Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3057) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6152093 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3054) (3055) (3056) (3057) (3058) (3059) (3060) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 9:32pm On Jan 12, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

Do not say africa is useless say nigeria is useless. Africa is moving forward very fast like kenya and also ghana including south africa. People from developed countries are running away to come and live in african countries. Even the black americans in america are now running to ghana. A lot of europeans are running to live in kenya. Africa is moving forward. When I was in the university I came across 1 canadian and 1 australia five years later I found out both of them are living and working in african countries.

i will swear for you....continue quotin me....

their are sooo many other people to quote,na me you always want to quote....

you gay....??

dont even bother to answer....i dont care....

dont quote me again...i have nothing to say to you....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 9:32pm On Jan 12, 2019
rvp2018:
He was wierd guy with lots of facial bruises like he had it rough growing up..but everyone passed so he was quite popular.He never talked about Nigeria.Somehow he figured if everyone passed nobody would bother him.Now that i remember he always came sweating...he had to walk across the university and he was to me just lije smillingnsuffering.The un lady suffered no fools and had long name to match her nigerian attitude.She was so masculine and outspoken even whites knew not mess her.They send her to arid turkana.
nice, we nigerians are outspoken.

Whats d job of that muscular nigerian lady?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 9:32pm On Jan 12, 2019
Kazikazi:
But corruption is the root of all. How can you fix Nairobi's issues without tackling corruption? You need to go to Rwanda to learn the basics! Just swallow ur Kenyan pride and learn from others
I am typing from uganda.i own property in rwanda.i have houses in nairobi but dont want to live there...horrible traffic jams and mostly dry taps.Remove those two impediments...and Nairobi is as good as London.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:35pm On Jan 12, 2019
Danielnino00:
The Kenyans are yet to give me a list of things they manufacture that they are planning to dump into Nigeria market and dominate it...

That will be dumb on our part. We know our strengths and signed the trade agreement. Why would you we give you a list? Freaking idiots.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:36pm On Jan 12, 2019
Kazikazi:
But corruption is the root of all. How can you fix Nairobi's issues without tackling corruption? You need to go to Rwanda to learn the basics! Just swallow ur Kenyan pride and learn from others

We don't mind learning from Rwanda, just not likes of lazy Tanzanians.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 9:40pm On Jan 12, 2019
theenchanter:
nice, we nigerians are outspoken.

Whats d job of that muscular nigerian lady?
She was a boss..un level d..kofi annan was sec general...she headed kakuma refugee camp..mostly south sudanese refugeess.There were many west africans top dogs at UN.What helped them was their attitude.They would come dressed up in their africa robs and take the bazungu on.Maybe having koffi anan as the sec gen made the whites a little scared.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 9:44pm On Jan 12, 2019
rvp2018:
She was a boss..un level d..kofi annan was sec general...she headed kakuma refugee camp..mostly south sudanese refugeess.There were many west africans top dogs at UN.What helped them was their attitude.They would come dressed up in their africa robs and take the bazungu on.Maybe having koffi anan as the sec gen made the whites a little scared.
alright.

Why do u stay in uganda, do u have a biz there?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:47pm On Jan 12, 2019
rvp2018:
I actually dont believe in gods or GOD.I have been a proud atheist for most life.Yes i earn money and invest wisely.I just dont suffer fools gladly.I was taught one maths unit by an eccentric nigerian at uon,at un i worked with nigeria muscular nigerian lady and must say nigerians i have met are good people albeit stupid...something is a miss.They are generally friendly and bubbly..but almost never serious.Zimbwabwean greatly impress me by their intellect and i know one day they will rise.i cannot say the same about Nigeria or TZ or DRC.
I knew there was something not OK with ur upbringing! Most of atheists they lack that Gods reasoning capacity! That is what is happening to most Japanese.

I accept your views about Zimbabweans.I know them very well.They are quite knowledgeable! I lived in Zim for a time.The guys are educated,they are hardworking, and they speak English.
But,They are poor.Zimbabwe is struggling. Out of all SADC members,its only Zimbabwe which you can see a food scarcity.Life is strange hey.Its not about ur intelligence, not about knowing Queens language,its not about knowing much of the worlds theories...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:53pm On Jan 12, 2019
gallivant:

That's why I send you there! I knew you lack certain information! Rwanda is a province of Tz,Burundi too! A half of DRC is one with TZ.

So if you go to Rwanda,it means u are actually in TZ!
Come and learn..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:57pm On Jan 12, 2019
Kazikazi:
That's why I send you there! I knew you lack certain information! Rwanda is a province of Tz,Burundi too! A half of DRC is one with TZ.

Come and learn..

Like I have told you many times, you are a stupid human being.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2019
theenchanter:
alright.

Why do u stay in uganda, do u have a biz there?
I work as a software engineer, moonlight in transport with my trucks, have a maize n animal feeds milling in kenya and just got into fishing in lake victoria - uganda side.I spend my time shuffling btw kenya, uganda and Rwanda..with occasional travel to South Sudan $ Congo.I try avoid TZ.May try their beans from westernmost border kagera this year using my uganda credentials.I must hasten to say Ugandans are the most hospitable people you can hope to meet.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:06pm On Jan 12, 2019
gallivant:

So why is kagame guarded by Tanzanians?? Do you know why?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:11pm On Jan 12, 2019
rvp2018:
I work as a software engineer, moonlight in transport with my trucks, have a maize n animal feeds milling in kenya and just got into fishing in lake victoria - uganda side.I spend my time shuffling btw kenya, uganda and Rwanda..with occasional travel to South Sudan $ Congo.I try avoid TZ.
Better you avoid TZ! With all those massive lies,the day you step in TZ you will land into the hands of prison warders.We don't waste time with crooks! Just ask barrick gold and Acadia mining!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 10:12pm On Jan 12, 2019
rvp2018:
Just sign up.Let us have free africa trade.You know kenya just didnt sign it but was key proponent of it.Ghana have signed up.Rwanda and South Africa.We need 16 more countries.Kenya we compete in COMESA with Egypt..and 20 countries.Our trade with africa countries constitute 48% of our trade..the HIGHEST in africa.Nigeria sign up and see our companies dock in your shores and teach you modern commerce.Not selling rats and snails and just breeding..damn peodhiles marrying 9yr yr old.How sick can you get. BEFORE you sign we are allowing all africans free 1 month visa to kenya...but send us criminals and pedophiles ..they will find their match in our police extrajudicial wing. The police will puncture their vests with lead.Open up and ratify africa free trade and travel.It shameful to hear you cry against ghana or benin.Ratify africa free trade and help reduce your incredible poverty..60m plus in absolute poverty..140m plus poor..just handful oil barons.Imagine the whole nigeria buying 14 new vw cars in 2017..how poor are you...the cheapest vw polo you can only buy a dozen a yr despite vw setting up assembly plant..i bought my first vw passat at 25yrs .In Namibia and South Africa teachers drive brand new vws.

As it ever occurred to you that Volkswagen is not a popular brand for private use in Nigeria.

There is an auto section on Nairaland. You can help yourself out
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 10:13pm On Jan 12, 2019
rvp2018:
I work as a software engineer, moonlight in transport with my trucks, have a maize n animal feeds milling in kenya and just got into fishing in lake victoria - uganda side.I spend my time shuffling btw kenya, uganda and Rwanda..with occasional travel to South Sudan $ Congo.I try avoid TZ.
nice one, keep d spirit. U'll surely prosper.

Tryna stay away from this kinda thread, its childish n for lil ones to play around eachother. Assuming its not filled with hatred toward eachother, it could have been better.

I wish u success in ur endeavours.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 10:13pm On Jan 12, 2019
rvp2018:
Youre the scum of earth and I am ashamed to share a continent with you.Imagine 2m barrels a day and you remain poor, primitive and stupid.I am starting to understand the anger of nigerian smillingnsuffering.If he had nuclear he'd definitely get rid of nigeria..a blot on human conscience and a let down of black race..only excelling in selling slaves till now.just like 500yrs ago the dream of nigerian is to immigrate and become someone slave ...at least they will get dinner.

If you hate Nigeria this much. Why are on our Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 10:18pm On Jan 12, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

If you are ashamed then go pack your bags and Bleep off. Fucking cunt, you lowlife p*ssy, liar, God created you and lying on the same day, you keyboard warrior, Fucking ape, primitive ape for that matter. I've been here only a month but I can't count how many times I've caught you tripping, with your selective and bias analysis, how you always condescend others, with your air of pomposity that borders on stupidity, I have to restrain myself many times from tearing into your ass. How old are you again (37/47?) and you are a millionaire? (in shillings at least?) yet here you are, eating, drinking and even sh*tting on Nairaland. Better crawl out of whatever hellhole you live in and look for work, it's not by saying you are a millionaire on Nairaland.

Fucking arm chair economist.

And I am 21yrs by the way. Don't forget that. The person that has been proving you wrong and calling out your bullsh*t for the past month is 21yrs. You could have given birth to me if you married early. Oh I forgot. You could only marry your left hand.

Guuuy awfa na? Y u go murder person pikin like this?
Na only tlann and jonraid na him go believe person wey dey open and close shop for this thread b millionaire. When ASUU head correct na only him go dey argue with himself for here

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 10:18pm On Jan 12, 2019
gallivant:

wetin be your problem with tanzanians exactly....??...i dont gerrit....

i understand ghanians....we nigerians fvcked up against them....

but what did tanzanians did to you that you dislike them so much....??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 10:19pm On Jan 12, 2019
Kazikazi:
Better you avoid TZ! With all those massive lies,the day you step in TZ you will land into the hands of prison warders.We don't waste time with crooks! Just ask barrick gold and Acadia mining!
i pass any tz transport job...road user is like 500 dollars...i know maize and beans are rockbottom...but the risk is too much..risk of being charged money laundering or other stupid tz rules...your police the most corrupt and idiotic.in fact in transport unless you get job to zambia or moz...transit jobs..onky tzs guys do their internal jobs.i rather deal with illiterate thugs like in south sudan than Tanzania.Most kenyans will eventual avoid TZ.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 10:21pm On Jan 12, 2019
Kazikazi:
Uwiiiiii

Congratulations to simba FC(maybe the inspiration for Lion King's simba) for winning their cafcl match and representing East Africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 10:21pm On Jan 12, 2019
Kazikazi:

Come and learn..

what..

what are you talkin about now....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 10:24pm On Jan 12, 2019
rvp2018:
I actually dont believe in gods or GOD.I have been a proud atheist for most life.Yes i earn money and invest wisely.I just dont suffer fools gladly.I was taught one maths unit by an eccentric nigerian at uon,at un i worked with nigeria muscular nigerian lady and must say nigerians i have met are good people albeit stupid...something is a miss.They are generally friendly and bubbly..but almost never serious.Zimbwabwean greatly impress me by their intellect and i know one day they will rise.i cannot say the same about Nigeria or TZ or DRC.

Arm chair economist.. No one takes you serious.

But wait o from millionaire to working at United Nations. Guy stay one place na

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:26pm On Jan 12, 2019
Kazikazi:
So why is kagame guarded by Tanzanians?? Do you know why?

You are stupid if you actually believe that, not that it matters anyway. You are a petty man.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:27pm On Jan 12, 2019
bantudra:

what..

what are you talkin about now....

The dude is insane.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 10:28pm On Jan 12, 2019
darfay:

Arm chair economist.. No one takes you serious.

But wait o from millionaire to working at United Nations. Guy stay one place na
I only worked for UN for 2yrs then formed a consultancy company working with un and others with 3 other ex- uners.Then quit that too after 7yrs.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 10:29pm On Jan 12, 2019
darfay:

If you hate Nigeria this much. Why are on our Nairaland

i dont believe kenyans realy hate nigerians....i saw them toghether in europe toyin around with each other like family members....

dont let this thread deceive you....kenyans can be very brotherly....i tell...in europe i was helped alot by kenyans....tanzanians too....very friendly and welcomin people....i learn karibu and akuna matata with them....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:29pm On Jan 12, 2019
bantudra:

wetin be your problem with tanzanians exactly....??...i dont gerrit....

i understand ghanians....we nigerians fvcked up against them....

but what did tanzanians did to you that you dislike them so much....??

They are retards. A whole nation of foolish retards. If you shared a border with them you would understand.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:29pm On Jan 12, 2019
darfay:

Congratulations to simba FC(maybe the inspiration for Lion King's simba) for winning their cafcl match and representing East Africa
Oh man, what a game!!

We beat those Arabs.We taught them soccer.There was a kiberans who said he don't know simba?

Final score read like this...
Simba SC 3. AJ Saoura 0

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 10:32pm On Jan 12, 2019
rvp2018:
I am typing from uganda.i own property in rwanda.i have houses in nairobi but dont want to live there...horrible traffic jams and mostly dry taps.Remove those two impediments...and Nairobi is as good as London.

The international arm chair economist. I feel sorry for this dude already trying so desperately to sound rich. The malaria in kibera must be something else

Cc jaycent,ibrahimanis

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 10:35pm On Jan 12, 2019
gallivant:

It seems majority of Kenyans are atheist or becoming one. Y? You want to copy western countries? It won't make you developed... Just look at Tasha gindi Maria and the arm chair economist they don't believe in God( they might be one and the same person. Lots of similarities, both imaginary millionaires and never online at the same time)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 10:37pm On Jan 12, 2019
Kazikazi:

I laughed so hard...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2019
rvp2018:
i pass any tz transport job...road user is like 500 dollars...i know maize and beans are rockbottom...but the risk is too much..risk of being charged money laundering or other stupid tz rules...your police the most corrupt and idiotic.in fact in transport unless you get job to zambia or moz...transit jobs..onky tzs guys do their internal jobs.i rather deal with illiterate thugs like in south sudan than Tanzania.Most kenyans will eventual avoid TZ.
Go deal with those fellow illiterates from South Sudan!

Tanzanians are awake! You come here with your fake companies we will get you! That will be your dead end.Those games you are doing of transporting illegal immigrants from Ethiopia and Somalia will be exposed.Currently we are installing high tech scanner in all major roads.Your hired trucks will be scanned! Once we get immigrants in those containers, believe me,all those unresolved cases of dead immigrants which happened in the past will be in your head!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3054) (3055) (3056) (3057) (3058) (3059) (3060) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.