Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,474 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2648) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6215732 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2645) (2646) (2647) (2648) (2649) (2650) (2651) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by FrudstaPresidnt: 6:30pm On Dec 12, 2018
Kur17:
Awesome Kenya
Why do most Kenyans have funny looks? Please no insult.
Most of you resemble aliens, chang' aa has finished your eyes. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 6:32pm On Dec 12, 2018
darfay:
To God be the glory Nairobi is waaay better than London.

Nairobi reeks sorry rocks

Comparing

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 6:32pm On Dec 12, 2018
I love Kenyan girls mwaaah.no wonder wizkid called them nwalichi.

But how do you kiss Heavenly made creatures

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dominique(f): 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2018
Kur17:

Because your country is a total slum,

Reminder of how Lagos is looking like...

1&2 Lagos cbd/traffic jam

3&4 Nairobi cbd/traffic jam

It's obvious which is poorest and slumpolis

Nairobi CBD looks very impressive I must say.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 6:37pm On Dec 12, 2018
Kenyans eat rat too

Hallelujah

Elo from giramba

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by FrudstaPresidnt: 6:38pm On Dec 12, 2018
[quote author=Kur17 post=73788013][/quote]Bush man! Leave your backward enclave u no go gree. Everything does not begin and end with Kibera.
Do you know your Indian and Chinese lords eat bat, lizard, scorpion, etc. Stop displaying your backwardness here. You are here to learn from us .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by alexxo11(m): 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2018
darfay:

Lolx

I know say una dey pronounce run as ran but you don't have to spell it the way you pronounce it

Next time you say run mouth not ran mouth
its ran ....kenyans are more educated pass naija....ur education system don Bleep u up....confirm before shaming ur self!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 6:42pm On Dec 12, 2018
FrudstaPresidnt:
Why do most Kenyans have funny looks? Please no insult.
Most of you resemble aliens, chang' aa has finished your eyes. grin grin

You're used to these looks, we will deport all of you poverty stricken goons

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by alexxo11(m): 6:44pm On Dec 12, 2018
dominique:

Nairobi CBD looks very impressive I must say.
only kenyan cbd??tell them the truth maam...everything kenya is impressive pass naija.in other news ...wouldnt mind getting to know you.... grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by FrudstaPresidnt: 6:45pm On Dec 12, 2018
darfay:

Lolx

I know say una dey pronounce run as ran but you don't have to spell it the way you pronounce it

Next time you say run mouth not ran mouth
hahahhaha grin grin
They learned that from their Indian lords, you know are try to be like them. grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
alexxo11:
its ran ....kenyans are more educated pass naija....ur education system don Bleep u up....confirm before shaming ur self!

more educated in what?. We have been listening to this claim for weeks now , but we see nothing to back that claim, all of you are just rappers grin. List of young entrepreneurs in Africa, Nigeria is there with the best, most educated group in diaspora naija is representing as always. The biggest middle class in Africa, naija beats you. So what is this education of yours good for if it can't equip you guys to compete favourable with other Africans? grin.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 6:47pm On Dec 12, 2018
alexxo11:

You be confirm olodo

Shame on Kenyan educational system

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 6:49pm On Dec 12, 2018
Runalong333:

more educated in what?. We have been listening to this claim for weeks now , but we see nothing to back that claim, all of you are just rappers grin. List of young entrepreneurs in Africa, Nigeria is there with the best, most educated group in diaspora naija is representing as always. The biggest middle class in Africa, naija beats you. So what is this education of yours good for if it can't equip you guys to compete favourable with other Africans? grin.

The ode is even wrong. No mind the mugu

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 12, 2018
darfay:
I love Kenyan girls mwaaah.no wonder wizkid called them nwalichi.

But how do you kiss Heavenly made creatures
those are Ethiopians not Kenyans
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by alexxo11(m): 6:54pm On Dec 12, 2018
Runalong333:

thats my point exactly grin grin grin bunch of apes....if im to correct ur english its favorable and not that bullshit you just wrote....when i comes to pidgin you break laws....there is no correction in breaking laws....understandif its going straight we go straight ...but if its pidgin ....there are no laws...idiots!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by alexxo11(m): 6:56pm On Dec 12, 2018
Runalong333:

we more educated than you brats....why do u think u migrating to our landdo u see any kenyan going to god forsaken nigeriamumus!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by FrudstaPresidnt: 6:57pm On Dec 12, 2018
Runalong333:

Abeg tell those illiterates who live in delusory contentment.
More educated than Nigeria yet they are starving and dying in millions like fishes outside their habitat.
Kenyans have always proven that they are clowns, the effect of excessive consumption of chang'aaa is what they are displaying here.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by alexxo11(m): 7:00pm On Dec 12, 2018
FrudstaPresidnt:
More educated than Nigeria yet they are starving and dying in millions like fishes outside their habitat.
Kenyans have always proven that they are clowns, the effect of excessive consumption of chang'aaa is what they are displaying here.
proven....if we were starving ur fellow idiots would not be coming here.....imbeciles...since you know of changaaa im sure ur hiding so our police dont catch u and deport you you ur no light on water no nothing useless country.......fool ..nigerians have no sense of belonging thats a fact
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by FrudstaPresidnt: 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2018
Kur17:

You're used to these looks, we will deport all of you poverty stricken goons
The world acknowledgez that illiteracy, poverty, statvation and Kenyans are inseparable.
Kudos for always proving me right!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2018
alexxo11:
thats my point exactly grin grin grin bunch of apes....if im to correct ur english its favorable and not that bullshit you just wrote....when i comes to pidgin you break laws....there is no correction in breaking laws....understandif its going straight we go straight ...but if its pidgin ....there are no laws...idiots!

Kikikiki see frustration ? grin. My guy we know you are the Brits of Africa in your heads while the rest of the world sees you as nothing but dirty peasents who are groomed from childhood to lick white boots . Don't ever compare yourselves with us . Any positive list where your "education "is supposed to show itself you fail.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2018
Runalong333:

200 million people vs 50m,
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by alexxo11(m): 7:03pm On Dec 12, 2018
FrudstaPresidnt:
hahahhaha grin grin
They learned that from their Indian lords, you know are try to be like them. grin grin
lol try and accept indians...maybe u will get 247 lights....21st century u dont have lights and u are here shouting....they swear for u ni

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by alexxo11(m): 7:05pm On Dec 12, 2018
Runalong333:

Kikikiki see frustration ? grin. My guy we know you are the Brits of Africa in your heads while the rest of the world sees you as nothing but dirty peasents who are groomed from childhood to lick white boots . Don't ever compare yourselves with us . Any positive list where your "education "is supposed to show itself you fail.
fail grin grin grin grin abeg..check ur neighborhood tell me if u see any kenyan....we dont go to countries lower than our own....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 12, 2018
Kur17:

200 million people vs 50m,

The population excuse again ? cheesy. South Africa and Tanzania have population closer to yours but they do better than you, what is your excuse there ? grin. You claim you have the best education in Africa, but your middle class and successful entrepreneurs are too insignificant compared to us and others , what is your education good for then ? undecided.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 12, 2018
FrudstaPresidnt:

Kikikiki Kenyans and delusions are like 5 and 6.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by alexxo11(m): 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
Runalong333:

Kikikiki Kenyans and delusions are like 5 and 6.
we can argue the whole day ...fact is im enjoying the fastest internet in africa...(faster than the us)247 lights ....constant water in my taps...and u idiots are about to go and get fuel for ur generators.....imbeciles!!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2018
Runalong333:

The population excuse again ? cheesy. South Africa and Tanzania have population closer to yours but they do better than you, what is your excuse there ? grin. You claim you have the best education in Africa, but your middle class and successful entrepreneurs are too insignificant compared to us and others , what is your education good for then ? undecided.

Are u typing from another planet or what?
We can only argue about SA on this, but about TZ or Nigeria you must be hallucinating grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 12, 2018
alexxo11:
fail grin grin grin grin abeg..check ur neighborhood tell me if u see any kenyan....we dont go to countries lower than our own....

The only nice parts of your Nairobi are occupied by foreigners, you only dominate the slum parts grin. How many Nigerians have you met in your kibera turf ?. We don't go to places that are beneath us , we roll with your masters .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 7:14pm On Dec 12, 2018
FrudstaPresidnt:
You don't have to be sorry, It's one of our delicacies.
Sincerely, if you taste it you will request for more. You can down it with a bottle of chilled wine and you' d be in heaven.
Below are some pictures of peppered snail that will definitely make you drool.
Still wondering why some non Nigerians disdain us for eating this delicious and nutritious thing.

If I hadn't known these were snails, I seriously could have eaten them gladly

But now I know. . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 7:15pm On Dec 12, 2018
alexxo11:
we can argue the whole day ...fact is im enjoying the fastest internet in africa...(faster than the us)247 lights ....constant water in my taps...and u idiots are about to go and get fuel for ur generators.....imbeciles!!!

They're very useless people, ignorant, poor, thieves, illiterates...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by alexxo11(m): 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2018
Runalong333:

The only nice parts of your Nairobi are occupied by foreigners, you only dominate the slum parts grin. How many Nigerians have you met in your kibera turf ?. We don't go to places that are beneath us , we roll with your masters .
lol go kibera....you will see nigerians ...i dey tell u truth....met one the other day while i was there on charity.....he had the guts to tell me atleast light dey....what u dont understand is what our slums have your lekki doesn't have...impoverished idiots!!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2018
ednited:

If I hadn't known these were snails, I seriously could have eaten them gladly

But now I know. . .

Can you imagine that mucus undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (2645) (2646) (2647) (2648) (2649) (2650) (2651) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.