpape a slum when a huge chunk of it is not even close?

Going by your use of English, it means we can say Kenya is a desert. Smh.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 8:28pm On Dec 12, 2018
Excaperx:
stupidity is when you believe the propaganda against black must populous country.

A so called extremely poor Nigeria is better than an average Kenya.

Quote me anywhere

60% of their middle class are Indians and Somalians from war ravaged Somalia

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by FrudstaPresidnt: 8:29pm On Dec 12, 2018
tlann:
More reason you ahould seal your gutter mouth when men are talking. You folks are too insignificant in the global scheme of things.
I swear Nigeria represents Africa and the world recognizes that we are a force to be reckoned as far as the affairs of Africa is concerned.
Your tiny country can be sidelined but try that with Nigeria at your own peril.
Let me tell you when we cough other Africa countries especially the tiny ones like Kenya catch a cold, if you doubt me ask your chang' aa drinking president grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:29pm On Dec 12, 2018
darfay:

Kenya shame on you. And they are always quick to insult Tanzania and call you guys lazy. Guess we know the lazy ones now
Anywhere you go,You won't see a lazy man starving to death.Since we didn't bury any soul for a lack of a meal,it will be foolish to call us lazy.
But those who buried their own for lack of food are the real lazy ones.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 12, 2018
darfay:

They have safaricom which is owned by British investors
and south Africa.. this country called Kenya should just be sold to us, very useless

35% chai

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2648) (2649) (2650) (2651) (2652) (2653) (2654) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.