Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3049) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6181051 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3046) (3047) (3048) (3049) (3050) (3051) (3052) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 6:40pm On Jan 11, 2019
FrudstaPresidnt:

Bro na who wex u wey make you come commit murder? See as you murder Kenyans here grin Igwe must hear this
Nigeria was mostly known for it scams and drug dealers but now add the poverty capital of the world as your greatest badge honour despite selling 2m barrels of daily and tonnes of natural gas.Kenya was known for her unbeatable world class athletes & her natural beauty with wild game Safaris but now is also know for it's financial innovation m-pesa.It will soon join proper middle class countries as it's GDP per capita keep rising rapidly and it's population drops.Kenya has done all this without any natural resources which makes its story truly unique.Those are stubborn facts.It very likely you'll keep the poverty title forever.India are moving on to bigger things.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 6:45pm On Jan 11, 2019
Ibrahimanis:
Those who insist on lying to themselves that Kenya's debt is 60% local, this is for you

ooooh my...this is alot of trouble....

kenyans will not even understand this numbers sef....

better kenya is placed under control of au....when they continue like this,then good night....

i dont know any nation that celebrate takin debts like kenyans....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 6:49pm On Jan 11, 2019
bantudra:

ooooh my...this is alot of trouble....

kenyans will not even understand this numbers sef....

better kenya is placed under control of au....when they continue like this,then good night....

i dont know any nation that celebrate takin debts like kenyans....
You guys sweat small things..50 or 60...facts is nearly half of Kenya debt is internal.This is called nit picking,cherry picking and hair splitting.A mostly inane argumentation.Kenya worse was in 90s..we never got into debt crisis.. surely now when the economy is firing in all it's cylinders we are far from even from asking debt rescheduling..Kenya greatest resources is high quality of education..not a lot of idiots.I have traveled and live in Africa countries...there are probably no kids who study as hard as Kenyans..youll find 6 yr old Kenyan kids at school at six..older kids walking to school before 5 am.Kenya high school almost mostly boarding school sleep for less than 5hrs.Kenya kids study real hard which is why they beat all African kids except Mauritius.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by FrudstaPresidnt: 6:52pm On Jan 11, 2019
rvp2018:
Nigeria was mostly known for it scams and drug dealers but now add the poverty capital of the world as your greatest badge honour despite selling 2m barrels of daily and tonnes of natural gas.Kenya was known for her unbeatable world class athletes & her natural beauty with wild game Safaris but now is also know for it's financial innovation m-pesa.It will soon join proper middle class countries as it's GDP per capita keep rising rapidly and it's population drops.Kenya has done all this without any natural resources which makes its story truly unique.Those are stubborn facts.It very likely you'll keep the poverty title forever.India are moving on to bigger things.
hahahahaha..... dey thing pain una sotey una come dey write long epistle....see as my bro murder una for daytime. The thing come dey touch me, I come dey comot tears small small for una but na wetin una deserve be that. Ogbeni! U go cry till thy kingdom come e no go change wetin my bros write. Na wetin we call savagery for naija be that. Kenyans get tiny brains na why naija dey murder dem here everytime. Pele o....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:52pm On Jan 11, 2019
FrudstaPresidnt:
Have you eaten today?

You have started hunger games again grin

Is your president( buhari) a fraud
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 6:53pm On Jan 11, 2019
rvp2018:
You guys sweat small things..50 or 60...facts is nearly half of Kenya debt is internal.This is called nit picking,cherry picking and hair splitting.A mostly inane argumentation.

my guy...something you seem to dont understand...you seem a reasonable guy...

you dont borrow more than you can earn,or atleast you have it already in your hands....this is simple economical abc....

or else you will become collatoral....do you want to become a slave....??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by FrudstaPresidnt: 6:53pm On Jan 11, 2019
tylann:

You have started hunger games again grin

Is your president( buhari) a fraud
u nefa ansa my question. Abi for nairoslum dem dey take question ansa question? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 6:57pm On Jan 11, 2019
FrudstaPresidnt:
hahahahaha..... dey thing pain una sotey una come dey write long epistle....see as my bro murder una for daytime. The thing come dey touch me, I come dey comot tears small small for una but na wetin una deserve be that. Ogbeni! U go cry till thy kingdom come e no go change wetin my bros write. Na wetin we call savagery for naija be that. Kenyans get tiny brains na why naija dey murder dem here everytime. Pele o....
You can only murder poor English.Facts are stubborn things.You cannot beat facts.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 6:58pm On Jan 11, 2019
bantudra:

my guy...something you seem to dont understand...you seem a reasonable guy...

you dont borrow more than you can earn,or atleast you have it already in your hands....this is simple economical abc....

or else you will become collatoral....do you want to become a slave....??
We know that.Our macro economics are top notch.We don't have debt crisis.We never had.We will service our debt and borrow more.If not we will sell some gov assets..Safcom alone where gov owns 35% will settle nearly all Chinese loans for our SGR.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 7:01pm On Jan 11, 2019
rvp2018:
We know that.Our macro economics are top notch.We don't have debt crisis.We never hard.

that numbers he showed is tellin something else....

you are already borrowin more than you can earn in the future...thats bad....debt is never good...

you kenyans shouldnt celebrate makin debts....

believe me,you dont want to own anybody anything in this nasty world....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:04pm On Jan 11, 2019
bantudra:

that numbers he showed is tellin something else....

you are already borrowin more than you can earn in the future...thats bad....debt is never good...

you kenyans shouldnt celebrate makin debts....

believe me,you dont want to own anybody anything in this nasty world....
Debt is leverage.We are just what 55% debt to GDP. Most of the debt is concessionary with zero interest and maturity of 50yrs.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 7:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
rvp2018:
Debt is leverage.We are just what 55% debt to GDP. Most of the debt is concessionary with zero interest and maturity of 50yrs.

you still dont get it...stop for a moment and think individual....

if you promise to pay somebody more than you can earn in the future,then you will become a serf,a schlepper...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:10pm On Jan 11, 2019
rvp20183:
Arguing with an idiot is very tiring. The structure of the population is important. You can be 100K - but if every one has 10 kids - no way youll be rich. China has on average 1-2 kids. The same with US. In fact I doubt there is rich country on this planet where people have more than 2 kids on average. The rest is mainly about geography, boundary and climate.

Show me a rich developed country where people have more than 2 kids. Start from Africa. Southern African countries and Northern countries have 1-2 children and are richer - whether it's 60M South Africa or 2M Namibia. The structure of the population is important. Not how big or small.

Total fertility in 2018. You can see KENYA stick out right there - because of our HEAVY INVESTMENT in family planning - from having highest fertility in 70s and 80s - to that - VERY IMPRESSIVE. Now watch us become a developed nation as you breed like Nigeria rats

You have problem of seeing a coin in one side.

France and New Zealand are first world countries but their fertility level are in about 2to 3 kids.What is your excuse? According to your map, kenya ,new Zealand,France are in the same category of 2 to 3 kids per family, why is Kenya poor?

Why is Egypt whose her fertility rate is higher than Kenya but Egyptians are richer than Kenyans? Any excuse?

What about Singapore with same fertility rate like Kenya but Singaporeans are way richer than starving kiberans? Any excuse again?

Your problem is you have swallowed wrong ideology! A white mans no sense.

I repeat,you don't get rich by having fewer children but by producing more in economy.We need to have a higher economic growth more than our fertility growth.

Your 2 kids per family is a deadly idea.In fact is satanic.It is capable of wiping the whole mankind out of this earth!

Japan is a prime example. Currently Japanese makes about 2 kids per family.In simple mathematics, If a family makes two kids, after some years the rate of population growth will be zero.After reaching a zero growth, a population growth will start going negative. This is where Japan is heading to.The Japanese population is entering a shrinking mode.Its estimated to shrink to 80 millions in 2050 from our current population of 124 millions! In the year 2800 Japanese population will shrink to 2 millions! Then they will be extinct.

Even some European nation have the same problem. But Germany is lucky to allow immigrants to take over!

2 kids policy is stupid.The way to escape poverty isn't in a 2 kids policy. No. The solution is to have a high economic growth with having more than 2 kids. We can't do things verbatim. Just because a white guy say something it doesn't mean it is the gospel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 7:11pm On Jan 11, 2019
Bauchi

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:12pm On Jan 11, 2019
bantudra:

you still dont get it...stop for a moment and think individual....

if you promise to pay somebody more than you can earn in the future,then you will become a serf,a schlepper...
our economy is growing.our kshs is robust.Worry about Nigeria.Even DRC Congo may turn the corner with new guy as you get stuck with lifeless peodhile who married 9yr old Aisha as you president till 2023.Buhari is possibly the least intelligent president in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 7:14pm On Jan 11, 2019
Kazikazi:

France and New Zealand are first world countries but their fertility level are in about 2to 3 kids.What is your excuse? According to your map, kenya ,new Zealand,France are in the same category of 3_4 kids per family, why is Kenya poor?

Why is Egypt whose her fertility rate is higher than Kenya but Egyptians are richer than Kenyans? Any excuse?

What about Singapore with same fertility rate like Kenya but Singaporeans are way richer than starving kiberans? Any excuse again?

I repeat,you don't get rich by having fewer children but by producing more.We need to have a higher economic growth more than our fertility growth.

Your 2 kids per family is a deadly idea.In fact is satanic.It is capable of wiping the whole mankind out of this earth!

Japan is a prime example. Currently Japanese makes about 2 kids per family.In simple mathematics, If a family makes two kids, after some years the rate of population growth will be zero.After reaching a zero growth, a population growth will start going negative. This is where Japan is heading to.The Japanese population is entering a shrinking mode.Its estimated to shrink to 80 millions in 2050 from our current population of 124 millions! In the year 2800 Japanese population will shrink to 2 millions! Then they will be extinct.

Even some European nation have the same problem. But Germany is lucky to allow immigrants to take over!

2 kids policy is stupid.The way to escape poverty isn't in a 2 kids policy. No. The solution is to have a high economic growth with having more than 2 kids. We can't do things verbatim. Just because a white guy say something it doesn't mean it is the gospel.

good job,bros...we have to keep on showin them how disgusting this world realy is....

we shouldnt allow foreighners to get any foot hold on any african soil...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 7:15pm On Jan 11, 2019
rvp2018:
our economy is growing.our kshs is robust.Worry about Nigeria.Even DRC Congo maybe turn the corner as you get stuck with lifeless peodhile who married 9yr old Aisha as you president till 2023.Buhari is possibly the least intelligent president in Africa.

its not about growin....any nation can grow....its not a big deal....nothing special....

am just tellin you,dont borrow more than you can earn....

and you kenyans have to understand too,that as a human being,you always have expenses...you have to eat,drink,a roof over your head....

if you promise everything you earn and everything for basic survival,then you will be in trouble....

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:20pm On Jan 11, 2019
Kazikazi:

France and New Zealand are first world countries but their fertility level are in about 2to 3 kids.What is your excuse? According to your map, kenya ,new Zealand,France are in the same category of 2 to 3 kids per family, why is Kenya poor?

I repeat,you don't get rich by having fewer children but by producing more in economy.We need to have a higher economic growth more than our fertility growth.

Here comes the Tz idiot.How do I even respond to this.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 7:21pm On Jan 11, 2019
rvp2018:
Check latest data.Dont go picking old trash.Mombasa beat the two Lagos ports I think since 2016.2017 Lagos did 1m teus as Mombasa did 1.2m.2018 Mombasa closed at 1.3m.I am yet to find Lagos port complex..both tincan&apapa figures.
is this stupidity or which adjective can best describe this?

Tell @nairobiwalker to explain to u, at least he got served and didnt bother to reply.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 7:22pm On Jan 11, 2019
rvp2018:

he is not....he doesnt even hate you kenyans sef....

its up to una to accept sane advice....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 7:26pm On Jan 11, 2019
rvp2018:
our economy is growing.our kshs is robust.Worry about Nigeria.Even DRC Congo may turn the corner with new guy as you get stuck with lifeless peodhile who married 9yr old Aisha as you president till 2023.Buhari is possibly the least intelligent president in Africa.
arm-chair economist. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 7:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
NairobiWalker:

https://www.globalhungerindex.org/results/
nigeria and Kenya are on d same page according to ur source.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 7:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
rvp2018:
ur intellect has not developed enough to decipher that point, so how can u respond?

@kazikazi is more intelligent than all kenyans on this thread

#RESPECT!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 7:45pm On Jan 11, 2019
Ibrahimanis:
Bauchi
It's even in the north .

Northern Nigeria may actually be dragging the country backward due to their failure to embrace education and reduce their fanaticism on religion,but they still contribute their own part to the economy in terms of agricultural output...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 7:48pm On Jan 11, 2019
theenchanter:
ur intellect has not developed enough to decipher that point, so how can u respond?

@kazikazi is more intelligent than all kenyans on this thread

#RESPECT!!!

RVp might actually be the most intelligent Kenyan on this thread... grin Just yesterday he was referred to as a genius... grin ...

Mind you,his IQ is just a little bit more than that of the other guy who lives on the border between Spain and Portugal and has lived in 16 African countries grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:50pm On Jan 11, 2019
Millions are starving to death every month? Really ? Calm down son,no need of throwing your toys out of the pram !
NigeriaIsDoomed:
But millions are starving to death every month in your country.
Whose citizens are dying every second due to poverty? Kenya.
Whose citizens live on carcasses of animals just to survive extreme hunger? Kenya.
Which country represents the face of poverty in the world? Kenya.
Which country is the slum capital of the world? Kenya.
The country whose citizens trade their daughters and wives just to escape hunger is? Kenya.
Laziest citizens in the world are Kenyans.
Truly, to state that you starving and dying folks are clowns is an understatement.
Behind the mask of a clown lies the trail of tears!
I wouldn't be surprised if the shit you are typing is inspired by hunger.
Your country can only be better Nigeria in the dream, I bet u.
In reality, Kenya is a no match to Nigeria, the Giant of Africa and most populous black country on earth.
We will continue to prove that and make you envy us cuz we are more prosperous than you starving fools who trade your women as the last resort to survive starvation.
Starving creatures who live in grandiose delusions. Kwuntinu!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 7:57pm On Jan 11, 2019
Danielnino00:

It's even in the north .

Northern Nigeria may actually be dragging the country backward due to their failure to embrace education and reduce their fanaticism on religion,but they still contribute their own part to the economy in terms of agricultural output...
forget it, they didnt want western education but islamic education, they rejected d free national education scheme. Infact, they're so good in islamic studies that they win islamic quizzes in saudi arabia almost every year.... but that was THEN.

Now, they see d need for western education and now spend more of their states budget on education, they didicated more than 35% of their budgets to education.

In a nutshell, they may be disadvantanged when it comes to education but they're bridging d gap very fast.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:58pm On Jan 11, 2019
theenchanter:
nigeria and Kenya are on d same page according to ur source.

Nigeria is worse than Kenya. Unless you know not what the GHI index means. Kenya is at number 77 and Nigeria is at 103. Tanzania is at 95, Ghana at 62 and South Africa at 60. This means of countries on this thread, Nigeria is the hungriest followed by Tanzania. South Africa is the least hungriest followed by Ghana. Kenya is in the middle.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:01pm On Jan 11, 2019
Danielnino00:

RVp might actually be the most intelligent Kenyan on this thread... grin Just yesterday he was referred to as a genius... grin ...

Mind you,his IQ is just a little bit more than that of the other guy who lives on the border between Spain and Portugal and has lived in 16 African countries grin
gringringrin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
Jonraid:
Millions are starving to death every month? Really ? Calm down son,no need of throwing your toys out of the pram !

Nigeria is doomed .

Their president is a fraud ( pedophilia ),

Their names speak volumes

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:04pm On Jan 11, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Nigeria is worse than Kenya. Unless you no not what the GHI index means. Kenya is at number 77 and Nigeria is at 103. Tanzania is at 95, Ghana at 62 and South Africa at 60. This means of countries on this thread, Nigeria is the hungriest followed by Tanzania. South Africa is the least hungriest followed by Ghana. Kenya is in the middle.

This citizens of world poverty capital

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3046) (3047) (3048) (3049) (3050) (3051) (3052) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.