Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,197 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2866) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6243753 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2863) (2864) (2865) (2866) (2867) (2868) (2869) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2018
tylann:
Jumia is not Nigerian
What are rcc etcy gtb uba iroko TV i have never heard of them

Where is the hq located na
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2018
rvp2018:
Thanks goodness to majestic united republic of Danganyika.At least youre better off than Nigeria.Youre not so hopeless and we wont steal your mountain again...we have Mt Kenya and Mt Elgon..and we donated Kilimanjaro to the German prince coz we had just too many mountains for one country.Kenya border literally curves around the mountain although the best views are still in kenya.Mt Kilimanjaro it appears is our greatest gift to you..you have refused to learn from our hardwork, our cooperation and our tenacity choosing instead witchcraft, sloth and primitivity.
Pwa Pwa Pwa Pwa Pwa Pwa Pwaaaa
Pwo pwo pwo pwo pwoooooo
Ho ho ho ho ho ho..

You kiberans! How did you donated a mountain while you were under colonialists? Where did you got a story? Did you swallowed your chang'aa? Hu hu hu hu hu....

Mr kibera, Just know this: All African borders were drawn by colonialists. You never did anything.

This Kilimanjaro will make people die of heart attack.Kenyans are jeolous of our high valuable asset.

From now on,I will post more pics of majestic Kilimanjaro!
Let me start..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2018
Kazikazi:
I never climb the mountain. But I attended a collage not far from Kilimanjaro

What's a collage? I hope you didn't mean college. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2018
rvp2018:
Ohoo boy Helios just got deflated like the con Dangote.What next Naijas.Getting beaten by small country with zero minerals like your army getting an hidding from home grown terror Boko Haram.

What did you deflate Biko

That Helios was founded by Nigerians or what?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 10:20pm On Dec 27, 2018
gallivant:

What's a collage? I hope you didn't mean college. grin

Kazikazi would send you to your grave

Why are you always following him around?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2018
Kazikazi:
We have seen the huge upsurge of glaciers on kilimanjaro in 2018.Thanks to the Government of united republic of Tanzania for putting more effort on conservation.And more people have understood the importance of conservation.

Your government cannot increase the glaciers, your government cannot beat global warming. Basically, stop following what government propaganda blindly.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 10:23pm On Dec 27, 2018
Kazikazi:
Pwa Pwa Pwa Pwa Pwa Pwa Pwaaaa
Pwo pwo pwo pwo pwoooooo
Ho ho ho ho ho ho..

You kiberans! How did you donated a mountain while you were under colonialists? Where did you got a story? Did you swallowed your chang'aa? Hu hu hu hu hu....

Mr kibera, Just know this: All African borders were drawn by colonialists. You never did anything.

This Kilimanjaro will make people die of heart attack.Kenyans are jeolous of our high valuable asset.

From now on,I will post more pics of majestic Kilimanjaro!
Let me start..
check the border.british princess donated kilimanjaro to german princess...coz kenya couldnt have two big mountains.Border is like 10km..and just kilimanjaro detour.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:23pm On Dec 27, 2018
darfay:

Kazikazi would send you to your grave

Why are you always following him around?

Stop barking lap dog.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2018
Majestic Kilimanjaro
Africa's leading tourist attraction
The mountain is surrounded by Kilimanjaro national park
Its the tallest mountain in Africa
The tallest free standing mountain in the world
Conservation of the mountain is under Tanzania national parks Authority_TANAPA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
forgiveness:

First of all, there were 2 civil wars in Liberia. Nigeria singlehandedly won the first one and restored the government. Mission accomplished. grin see snapshot 1.

Secondly, Nigeria was involved in the Mali war. Nigerian troops recaptured cities and towns from the rebels. Mission accomplished grin see snapshot 2

Thirdly, Nigeria army was involved in the Operation Khukri that ended the war. Another mission accomplished. grin see snapshot 4

Lastly, Nigeria army was called to the rescue in Somalia after your neighbor realised your army is incompetent. grin

We have even gone as far as Congo to win wars. grin

Pure lies. Why can't you beat boko haram?

grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:27pm On Dec 27, 2018
rvp2018:
But the same Army has been unable to defeat Boko Haram: imprisoning most of north east in generational backwardness .Sound like we found the missing tower...ministry of propaganda skycrapper.

grin grin

Forgiveness is truly hopeless.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:30pm On Dec 27, 2018
rvp2018:
check the border.british princess donated kilimanjaro to german princess...coz kenya couldnt have two big mountains.Border is like 10km..and just kilimanjaro detour.
Are you talking about colonialists?
So stop saying you did this,oh we did that,oh hu ha we donated that! Just stop.
There are many stories.The one I know is of mombasa port which they say it was under Tanganyika.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:30pm On Dec 27, 2018
Kazikazi:
Majestic Kilimanjaro
Africa's leading tourist attraction
The mountain is surrounded by Kilimanjaro national park
Its the tallest mountain in Africa
The tallest free standing mountain in the world
Conservation of the mountain is under Tanzania national parks Authority_TANAPA

Kilimanjaro is not Africa's leading destination. Forgiveness come get your brother.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:32pm On Dec 27, 2018
Kazikazi:
Are you talking about colonialists?
So stop saying you did this,oh we did that,oh hu ha we donated that! Just stop.
There are many stories.The one I know is of mombasa port which they say it was under Tanganyika.

We can say what we want, like how we fought for our freedom from colonialists. Can you say the same about majimaji?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:37pm On Dec 27, 2018
Stop hiding kazikazi. Get out here,let's get this over with so you can log off. You know the drill. Don't waste my time Tanzanian.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2018
rvp2018:
We kicked them beyond Kismayu and installed a puppet gov in Somalia.They are cannot control a single kenya area for a single day.At their best they were gorilla fighters using suicide bombers.We have made that nearly impossible with world class surveillance and intelligence.

Really!?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
gallivant:

Pure lies. Why can't you beat boko haram?

grin

Of course, what the world knows as pure undiluted truth is considered lie vice versa. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:42pm On Dec 27, 2018
forgiveness:

Really!?

Are we comparing insurgents now? This very desperate of you forgiveness. It's all your lies catching up to you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
gallivant:

Kilimanjaro is not Africa's leading destination. Forgiveness come get your brother.
Pwo pwo pwo pwoooo..
Did I said destination??

Mr kibera, I said leading attraction. Did you managed to pass those easy Kenyan exams?

Pwa Pwa Pwa pwa ....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
forgiveness:

Of course, what the world knows as pure undiluted truth is considered lie vice versa. grin

You wouldn't what the truth is even if your life depended on it. How can you build an imaginary tower and lecture us about the truth? Give it a rest.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:44pm On Dec 27, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Whenever Obaboon says something, take it with a pinch of salt. I pity zoogerians here who jump onto the bandwagon selling narratives that Obaboon made.

I already knew Helios belongs to Nigerians long time ago but I never knew it has 25% shares in Equity and 60% shares in Telekom. Pwo pwo pwo! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:45pm On Dec 27, 2018
Kazikazi:
Pwo pwo pwo pwoooo..
Did I said destination??

Mr kibera, I said leading attraction. Did you managed to pass those easy Kenyan exams?

Pwa Pwa Pwa pwa ....

Leading attraction or destination, what's the difference? Enlighten us mr collage educated.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2018
It's possible they're ahead of us currently due to mismanagement and corrupt leaders, but they can never be more than us!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:47pm On Dec 27, 2018
gallivant:

We can say what we want, like how we fought for our freedom from colonialists. Can you say the same about majimaji?
Ho ho ho ho

We did majimaji.Then your empty heads tried to copy us,you ended saying " maumau"

You can't start anything.You are busy copying us.No wonder you bought diesel locomotives from China in 2017 while Tanzania did the same in 70's. Poor kiberans!
Ho ho ho ho...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:47pm On Dec 27, 2018
Yobeezy:

You're a bafoon,do you usually read these articles and blogs before rushing to post them here so as to sooth your egos and your fellow useless Nigerian entities?
Kenya has never imported oil before,that was an early oil pilot scheme where 150 barrels of oil are being ferried to mombasa by four trucks on daily basis which is still happening till now though there was some issues with insecurity along the northern routes which was restructured and settled.Kenya's oil will step the global market once the oil storage in mombasa has meet the required levels and it will begin in 2021.
Be reading these blogs first before rushing to post them you useless liar.

Your $50b dollars dept will be serviced through the proceeds from OIL money. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:49pm On Dec 27, 2018
gallivant:

You wouldn't what the truth is even if your life depended on it. How can you build an imaginary tower and lecture us about the truth? Give it a rest.

Keep deluding yourself. Fact are there to see. Next! grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:50pm On Dec 27, 2018
tylann:

I think kenyan companies dont have much interest in nigeria market
Apart from kenya airways i know none

Just accept Kenyan companies are local champions. We will understand better. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
gallivant:

Leading attraction or destination, what's the difference? Enlighten us mr collage educated.
Kilimanjaro mountain have been awarded as the leading tourist attraction in Africa for 5 years in a row.

But morroco especially the city of Marrakesh receives more tourists than any place in africa.So Marrakesh is the leading destination
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Helios has a stake in some Nigerian companies and I've proved Kenyans own a stake of it. If he keeps insisting on Kenyans not having a stake in Nigerian companies, give him Helios.

Kenyans don't own one kobo in Helios. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by FrudstaPresidnt: 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
obaaderemi:
That's bullshit,man. What's South Sudan, Somalia, Rwanda?
grin grin grin Kenyans are clowns. Imagine the countries he mentioned.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 10:55pm On Dec 27, 2018
gallivant:

Stop barking lap dog.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 10:57pm On Dec 27, 2018
gallivant:

(1) (2) (3) ... (2863) (2864) (2865) (2866) (2867) (2868) (2869) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.