Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,743 members, 7,827,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2729) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6222062 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2726) (2727) (2728) (2729) (2730) (2731) (2732) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2018
jaycent:
Abeg free that girl? She knows nothing about music?

I think some of these South Africans are pompous and ignorant. cheesy

They believe everything revolves around South Africa. Pathetic. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:39pm On Dec 16, 2018
jaycent:
Just free Tash grin he will never understand grin

No mind the guy. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:40pm On Dec 16, 2018
NairobiWalker:

So do you accept the communication building doesn't exist? grin
Ok it doesn't exist grin are you happy now grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:45pm On Dec 16, 2018
forgiveness:

Because they hate truth and love lies. Make e peppe dem wella. Hahahaha! grin
They don't know we're used to insult? But them go hear am for this thread grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:45pm On Dec 16, 2018
NairobiWalker:

So do you accept the communication building doesn't exist? grin

It does exist on paper as a Skyscrapper but my findings led me to one Communication building with 7 floors.

I don't know if there is another or that is not the name it is called.

However, let me make it clearer once again, NECOM house is totally different from Communication building as you currently assumed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 5:46pm On Dec 16, 2018
jaycent:
Buahahahaha this words keeps hurting them so much grin

No one cares about the "words" that are obviously just wishful thoughts
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:46pm On Dec 16, 2018
jaycent:
They don't know we're used to insult? But them go hear am for this thread grin

Hahahaha! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2018
jaycent:
Buahahahaha this words keeps hurting them so much grin

Really hurting them hard. grin

Na dem palaba bi dat. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2018
forgiveness:

I think some of these South Africans are pompous and ignorant. cheesy

They believe everything revolves around South Africa. Pathetic. grin
Indeed grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2018
Kur17:

No one cares about the "words" that are obviously just wishful thoughts
I don't give a fvck about your convo? Just stay off my mention?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2018
samsobo24:
I refer you to forgiveness iwantslavesgone

They have tons of pics for you,meanwhile manage this one for me.

The Lagos light rail can be seen
The CBD you posted as slum,even has a modern bus terminus, something that looks like rocket science for Nairislum

Let them keep fooling around. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
forgiveness:

I don't derive happiness when people like you try to cover up your lies. grin

Just accept you goofed big time and we move on but you want to stylishly avoid being disgraced for your fallacious statements that South African musicians were honoured before a Nigerian musician and your mama Africa was the first African to commercialize music. grin

Your media fed you these llies to massage your ego. cool

Will you just stop disgcracing yourself .

ROSTER LIST
Home | Privacy | Terms
Concord Music © 2018
SUBSCRIBE
“Age is… wisdom, if one has lived one’s life properly”
Miriam Makeba
Miriam Makeba, also known as Mama Africa, was a Grammy Award winning South African singer during the 1960’s, distinguished as the first African artist to commercialize African music in the US and abroad. Makeba's signature song, “Pata Pata”, written by her with Jerry Ragovoy, was first released in South Africa in 1957 and a decade later became a major hit in the US, where it hit #12 on the Billboard Hot 100. “Pata Pata” (English translation "touch touch"wink is a joyful, feel good and festive tune that has gone on to be covered by dozens of world music artists, including German house music producers Milk & Sugar, whose internationally popular 2011 Tribute To Africa track “Hi-a Ma (Pata Pata)” incorporates Makeba’s original recording

https://concord.com/roster/miriam-makeba/

Which of our artists was celebrated to this level before her ?. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
forgiveness:

Really hurting them hard. grin

Na dem palaba bi dat. grin
E they hurt them reach prick grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
jaycent:
I don't give a fvck about your convo? Just stay off my mention?

Be quiet lapdog. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
Runalong333:

Will you just stop disgcracing yourself .

ROSTER LIST
Home | Privacy | Terms
Concord Music © 2018
SUBSCRIBE
“Age is… wisdom, if one has lived one’s life properly”
Miriam Makeba
Miriam Makeba, also known as Mama Africa, was a Grammy Award winning South African singer during the 1960’s, distinguished as the first African artist to commercialize African music in the US and abroad. Makeba's signature song, “Pata Pata”, written by her with Jerry Ragovoy, was first released in South Africa in 1957 and a decade later became a major hit in the US, where it hit #12 on the Billboard Hot 100. “Pata Pata” (English translation "touch touch"wink is a joyful, feel good and festive tune that has gone on to be covered by dozens of world music artists, including German house music producers Milk & Sugar, whose internationally popular 2011 Tribute To Africa track “Hi-a Ma (Pata Pata)” incorporates Makeba’s original recording

https://concord.com/roster/miriam-makeba/

Which of our artists was celebrated to this level before her ?. undecided
You win grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
forgiveness:

Hahahaha! grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:57pm On Dec 16, 2018
Kazikazi:
Yes.They are editing my post and reposts.Where can I inform the moderators so that this dude must be banned for life?

Try reporting to mommy first, she has a bandaid and cookie waiting just for you son. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 16, 2018
jaycent:
You win grin

It's not about winning bro. Read and learn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
jaycent:
And its because of me and some Naija guys grin grin

Please what's the name of the Kenyan facebook group. I want them to fight over me too

You know this is what happens when you tell a Kenyan that you are from Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
Lionessza6:

How did you come to this conclusion?. How do you tell which South Africans are Zulus from other Africans?. Same with boers from other South Africans of European descent ?.

I have lived in Durban cheesy. I have also spent a lot of time in Cape town, and l live in Jozi. So my conclusion is from my experiences and encounters in those cities.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 16, 2018
Gor mahia beat lobbi stars 3 - 1 in CAF champions league at kasarani stadium

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2018
Troy404:

Just wait for the cry babies. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 4kDdullard: 6:17pm On Dec 16, 2018
Kur17:

Sell your share of land and come, they'll "love you" but eventually u'll face the music grin
mumu

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 16, 2018
Troy404:
Kenya football is turning the corner.We need more funding of the league.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2018
forgiveness:

Emporis hasn't updated on many projects in both Kenya and Nigeria. It's up to you to get more information from other updated and reliable sources than being or acting like one robot without brain. grin

Kenya is not up to Lagos state in terms of Skyscrappers not high-rise. Don't be a novice. grin
If we count phantom skscrappers yes Lagos may beat Nairobi in your dreams

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 6:42pm On Dec 16, 2018
gor mahia are stupid for spoiling my day come and try this in Nigeria and see I am waiting for return leg

u people like to say Nigerians are ad people u will find out for sure on that day
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:46pm On Dec 16, 2018
Sportpesa changed things a bit.We need other giant corporations to support our football. I had a laugh when one simpleton tried to compare the juggernaut in Sportpesa to the little known Naijabet!
rvp20183:
Kenya football is turning the corner.We need more funding of the league.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:46pm On Dec 16, 2018
Runalong333:

Guy , like I said you are making us look like cheap people. They hosted the actual world cup in their own country, after we voted for them in the bid. Should they flaunt that as an up against us undecided. The jesery is super nice , but I still don't see why a fellow African wearing it is a big deal.
grin Of course they have been flaunting it in case you've not noticed. And yes it's a "big deal" when jealous haters who claim they don't spare Nigeria a second thought are here growing grey hair here on a Nigerian site and having their stars don the green white green. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 16, 2018
Jonraid:
Sportpesa changed things a bit.We need other giant corporations to support our football. I had a laugh when one simpleton tried to compare the juggernaut in Sportpesa to the little known Naijabet!
yes supersport first then sportpesa...a lot is still needed to make folks attend matches..they need to stop holiganism and make it cool.We also need more stadiums.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
Kazikazi:
?Pwa pwa pwa pwa....
Maisha magic bongo is showcasing Tanzanian stuffs like bongo movies etc, its in DSTv channel 160.

Maisha magic east is showcasing Kenyan stuffs.

Stop misleading people.

Both of them are still Kenyan. We have to create you a platform to showcase your art. Lazy idiots.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
rvp20183:
yes supersport first then sportpesa...a lot is still needed to make folks attend matches..they need to stop holiganism and make it cool.We also need more stadiums.
FKF should also invest in naturing young talent

(1) (2) (3) ... (2726) (2727) (2728) (2729) (2730) (2731) (2732) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.