Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,135 members, 7,863,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3091) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6291846 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3088) (3089) (3090) (3091) (3092) (3093) (3094) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 5:17pm On Jan 16, 2019
Abj

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 5:20pm On Jan 16, 2019
NairobiWalker:

The roads are okay but greenery is sh1t.

Do you have public parks in Nairob? I am not talking of wildlife parks
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 5:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
NairobiWalker:

The roads are okay but greenery is sh1t.

This is the kind of sh1tty landscaping you find in lower middlesclass parts of Nairobi.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8514847_maitaa1_jpeg9610deae88c708b876a71e4b81b9c63f

dafuq are you talking about??

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:25pm On Jan 16, 2019
darfay:

Do you have public parks in Nairob? I am not talking of wildlife parks

Nairobi alone could be having more public parks than all your cities combined.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2019
Danielnino00:

dafuq are you talking about??

Just look at those photos and compare them to this...............and remember Nairobi is denser than Abuja.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8448379_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8431740_images79_jpeg_jpegd4ada5b0259443febcda1a81401cb676
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Ok
List them
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 5:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Just look at those photos and compare them to this...............and remember Nairobi is denser than Abuja.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8448379_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8431740_images79_jpeg_jpegd4ada5b0259443febcda1a81401cb676

You are posting pictures of forest.. Are you dumb?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 5:37pm On Jan 16, 2019
NairobiWalker:

List and post pictures from them
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 16, 2019
Ohoo boy these are the best of ABuja and they look really whack. What wrong with you Nigeria. I read Maitama is where gov and military big shot stay. Those look like poor neighberhood of Nairobi's eastland.
68816419:

Even those most of Abuja roads have Good side walks , drainage and world class landscaping and the first pic you posted is nothing close to what we have in Abuja, i will still go ahead in showing U what we gat here in Abuja . grin grin grin
1) MAITAMA
2) ASOKORO
3) kATAMPE
4) WUSE11
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:54pm On Jan 16, 2019
darfay:

Ok
List them

For who? For DungFuck?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2019
darfay:

You are posting pictures of forest.. Are you dumb?

The forest is within the City of Nairobi Mr. DungFuck. cool cool cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 6:19pm On Jan 16, 2019
Nigeria don't compete with Green city in the sun when it come to greenery.Youll become like Samson who now claim there is too much greenery or Nairobi is empty.There is a reason why Nairobi is reffered to as The Green City in The Sun.If it wasn't for insecurity that saw Nairobeans erect 10 feet tall walls around their premises Nairobi would really be beautiful.That beauty is now punctuated by concrete walls with steel razors and electric fences.The rule of the thumb in Nairobi is the more green the more high class.People invest in trees and landscaping to live better and improve their property values.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 6:39pm On Jan 16, 2019
rvp2018:
ISIS is not new phenomon. Russia are dealing with it. CIA double dealing is the problem. Anyway right now the biggest threat to region peace is the lack of stable gov in Somali.Somali gov need all the help to stabilize themselves - and I don't see anybody helping them apart from Turkey. The US & UK need to send assist the Somali gov with enough money to be able to fight terror. They also need to stop distrusting kenya intention in Southern Somali and work with KDF to kick the remaining ALshabaab.

Ain't gonna happen! The West distrusts developing countries with independent geostrategic ambitions-that's why the Tutsis can invade an innocent country kill 6 mn and only get censured by a handful of aware Western media while we invading to secure our flank against Jihadism and safeguard the LAPPSET,a national,continental and global gamechanger are variously laughed at and lectured by everyone.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:42pm On Jan 16, 2019
kikuyu1:

Ain't gonna happen! The West distrusts developing countries with independent geostrategic ambitions-that's why the Tutsis can invade an innocent country kill 6 mn and only get censured by a handful of aware Western media while we invading to secure our flank against Jihadism and safeguard the LAPPSET,a national,continental and global gamechanger are variously laughed at and lectured by everyone.

You mean the west doesnot want lappset to happen
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 6:53pm On Jan 16, 2019
NairobiWalker:

For who? For DungFuck?

So you don't have a public park
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 6:54pm On Jan 16, 2019
kikuyu1:

I think the distrust is more from Somali gov.They think the Kenya ogadens are helping Somalia clanmates.Somali clannism is crazy.As long as UK & US fund Amisom & stay out of way i have no problem.They had their misgivings about Kenya abilities but they were proven wrong and are now funding the war for at least around 70m dollars annually.US are also helping with drone attack.We cannot afford to be suspicious and distrustful.We need partners.We need their money because they created the problem during cold war.We need their technology and weapons.We cannot start walking before we crawl.Post Riverside we need to go deeper into Somalia.We have the excuse to shove aside Somali gov.They will collaborate with Alshabaab and that the big risk.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 6:56pm On Jan 16, 2019
PROVERBZ:
guy stop beating your chest and don't pray for terrorist groups to mark out your country as part of their caliphate
just four gunmen, poorly equipped and you are already saying stupid things, like al shabab could never hold lands in Kenya like how boko haram holds lands in Nigeria ..bla bla bla

who is Kenya??
Kenya don't even have the kind of airforce Nigeria has Pakistan ,Iraq, and Syria almost lost all their lands to the Islamic state even rho all of them are among top 25 strongest militaries in the world
Nigeria has done well to weaken boko haram to the extent shekau does not even appear in videos any more

still another terrorist group has risen from the ashes dragging fighters from around Africa to come here and fight for the creation of a caliphate
They think Boko Haram is a small thing SMH!! I pray they never experienced Boko Haram in their country!! Even fulani heardsmen, they're tuffer than that alshabaab they're bragging of. Just because they kill 4 terrorists they're celebrating up and down grin what about our armies that used to kill 100 or 150 a day, but we don't brag like this little Indians here?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 6:59pm On Jan 16, 2019
Abj

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 7:00pm On Jan 16, 2019
tylann:

You mean the west doesnot want lappset to happen

Rather,the ruling Anglo Zionist clique doesn't want the LAPPSET to succeed for these reasons:
-its a key part of the global OBOR which will make China a real Global Player
-will pull the entire waist of Africa out of decades of fruitless landlocked beggary
-can generate a socieconomic and political centrifuge for Kenya;what happens when say Egypt and/or N Sudan chose an alternate export route instead of the Suez? They'd need an agreement with the local operator based in Nairobi. Already we punch above our weight-imagine the implications!
-increased regional and national cooperation necessitated by LAPPSET operations will reduce wars,tensions and hostility,key components of the Western control mechanisms;what happens if Ug,DRC,CAR, N and S Sudan and Egypt all have a spur along the route? Will they continue shooting at each other?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 7:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
Abj is eco friendly

It has many public parks

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:04pm On Jan 16, 2019
jaycent:
They think Boko Haram is a small thing SMH!! I pray they never experienced Boko Haram in their country!! Even fulani heardsmen, they're tuffer than that alshabaab they're bragging of. Just because they kill 4 terrorists they're celebrating up and down grin what about our force men that used to kill 100 or 150 a day, but we don't brag like this little Indians here?
Alshabaab are more deadly than Boko Haram.Nigeria army is corrupt.It more like our police force.Nigeria army and leadership from the north are using BK & Fulani herdsmen to intimidate the South so they can continue milking the Niger Delta oil.No way ragtag Boko Haram can hold ground without the support of Northern Nigerians top dogs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 7:09pm On Jan 16, 2019
rvp2018:
Alshabaab are more deadly than Boko Haram.Nigeria army is corrupt.It more like our police force.Nigeria army and leadership from the north are using BK & Fulani herdsmen to intimidate the South so they can continue milking the Niger Delta oil.No way ragtag Boko Haram can hold ground without the support of Northern Nigerians top dogs.
Lol how do you know all these? because majority of the BokoHaram killings have been in the North( specifically Yobe and Borno state). They hardly got to Abuja and l can't even remember them killing anywhere in the South. There may however be a little truth to your theory that there are Northern top dogs sponsoring BokoHaram or that the Army has corrupt elements prolonging the battle, but BokoHaram has never operated in the South(to the best of my knowledge, and l may be wrong). Fulani Herdsmen issue however is a bit more complex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
Daejoyoung:

Lol how do you know all these? because majority of the BokoHaram killings have been in the North( specifically Yobe and Borno state).
I know many things from basic research.Boko Haram are allowed to control the north east.It like CIA funding and killing terrorist depending on the short-term interest.You army is corrupt as Kenyan police from it's long history of coups.Alshaabab are maybe 5 times more deadly than Boko Haram.That why even CIA or US fear them.BK holding ground and overrunning Nigeria army barrack is pure graft.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 7:15pm On Jan 16, 2019
rvp2018:
I know many things from basic research.Boko Haram are allowed to control the north east.It like CIA funding and killing terrorist depending on the short-term interest.You army is corrupt as Kenyan police from it's long history of coups.Alshaabab are maybe 5 times more deadly than Boko Haram.That why even CIA or US fear them.
BokoHaram doesn't control the North East my friend. What do you call North East and what do you mean by control??

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 7:18pm On Jan 16, 2019
rvp2018:
I know many things from basic research.Boko Haram are allowed to control the north east.It like CIA funding and killing terrorist depending on the short-term interest.You army is corrupt as Kenyan police from it's long history of coups.Alshaabab are maybe 5 times more deadly than Boko Haram.That why even CIA or US fear them.
CIA and U.S.A do not fear alshabaab, just that the U.S are in the business of helping smaller countries against terrorism, however the war against BokoHaram have been largely the effort of Nigeria, Cameroon and Chad.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:25pm On Jan 16, 2019
darfay:

So you don't have a public park

List me all the highways in Nigeria accompanied with pictures.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:27pm On Jan 16, 2019
Daejoyoung:

BokoHaram doesn't control the North East my friend. What do you call North East and what do you mean by control??
I mean occupying territory and overrunning army & towns.If Kenya Somalis were in gov they would be in bed with Alshabaab against Kenya South.You northern military and Islamic elite fund BK and underfund the army so BK can be used to intimidate the South and steal their oil.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2019
Daejoyoung:

CIA and U.S.A do not fear alshabaab, just that the U.S are in the business of helping smaller countries against terrorism, however the war against BokoHaram have been largely the effort of Nigeria, Cameroon and Chad.
I respect the chadians.They do decent honest job considering their poverty.Nigeria army is complicit in BK control of the North East and the political elite are in bed with them as they try to islamize the north...and prevent Southerners from moving north while they milk their oil.Alshababa and Somali is Afgan...that different kind of chaos.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 7:46pm On Jan 16, 2019
Abuja street view

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 7:47pm On Jan 16, 2019
Daejoyoung:

What does he even know about Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 7:47pm On Jan 16, 2019
Abuja

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 7:49pm On Jan 16, 2019
NairobiWalker:

List me all the highways in Nigeria accompanied with pictures.

So you don't have a public park?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3088) (3089) (3090) (3091) (3092) (3093) (3094) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.