Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,335 members, 7,864,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:28 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3095) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6292709 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3092) (3093) (3094) (3095) (3096) (3097) (3098) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
darfay:

It doesn't work that way

It does...............unless you are foolish.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
Repetition is a pedagogical tool to assist poor learner like you. Lagos will continue to be ranked as one worst cities to live in even as your governors paint lipstick on it. The pig will return to the pigsty and enjoy himself.

First whatever project you implement - let it have impact of millions - if not 10 millions of Lagosian. Otherwise having BRT that transport 150K people in city of 20M people is painting a pig with lipstick. The same with light rail that doesn't cover the city. or EAC - a self contained small city or the rest of those projects.

Now to really make Lagos a city.

Start by fixing electricity - Nairobi enjoy 24-7 electricity. Lagosian are lucky if they get 4hrs of "light".

Fix water crisis in lagos.

Collect garbage and have sewage.

Fix insane traffic and congestion - not band aid - but solution that will address the problem in whole city.

samsobo24:
You repeat issues

Check Lagos light rail,BRT,4th mainland bridge, numerous cities etc

Nairobi suffers severe underdevelopment

Now tell me anything Kenya has that you won't find bigger and better in Lagos

check Osun state billion naira water project and hide your face in shame.

The EAC already has water connectivity throughout the city

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

Doesn't work like that.
That's like saying Nigeria should have 4times your Telecom companies because we have 4times your population.

Exactly, where is Tanzania? Which is why I said cooked. No way Kenya should rank above Tanzania. grin

You brought the data yourself boasting about Nigeria having 97.

Kenya being ahead of Tanzania is the norm..............and yes, for a similar penetration rate, the telecoms market of Nigeria should be at least 4 times Kenya's to match Kenya's. That's not something I'm supposed to be teaching a grown up.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
kikuyu1:

Frankly,the dude is weak minded! Wtf does 'homophobia,' come in? That's usually a word used by Africans who either overdosed on Oprah or allowed the West to exoticise their pathologies upon their ignorant arses.
Most often they're found on social media and forums like this barking at the sensibilities of Normal Human People.
However, he has enough sense to see the obvious dichotomies we ourselves have commented on. How the Giant floods other countries for basic needs and yet openly denigrates citizen etc etc

I am a nigerian but the honest truth from the bottom of my heart is we nigerians are illiterate and do not even know what developing a country is about
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:43pm On Jan 17, 2019
samsobo24:
You repeat issues

Check Lagos light rail,BRT,4th mainland bridge, numerous cities etc

Nairobi suffers severe underdevelopment

[img]Now tell me anything Kenya has that you won't find bigger and better in Lagos[/img]

check Osun state billion naira water project and hide your face in shame.

The EAC already has water connectivity throughout the city

Nice green estates

Tall skyscrapers

Better planned neighborhoods

Bigger and busier airport

2 other smaller airport apart from the 1st big one

More and better 5 star hotels

National Park and animal orphanages

More and better managed public parks

A larger and more efficient SGR station and depot

More and better-ranked universities

Multinational headquarters

can I even list them? Nairobi seems to beat Lagos in everything good other than Population and size.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 17, 2019
I nearly missed. That south african nailed it. Nigerian are strange people. I think close you'll find delusional people like them are Somalis. Most somalis are on drugs (Khat) and most Nigerian are also on Codein - otherwise it won't make sense.

sufferNsmiling:

I love this guy. He hit the nail on the head. This is what I have been saying all along that we nigerians are illiterates we do not even know what we are doing or saying

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 17, 2019
smiley
rvp20183:
Scheduled inter-city buses were introduced in Nairobi in 1980s. These were gov ran buses - Lagos is right there now smiley - and that didn't quite work - and private inter-city buses took over.

you are smart the government buses cannot work. Because they do not do it for profit also a lot of money is embezzled. Private is the way forward. So with all nigerian billionaires in us dollar they cannot buy buses and put on lagos roads but investing there billions of us dollar in ghana and south africa.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
Exactly. We tried in 60s,70s till 90s and they were just amassing debts. The solution to have schedule buses is private sector to be given routes and targets.

Nairobi is not far away from this because it been trying to formalize the transport sector from the informal mess it was - where anybody could buy a bus or taxi - and put it on the road. Now you can only buy thro a cooperative - who then gets a route - and they can try enforce rules. The informal transport sector is huge employer - so this need to be done slowly.

The next stage is to auction routes to bus companies - and give them parameters of operations. wherever possible they should be required to ran schedule buses - leaving every 5 or 10 minutes. Gov can chip in tax incentives to make those scheduled buses break even and make profit.

sufferNsmiling:
smiley

you are smart the government buses cannot work. Because they do not do it for profit also a lot of money is embezzled. Private is the way forward. So with all nigerian billionaires in us dollar they cannot buy buses and put on lagos roads but investing there billions of us dollar in ghana and south africa.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
Kenya Mobile Digital Financial Revolution continues.

On the heels of 50 digital credit providers that are providing nearly 2B dollars annually through the phone - Safaricom recently launched an overdraft facility - where anyone can overdraw his mobile money account upto 500 dollars - and it's on fire!

Safaricom & Partners may be able to lend 3B dollars for the overdraft annually - and make generous amounts from transactions fees & interest!!

https://www.reuters.com/article/kenya-safaricom/kenyas-safaricoms-overdraft-service-exceeds-expectations-ceo-idUSL8N1ZH32N

"We got a million (customers) by day eight and by day eight we had lent $10 million. Now we are probably at $15 million,” CEO Bob Collymore told Reuters in an interview.

“If you don’t have enough cash, you simply draw down from the overdraft and you keep drawing down until you have got to your overdraft limit, which is predetermined by an algorithm.”

Fuliza is underwritten by Kenyan lenders KCB Group and CBA Group, which already had partnerships with Safaricom to offer short-term loans on the M-Pesa platform.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 4:22pm On Jan 17, 2019
rvp20183:
Everyone knows China is still far away from US. The same way everyone in this thread now knows Kenya is FAR AHEAD of Nigeria. Let use Ghana. You say Ghana would be a state in Nigeria. If Ghana had 66 most promising companies and Nigeria had 99 companies. Who do you think is FAIRING BETTER. The answer is Kenya. You have 4 times our population and allegedly 4 times plus our GDP. You should have more companies in that list.

Stop acting dumb.We cannot just compare countries without factoring many things. It like comparing apples & oranges. They are fruits - but different.

You've got to compare the two countries quantitatively and qualitatively.

SA population is more than Kenya's, it's GDP is more than Kenya's, yet Kenya has more companies listed than SA, should we say Kenya is doing better than SA then? Yes or no would do.

Show me where I said Ghana would be a state in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 17, 2019
I think difference in pop btw Kenya, south Africa and TZ can make for good comparison - 50-60M. Nigeria is 200M gorrilla. Act like one.

South Africa is doing badly - I guess they are no longer doing "inspiring" things

I can only get 2017 report. I will look at 2019.

Ibrahimanis:

SA population is more than Kenya's, it's GDP is more than Kenya's, yet Kenya has more companies listed than SA, should we say Kenya is doing better than SA then? Yes or no would do.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 4:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
NairobiWalker:

You brought the data yourself boasting about Nigeria having 97.

Kenya being ahead of Tanzania is the norm..............and yes, for a similar penetration rate, the telecoms market of Nigeria should be at least 4 times Kenya's to match Kenya's. That's not something I'm supposed to be teaching a grown up.
Remind me what we are talking about again? Telecom market or number of Telecom companies.

Telecom market then yes you are correct.

Telecom companies no you are wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 4:28pm On Jan 17, 2019
rvp20183:
I think the list exclude South Africa. You just like arguing. South Africa is ON ANOTHER LEVEL. I think difference in pop btw Kenya, south Africa and TZ can make for good comparison - 50-60M. Nigeria is 200M gorrilla. Act like one.
Nope South Africa is on the list.

What about Egypt, or is Egypt on another level too?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 4:29pm On Jan 17, 2019
rvp20183:
I think the list exclude South Africa. You just like arguing. South Africa is ON ANOTHER LEVEL. I think difference in pop btw Kenya, south Africa and TZ can make for good comparison - 50-60M. Nigeria is 200M gorrilla. Act like one.

Don't worry 2019 is here

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2019
You're right. That can only make me curious this report. I will have to read it's methodology. the methodology is messed up - exclude south africa giants.
https://www.lseg.com/resources/companies-inspire-africa/companies-inspire-africa-2019/methodology-behind-numbers
Ibrahimanis:

Don't worry 2019 is here
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 4:44pm On Jan 17, 2019
rvp20183:

Chinese no longer immigrate. About 90M are now visiting as tourist the world. Chinese proffesionals are emigrating back to China. India is about to reverse that trend too. Nigeria you need to provide hope and opportunity for your people.

Liar!
In fact migration in China and India is on an upward trend.

A simple Google Search will show you that.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2019
South Africa is on another level,lets face it! 60-70 percent of their populace is under a mortgage plan.This figures compete well with developed countries.I'm a big supporter of the affordable housing scheme.With 500,000 homes to be built under the new scheme,we can easily move like 15 million Kenyans in this homes.We just need a Matiang'i type of guy to make this a reality,but of course it would be a reality if Atwoli gives in with the housing tax deductions.Anyways, I see the government enforcing this.Remember,this are the units being done by the government excluding the private sector.This can be a game changer! We all need decent housing!
rvp20183:

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
0.5M on average hosting 4 people per household - can only host 2M- which is good start. Eventually gov has to target to build say 3-5M houses before 2030 - social housing like those can host 15-20m. That will eliminate most of the slums and concrete jungles of eastlands. If we build at least 1m in Nairobi and another 4M in other cities & towns before 2030 - we will be fine. It will mostly be re-generating what Brits built - estates like Jericho, Maringo - from single dweller to 10-15 stories flat like you have in China & upgrading the slums. The bulk of Nairobi lower class - will then have proper housing to live in - not rat & lice infested ghettos.

If they provide roads, sewers and light rail to Nairobi metro - Kenya middle class - will move there - athi rivers, kitengela, ngong, machakos, kiambu, muranga and build themselves nice little single dweller houses. They would hope into trains or buses or drive on superhighways to Nairobi and back.

Jonraid:
South Africa is on another level,lets face it! 60-70 percent of their populace is under a mortgage plan.This figures compete well with developed countries.I'm a big supporter of the affordable housing scheme.With 500,000 homes to be built under the new scheme,we can easily move like 15 million Kenyans in this homes.We just need a Matiang'i type of guy to make this a reality,but of course it would be a reality if Atwoli gives in with the housing tax deductions.Anyways, I see the government enforcing this.Remember,this are the units being done by the government excluding the private sector.This can be a game changer! We all need decent housing!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 17, 2019
rvp20183:
The other buses - mainly mini-buses - that are allowed on specific routes and must belong to a saving & co-operative society - who have rules including crew having uniforms & etc.

These mini-buses are not allowed on CBD and are restricted to specific routes.Each have their own branding.

Those that operate in middle & upper class neigherhood tend to a little soft on the colors. Those that operate in lower middle class are full of grafti

These ones operate in Umoja - one of Nigerians favourite residence smiley

Some are less colourlful

When did telecommunication companies are packing up right left and centre in nigeria. Econet, etisalat and Zeny
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2019
rvp20183:
Kenya long distance buses - interiors - The best in East & Central Africa by far.

Please can you show this nigerians the bus which I entered in kenya with free wi-fi
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:10pm On Jan 17, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

Remind me what we are talking about again? Telecom market or number of Telecom companies.

Telecom market then yes you are correct.

Telecom companies no you are wrong.

The total market value of the Telecom companies. 1 Safaricom for instance could be worth a couple of Glos.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:22pm On Jan 17, 2019
Yeah,the 15 million figure should be achieved in like for the next ten years.With the private sector coming in this figure should be like 25m!
rvp20183:
0.5M on average hosting 4 people per household - can only host 2M- which is good start. Eventually gov has to target to build say 3-5M houses before 2030 - social housing like those can host 15-20m. That will eliminate most of the slums and concrete jungles of eastlands. If we build at least 1m in Nairobi and another 4M in other cities & towns before 2030 - we will be fine. It will mostly be re-generating what Brits built - estates like Jericho, Maringo - from single dweller to 10-15 stories flat like you have in China & upgrading the slums. The bulk of Nairobi lower class - will then have proper housing to live in - not rat & lice infested ghettos.

If they provide roads, sewers and light rail to Nairobi metro - Kenya middle class - will move there - athi rivers, kitengela, ngong, machakos, kiambu, muranga and build themselves nice little single dweller houses. They would hope into trains or buses or drive on superhighways to Nairobi and back.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 17, 2019
68816419:
Nigerians are making black race and Africans proud for sure
1) Established Jumia,Andela among others large multilateral companies
2) Started and owned biggest equity firms in the world,Helios groups and Global Infrastructure Partners (GIP)
3) Second largest movies Industry in the world
4) Founded Afro Music/Afro pop and NOW second largest genre of Music in the world
5) The only nation with two black billionaires on the top 10 richest people in Africa

Good I am going to answer you now.
1. Yes you have the most billionaires in africa these are borrowed money billionaires.
2. Your billionaires do not even keep their money in the country.
3. Nigeria is ranked 23 in africa in performance and achievement.
4. What is the used if you have a few rich when most of the people are suffering just look at your cities in nigeria two out of three people live in slums.
5. A proverb for the wise all that glitters is not gold.
6. Lookout nigerian people are killing themselves to run to other african countries even now more than europe and america.
7. All of those nigerians you mentioned are illiterate if not nigeria will be on the same level with australia and canada but nigeria is on the level with democratic republic of congo with all its riches.
8. As I have said before nigeria's problem is illiteracy the people do not know how to develop a country only deceiving themselves. In europe and in america nigerian will run there as a refugee when they get there they want to vote for in nigeria when they know a nigerian could do nothing for them in nigeria. That is pure illiteracy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
68816419:

1) Nothing to show for?yet New capital city(Abuja), New five INTERNATIONAL AIRPORTS, MANY ROADS EXPANSION AND RECONSTRUCTIONS,New Bridges, NEW RAILS LINES, largest space programs in Africa, New ports, Largest foreign FX in Africa were built.where do you think the funds for these mega projects was gotten from ?
2) Do you even know that Kenya is ranked among the most dangerous place in Africa and SA is ranked the most dangerous country on earth, yet their economy is very robust.
3) From all reliable sources , Kenya is far poorer than Nigeria
4) Terrorism- Kenya capital was attacked some few hours ago and the last time Abuja was attacked was like five years ago., so wTf are you saying ?
6) Immigration- how do even you sturdy and resides outside your country when your the poorest in the world ? Do you even know that Indians and Chinese are the most immigrated people on earth , you find them in every poor corners of the world(including your SHIITY COUNTRY)?

I can now see you are illiterate. India and china's population is more than a billion, india and china technology is advance doing projects in most african countries. With all the abuja you built where is it ranked in africa white elephant city just like elijah still plans. Every year your country keeps on falling into oblivion and then you stick your head in the sand and start making noise. Even in your so-called lagos 80% of the people want to leave a country.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 17, 2019
rvp20183:
1) 600B dollars is a lot of money. Kindly get a grip of yourself. All those projects are not even 100B. Maybe the rest were stashed abroad in Swiss banks and that is what Hellios & GIP are cleaning smiley . Money laundering 101?

Citing Transparency International, he said an estimated 57 billion pounds was laundered within and through the UK in 2013 alone, representing 3.6 per cent of that year’s national real GDP.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/us-uk-biggest-recipients-looted-funds-nigeria-expert/

2) We are not exporting crime & drug dealing(not at your scale anyway) worldwide. Yes we have insecurity as you'd expect from developing and unequal country. Our country is still safe enough to see 2M international tourist visit.

3) Check your sources again - Kenya is now richer than Nigeria - our poverty rate has dropped to 35% - yours is rising to 60%.

4) We are victim of Alshaabab terror like Chad or Niger are victim of Nigerias Boko Haram. Nairobi got attacked. Boko haram are domicled and control territory in Nigeria. From their base in North East in Nigeria - they are exporting international terror.

5) Chinese no longer immigrate. About 90M are now visiting as tourist the world. Chinese proffesionals are emigrating back to China. India is about to reverse that trend too. Nigeria you need to provide hope and opportunity for your people.

That is how most nigerians are they will vote for a criminal which we do nothing for them and keep the money out of the country. That is the side of illiteracy nigeria's no who can develop a country they know who can build a country they have eyes and ears but they will not select those people. They will only select a criminal when you steal from nigeria they are happy very happy I have seen this in britain with nigerian people as you are stealing from them they are proud and keep on voting for the same idiot who stole from them. As you are stealing from them they will be shouting nigeria nigeria we can do it but the so-called nigeria is 90s country in the world to live. Nigerians love suffering that is their nature as their suffering they will be telling you they are blacks.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:29pm On Jan 17, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

Good you are eating back what you and your brothers wrote
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 7:37pm On Jan 17, 2019
rvp20183:
I nearly missed. That south african nailed it. Nigerian are strange people. I think close you'll find delusional people like them are Somalis. Most somalis are on drugs (Khat) and most Nigerian are also on Codein - otherwise it won't make sense.

I've noticed the same and its an identical mentality. Constantly they're acculturated to believe they're the cleverest/strongest/most noble/prettiest and most envied. Once they leave their mental ghettoes they discover to their shock and horror,they're actually insignificant on most if not all levels!
Somalia was one of the few homogeneous countries,maybe only 3 or 4 globally-look at them;Japan,Korea,Iceland and Botswana,none of which could conceivably mentioned in the same sentence with that Kushite madhouse. This knowledge kills them! In reaction they scream at the world,particularly those they insist are beneath them;if they didn't they'd weep forever-its a kind of reverse therapy,a perfectly understandable coping mechanism for simple minds.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

1. You brought that ranking here yourself, no Kenyan brought.

2. SA is economically way ahead of Kenya. This does not mean SA beats Kenya in everything, there are some things which we are better but on average they are far ahead.

3. If your list is to go by then yes, Kenya beats SA in that particular sector.

Why are you so stupid?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2019
kikuyu1:

I've noticed the same and its an identical mentality. Constantly they're acculturated to believe they're the cleverest/strongest/most noble/prettiest and most envied. Once they leave their mental ghettoes they discover to their shock and horror,they're actually insignificant on most if not all levels!
Somalia was one of the few homogeneous countries,maybe only 3 or 4 globally-look at them;Japan,Korea,Iceland and Botswana,none of which could conceivably mentioned in the same sentence with that Kushite madhouse. This knowledge kills them! In reaction they scream at the world,particularly those they insist are beneath them;if they didn't they'd weep forever-its a kind of reverse therapy,a perfectly understandable coping mechanism for simple minds.
Exactly.It mass delusion.Maybe China was like that during its drug problem.Somalis actually believe they the best and mogadishu is the best..they the most cute the most intelligent the most brave..when they get to say Nairobi or Mombasa..they cant believe..they like Nigeria will say..no its the whites..repeat all nigeria excuses.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2019
darfay:

What is his name please

Why?so that you go and attack him?
Anyway I don't know his name.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 9:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
Yobeezy:

Why?so that you go and attack him?
Anyway I don't know his name.

Why would I attack him?

I am not petty minded

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 17, 2019
tylann:

The guy needs to calm down
And he should never take the Tanzanian block head serious
He is here to entertain Nigerians nothing else he utter rubbish non stop

That jackass needs to be dealt with by guys like Zfree, angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (3092) (3093) (3094) (3095) (3096) (3097) (3098) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.