Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3045) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6190912 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3042) (3043) (3044) (3045) (3046) (3047) (3048) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:33pm On Jan 10, 2019
TayserMahri:

Not really. Firewood looks like a bleached Nigerian lady like yourself grin
Tasha gindi maria? You're black and thin, just like Charlatan grin so you're the firewood? No hard feelings dude grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 11:35pm On Jan 10, 2019
Kazikazi:
Is he the same hungry kiberan who lied about having 10 trucks and a real estate?

Even hell froze when he said that

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:36pm On Jan 10, 2019
tylann:

Who is the b!tch undecided
Or do you need firewood grin
Kenyans if you know you know
Says by someone who lives in a slum? And his sister busy selling her pussy outside the streets? Your sister is the bich, while you're the firewood? Useless and hopeless Charlatan grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 11:37pm On Jan 10, 2019
Kazikazi:
You r incapable of creating anything. Tanzania's Jamii forum is the biggest in east Africa
Hohohohoho..

Y are they jealous? Is what I don't understand
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:39pm On Jan 10, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Nigerians and hypocrisy is like the tongue and the teeth. Here is what the white man left for you in Lagos.

Lagos even had more highrises than Nairobi - right now we beat you like little children yet you can't stop yapping about how the white man built Nairobi for us.

You want to lie behind me. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:40pm On Jan 10, 2019
darfay:

The warri itakpe is also standard gauge

Yes, I added it to the Abuja-Kaduna standard gauge.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:42pm On Jan 10, 2019
tylann:

Yes the b1tch poop out of nowhere telling us how we are masturbating
She just needs good d1cking which will calm her demons
While your useless sister is selling her pussy outside the street? Go give her the good d1cking? Hopeless Charlatan grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 11:58pm On Jan 10, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

He said there are more Kenyans in Ivy Leagues than Nigerians

He measures music revenue per capita

He measures road km per capita

He measures rail km per capita

He gave us a fraudulent list of Kenyan companies in Nigeria.

He said nigerian banks in Kenya are running at loss only for me to prove him wrong.

He said 90% of Nigerians bleach

He said lupita gross more than Nollywood per year

He said Kenyans are more competitive than Nigerians only for me to show him that we have more local companies than Kenya.

Oh he is a genius all right. Just a Kenyan genius!

He said Ethiopia is more or less a desert grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 11, 2019
jaycent:
Tasha gindi maria? You're black and thin, just like Charlatan grin so you're the firewood? No hard feelings dude grin grin

Gay cunt, now you have a new name for your favorite organ, firewood grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:54am On Jan 11, 2019
Kenya Simbas

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:59am On Jan 11, 2019

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:30am On Jan 11, 2019

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:46am On Jan 11, 2019

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 4:21am On Jan 11, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

Your bokoharam is only restricted to your jungle north.

The East is much westernized to a large extent.

kiiiikikikiki...thats why you run all over the place like headless chickens....

kenyans,if you are lookin for people runnin to you...

here you go....

ask how many igbos are amongst nigerians in kenya....

kiki....

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 4:23am On Jan 11, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

Whatever moronic and phantom religious balance is not the reason Nigeria is together up till this today.

wetin dey worry you sef....??...shey na only me you see here to quote....??

shieetttt........am cute....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:38am On Jan 11, 2019

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 5:49am On Jan 11, 2019
A big thief= mzee Kenyatta
A thief's son= Uhuru Kenyatta
A thief's trainee= mwai Kigali
A thief's graduate= Arap moi

Thieves! Thieves!! Thieves!! Thieves!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 5:54am On Jan 11, 2019
Kazikazi:
A big thief= mzee Kenyatta
A thief's son= Uhuru Kenyatta
A thief's trainee= mwai Kigali
A thief's graduate= Arap moi

Thieves! Thieves!! Thieves!! Thieves!
I had rather a thief than an idiot like most of your TZ leadership.Listen to the brilliant kibaki nail family planning in 1974..a concept magufuli doesnt get in 2018.Kibaki intelligence was off charts and is on the reasons kenya is ahead of TZ.Nigeria tragedy is greater than TZ..stupid thieving leadership.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7LIFp3igxY

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 6:01am On Jan 11, 2019
rvp2018:
I had rather a thief than an idiots like most of your TZ leadership.Listen to the brilliant kibaki nail family planning in 1974..a concept magufuli doesnt get in 2018.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7LIFp3igxY
j Yah,Kigali spoke wisely. The government won't force anyone on family planning! I don't see a difference with Magufulis way of giving people freedom of having as many children as they want.

The problem is when you force people
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:07am On Jan 11, 2019
TayserMahri:

Get some spine. Call yourself. grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 6:07am On Jan 11, 2019
Kazikazi:
j Yah,Kigali spoke wisely. The government won't force anyone on family planning! I don't see a difference with Magufulis way of giving people freedom of having as many children as they want.

The problem is when you force people
When a powerful leader like Magufuli implore people to get more children in 2018 then you know youre dealing with usual tragic leadership of Tz.Kibaki got sick and old but by 1970s had been named by The Times as one Africa leaders to watch.We would be like TZ without likes of Kibaki $ Mboya.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:32am On Jan 11, 2019
TayserMahri:

This not a brothel grin I know you smell butholes every day in your line of duty. grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 6:35am On Jan 11, 2019
rvp2018:
When a powerful leader like Magufuli implore people to get more children in 2018 then you know youre dealing with usual tragic leadership of Tz.Kibaki got sick and old but by 1970s had been named by The Times as one Africa leaders to watch.We would be like TZ without likes of Kibaki $ Mboya.
Did Kenya become Singapore by having fewer children?
Did China collapsed by having more children?

USA is more populous than any African nation but its rich
Kenya with less population than SA but is a poor third world nation

So what?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:36am On Jan 11, 2019
TayserMahri:

I see things gotten too tough for you grin Which way now? Next time the Southy gal will come to arrest you for impersonating a South African. You gat no friends man grin

She already did. The last time she was here, dude was pathetically trying to get her attention and she was busy giving him right, left front back jabs. You should have seen how sad the idiot was. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 6:36am On Jan 11, 2019
forgiveness:

Do you mean Dangote is currently building 12000mw power plant? shocked shocked grin
Yes.

Most oil refineries are built with their own on site power plants, gas powered.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 11, 2019
You're as ignorant as Magufuli. Without China one child policy of 1970s - it would be a very poor country now. China or US have big population but the average family has 1-2 kids.

Kenya would have been like singapore had it not be for it's crazy population growth - for most of 70s and 80s - we had world fastest growing population - and average family size was 8-9 kids. Our economy was growing at 7-10% for most of 60s and 70s before global oil crisis - which was more than sufficient to match Asian tigers- but it was useless growth as long as population was growing at 4% annually.

Therefore we embarked on family planning - and as of today - we definitely led in Africa (outside Southern Africa states of RSa,Botswana and Namibia) - and we are starting to see economic benefits of the decision we made in 70s to confront population growth. The average family is now 3-4 kids - from high of 8-9 kids - and contraceptive usage is more than 70% I think. We only have a problem with few places like Turkana.

For a leader in 2018 to implore people to have more kids it very tragic.

Who cursed you Tanzania. You all mostly sound very stupid. From the average KaziKazi to Magufuli.

Kazikazi:
Did Kenya become Singapore by having fewer children?
Did China collapsed by having more children?

USA is more populous than any African nation but its rich
Kenya with less population than SA but is a poor third world nation

So what?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:44am On Jan 11, 2019
TayserMahri:

I meant Kenya shilling. Tanzania shilling is six times weaker than Naira which is why Jamii forum is 6 times worse than nairaland, and you're an example.

We agreed not to respond to Kumamoto. He was starting to get irrelevant now you wake him up.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:17am On Jan 11, 2019
rvp20183:
You're as ignorant as Magufuli. Without China one child policy of 1970s - it would be a very poor country now. China or US have big population but the average family has 1-2 kids.

Kenya would have been like singapore had it not be for it's crazy population growth - for most of 70s and 80s - we had world fastest growing population - and average family size was 8-9 kids. Our economy was growing at 7-10% for most of 60s and 70s before global oil crisis - which was more than sufficient to match Asian tigers- but it was useless growth as long as population was growing at 4% annually.

Therefore we embarked on family planning - and as of today - we definitely led in Africa (outside Southern Africa states of RSa,Botswana and Namibia) - and we are starting to see economic benefits of the decision we made in 70s to confront population growth. The average family is now 3-4 kids - from high of 8-9 kids - and contraceptive usage is more than 70% I think. We only have a problem with few places like Turkana.

For a leader in 2018 to implore people to have more kids it very tragic.

Who cursed you Tanzania. You all mostly sound very stupid. From the average KaziKazi to Magufuli.

What makes a nation to "tick" is good economic policies! China never reach where they are because of having fewer children.The economic reforms made China to be the largest economy in the world!

Actually, china's one child policy never succeeded.Chinese families have been having more than 2 children.Its Europeans which managed to have 1_2 children,although by now they lack manpower, they are importing workers.

We need to flip a coin,to check the positive and negative of both policies.Foolishness is when you can't do a proper analysis on both policies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 11, 2019
Ibrahim,
I see you lost it when you realized as of 2017 - Mombasa port was handling 1.2M - while Lagos port complex (Apapa & Tin Can) were doing 1M.

You overcooked GDP continues to unravel. If you're ever in doubt about 300B sized economy - look for either Egypt or South Africa.

Durban easily handle 2.5M - and has less than 3M capacity. And here you're claiming TinCan has that capacity - and it is ever congested.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 11, 2019
Population planning is integral part of having good economic policies. China without child policy would be 2B or more people. It would be poorer for sure. Having more kids for example mean less personal savings or investment as families have to spend to feed them - which translate macro-economically to less national savings or investments - leading to economic stagnation.

Anyway you're not worth having an intellectual debate with. You're just as useless as Magufuli.

John Magufuli says people who use contraceptives are lazy, and outsiders who promote birth control are giving bad advice

Kazikazi:
What makes a nation to "tick" is good economic policies! China never reach where they are because of having fewer children.The economic reforms made China to be the largest economy in the world!

Actually, china's one child policy never succeeded.Chinese families have been having more than 2 children.Its Europeans which managed to have 1_2 children,although by now they lack manpower, they are importing workers.

We need to flip a coin,to check the positive and negative of both policies.Foolishness is when you can't do a proper analysis on both policies.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:25am On Jan 11, 2019
NairobiWalker:

We agreed not to respond to Kumamoto. He was starting to get irrelevant now you wake him up.
I think you guys need more strategies.The guy gives u a nightmare.

How many times you said the same thing but you keep on responding? Can you resist the temptations?

How I wish to see you not responding! I am telling you, if you don't respond,the consequences will be disastrous. Just try it! Try it!

Try it if you are a man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 7:29am On Jan 11, 2019
Kazikazi:

teach him....rvp needs a lot of tutors here. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3042) (3043) (3044) (3045) (3046) (3047) (3048) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.