Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2869) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6185380 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2866) (2867) (2868) (2869) (2870) (2871) (2872) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 9:31am On Dec 28, 2018
tylann:

How can a reasonable company invest in a country with no electricity
Nigeria's manufacturing sector is 10 X bigger than Kenya's even with adequate Electricity.

The whites,the Kenyatta's and partially your government dominate your shitty businesses and you want to compete with Nigeria.

Why are the black Kenyans so worthless.

Show me your top ten richest business men with pictures and I will take you serious.

It will make you jealous if I show you more than our top 100 richest business men being real Nigerians.

Now run back to your kibera slums and tell the whites to clear than mess of yours
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 9:31am On Dec 28, 2018
tylann:

Nigeria's manufacturing sector is 10 X bigger than Kenya's even without adequate Electricity.

The whites,the Kenyatta's and partially your government dominate your shitty businesses and you want to compete with Nigeria.

Show me your top ten richest business men with pictures and I will take you serious.

It will make you jealous if I show you more than our top 100 richest business men being real Nigerians.

Now run back to your kibera slums and tell the whites to clear than mess of yours
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 28, 2018
As we get to 3000 pages this trade has hit nigerian so hard and also the twitter war has hit them even harder. One thing I have noticed my nigerian people they underestimate other african countries even going as far as comparing themselves in europe and america. But in reality we are bottom feeders at the bottom of the food chain. Why we ware voting for criminals other african countries are developing. It is now present countries like malawi zimbabwe and mozambique our shoulders high above us. Some people have resorted to lying for development. You can forge lies up and down the place but that will not make your country develop. Even the president is shouting the country is going in the wrong direction.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 9:36am On Dec 28, 2018
tylann:
Rwanda is far ahead of Nigeria
Your life expectancy is equal to Somalia and south Sudan
Tell me where Nigerian companies have invested in Africa ??
Dangote and Tony Elumelu are big business men investing in Africans,doing what your failed government should have done.

You need to see the way Kenyans were very emotional when he was presenting the cash prizes to them and you are here ranting on a Nigerian forum when your brothers are receiving empowerments from Nigerian business men
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by deadkamalu: 9:41am On Dec 28, 2018
nigeria the earth scum is ready to vote two clueless people again to help continue the misery. even war torn countries seems to be faring better,are we the cause or we are cursed?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 28, 2018
samsobo24:
Nigeria's manufacturing sector is 10 X bigger than Kenya's even with adequate Electricity.

You have started your lying again. Nigeria manufactures nothing nigeria oliver packages. I am going to expose you and your life here.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by deadkamalu: 9:44am On Dec 28, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

You have started your lying again. Nigeria manufactures nothing nigeria oliver packages. I am going to expose you and your life here.
approaching 3000 pages i think it is time to be humble and understudy what some african nations are doing to make life easier. the chest beating is at best nauseating

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 28, 2018
samsobo24:

Which manufacturing does nigeria have. Nigeria does not even make top 10 in africa

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 28, 2018
deadkamalu:
approaching 3000 pages i think it is time to be humble and understudy what some african nations are doing to make life easier. the chest beating is at best nauseating

Come on men this is not. chest beating. This is playing illiteracy. A lot of these people are suffering but it looks like they're more than happy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:54am On Dec 28, 2018
rvp2018:
We kicked them beyond Kismayu and installed a puppet gov in Somalia.They cannot control a single kenya area for a single day.At their best they were gorilla fighters using suicide bombers.We have made that nearly impossible with world class surveillance and intelligence.Right now the plan is to kick their arse beyond kismayu.They can never match Africa most disciplined and professional [b]army.The army that help restore peace in places like Kosovo and Eastern Europe.[/b]One of most regarded UN peacekeepers.A lean well paid army of 20k.An Army that requires every officer to acquire a military degree.For a long time our criminal and intelligence service were Africa best.You cannot post nonsense online and fail to get picked.We have cameras everywhere in main cities.Our gov lead in asking google for cyber criminals..majority Nigeria.Our corrupt police force is pretty effective.They take the money and puncture your vest with lead.That is what Nigerians are discovering.Finding them in Nairobi now is like trying to find an alien...our coppers are no joke.

Show me proof that your army fought in Kosovo and Eastern Europe. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 28, 2018
rvp20183:
Yeap Kenya beat Nigeria in private Equities.South Africa has 39% followed by Kenya at 14%then Nigeria the giant mess trail at 12%. There are around 250 PEs with 300 offices in 27=countries of Sub Saharan Africa.We always beat Nigeria in number of PE deals. In 2017 according E&Y..coming 3rd after South Africa & Morocco.

Thank you very much for telling the truth. The lies which are going on here is just too much some people are now comparing themselves with america
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:57am On Dec 28, 2018
tylann:

You argue without facts that wikipedia article has nothing substantial please go back and read about sierra leone civil war and stop yapping and bluffing like a headless chicken
Do you even read those articles b4 you post them undecided

Opande was a mere spectator in those two operations. grin

It's all over the net. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 9:57am On Dec 28, 2018
Ibrahimanis:

Why do you keep posting about your military?
If it's military Nigeria destroys Kenya on every level

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:00am On Dec 28, 2018
FrudstaPresidnt:
You mean Somalia is far ahead of you? That your poor and one city country does not have any investment outside your slum does not mean other countries are like that.
How will a poor country that the citizens are starving to death every second invest outside her shores. It would be a suicide mission.
You losers are pained and going mad that Tanzanian is now ahead of your country of starving citizens. grin

You are sick instead of throwing around words can you make a reasonable point
Tanzania is ahead of kenya in terms of what ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:01am On Dec 28, 2018
gallivant:

Are we comparing insurgents now? This very desperate of you forgiveness. It's all your lies catching up to you.

Have you dealt with Al shabaab insurgent? grin

Did Al shabaab kill 5 soldiers in Kenya this year? True or false?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:02am On Dec 28, 2018
rvp2018:
They can never succeed outside nigeria without favours.They get rolled over and owned by South African firms in their country.They refuse to sign Ecowas custom union.They will never sign Africa Free Trade.They ban import of nearly everything so their politicians can dish import license to their selected firms.
South African companies dominates Nigerian market
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:03am On Dec 28, 2018
Danielnino00:
Ehn forgiveness... have u finally abandoned the super eagles thread to be exchanging words with these lying Kenyans? grin

Hahahaha! No! I do read comments there now. It's just that I want to expose these lying Kenyans here. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:05am On Dec 28, 2018
gallivant:

Let's see the ministry of communication tower. grin

Lying machine see

Your lies. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 10:06am On Dec 28, 2018
rvp2018:
All those appear to be Nigeria links.

1. No they are not all Nigerian links.

2. They are all about the report on PE by AMVA

3. Businessday is a very reputable outlet. Even have an agreement with Financial Times to republish their articles.

4. Show me your source kenyan or otherwise that says "Kenya has always beat Nigeria in PE deals". Any source, even blogs. I don't mind at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:06am On Dec 28, 2018
jaycent:
Anytime they lie. Just post this thing for them grin grin

Those boys can lie for recognition. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 10:06am On Dec 28, 2018
tylann:

Access Bank Group: Burundi, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ghana, Rwanda, the Gambia, Sierra Leone, Zambia.

First Bank of Nigeria: South Africa, Ghana, Sierra Leone, DRC, Guinea, Senegal.

Zenith Bank: Ghana, South Africa, Sierra Leone.

UBA: Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Chad, Congo brazzavile, Cote d'ivoir, DRC, Gabon, Guinea, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Mali, Mozambique, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, Ugandan, Zambia.

GT Bank: Cote d'Ivoire, Kenya, Liberia, Gambia, Ghana, Nigeria, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda.

Globacom: Ghana, Benin, Cote d'ivoire.

Aiteo group: Morroco, Algeria, Angola, Niger, Gabon, Ghana, DRC.

Dangote Group: Benin, Cameroon, Ghana, South Africa and Zambia.

Oando plc: Ghana, Togo, Benin Republic.

Interswitch: Kenya, Uganda, Ghana.

Sahara Group: Ghana, Cote d'ivoire, Tanzania, Zambia, Guinea.

Irokotv: Kenya, Ghana.

Let's even leave Jumia out of this. This did not take 10mins. Then imagine if I should spend more time looking for Nigerian companies in Africa.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:09am On Dec 28, 2018
samsobo24:

The whites grin your excuse as always
My point was we have better electricity connection than nigeria and it is their 24hr
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 28, 2018
tylann:
Rwanda is far ahead of Nigeria
Your life expectancy is equal to Somalia and south Sudan

In criminal activities
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:11am On Dec 28, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Lol, so the Kenyan lie of not having natural resources have been laid to rest. l also said this some months ago on this thread that they do have loads of natural resources, because a simple search online would show that all over, so l wonder whom they think they are fooling here.

They are so naive to know they can easily be exposed. Imagine lying they don't have resources when 1% make up their GDP long ago.

This year, Titanium, Oil, gold etcetera would have increased it to 8% this year. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:12am On Dec 28, 2018
samsobo24:
Dangote and Tony Elumelu are big business men investing in Africans,doing what your failed government should have done.

You need to see the way Kenyans were very emotional when he was presenting the cash prizes to them and you are here ranting on a Nigerian forum when your brothers are receiving empowerments from Nigerian business men
Dangote ran away from kenya himself
He expected to be given Freeland and 10 year tax holiday
That will never happen in kenya
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 10:13am On Dec 28, 2018
Ibrahimanis:

1. No they are not all Nigerian links.

2. They are all about the report on PE by AMVA

3. Businessday is a very reputable outlet. Even have an agreement with Financial Times to republish their articles.

4. Show me your source kenyan or otherwise that says "Kenya has always beat Nigeria in PE deals". Any source, even blogs. I don't mind at all.
guy u de waste your time on this stupid guys, they know the truth but remain here to set record on nairaland as having the " longest thread on Nairaland "

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:13am On Dec 28, 2018
deadkamalu:
nigeria the earth scum is ready to vote two clueless people again to help continue the misery. even war torn countries seems to be faring better,are we the cause or we are cursed?
You talk sense wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:16am On Dec 28, 2018
jaycent:
Puahahahaha grin KaziKazi the Kenya slayer grin

As the guy exposed them. I started digging into it. grin

Well done, Kazikazi. You are doing a great job exposing these lying Kenyans here. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:17am On Dec 28, 2018
forgiveness:

Opande was a mere spectator in those two operations. grin

It's all over the net. grin
I told you go and read about Sierra Leone civil war
You got no point undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 28, 2018
tylann:

Plus the 40 million mentor people. So if the companies want to operate they will employ mental people
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:19am On Dec 28, 2018
tylann:

It's doesn't change the fact that your companies are local champions. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:21am On Dec 28, 2018
tylann:

I told you go and read about Sierra Leone civil war
You got no point undecided

Did Opande lead the two operations that stopped the war? grin

Don't forget Opande UN were trapped and captured like rat before those two operations. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2866) (2867) (2868) (2869) (2870) (2871) (2872) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.