Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,072 members, 7,863,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:15 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3078) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6291499 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3075) (3076) (3077) (3078) (3079) (3080) (3081) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

darfay ya yapped being in unilag..how comes ya posting stuuupid stuff here..no respect for you anymore grin

Is like they are pounding fufu on your head
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2019
rvp20183:
Look like Alshababa are now attacking and killing people in RiverSide Drivel Nairobi. They detonated a bomb and are going room to room killing people. Just when our tourism was recovering.

[img]https://www.the-star.co.ke/sites/default/files/styles/new_full_content/public/articles/2019/01/15/1878311.jpg?itok=zhiRA6xL[/img

Good lord cry is it al shabaab
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 15, 2019
edon21:

oh yeah I'm not really dark but am a black American. do you want to take that away from me too?
I can't blame you though because your brain is as black as you
i care less whether ya black ,gray,yellow or whatever boss. .For a fact i know you are a Nigeria from that zoo called naija...so away with AA sh**t nigga

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 15, 2019
darfay:

Is like they are pounding fufu on your head
no more respect for you kiddo grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 2:39pm On Jan 15, 2019
[quote author=rvp20183 post=74786429]Look like Alshababa are now attacking and killing people in RiverSide Drivel Nairobi. They detonated a bomb and are going room to room killing people. Just when our tourism was recovering.

[img]https://www.the-star.co.ke/sites/default/files/styles/new_full_content/public/articles/2019/01/15/18

R
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:40pm On Jan 15, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

i care less whether ya black ,gray,yellow or whatever boss. .For a fact i know you are a Nigeria from that zoo called naija...so away with AA sh**t nigga

The ngga be like iam an African American grin
So what Even me iam a African Kenyan

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 2:41pm On Jan 15, 2019
Kenya's go outside and report wats happening in ur country am not certain but multiple sources claim that a terrorist cell just activated over there and people where killed a few or the perpetrators captured
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:41pm On Jan 15, 2019
darfay:

Woow

I hope there is maximum casualty

Happy deathday Kenyans

Cc kazikazi,jaycent

grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 15, 2019
tylann:

The ngga be like iam an African American grin
So what Even me iam a African Kenyan
he just a slowpoke residing in a village somewhere in the zoo
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:43pm On Jan 15, 2019
PROVERBZ:
Kenya's go outside and report wats happening in ur country am not certain but multiple sources claim that a terrorist cell just activated over there and people where killed a few or the perpetrators captured

Terrorist attack maybe
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 15, 2019
Look like terror attack. Suicide bomber exploded himself at the Garden Restaurant next to Dusit. Then more terrorist jumped over the fence and started shooting. Look like a well planned major terror. Our security forces slept.

Riverside Drive

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:52pm On Jan 15, 2019
rvp20183:
Look like terror attack. Suicide bomber exploded himself at the Garden Restaurant next to Dusit. Then more terrorist jumped over the fence and started shooting. Look like a well planned major terror. Our security forces slept.

Of course they are always sleeping until major attacks happen that is when they wake up
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisooblog: 2:57pm On Jan 15, 2019
tylann:

It is common knowledge that Nigerian soldiers always run away naked when they see boko haram
guy you are still throwing banter when both our countries are dealing with cases of terrorism we need to close ranks to defeat this evil menace.

That aside hope the situation in nairobi has been brought under control and the terrorist neutralized stay safe bro
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
Islamic fools like you can never win. You kill people so you can be rewarded with 72 9yr old virgins like Buhari grin. How sexually perverted can you get. Last time they attacked, Killed and destroyed Westgate.

And westGate has been restored.

darfay:

Woow

Happy deathday Kenyans

Cc kazikazi,jaycent
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 3:01pm On Jan 15, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

he just a slowpoke residing in a village somewhere in the zoo

Hey I just wanted to play nice here or is it bad to tell the truth?
so it's funny that more than two Kenyans are attacking me when one took my post personal.
The fact is that Nigeria is better than Kenya. period.
and also to your notice Kenya's cities are not even better than our villages. of course you like die for a visa to work on our farmyards.
funny people

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 15, 2019
Black americans have villages. You're not very smart upstairs. Something very common in Nigeria.
edon21:

Hey I just wanted to play nice here or is it bad to tell the truth?
so it's funny that more than two Kenyans are attacking me when one took my post personal.
The fact is that Nigeria is better than Kenya. period.
and also to your notice Kenya's cities are not even better than our villages. of course you like die for a visa to work on our farmyards.
funny people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 15, 2019
rvp20183:
Black americans have villages. You're not very smart upstairs. Something very common in Nigeria.
that what am trying to tell him...there is something unamerican in him grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 3:05pm On Jan 15, 2019
darfay:

Woow

Happy deathday Kenyans

Cc kazikazi,jaycent
happy deathday? undecided thats not good.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 3:07pm On Jan 15, 2019
Can someone explain this to me?

Nairobi is not close to the Somalian border, so how do this guys get there? Or are they from the Somalian migrants living there?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 15, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

Nairobi is not close to the Somalian border, so how do this guys get there? Or are they from the Somalian migrants living there?
Nairobi is full of Somalis my friend...There are somali kenyans an somali somalis

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisooblog: 3:12pm On Jan 15, 2019
darfay:

Woow

Happy deathday Kenyans

Cc kazikazi,jaycent
bro that's not nice you're better than this please take down the post terrorism is a terrible plague that shouldn't be wished on anyone condolences and comfort to the victims of today's attack in kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 15, 2019
rvp20183:
Islamic fools like you can never win. You kill people so you can be rewarded with 72 9yr old virgins like Buhari grin. How sexually perverted can you get. Last time they attacked, Killed and destroyed Westgate.

And westGate has been restored.

dont let that kiddo drag you to his level...There are many sober Muslims around the world...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 3:17pm On Jan 15, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

that what am trying to tell him...there is something unamerican in him grin grin

man you ve got your Google on your smart. use it wisely bro.

we have villages otherwise can be referred to as communities. black community. African American . any how you choose to call it.
got it?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 3:21pm On Jan 15, 2019
and also we have farm yards at Chicago
by the way sorry for the unfortunate incident
I gotta go
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

They are alot of Somali immigrants in Nairobi
And they are also Somali kenyans in nairobi
The problem is it is difficult to tell them apart

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

Nairobi is about 500kms from Somali border.Obviously there a lot of their terror cells among the millions of somalis in Nairobi but for 4 or 5 yrs they were about nearly eliminated.We need to clean the reminder.We actually had move our intelligence forces to fight graft coz terror war was won.I guess that lapse has allowed them in.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:30pm On Jan 15, 2019
chrisooblog:
guy you are still throwing banter when both our countries are dealing with cases of terrorism we need to close ranks to defeat this evil menace.

That aside hope the situation in nairobi has been brought under control and the terrorist neutralized stay safe bro

Terrosim is a major issue around the world no country has ever defeated terrosim

I think the situation in Nairobi 14 Riverside has been neutralized
It is just our security men are always asleep when such things happen
This reminds me of westgate mall attack and garissa university attack
Just the same mistakes
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 3:32pm On Jan 15, 2019
The second car detonated by police..lots of dead people..most shot on their restaurants or trying to ran.Around 6 attackers holed up in the hotel. ALSHABAB Claim it.Timed to concide to last year attack on Mogadishu.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Goel: 3:39pm On Jan 15, 2019
kikuyu1:

Goel,you're still new here and haven't realised the biggest Naijjan tendency,a belief in emotionally comforting narratives,however fake. This coupled with an unhealthy obsession in denigrating others explains the tone and length of this thread. We've exhaustively covered their economic sectors including their total port throughput and believe you ME THESE GUYS ARE LIGHTWEIGHTS!
Here's an honest expert speaking 8 yrs back way before their recession:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/10/half-of-nigerians-live-in-slums-un/

That's why their picspam never ends-they have no facts to support their alleged Giant status and know it.
Stop hating each other for nationalism guys.
Giant is essentially for large country and Nigeria is largest country in many aspects in this region.

They have problems indeed and I didn't deny. Mother nature gave them lot of oil and opportunities, they just need to learn to tap it.
mtisTheQubit:
Boss is true that the Indian constitution was influenced much by a lower caste person of interest an thus why life in India is much cheaper than other countries(am talking about food an other stuff)
Yeah, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar, a guy from so called lower caste. He worked not only for lower castes but for all powerless in India. I belong to so called upper caste but I'm a great fan of him for liberalism.

But cheap cost of stuff in India has nothing to do with constitution. India is a lower middle income country like African friends. Anything produced in our countries is cheaper than rest of world.

But exception is that India has implemented an industrial base like Rich & Upper middle income countries. The day Africa starts to produce things what India produces, Africa will have lower cost of living than India.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2019
rvp20183:
Look like Alshababa are now attacking and killing people in RiverSide Drivel Nairobi. They detonated a bomb and are going room to room killing people. Just when our tourism was recovering.

[img]https://www.the-star.co.ke/sites/default/files/styles/new_full_content/public/articles/2019/01/15/1878311.jpg?itok=zhiRA6xL[/img

I said Nairobi is very dangerous. Was this not what I said yesterday?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2019
forgiveness:

I said Nairobi is very dangerous. Was this not what I said yesterday?
I also said London is very dangerous.This first terror attack in 5yrs in city that lies 300miles from Somalia.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisooblog: 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2019
tylann:

Terrosim is a major issue around the world no country has ever defeated terrosim

I think the situation in Nairobi 14 Riverside has been neutralized
It is just our security men are always asleep when such things happen
This reminds me of westgate mall attack and garissa university attack
Just the same mistakes
that's the thing about fighting terrorism you always have to be on top of your game while they only need to succeed once to gain mileage

(1) (2) (3) ... (3075) (3076) (3077) (3078) (3079) (3080) (3081) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.