Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,663 members, 7,862,035 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:56 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6286527 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3144) (3145) (3146) (3147) (3148) (3149) (3150) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlcoChina2018: 5:16pm On Jan 25, 2019
Hahaha are you okay? I mean, is your brain working correctly? Hahahaha chai I don’t blame you. I blame the generator fumes that messed up your fragile brain, Walahi! Can your dustbin sh1thole country compare itself with Ghana? grin crime, poverty, corruption,violence.....is that what Ghana should seek to rub itself with? Fuckeduppedness grin you need to reset your brain grin

samsobo24:
its a pity a country like Ghana is trying to rub shoulders with Nigeria

What a mess

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlcoChina2018: 5:23pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ghanaians have never claimed their country to be haven. You Nigerians are the ones boasting about everything, whereas the whole world your country is crap!

PROVERBZ:
I saw a video by an academy in Ghana today about Accra its not pleasant i wanted to post it here along with some screenshots but I don't derive pleasure doing that I want all African countries to be good

this is for the Ghanaians who come here saying awful things about Nigeria y'all almost made me believe Accra was heaven

we all need to wake up the thing I admired tho is how Christians and Muslims live together peacfuly over here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 25, 2019
BlcoChina2018:
Ghanaians have never claimed their country to be haven. You Nigerians are the ones boasting about everything, whereas the whole world your country is crap!

Not only is nigeria crab but the people are also crap nigerians. Thank you for reminding them who they are . Here in portugal and also in europe nigerians are known as masters of destruction . Once they stay in a place is how to destroy the place first thing they do they go and vote for a nigerian criminal after they start suffering.the second think they do is kick all the people developing the area and businesses factories they chase them away and be celebrating when they go and build other areas.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 25, 2019

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:30pm On Jan 25, 2019
PROVERBZ:
OK I like how y'all have handled this due to popular demands I will post a few pictures

I hope things get better in all the African countries
those are edited frames stitched together by the right to dream academy in a video
only one of them is recognizable
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 25, 2019
Please please nigerians can you stop attacking other african countries. See how these fools are making fun of kenya and other east african countries. Nigerians are zimbabweans crash on nairaland over

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:08pm On Jan 25, 2019
According to one of this Nigerian girls who studied in USIU,Kenya.Her biggest culture shock in Kenya was seeing the big yansh of the Kenyan ladies.Nigerians like discussing non-issues such as a 'big yansh'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_nZ4mJ6ZTY?t=1
sufferNsmiling:
Please please nigerians can you stop attacking other african countries. See how these fools are making fun of kenya and other east african countries. Nigerians are zimbabweans crash on nairaland over

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2019
More catastrophic news for nigeria.with All nigeria falsified gdp nigeria has the 11th worst roads in the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:18pm On Jan 25, 2019
vaxx:
You will have done so well by posting it. may be from there, government official's reading it may take the neccasry step. i must tell you, this thread is followed .if only you know the kind of personality reading this thread.

I know for a fact someone in our ICT policy making level was a regular reader late 2017; but Idk about now.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2019
kikuyu1:

I know for a fact someone in our ICT policy making level was a regular reader late 2017; but Idk about now.
some moniker here are government top agent. don't be surprise if you find out one of your minister is a nairaland member. they are many Nigeria public figure here.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 1:34am On Jan 26, 2019
TayserMahri:

UG doesnt have any influence on/over Kenya or Ethiopia with their Su-30s. Dont get ahead of yourself. USA needs lots of arms because they are in an arms race with global powers and sworn enemies like Iran, N.Korea. Same goes to Russia, China, India etc. But not you and our neighbors Uganda. You have no foreign threats (actually UG has a more realistic foreign threat from DRC, Sudan and Rwanda). Your respective govts have a terrible sense of proprioception.

Classic chicken vs egg rat race/vicious cycle. Bh gets its tanks from Nigeria army bases after overruning them, then the army purchases Mi-35s to shoot the tanks sad

Yes, Little Birds are/can be armed with anti-tank missiles including the famous Hellfire missile as well as stingers and any other weapon you need to fight marauding terrorists, all of them laser guided, so you hardly miss. Your alphas could also do the job quite effectively with minimal risk but ofcourse being jets they cant engage for extensive periods like the Ah-6. Little birds are excellent due to their high maneuverability, flexibility and versatility. Just one them can engage a bunch of separate targets running helter skelter below, swiftly switching between targets. Thats why American Special Ops use them. They were used by the USAF to rescue injured American soldiers during black hawk dawn. You can check the vid below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpktklSGD30

Kenya also employs the Russian doctrine in Somalia. Attack choppers are always lurking to provide air cover in case of an ambush. The issue here is at what cost are you providing aerial support against mere terrorists? In Nigeria you go for expensive, unsuitable, unsustainable, and evidently ineffective heavy duty arsenal to deal with ants, and neglect the boots on the ground who lack even basic military fatigues. In Kenya its the opposite. Our infantry are well equipped and well fatigued, you'll never encounter a complaint about neglect from them, and then we go for the least expensive, most effective proven hardware. Consequently, our soldiers are always in high morale. The other day a wounded Kenyan soldier recovering at a hospital pleaded with the president to redeploy him to Somalia immediately he recovers. That sort of morale! Your top army general complained how you've spent as much as $ 9 billion to fight BH with very little to show. Obviously your military top brass led by none other than his highness General Bubu are a bunch of clueless senile mofos. With that kind of money and proper strategy you should have eliminated BH, ISWAP, Delta avengers and any other terror group by now. Kenya has spent a mere $ 900m in Somalia since 2011, tentatively. Take note we get FULLY reimbursed all the costs by the AU, UN and EU so its basically a free training course for our soldiers, albeit very practical and the threat very real. Even if we decided to spend extravagantly we would still be reimbursed FULL AMOUNT but we choose not to with the aforementioned understanding in mind. Dont waste precious resources fighting jellyfish-brained terrorists. The best thing is to invest in well-trained, well-equipped, motivated boots on the ground to deny them territory.

Nope! Kdf has them but they dont perform the role of transporting troops. Besides attack, the only thing they do is evacuation. And we are yet to use them against terrorists because its a waste of resources. We use light attack choppers ; MD-500, MD-530F; AH-6, Harbin Z-9 and more rarely the Fennec AS350 B3.

This is sth our F-5 lumberjacks do on a regular basis. Hard to recount the number of times Kenyan Tigers have razed mujaheddin graduation ceremonies and terrorist camps to the ground, with casualties often approaching and even exceeding 100 at once. Nonetheless, you do it cheaper than us on that specific front with your equally outdated easy-to-handle trainer Alpha jets. I dont think Kenya ever purchased alpha trainers. Clearly you got them when you were a bit wiser. You should now arm them with Maverick anti-tank missiles and forget the expensive, crash-prone & slow attack Mi-35 helis. Ideally you'd only need half a dozen of the alphas to finish all the bh tanks but apparently you have about 2 dozen, some of which you acquired in a mysterious armsgate scandal whereby a dude named Dasuki pocketed a cool $1.7 B, and you're still acquiring more!! What for? Training?? At least we are not purchasing any more F-5s! And you mocked our crop dusters, which actually fit very well into our doctrine of not wasting resources in fighting technically inexhaustible enemies.

No I never said uganda leaves planes to rot. They are actually quite war-conscious and never let their arms rot. They'd rather have Air Uganda collapse and rot but not their prized UPDF. All I was saying is Naija is known for poor maintenance culture judging by the rusted remains of okada airways, and your ill-equipped, ill-motivated soldiers. Saw a thread of your soldiers gearing up to fight bh and felt disheartened. They were to be transported in white minivans I think. Boss! They looked like walking corpses taking selfies. If indeed its not the case and you guys actually give your titanium-coated warplanes better care than the keratin skinned soldiers then you are of the alien kind.
Actually Kenya recently ordered 25 used f5s from Jordan.Again.It's like Kenya is their dustbin for used aircraft! grin
Using hinds against bh isn't stupid.You keep comparing bh with alshaabab.Bh is powerful!! at least for a terrorist group.Not all those tanks were seized.Some were bought.Just say Kenya doesn't have money for aircraft.You kept shouting little bird,what will happen to them after bh? What will we use them for? And by the way USA uses a10 thunderbolt against terrorists.Now that's overkill.Not hinds.And from what you wrote Kenya uses USA not Russian doctrine(helicopter for each role) Our hinds first drop our troops in combat,then join the fight.Not just hover around in case they are needed.If the time comes they can head back and bring more troops and ammo.Thus solving the need for transport helicopters like Chinook.
P.s. we're getting more hinds for our arsenal.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 6:06am On Jan 26, 2019
Nairobi Random

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 6:15am On Jan 26, 2019
Nairobi random
Kileleshwa and cbd.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 6:18am On Jan 26, 2019
More Nairobi random

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 6:24am On Jan 26, 2019
More Nairobi Random

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 6:28am On Jan 26, 2019
Nairobi - Westland rises.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 6:32am On Jan 26, 2019
Nairobi
The lion economy of Afria - look at the 28Kms suspended railway bridge that is sound-proofed to protect wildlife

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 6:40am On Jan 26, 2019
Nairobi Westland - the fast rising business district - locals call it westie.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 6:49am On Jan 26, 2019
Kilimani - Another fast rising business district.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 6:51am On Jan 26, 2019
Nairobi - The green city in the sun.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:03am On Jan 26, 2019
Nairobi can never be complete without it's signature public transport minibuses

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:05am On Jan 26, 2019
More nairobi random

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 7:10am On Jan 26, 2019
rvp2018:
Nairobi can never be complete without it's signature public transport minibuses
can you show us some Nairobi traditional market with the local product they have in stocks. remmeber to give us the names of the market.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:10am On Jan 26, 2019
Nairobi - The city in Jungle - The only city in the world with Animal Park (not a zoo) within it's borders.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:15am On Jan 26, 2019
You mean flea and farmers market.
Nairobi CBD
1) Nairobi Market - mostly meat & flowers.
2) Maasai Market - curios
3) Marikiti - farmers market
4) Gikomba - flea market for second hand clothes.
5) City Park Market - farmers market

vaxx:
can you show us some Nairobi traditional market with the local product they have in stocks. remmeber to give us the names of the market.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:19am On Jan 26, 2019
Great shots!
rvp2018:
More nairobi random
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 7:21am On Jan 26, 2019
rvp2018:
You mean flea and farmers market.
Nairobi CBD
1) Nairobi Market - mostly meat & flowers.
2) Maasai Market - curios
3) Marikiti - farmers market
4) Gikomba - flea market for second hand clothes.
5) City Park Market - farmers market

Good, can we have their image. i love traditional market more than modern market. it is just my interest.

can cowries be gotten from this market?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:22am On Jan 26, 2019
Nairobi City Market - This is the "24 hour" Nairobi City Market - home to florists, handicraft vendors and butchers.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:31am On Jan 26, 2019
Maasai Market - The market moves around the city on different days of the week, typically operating from 8am to 6pm at each location.

Tuesday: Westgate Shopping Mall in Westlands (the upper car park) relocated to Kijabe Street opposite the Norfolk Hotel

Wednesday: Capital Centre on Mombasa Road near the airport

Thursday: Nakumatt Junction Shopping Mall on Ngong Road

Friday: Village Market in Gigiri (the upper car park)

Saturday: The High Court parking lot in the city center (behind the Hilton)

Sunday: Yaya Centre in Hurlingham

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:39am On Jan 26, 2019
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/markets/marketnews/3815534-4949824-3qe99b/index.htm

https://www.constructionkenya.com/6108/kenya-housing-fund-explained/

The UN is keen to invest 640 million US dollars into Kenya's affordable housing project.This amount would guarantee 100,000 houses which will benefit 400,000-500,000 people.

The affordable housing projects will raise 570 million US dollars from Kenya's taxpayers annually through a 1.5 % deduction levy in workers salaries!

The government will use this fund to build the homes and the private sector will also chip in to build more homes!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:55am On Jan 26, 2019
Strathmore University is a chartered university based in Nairobi, Kenya. Strathmore College was started in 1961, as the first multi-racial, multi-religious Advanced-level Sixth Form College offering science and arts subjects, by a group of professionals who formed a charitable educational trust (now the Strathmore Educational Trust). Saint Josemaría Escrivá, founder of Opus Dei, inspired and encouraged them to start the College. Strathmore has a particularly successful accounting program: 60% of the CPA finalists in Kenya coming from it in the past ten years, dating back from 2007. The current Vice-Chancellor of the University is Professor John Odhiambo.

1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:15am On Jan 26, 2019
The Nairobi-Naivasha section of the SGR which will also involve building of an ICD(Inland Container Depot) and an Industrial Park in Naivasha which will solely be powered by Geothermal Energy. The rugged terrain of upcountry Kenya will no longer be a logistical challenge no more.Kenya's Rift Valley section is the deepest in the world and construction of transport and communication networks has always been a challenge!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3144) (3145) (3146) (3147) (3148) (3149) (3150) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.