Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,633 members, 7,861,953 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:56 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3093) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6285929 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3090) (3091) (3092) (3093) (3094) (3095) (3096) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2019
HarryDuce:
I can see you want to masturbate.

Make sure you don't get bruised.

Here...

Here we have a pool of hot women. Not the Nigerian musculine type. No thank you, you need that more. grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2019
darfay:

What does he even know about Nigeria?
He thinks bh is alshaabab that will send 4 men.Bh uses a force comparable to a strong milita yet Nigeria army as underfunded as it is records victories.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 16, 2019
jaycent:
Too bad!! But thank God for everything.

Yeah. Except the terrorists. We cant thank him for that surely. How did your tall skinny nigga self end up being exposed here grin Did you upload your photo.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 16, 2019
100% truth from this south African guy.
Nigerians bragging to be the smartest Africans can't equip themselves with their so called smartness to be a liveable nation yet countries like Kenya,Botswana,Namibia are doing better than it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dynFhhi_E3c

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 16, 2019
Yobeezy:

I asked a question and nobody has responded yet.

I can only imagine that being an indictment on our still developing financial sector. But its normal to have foreign transaction fees.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 16, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

Please I wish you go in well. A lot of my friends still in kenya say that there are a lot of civilians still in the hotel. I wish this special forces take things easy. God bless them embarassed cry

The hotel was long cleared. There's no more civilians now. But overnight hundreds spent hiding and were rescued the last group around 3 AM before dawn. The response was too overwhelming for the terrorists they freaked out after a few initial successes. Couldnt even take hostages they got pinned down in dark corners staring at our venomous Recce Medusa! We have come of age my brother. Thank Thor!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nimimi(f): 10:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
Kazikazi:
Let's talk about the effects of this terrorist attack on Kenyan tourism.How will Kenyan tourism perform?
the same way other countries that have affected by terrorists do. By being brave,by opening our country to tourists because we aren't going to be cowered by another attack and leave the Kenyan economy stuck.Paris,Spain,Turkey etc get terrorist attacks and life moves on.Some countries will put up travel advisories no one stopped them but the fact that the IAAF officials are still in the country holding talks about hosting the event in Kenya tells me all I need to know. That Kenya bounces back time and again even with relentless heinous terrorists attempts to destroy us.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:43pm On Jan 16, 2019
TayserMahri:

Yeah. Except the terrorists. We cant thank him for that surely. How did your tall skinny nigga self end up being exposed here grin Did you upload your photo.
What are you saying, Tasha grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 16, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

Yes Kenya truly ahead.

How many times have terrorists attack your capital?

2019 and alshabab can still access your capital.
So yes Kenya truly ahead.

Ibrahimanis:

How many years ago was that?

When was the last time you heard about terrorists attack any other state in Nigeria apart from Borno?

2019 and alshabab can still attack Nairobi, the freaking capital of Kenya.

You haven't been the sharpest knife in the cupboard for a very long time. There have been terror attacks in France, Belgium, Germany, Uk, Spain, Norway in their capitals since just 2011. Granted we failed to sniff this one out and we should seriously self assess, but its not a sign of failure to have a one-off terror attack. We havent had an attack in the cities for 5 yrs now so this one was definitely spurious. Instead of making juvenile noise, lets talk the day your book boys finally get the skills to attack high security venues in your capital. Thats the day you'll understand what Kenya did is something for the CQB books.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 10:46pm On Jan 16, 2019
Yobeezy:
Nigerians bragging to be the smartest Africans can't equip themselves with their so called smartness to be a liveable nation yet countries like Kenya,Botswana,Namibia are doing better than it.

Frankly,the dude is weak minded! Wtf does 'homophobia,' come in? That's usually a word used by Africans who either overdosed on Oprah or allowed the West to exoticise their pathologies upon their ignorant arses.
Most often they're found on social media and forums like this barking at the sensibilities of Normal Human People.
However, he has enough sense to see the obvious dichotomies we ourselves have commented on. How the Giant floods other countries for basic needs and yet openly denigrates citizen etc etc

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 16, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

Did you see the way they responded to the threat? I could not distinguish betwee them and the US millitary. I can't believe you guys spent 1 billion dollar on millitary gear and still it doesn't look anything as effective as what the Kenyans were wielding in this enocunter.

What do they use the money for? 1 BILLION DOLLAR?? what the _fuck naaa??

Our response was IMPRESSIVE. Even by western standards. When the dust settles and most crucial details emerge you'll see our strategy being recommended for such terror-hostage situations. Even the British SAS were impressed by the standards and organization.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 16, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

Yes you could distinguish between them and the American military. Fact.

Credit to them, they responded fast enough. But that's because it's your capital.

Those guys are your special forces, not regulars, ours are well equipped too. Fact.

Yes you could distinguish because they are police not military. Such quick response will be the norm now anywhere in Kenya not just the capital. Takes time.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 16, 2019
rvp2018:
I think the distrust is more from Somali gov.They think the Kenya ogadens are helping Somalia clanmates.Somali clannism is crazy.As long as UK & US fund Amisom & stay out of way i have no problem.They had their misgivings about Kenya abilities but they were proven wrong and are now funding the war for at least around 70m dollars annually.US are also helping with drone attack.We cannot afford to be suspicious and distrustful.We need partners.We need their money because they created the problem during cold war.We need their technology and weapons.We cannot start walking before we crawl.Post Riverside we need to go deeper into Somalia.We have the excuse to shove aside Somali gov.They will collaborate with Alshabaab and that the big risk.

Right. The distrust is more from Somalia than anybody else. In the beginning they (West) had doubts because they werent sure what we were up to but by now they dont harbor them.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 16, 2019
Zfree:

Mjinga wewe!! Kuma Ya mamako malaya wewe!!, Mshenzi badala ya akili wewe umejaza mavi kwa kichwa!

grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 11:38pm On Jan 16, 2019
Daejoyoung:

Seriously you don't know what you are saying? l guess you read this Bullshit from some online lpob news and now you're disgracing yourself, stick to what you know or you provide proof of the southerners specifically targeted in the North or that as a result of this so called southern killings, Nigerians are emigrating all over the world, you continually spew rubbish you can't prove.

I dey tell you guy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 11:41pm On Jan 16, 2019
Nimimi:

the same way other countries that have affected by terrorists do. By being brave,by opening our country to tourists because we aren't going to be cowered by another attack and leave the Kenyan economy stuck.Paris,Spain,Turkey etc get terrorist attacks and life moves on.Some countries will put up travel advisories no one stopped them but the fact that the IAAF officials are still in the country holding talks about hosting the event in Kenya tells me all I need to know. That Kenya bounces back time and again even with relentless heinous terrorists attempts to destroy us.

You opened your account just now to type this rubbish?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 11:54pm On Jan 16, 2019
2019 best universities in Africa, two Nigerian universities in top 20 while no Kenya uni appeared on the list.
https://listwand.com/top-20-best-universities-in-africa-2019-times-higher-education/amp/

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 12:03am On Jan 17, 2019
Yobeezy:

What is his name please
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Goel: 3:03am On Jan 17, 2019
kikuyu1:

You're still new and yet to realise these guys have no real facts,figures or stats to back up their belief they're beyond Kenya-just feelings,delusional feelings,tbh from years of hearing the 'African Giant' rammed into their ears.
NairobiWalker:

Let's ignore everything else for a moment and let the bolded part sink..............

Thank you. cool cool
Guys, you aren't able to understand what I've been shouting. Stop this nationalistic chest thumping.

You didn't choose to be born as a Nigerian or Kenyan. I didn't choose to be born as Indian, Chinese, African or European. I was just asking you guys to acknowledge stats.
This is meaningless to take pride in which country we are born. It's just our luck.
Nigerians are defending themselves on internet thinking they are fighting a great war because they might have seen something very good about Nigeria which we haven't. So, are you guys demeaning their country.
If we could explain things to each other humbly, wouldn't everyone listen to us understand.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:05am On Jan 17, 2019
68816419:
2019 best universities in Africa, two Nigerian universities in top 20 while no Kenya uni appeared on the list.
https://listwand.com/top-20-best-universities-in-africa-2019-times-higher-education/amp/
So what is your point
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:08am On Jan 17, 2019
TayserMahri:

grin grin grin

The guy needs to calm down
And he should never take the Tanzanian block head serious
He is here to entertain Nigerians nothing else he utter rubbish non stop
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 6:17am On Jan 17, 2019
68816419:
Cooked by yemi kale. Absolutely cooked.

https://www.timeshighereducation.com/student/best-universities/best-universities-africa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 6:39am On Jan 17, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

Cooked by yemi kale. Absolutely cooked.

https://www.timeshighereducation.com/student/best-universities/best-universities-africa
You sound desperate like Tanzania.There are many universities ranking out there.For some reason THE has started ranking UON lowly since 2018.In anyway in this ranking of emerging economies Nigeria had 3 universities, Kenya 1, Ghana 1 and South Africa 9 that were ranked.Likes of China 75.India 45.This ranking is for emerging $ frontier markets & ranked less than 500 umiversities .I believe if you look at the composite of rankings Kenya universities are good esp The UON which beat Ibandan in almost all indexes except in THE since 2018..last year.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 6:53am On Jan 17, 2019
Another cooked data.

London stock exchange has released the 2019 companies to inspire Africa report.

Like the previous reports, Nigeria is most represented with 97 companies.

http://m.mondovisione.com/media-and-resources/news/london-stock-exchange-group-launches-companies-to-inspire-africa-2019-report/

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:10am On Jan 17, 2019
Ibrahimanis:
Another cooked data.

London stock exchange has released the 2019 companies to inspire Africa report.

Like the previous reports, Nigeria is most represented with 97 companies.

http://m.mondovisione.com/media-and-resources/news/london-stock-exchange-group-launches-companies-to-inspire-africa-2019-report/

Kenya has 66 with just a quarter of your population. We would have 264 if we had 200 million people within our borders like you. Where is Tanzania though? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 7:48am On Jan 17, 2019
Goel:

Guys, you aren't able to understand what I've been shouting. Stop this nationalistic chest thumping.

You didn't choose to be born as a Nigerian or Kenyan. I didn't choose to be born as Indian, Chinese, African or European. I was just asking you guys to acknowledge stats.
This is meaningless to take pride in which country we are born. It's just our luck.
Nigerians are defending themselves on internet thinking they are fighting a great war because they might have seen something very good about Nigeria which we haven't. So, are you guys demeaning their country.
If we could explain things to each other humbly, wouldn't everyone listen to us understand.

Like I said you're still new here. You don't know Naij attributes here and even IRL. For a taste go see the first pages and observe their constant contempt and endless delusion. Worse is the abuse:they actually call us "little Indians," yet have 2.5x per capita than we of your countrymen who BTW are NON CITIZENS.
Better yet see the short vid here by the South African-it explains everything.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 7:51am On Jan 17, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Kenya has 66 with just a quarter of your population. We would have 264 if we had 200 million people within our borders like you. Where is Tanzania though? grin grin grin grin
Doesn't work like that.
That's like saying Nigeria should have 4times your Telecom companies because we have 4times your population.

Exactly, where is Tanzania? Which is why I said cooked. No way Kenya should rank above Tanzania. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 17, 2019
Nigeria - don't compete with Nairobi (or any kenya city) when it come to greenery - maybe those up in the north. The other guy was arguing this week that Nairobi is not green. After seeing how riverside is green - it became too much green and he even thinks it's empty.

Nairobi greenery is everywhere including in CBD, streets, roads, office blocks, name it.

Nairobi is not called the Green City in the Sun for nothing.

As a general thumb rule - the more green - the more expensive.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 17, 2019
You're acting stupid. It should have 4 times the size of our telcom industry to match us and more to beat us. South Africa are about 60M; We are 50M; we cannot use per-capita argument against South Africa.
Ibrahimanis:

Doesn't work like that.
That's like saying Nigeria should have 4times your Telecom companies because we have 4times your population.

Exactly, where is Tanzania? Which is why I said cooked. No way Kenya should rank above Tanzania. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 17, 2019
Such basic concept will escape him.
NairobiWalker:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 17, 2019
Nigeria it appears before BRT had no inter-city buses? All I have ever seen are 14 seaters yellow fever dafnos.

No wonder they are excited with DarSlums with BRT. And bus stops smiley

Nairobi has always had buses & minibuses - and 14 seaters are on their way out.

Some include double deck & mega buses.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 17, 2019
Scheduled inter-city buses were introduced in Nairobi in 1980s. These were gov ran buses - Lagos is right there now smiley - and that didn't quite work - and private inter-city buses took over.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3090) (3091) (3092) (3093) (3094) (3095) (3096) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.