Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3058) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6147089 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3055) (3056) (3057) (3058) (3059) (3060) (3061) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:43pm On Jan 12, 2019
gallivant:

You are stupid if you actually believe that, not that it matters anyway. You are a petty man.
Those are complex issues. A guy like you can't digest those deep stuffs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 10:44pm On Jan 12, 2019
Kazikazi:
Oh man, what a game!!

We beat those Arabs.We taught them soccer.There was a kiberans who said he don't know simba?

Final score read like this...
Simba SC 3. AJ Saoura 0

But I couldn't find goal Maya anywhere

theenchanter:
nice one, keep d spirit. U'll surely prosper.

Tryna stay away from this kinda thread, its childish n for lil ones to play around eachother. Assuming its not filled with hatred toward eachother, it could have been better.

I wish u success in ur endeavours.

Don't tell me you believe him
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

I see am for your profile but I forget again. Which side for Minna you dey stay? I dey school for Minna (FUT)
Na Tunga I dey oo

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:53pm On Jan 12, 2019
darfay:

It seems majority of Kenyans are atheist or becoming one. Y? You want to copy western countries? It won't make you developed... Just look at Tasha gindi Maria and the arm chair economist they don't believe in God( they might be one and the same person. Lots of similarities, both imaginary millionaires and never online at the same time)

Is this the first time Nigerians heard of the term arm chair economist? Well you are all welcome knuckleheads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:55pm On Jan 12, 2019
Kazikazi:
Those are complex issues. A guy like you can't digest those deep stuffs

You are dumber than a rock if you believe Kagame has Tanzanian bodyguards. Your silly pettiness knows no limit.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:19pm On Jan 12, 2019
darfay:

Chai No brt in Nairobi even Enugu has
You dey call Enugu! Even Minna get sef grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:20pm On Jan 12, 2019
gallivant:

You are dumber than a rock if you believe Kagame has Tanzanian bodyguards. Your silly pettiness knows no limit.
Do you see this pic? Do you understand?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 6:25am On Jan 13, 2019
See how one picture can render countless of others valueless grin

Nigerian Army

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 13, 2019
Jonraid:
I'm seeing lists of Nigerian enterprises,companies and start ups.But how big are they?

Do they contribute lots of monies to your treasury?

The revenues collected by your treasury is a big joke for a 350 billion USD GDP! grin

Most of the big nigerian companies and nigerian businesses do not keep their money in nigeria so what is the use
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 13, 2019
rvp2018:
why not sign ecowas custom union $ africa free trade if you have good manufacturing base.YOU CANNOT EVEN COMPETE WITH UGANDA WHO HAVE 4500 PLUS MANUFACTURERS.Kenya is on another level.That you can actually attempt to list your companies here show how small base you got to cover.kenya i think has 500k companies registered or some crazy big number like that.

I have told you that most people in nigeria are illiterate they will be praising the country are running away the next day
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 13, 2019
darfay:

So you have more manufacturing firms than Nigeria

Highly delusional

Kenya and ghana has more manufacturing firms than nigeria that is 100% correct. All nigerian companies do is repackage

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 13, 2019
samsobo24:
[b] Governor Ambode while inspecting the new Lagos buses to replace Danfoscheesy
Note

~~Kenyas public transport is still in the gutters~~

Nairobi is a real Crap of a city

LAGOS PUBLIC TRANSPORT

BRT buses fitted with Cameras and indoor Ads
Lagos Water terminal, with provision of Lagos marine police and water lanes

Lagos Bus terminals constructed across all Senatorial districts e.gIkeja Bus terminal, TBS bus terminal, Oyingbo bus terminal, marina bus terminal (u/c) and others.

BRT lanes all over the states e.g Ikorodu road,Maryland, ketu,Abule egba(u/c), Oshodi etc

Lagos state bus reform Initiative; Evacuating yellow buses to replace them with the one in the pic below

Construction of bus shelters and bus stops across the entire states,with PPP like MTN,to improve the Aesthetics of the state

The Lagos state blue light rail already constructed with the rest under construction

Construction of World class transport interchanges like that of Oshodi almost completed

Other related initiatives

Equipping Lagos state traffic management Authority with World class Vehicles fitted with CCTV

The use of technology to track traffic with the use of Smart street light [/b]

Those buses are chinese we have seen this before in nigeria 6 months down the line none of them will be working,. A good example is look at murtala muhammed airport the chinese buses which they brought to carry people from the airport to the car park in 2 months none of them are working. Keep on fooling yourself why your cities are the worst in africa.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 13, 2019
samsobo24:
Nairobi suffers setback

Those buses are to replace Danfos and not BRT

Now show me anything good you have about advanced public transport

Kenya does not need bus because kenya is going for underground metro system like london and new york. Kenya is going for trains underground once .lagos is one of the most congested cities in africa the bus lanes will never work. Underground trains and overhead trains at the future
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 13, 2019
rvp2018:
The first lot are being shipped from rsa...we are talking real brt buses that can carry even 150 people...not those 50 seater buses.

Kenya is going for underground train not buses. Tell me which one is better brt buses in go slow city or underground railway. Kenyans can think about the future

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 8:49am On Jan 13, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

Kenya is going for underground train not buses. Tell me which one is better brt buses in go slow city or underground railway. Kenyans can think about the future
grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:10am On Jan 13, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:08am On Jan 13, 2019
bantudra:

what..

what are you talkin about now....

Your sycophant is reta.rded. I have told you that several times here.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:13am On Jan 13, 2019
gallivant:

Is this the first time Nigerians heard of the term arm chair economist? Well you are all welcome knuckleheads.

Dunfuck has been using the word here this week at every opportunity. I think he just learnt it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:16am On Jan 13, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

Kenya does not need bus because kenya is going for underground metro system like london and new york. Kenya is going for trains underground once .lagos is one of the most congested cities in africa the bus lanes will never work. Underground trains and overhead trains at the future
You lack basic technical knowledge!

FYI, all those functional developed cities use all modes of public transport! London it have all those, metro buses,trams,and rail systems. In engineering, it will sound stupid for a big city to have only underground railway. There are areas in a city which doesn't make sense to have such kind of railway network.

That's why a city like Dar es salaam is implementing all modes of city public transportation from Brt,to rails and waterways!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:26am On Jan 13, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

You have to be very careful because there are 40 million mental people in nigeria
grin grin grin grin grin

i know riiiight.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 12:35pm On Jan 13, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

I have told you wrestles, abandoned kibera ,kenyan slum dweller.

I have bursted you lies decades ago as being one bloody Kenyan. Its very obvious

Now Google the best cities of the world like NY,Brazil ,London,Geneva etc and see if they say they don't have buses, you uneducated fool.
Imagine you saying bus lane can't work,what a useless, insensible talk.

Lagos rail passes underground and overhead, because of your whole hearted hatred,you say Nairobi is planning for future when Lagos will deliver its.

Almost every states in Nigeria has BRTs with bus stops like common Abeokuta and almost every states with light rail

Now go down on your kneels and go beg your masters who gave you assignment that you have failed exceedingly.

Never in your life mention me on this thread
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 12:38pm On Jan 13, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin grin

i know riiiight.....

My Ghanian, we have no beef or hatred towards Ghana because Ghana as a nation is progressing.We are very close for us to start fighting

Our big problem is with Kenya always claiming everything better than Nigeria

Like even saying their entertainment industry is better than Nigeria's

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:26pm On Jan 13, 2019
samsobo24:
My Ghanian, we have no beef or hatred towards Ghana because Ghana as a nation is progressing.We are very close for us to start fighting

I agree,Ghananians don't have problem.They are one of the kindest Africans.The problem is these Kenyans. The ego which Kenyans possess is too huge.These are people who don't have even a drop of shame.They don't feel ashamed to take Harare pics and post them as Kenya's.

They take photos of Constance lemuria golf course from syschelles and claim to be Kenya's. They take uganda's lake Bunyoni pics and post them as Kenya's. They take Tanzania's mount Kilimanjaro photos and claim theirs.They take Japanese photos and say Nakuru highway!

These are people full of empty pride.Instead of solving their problems, they are covering up with more lies and deception.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2019
samsobo24:

But we are better than you
In terms of education , healthcare , agriculture ,
And above all quality of life
We beat you in that so what are you saying
We are not empty chest beaters
Just check global rankings

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:08pm On Jan 13, 2019
Kazikazi:
I agree,Ghananians don't have problem.They are one of the kindest Africans.The problem is these Kenyans. The ego which Kenyans possess is too huge.These are people who don't have even a drop of shame.They don't feel ashamed to take Harare pics and post them as Kenya's.

They take photos of Constance lemuria golf course from syschelles and claim to be Kenya's. They take uganda's lake Bunyoni pics and post them as Kenya's. They take Tanzania's mount Kilimanjaro photos and claim theirs.They take Japanese photos and say Nakuru highway!

These are people full of empty pride.Instead of solving their problems, they are covering up with more lies and deception.

You are a petty nation. You can't compete or keep up so you have been reduced to tantrums and slander. Definitely, we are doing right by you. Our economy will double yours soon and there is nothing you pathetic creatures can do about it. There, I have swallowed my pride. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 2:25pm On Jan 13, 2019
Kazikazi:

They actually boast about every thing.

Talk about city, sport, politics,tech etc

They just annoy most times.

You doing a great job tearing them apart and making them to tremble at your feetgringringrin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 2:32pm On Jan 13, 2019
Are you alright at all

When a private university in Nigeria is beat your UON hands down,planning to best in Africa

Bring your stats that says Kenya is ahead in terms of Agric and I will take your comedy serious, Benue state alone produces agric than whole Kenya.

Proof to me your useless health system is better
tylann:

But we are better than you
In terms of education , healthcare , agriculture

[c]And above all quality of life[/c]
We beat you in that so what are you saying
We are not empty chest beaters
Just check global rankings
I don't take you serious again,now call out your master to come and rub shoulders with me

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:02pm On Jan 13, 2019
samsobo24:
Are you alright at all

When a private university in Nigeria is beat your UON hands down,planning to best in Africa

Bring your stats that says Kenya is ahead in terms of Agric and I will take your comedy serious, Benue state alone produces agric than whole Kenya.

Proof to me your useless health system is better[b] I don't take you serious again,now call out your master to come and rub shoulders with me[/b]

When we talk about education we compare the literacy rates
Does Nigeria beat Kenya in literacy levels ??
Does nigeria beat kenya in terms of healthcare ??

So you want to compare our levels of education by comparing ranking of universities
Kenya is a developing country just like naija it has it is challenges

But we know we are better than tz and Nigeria

The best way to check a country's development is by checking the hdi
And with that we beat nigeria and tz

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:14pm On Jan 13, 2019
samsobo24:
Are you alright at all

Proof to me your useless health system is better[b] I don't take you serious again,now call out your master to come and rub shoulders with me[/b]

https://www.africanexponent.com/amp/post/9509-best-healthcare
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
samsobo24:
Are you alright at all

Yes Kenya's healthcare is one of the best in Africa while Nigerian healthcare is one of the worst in the world

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
samsobo24:
Are you alright at all

Yes Kenya's healthcare is one of the best in Africa while Nigerian healthcare is one of the worst in the world

http://www.rttnews.com/slideshow/3683/the-10-worst-countries-in-the-world-for-health-care.aspx

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 3:31pm On Jan 13, 2019
tylann:

When we talk about education we compare the literacy rates
Does Nigeria beat Kenya in literacy levels ??
Does nigeria beat kenya in terms of healthcare ??

So you want to compare our levels of education by comparing ranking of universities
Kenya is a developing country just like naija it has it is challenges

But we know we are better than tz and Nigeria

The best way to check a country's development is by checking the hdi
And with that we beat nigeria and tz
Are you meaning these fellows who starved to death were better than TZ and naija?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3055) (3056) (3057) (3058) (3059) (3060) (3061) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.