Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2720) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6206723 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2717) (2718) (2719) (2720) (2721) (2722) (2723) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by TMKsouth: 3:09am On Dec 16, 2018
Runalong333:

Nigeria has many great tourist attractions , you are clearly clueless about the subject . Make Google your friend . Maybe you guys should stop misusing the name of a dead man to market your country , get creative and find something new to sell

Have the Americans stopped talking/marketing about George Washington 2oo years since his death??

Mandela is not just a cash-cow, he is the moral compass of our nation. Why should we discard that & not export those values to the world?

I can tell you of one country that is in DESPERATE NEED of a unifying moral touchstone... (Nigeria).

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 3:21am On Dec 16, 2018
gallivant:

You make excuses in sports like tradition! Oh, we don't do rugby like whites, marathons are for poor people, cricket is for Indians, Africans don't have to swim etc. Just accept it, you SUCK and live your 50 years in peace with yourself. That's the principled thing to do. grin

Nobody does rugby in West Africa, we don't even include it in our sport curriculum

Cricket is non existent here.abeg Wetin b dat 1?

Marathon is for East Africans(especially Ethiopians)

We have no excuse for not doing so well at swimming
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:09am On Dec 16, 2018
Excuses man, are you sure you're not Tanzanian?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 5:11am On Dec 16, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Nobody cares what Tanzanians say. All your phrases mean nada! Kenyans used one phrase "Hakuna Matata" in the 19th century and the world got hooked. And there's a few more words we used that got the entire world hooked like Jambo!

Dont steal 'noma', thats Kenyan slang. You can keep shari, taabu and shida.

Basically, Tanzanians speak sweet, while Kenyans speak famous.

Sure Kenyans are the ones that are making Swahili famous, a guy who thinks they own Swahili won't like this;

Jambo
Hakuna matata
Simba
Harambee
Mzee
Safari
Asanti
And many more, where made popular courtesy of Kenyans grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:47am On Dec 16, 2018
forgiveness:

Nigeria private airline flies directly to New York for many years before they suspended it in 2016. It will return to that route next year.

Kenya is still learning. grin

Come back when they resume stupid attention seeker. We are waiting for the photo. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:48am On Dec 16, 2018
forgiveness:

Lying machine at it again. cheesy grin

Show me a photo of the Ministry of communication tower and I will register as a liar and never comment on this forum again, ever. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:51am On Dec 16, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Nobody cares what Tanzanians say. All your phrases mean nada! Kenyans used one phrase "Hakuna Matata" in the 19th century and the world got hooked. And there's a few more words we used that got the entire world hooked like Jambo!

Famous and rough. cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:52am On Dec 16, 2018
darfay:

Nigeria has won the under 17 World Cup 5x. more than any other nation in this world, you don't c us making noise about it. While you won't let us rest because of an ordinary inter house sport

Because you were playing overaged players dungfuck. Look at your 19 year old goalkeeper from World cup. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:47am On Dec 16, 2018
Use Buhari pics and leave Uhuru alone!
jaycent:
Buahahahaha grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:56am On Dec 16, 2018
4.15 billion US dollars is our education budget

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2018/04/27/expenditure-on-education-to-hit-a-record-sh-415-billion-report_c1750408
Ibrahimanis:

Federal government allocated 605billion naira. I was not able to find the total of Kenya's online. Only the breakdowns, do you have the figures.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 6:59am On Dec 16, 2018
abbeg:
Most south Africans find it offensive when you talk ill of Mandela(even though some skeptics find him a tad overrated)so it's better to just avoid those subjects.
It is all natural.Americans talk ill of Trump everyday but don't you for one second think that they would let an outsider talk the same crap about him.

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 7:17am On Dec 16, 2018
Jonraid:
4.15 billion US dollars is our education budget

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2018/04/27/expenditure-on-education-to-hit-a-record-sh-415-billion-report_c1750408
How does your budget works? When I was checking the allocations, I saw allocation to counties, does this mean they don't have their own budgets? I am genuinely curious.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 7:41am On Dec 16, 2018
Ibrahimanis:

How does your budget works? When I was checking the allocations, I saw allocation to counties, does this mean they don't have their own budgets? I am genuinely curious.

You must also check the cooked one from Zululand , these countries are jokers grin. Their need for to outdo us makes them look stupid.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 7:42am On Dec 16, 2018
JaceBlaze:
It is all natural.Americans talk ill of Trump everyday but don't you for one second think that they would let an outsider talk the same crap about him.

You think your overrated Mandela is like trump cheesy. Why are you khoizulus so stupid undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 16, 2018
Kazikazi:
As long as there is a white dude,Kenyans won't stop celebrating. Tell a dude to go and resurrect air Berlin if he is a man!

There's a reason why he got employed and who told we're celebrating?you always have a stupid reasoning like your MaguFOOL president.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:23am On Dec 16, 2018
Jonraid:
Use Buhari pics and leave Uhuru alone!
And what's your business if I use this ugly drunker idiot grin are you Uhuru? E pain you say I use am ne grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 9:26am On Dec 16, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

Hahahahaha that lionessza6 bytch will die when she see this grin. Nairobiwalker come and see you friends admitting that naija is better than them .

Look at how flattered and excited you are seeing a South African wearing your jersey ? grin. There is nothing more to say here grin grin grin grin.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 9:28am On Dec 16, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

You are making excuses for not knowing English cheesy. South Africa was a British colony like other countries I mention but you were the stupidest who couldn't learn good English cheesy. Go back to school bush girl. Sane countries are inviting others for education and health and infrastructure, you stupid bantus are marketing a dead man? undecided cheesy. You see how stupid and backwards you are to the rest of the world.

Ok grin grin.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 9:32am On Dec 16, 2018
forgiveness:

It doesn't change the fact that foreign system made Miriam makeba, Ladysmith Black Mambazo, Hugh Ramapolo Masekela, etc not your Zulu system. Next! grin

The Second bolded shows your gross ignorance or your intention to feign gross ignorance about other Nigerian artists i mentioned apart from Seal and Sade Adu. grin

Now answer this question,

are these Nigerian artists, Babatunde Olatunji, Sikiru Adepoju and Lekan Babalola British or black Americans? grin lying machine.

Come back and tell me who needs an apron for her exposed ....... grin

Now, answer this question before you start hidding with your tail under your belle with 'i won't be going back and forth with you on this' to cover up your fallacious statements that Miriam Mkeba was the first African to commercialize music in Africa. grin

Or is that statement a sign of defeat or acceptance that you lied big time? grin

I trust you will show yourself worthy enough to prove your case. grin

Which year did Miriam Mkeba become the first African to commercialize music? Bhuhahahaha! Answer fast fast. grin

And Can you please explain or tell me how she commercialized music? grin

Less I forget, you asked me which Nigeria artist was honoured ahead those newbies south Africa artists.

Have you forgotten? Unusual of your normal chest beating. grin

Or have you agreed and succumbed to the fact that Nigeria artist was honoured and recognised ahead of any dead or living South African including Miriam makeba on this planet earth in regards to music grin

Show me the South African Grammy award nominees aside the ones I listed before from 60s, 70s and 80s you boasted about. grin

Cure and emancipate yourself from gross ignorance. grin

Music didn't start and end in South Africa. grin

Like I said before, I won't be repeating myself over and over again. Here is something to make your day ;

Nigeria has much more developed music industry than South Africa. Nigerian music industry makes more money than that of South Africa. Nigeria has more Grammy awards than South Africa. grin grin grin. Hope you are happy now.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 9:34am On Dec 16, 2018
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 9:34am On Dec 16, 2018
15% of our national total budget goes to the counties as the counties are not fully independent like in case of federal governments.The counties also raise their own revenues through some small taxes like from small businesses and car parking services.The counties also have their own education budgets.What I gave you is the state allocation budget of our education ,forget about counties!
Ibrahimanis:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 9:40am On Dec 16, 2018
Kenyan city

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:04am On Dec 16, 2018
Kur17:

Sure Kenyans are the ones that are making Swahili famous, a guy who thinks they own Swahili won't like this;

Jambo
Hakuna matata
Simba
Harambee
Mzee
Safari
Asanti
And many more, where made popular courtesy of Kenyans grin
Aaaaaargh
The only word which you have is harambee.All the rest are used with anybody.Our biggest football club is Simba sports club,we have simba cement,we have people using the surnames of simba.We have beerrs called safari which is a biggest brand in Tz.

Asanti
Asanti=asante
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:10am On Dec 16, 2018
Kazikazi:
Aaaaaargh
The only word which you have is harambee.All the rest are used with anybody.Our biggest football club is Simba sports club,we have simba cement,we have people using the surnames of simba.We have beerrs called safari which is a biggest brand in Tz.

Asanti
Asanti=asante

1. Simba cement is actually a Kenyan brand.

2. We are talking about who popularized the words not whether they're spoken in Tanzania. Of course they're Swahili words and if you speak Swahili you'll definitely use them. What matters is who popularized them around the world to non-Swahili speakers

Stop being shallow.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:11am On Dec 16, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Pwa pwa pwa pwa pwa pwa....
You real wanna teach Swahili to me? Can you speak Swahili more than me? Can you do slang more than a natural born speaker??
Are you joking? What a shock!
You might as well claim to speak English slang more than black Americans!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:16am On Dec 16, 2018
NairobiWalker:

1. Simba cement is actually a Kenyan brand.

2. We are talking about who popularized the words not whether they're spoken in Tanzania. Of course they're Swahili words and if you speak Swahili you'll definitely use them. What matters is who popularized them around the world to non-Swahili speakers

Stop being shallow.
That need a proof.If simba football club goes and play in south Africa,are we wrong to say they popularized a word simba?
If a white dude drinks safari lager and return to his home,will he not talk about safari.What about Tz being voted as the best safari nation in the world?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 10:16am On Dec 16, 2018
Kazikazi:
Aaaaaargh

Asanti
Asanti=asante

No one outside TZ knows all those Simba bla bla bla u mentioned, apart from our Simba cement. Simba became popular via different venues,

U just like opposing everything, Asante or asanti doesn't matter...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 10:17am On Dec 16, 2018
TMKsouth:

Have the Americans stopped talking/marketing about George Washington 2oo years since his death??

Mandela is not just a cash-cow, he is the moral compass of our nation. Why should we discard that & not export those values to the world?

I can tell you of one country that is in DESPERATE NEED of a unifying moral touchstone... (Nigeria).

They should start working on this lovely lady grin grin.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:22am On Dec 16, 2018
Kazikazi:
That need a proof.If simba football club goes and play in south Africa,are we wrong to say they popularized a word simba?
If a white dude drinks safari lager and return to his home,will he not talk about safari.What about Tz being voted as the best safari nation in the world?

Dude, Simba club is nothing close to global popular. Nobody knows Simba club beyond East Africa.

The word Safari getting its way into the English dictionary owes its roots to Kenya after president Roosevelt visited Kenya in 1910 and went to a Safari in Tsavo. Different countries are voted best Safari destinations every year including those that don't speak Swahili. Just shut up and save yourself from looking any more stupid.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:22am On Dec 16, 2018
Lionessza6:

They should start working on this lovely lady grin grin.

grin grin
Genieluv come see your handsome president.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:24am On Dec 16, 2018
Kur17:

No one outside TZ knows all those Simba bla bla bla u mentioned... Simba became popular via different venues,

U just like opposing everything, Asante or asanti doesn't matter...
Don't try teaching a natural born speaker his language.I never spoke any tribal language like you.When I explain asanti isn't correct don't argue.
We are popularizing Swahili more than you.In African union,our leaders are speaking Swahili, we have sent many teachers in foreign nations.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:26am On Dec 16, 2018
Kazikazi:
Don't try teaching a natural born speaker his language.I never spoke any tribal language like you.When I explain asanti isn't correct don't argue.
We are popularizing Swahili more than you.In African union,our leaders are speaking Swahili, we have sent many teachers in foreign nations.

How are you popularizing it? How many Tanzanian Swahili professors can match Proff. Ali Mazrui? How many Tanzanians teach Swahili overseas? How many Swahili catchphrases have been popularized internationally by Tanzanians?

So you think you're more Swahili than us? grin grin

No wonder you were pathetically trying to convince genieluv that ethnic Swahilis don't exist. You're not a Swahili, you're probably a Sukuma or Hehe or Nyamwezi. grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2717) (2718) (2719) (2720) (2721) (2722) (2723) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.