Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2843) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6196509 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2840) (2841) (2842) (2843) (2844) (2845) (2846) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:25pm On Dec 26, 2018
68816419:

stupid Kenyans, how can we be poorer than Kenya yet we have higher purchasing power parity (PPP) per capital than yours? tongue tongue
You die faster
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 2:28pm On Dec 26, 2018
NairobiWalker:

You die faster

Shut up dirty lying fool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 2:28pm On Dec 26, 2018
Hakuna Matata( I need to take permission from Disney) Nairobi is better than Dubai

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mtisTheQubit00: 2:28pm On Dec 26, 2018
68816419:

Hahahah just like how u r doing well on top right? grin
idiot undecided

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mtisTheQubit00: 2:29pm On Dec 26, 2018
NairobiWalker:

You die faster

grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 2:29pm On Dec 26, 2018
gallivant:

Listen lady, if you can't post your pic extend the same courtesy to the other women. You can't tell us you are beautiful by using other women's photos. Let's see this beauty you speak of.

***** If it looks like a slum, smells like a slum then definitely it's a slum. There is no such thing as slummish, even in the dictionary. smiley

Go back hundreds of pages and you will see my picture.
If you want me to repost mine, then post yours. Sorry you joined the thread late. Many of us shared our pictures here earlier.

~~~Then what name do you call the slum when it is just one or 2 streets in a community? Do you call the entire community a slum when only 1 or 2 streets in the community are slumish? I need a sincere and intellectual answer.~~~
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 2:30pm On Dec 26, 2018
mtisTheQubit00:

FYI Kenya airways is part of SkyTeam which is bigger than the star alliance...Swallow that. grin grin
You Skyteam alliance didn't help you to escape loss. Wake up Mr kiberan
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 2:30pm On Dec 26, 2018
Hakuna Noma Mombasa is greater than London

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 2:30pm On Dec 26, 2018
mtisTheQubit00:

idiot undecided

2009? That's almost 10 years ago. Not accurate.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 2:30pm On Dec 26, 2018
Jonraid:
Revenues?
Good! Then surely Kenyan musicians are richer than their Nigerian counterparts, since revenue per capita is bigger than Nigeria's?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mtisTheQubit00: 2:31pm On Dec 26, 2018
68816419:

stupid Kenyans, how can we be poorer than Kenya yet we have higher purchasing power parity (PPP) per capital than yours? tongue tongue
ok dont blame me but ths what they say grin
An that just extreme poverty

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2018
Wajir airport is busier than JFK Airport

Glory be to God

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

Shut up dirty lying fool

How old are you? subtract your current age from 53 and you'll know how many years you still have to live. grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mtisTheQubit00: 2:34pm On Dec 26, 2018
NairobiWalker:

How old are you? subtract your current age from 53 and you'll know how many years you still have to live. grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 2:34pm On Dec 26, 2018
Nowenuse:

You have sounded this, time without number to Kenyans. So I don't think you need to keep on stressing it out with them.
Only an irredeemable fool will call an entire suburb a slum just because of some slummish streets in that suburb.

For instance, I live in Ekpan (a suburb of Warri city).
Look at these 4 google satelite pics below of Ekpan, you can see that the first neighbourhood of the suburb looks slummish, but the other parts do not.

I know the slummish parts very well, that's where many of the indigenes live, they are mostly old family houses. However, most of these old houses have boreholes and modern toilet facilities. They are just irregularly built (exactly as they were many decades ago).
Now people like NairobiWalker and gallivant will say we should call the entire Ekpan a slum, just because some streets look slummish. Sometimes I just wonder how their brains work.

Thank you so much. I couldn't have said more.
~~~~ I seriously wonder how seemingly educated folks will say we should call an entire community a slum just because 1 or 2 streets in the community are slumish.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 2:35pm On Dec 26, 2018
Dey there dey deceive una self. SA wife beaters & murderers are your friends.

Naija is King. Die if you disagree.

NairobiWalker:

Posting a random photo of Uhuru Kenyatta in this discussion best explains how you're losing it.
It's stupid to say, "We treat our women like queens" when the same women are risking lives on boats to go and do cheap prostitution in Europe. No one treated like a queen would do that. Face it too, not every woman is a queen. One thing I like about Kenyan and South African men is we are real. We kmow we are human, not angels. You can't waste your hard earned money on every LovePeddler you meet just because you have some stupid believe about treating women like queens. It's stupid to live like a pig while spoiling your money on every random woman you meet - no wonder many of your brothers will fly 5,500km from Lagos to Nairobi to share a bedsitter in Umoja.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2018
genieluv:

Thank you so much. I couldn't have said more.
~~~~ I seriously wonder how seemingly educated folks will say we should call an entire community a slum just because 1 or 2 streets in the community are slumish.

You need a good dicking.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2018
achieved what? throwing your country into debt, selling your country to the Chinese? seriously what has he achieved?

Buhari is healthy, thank you very much. ode.

tylann:
our alcoholic president has achieved more than your dying president grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2018
naijalander:
Dey there dey deceive una self. SA wife beaters & murderers are your friends.

Naija is King. Die if you disagree.

King of what? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:37pm On Dec 26, 2018
naijalander:
achieved what? throwing your country into debt, selling your country to the Chinese? seriously what has he achieved?

What has Bubu achieved?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 2:37pm On Dec 26, 2018
I asked first.

NairobiWalker:

What has Bubu achieved?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mtisTheQubit00: 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
genieluv:

2009? That's almost 10 years ago. Not accurate.
2009 the NGOs were shouting millions just like you..have been to the place an the population shrinking coz of new projectslike the one below

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:39pm On Dec 26, 2018
Kumamoto Alliance grin
NairobiWalker:

Air Tanzania is a member of which alliance? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 2:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
gallivant:

You don't know anything about the Kenyan housing system. I know for a fact that people are uncomfortable living next to 20 Nigerians sharing an apartment in Nairobi. They should do that in your Nigerian system, in Nigeria.

I don't know anything about the Kenyan housing system? Ok then, tell me about it.
******From all I can see, Kenyan neighbourhoods are heavily income based.

••••In Nigeria, people build their personal houses with extra flats and appartments available for rent, this doesn't seem to be the case in Kenya from what I can see.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2018
Buhari is lifeless!
naijalander:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:42pm On Dec 26, 2018
naijalander:

I asked first.

Uhuru is corrupt but he grew our GDP from $55 billion to $90 billion in 5 years.
Now, what has Bubu done?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 2:42pm On Dec 26, 2018
NairobiWalker:

You don't even have a plate of food for tonight, starving scavenger .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:43pm On Dec 26, 2018
Jonraid:
Kumamoto Alliance grin

grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mtisTheQubit00: 2:43pm On Dec 26, 2018
genieluv:

I don't know anything about the Kenyan housing system? Ok then, tell me about it.

•••• In Nigeria, people build their personal houses with extra flats and appartments available for rent, this doesn't seem to be the case in Kenya from what I can see.
now ya getting it..we have ths policy of separating slums from other places..in your case ya horrible developers..by mixing weed an corn you end up shooting down the value of the place an also kenyans might be confused an callit a slum grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 2:43pm On Dec 26, 2018
genieluv:

••••In Nigeria, people build their personal houses with extra flats and appartments available for rent, this doesn't seem to be the case in Kenya from what I can see.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/africa/a-nigerian-neighborhood-symbolizes-nations-tumble-toward-crisis/2015/03/02/e5b28a16-b927-11e4-bc30-a4e75503948a_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.ef7cea9c3fc7 .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 2:43pm On Dec 26, 2018
rvp20182:
Recap of some of 2018 rankings.
1) Kenya rank 3rd in Africa - after South Africa & Mauritus in Global Innovation Index

Naijjans,just show us smth like this where you lead-that's all! Leave out the barking about Ind....s,whites,Somalis and the other mental self swervicing you're addicted to and show us data like this.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:45pm On Dec 26, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

You don't even have a plate of food for tonight, starving scavenger .

Really?
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2840) (2841) (2842) (2843) (2844) (2845) (2846) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.