Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2716) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6190299 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2713) (2714) (2715) (2716) (2717) (2718) (2719) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by TMKsouth: 9:02pm On Dec 15, 2018
tlann:
shell companies own their oil eko Atlantic is built by a Lebanese mtn and shoprite are owned by south Africans grin

Guys, can we also just acknowledge Shoprite is like the poorer cousin of supermarkets in SA, and yet first-class in 9ja. Styling grocery stores in SA are like Woolworths, Checkers, Pick N Pay.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 15, 2018
4kDdullard:
There are many private airlines in Nigeria so shut your stinking gutter mouth. Nigeria is not Kenya slum that wait for the government to do everything.
Guess you are aware that Dangote, a Nigerian and world richest black man is building the largest single refinery.
We are not lazy like I said before.Fools........

Thank you very much illiterate the government is the biggest employer in nigeria so all your yep yep yep does not count
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 4kDdullard: 9:09pm On Dec 15, 2018
tlann:
shell companies own their oil eko Atlantic is built by a Lebanese mtn and shoprite are owned by south Africans grin
Shell companies own our oil? Your ignorance deserves a world class award! How can shell companies own our oil?
Oil industry is not a tea industry that can be owned by just one company so stop displaying your foolishness.
There are uncountable indigenous oil and gas companies operating side by side with their international rivals in Nigeria.
On the ownership of Eko Atlantic, can you prove beyond reasonable doubt that it is owned by a Lebanese? You keep indicting the system of education in Kenya by involving yourself in issues beyond your mental horizon.
Mtn is owned by SA no doubt, but it has her domestic rivals glo, Ntel, etc and same with shoprites.
I make bold to say that Nigeria, unlike Kenya competes favourably with her foreign peers.
Oil and gas, entertainment, fashion, telecommunication industries, we have our indigenous players rivalring her foreign counterparts. Shame on Kenya!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
Kazikazi:
Today you have showed me your true colors.You are dumb.period.
No guy with a brain can do these stupid repetitions.You just talk without proof.Mr Sonko head,I will treat you as a fool.I won't think at all.Here we start...

These buses made big profit than your Kenya airloss..
Remember your debt is 2.2b$.

You're pathetic liar!
Your much hyped BRT made revenues worth Tsh.19 billion in the financial year 2017 which when converted into Kenyan currency is ksh.63 million grin grin grin while KQ made revenues worth ksh.49 billion in the same year.
In fact the company which was in charge of raking in profits from the BRT was placed under receivership due to brokeness.

Kazikazi you should be ashamed of your ignorance and lies,you're peddling rumours here to entertain Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:14pm On Dec 15, 2018
Yobeezy:

You're pathetic liar!
Your much hyped BRT made revenues worth Tsh.19 billion in the financial year 2017 which when converted into Kenyan currency is ksh.63 million grin grin grin while KQ made revenues worth ksh.49 billion in the same year.
In fact the company which was in charge of raking in profits from the BRT was placed under receivership due to brokeness.

Kazikazi you should be ashamed of your ignorance and lies,you're peddling rumours here to entertain Nigerians.
Your KQ made a loss last year. While our busses made a profit.Don't try to cheat.give us a proof that you made after tax profit!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 15, 2018
Kazikazi:
Your KQ made a loss last year. While our busses made a profit.Don't try to cheat.give us a proof that you made after tax profit!

Make Google your company,don't lie here.
Your BRT made revenues in millions when only converted into Kenyan currency.
Yes KQ made a loss but their revenues is worth more than your silly BRT buses.
Even if you combine the profits for air Tanzania and BRT,they still don't add upto what KQ makes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 9:19pm On Dec 15, 2018
rvp20183:
It's our tea overseas branded as such by Uniliver.We need to start selling our branded tea like SriLanka do..ban export of bulk tea.We can replace Liptons with KETEPA in places like Nigeria.

Haha Nigerians don't take coffee or Lipton or whatever. Nigerians take bournvita,milo and the likes which are produced with Nigerian cocoa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:19pm On Dec 15, 2018
tlann:
use the brt to carry passengers to Entebbe it will make more sense and profit than using a dreamliner
These Tanzania's Dar es salaam to Zanzibar boats made big profit than Kenyan airways loss making scheme

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:21pm On Dec 15, 2018
Yobeezy:

Make Google your company,don't lie here.
Your BRT made revenues in millions when only converted into Kenyan currency.
Yes KQ made a loss but their revenues is worth more than your silly BRT buses.
Even if you combine the profits for air Tanzania and BRT,they still don't add upto what KQ makes.
Do you have brain? A loss is a loss.and a profit is a profit.Those convertions are useless if you are running under a loss

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 9:22pm On Dec 15, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Stop twisting the argument. Jumia is not Nigerian.

Where is the hq. After all you showed us ecobank hq in lome even without a single Togolese share but why are doing something else for jumia
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2018
Kazikazi:
These Tanzania's Dar es salaam to Zanzibar boats made big profit than Kenyan airways loss making scheme

Did you take a weed today or what?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2018
Ibrahimanis:

Unilever buys your tea, package them as Lipton and Kenya imports them.

Wall Street Journal: Kenyan Tea, a Reliable Export, Brews a Market at Home.

In fact according to report, high quality tea is a luxury for most Kenyans despite being one of the largest exporters of the commodity.

Oga you Don scatter their destiny with your last paragraph

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 4kDdullard: 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

Thank you very much illiterate the government is the biggest employer in nigeria so all your yep yep yep does not count
Dude! I wouldn't give you the attention that you crave for, arguing with you is like talking to a mentally deranged folk. I am sorry! This might be the last time I will ever acknowledge that you are a human being, by replying any of your senseless posts.
Quoting me would be a dissipation time because I will no longer dignify a sub-human by replying his nonsensical posts. Take note!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 9:28pm On Dec 15, 2018
tlann:
i have never seen such thing called Lipton in kenya all tea consumed in kenya is processed in Kenya

By Chinese and indians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 15, 2018
Kazikazi:
Do you have brain? A loss is a loss.and a profit is a profit.Those convertions are useless if you are running under a loss

And what do you usually reason with?Your ass or what?
Loss is normal for every business entity because you must incur the operational and maintenance cost,even your BRT is experiencing such business challenges.
No matter how KQ makes loss sometimes it's revenue is still bigger than your BRT.This is just the truth if you like you can go and hug a transformer.

Conversion 1ksh=22Tsh

Mr.man you're always bitter and negative about Kenya.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 9:31pm On Dec 15, 2018
Kazikazi:
Pwaaaaaa...
Have you paid your 2.2b$??
The lenders are going to reposes your little stuff.Your Kenya airloss is bankrupt

The ceo Sebastian mekosz is even German. The German owned loss making Kenyan airways is about to crash and burn

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 4kDdullard: 9:32pm On Dec 15, 2018
darfay:

The ceo Sebastian mekosz is even German. The German owned loss making Kenyan airways is about to crash and burn
hahaha
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 9:34pm On Dec 15, 2018
gallivant:

We won't discuss your BRT. I can't believe you are still trying.

You Kenyans are just jealous
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 15, 2018
darfay:

He's just employed by the KQ board,so that doesn't means KQ is a German entity,idiot
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 9:36pm On Dec 15, 2018
gallivant:

Where is Air Nigeria? Know when to shut up.

The thing pain una kibera skull no be small
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 4kDdullard: 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2018
darfay:

You Kenyans are just jealous
I call them losers.
Moro they will come up with how their Indian masters are impregnating more women than Nigerian men grin grin
I use them to entertain myself during the weekend.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:39pm On Dec 15, 2018
rvp20183:
KQ debt was converted to Equity.Its no longer debt.It is capital.The creditors are now shareholders.

cool cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2018
Kazikazi:
These Dar es salaam metro buses made big profit than your Kenya airways loss making scheme

Dar is extremely clean and beautiful not like our beloved nairubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2018
A dumb tanzanian doesnt know one kenyan company made a profit bigger than their top 20 combined
PWAHAHA!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 9:44pm On Dec 15, 2018
Kazikazi:
These Tanzania's marine boats made big profit than Kenyan airways

You really know how to hit them in sensitive areas

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2018
Kazikazi:
These Dar es salaam metro buses made big profit than your Kenya airways loss making scheme

You've been burning to post these buses, no wonder a discussion about airlines gave you an excuse to

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 15, 2018
samsobo24:
Most of their tea farms,if not all are owned by the Chinese and Indians.

They just can brag for Africa

You're always a Nigerian fool and that's it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:48pm On Dec 15, 2018
darfay:

Do you know pulse TV is now in Kenya

What is pulse TV?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2018
Kazikazi:
These Tanzania's marine boats made big profit than Kenyan airways

How much profit did Air Wazembe make?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2018
NairobiWalker:

What is pulse TV?

Even me I've never heard of it here.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 15, 2018
Troy404:
A dumb tanzanian doesnt know one kenyan company made a profit bigger than their top 20 combined
PWAHAHA!!!

He's struggling to fit his balls where he can't fit.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 9:50pm On Dec 15, 2018
Troy404:
PWAHAHA!!!

See the way he laughs after using your Commonwealth to drink chang'aa

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2713) (2714) (2715) (2716) (2717) (2718) (2719) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.