Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,746 members, 7,837,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6247373 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3146) (3147) (3148) (3149) (3150) (3151) (3152) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 26, 2019
Just30:
Yes
New port
New Motorway and a
New Railway linking 7 to 8 Ghanaian cities and Burkina Faso

Nice.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:12pm On Jan 26, 2019
Just30:
Yes
New port
New Motorway and a
New Railway linking 7 to 8 Ghanaian cities and Burkina Faso
Good for you! How many cities you have in Nkrumah's land?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:19pm On Jan 26, 2019
Kazikazi:
Good for you! How many cities you have in Nkrumah's land?
countless
i cant readily put a number to it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:21pm On Jan 26, 2019
Tanzania
Random pics

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:47pm On Jan 26, 2019
Excuse me Nigerians

Let me trespass
Why has your chief Justice been Banned just months towards an election?
cheesy grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 26, 2019
So Nigeria sent a special envoy Ibrahim Agboola to Kenya with a delegation to convey a message of condolence and goodwill following the terrorist attack at 14 Riverside Drive, Nairobi. Nice.

Hoping they live in Kenya, otherwise its another ripoff. Obviously we're close friendly allies facing similar problems but you just cant get on a plane and travel 3000 Miles to deliver a condolence message in this day and age. Unless Kenya is too special in your hearts.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:55pm On Jan 26, 2019
Just30:
Excuse me Nigerians

Let me trespass
Why has your chief Justice been Banned just months towards an election?
cheesy grin grin

How can a chief justice
Be banned ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:01pm On Jan 26, 2019
Dar es salaam

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2019
ThisIsKenya cool

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:17pm On Jan 26, 2019
TayserMahri:
So Nigeria sent a special envoy Ibrahim Agboola to Kenya with a delegation to convey a message of condolence and goodwill following the terrorist attack at 14 Riverside Drive, Nairobi. Nice.

Hoping they live in Kenya, otherwise its another ripoff. Obviously we're close friendly allies facing similar problems but you just cant get on a plane and travel 3000 Miles to deliver a condolence message in this day and age. Unless Kenya is too special in your hearts.

That was unnecessary
It is like paul biya sending condolences to kenyans 1 week after the dusit attack .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2019
TayserMahri:
ThisIsKenya cool

The lionesses and they cubs cool
Like true bosses
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:27pm On Jan 26, 2019
TayserMahri:
ThisIsKenya cool
You took south African pics and claim as Kenya's. This is a photo shot in Kruger national park in South Africa.Actually there is a video for the same scene

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 26, 2019
Jonraid:
''SkyTeam, which Kenya Airways joined in 2010, is more beneficial to passengers—through frequent flier programs, lounges and membership status—than to the airline, '' Sebastian Mikosz said.

About time we pull out off the Sky Alliance.Couldn't agree more with Sebastian Mikosz statements!

Joint ventures allow for closer cooperation than alliances, he said.

“JVs(joint ventures) are really business-driven and have a very deep economic sense. You can easily compete with another member of the same alliance while you don’t compete with your JV partner,” he said.

JVs are “almost like having a company together, while the alliance has a non-obligation structure. There is no codeshare obligation—it’s just recommended,” Mikosz said.

Kenya is also building relations with Star Alliance member South African Airways (SAA).

“I have no reason not to cooperate with SAA. I don’t care if they are a member of Star Alliance and cooperate with EgyptAir,” Mikosz said.

I'm getting his point.The guy totally makes sense.What's your input in this rvp2018,rvp20183,tyllan,MtisTheQubit,Kikuyu,TayserMahiri,Gallivant,Yobeezy

http://atwonline.com/airlines/kenya-airways-weighs-leaving-skyteam-pursuing-jvs

As for me I think the Airline KQ shouldn't withdraw itself from the Skyteam alliance because alliances do assists its members in some way or the other like reduced economies of scale and boost in efficiency thus the member airlines will incurr little cost to run their operations to some extent.
On the other hand,KQ should continue joint venturing with other airlines such as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines,Air France and just last year Delta of the US carrier signed a partnership deal with KQ in prior launching of Nairobi New York direct flights,this has enabled KQ to expand its routes around the world and also codesharing to further increase connectivity.

For now we can leave the plans being uncemented but I think KQ isn't supposed to withdraw itself from the alliance even if it rakes in little profit from there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 26, 2019
BlcoChina2018:
Hahaha are you okay? I mean, is your brain working correctly? Hahahaha chai I don’t blame you. I blame the generator fumes that messed up your fragile brain, Walahi! Can your dustbin sh1thole country compare itself with Ghana? grin crime, poverty, corruption,violence.....is that what Ghana should seek to rub itself with? Fuckeduppedness grin you need to reset your brain grin

grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:17am On Jan 27, 2019
tylann:

How can a chief justice
Be banned ?
Lets ask the Nigerians
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 12:20am On Jan 27, 2019
Lagos is moving forward.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 6:13am On Jan 27, 2019
rvp20182:
Only way is to split DRC Congo into 3 or 4 countries.Southern Congo HQ in Lumbubashi,Kivu and possibly Kisangani in addition to Kinshasa Congo.The current country is just not manageable and will remain hopeless.East Africa Nations should support the secession of the Swahili speaking Eastern Congo.The French can go to hell.That would mean all EAC countries agreeing to back the rebels there.I am sure China would support such a move.

The fundamental problems are these:
-the country is SCANDALOUSLY RICH
-weak state arms on all levels with most functions totally inadequate or completely absent like their army;imagine tiny Rwanda invading the DRC-its like Swaziland capturing Jo'burg!!
-ruthless envious neighbours

Ideally, the Congolese, recognising these obvious shortcomings themselves would cede the East to another nation state in return for safety and security and minimum infrastructure in exchange for goodies, ie,natural resources for say 30 or even 50 years.
I see a potential war here, frankly. IMO,its worthwhile for the potential goodies. Also the Tutsis are srsly overrated believing their own warfighting propaganda. What they've been doing is killing civilians and fighting weak forces like the Congolese army.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 6:58am On Jan 27, 2019
TayserMahri:
ThisIsKenya cool

Kenya, the most diverse community

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 7:11am On Jan 27, 2019
Kenya's capital

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:50am On Jan 27, 2019
Only in renders - all dreams are valid - even for a slumpolis.
abbeg:
Lagos is moving forward.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 8:07am On Jan 27, 2019
Nairobi has a long way to get to Kigali - but current governor is trying.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:11am On Jan 27, 2019
Air Tanzania

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Binikingdowm: 8:23am On Jan 27, 2019
Every single East Africa countries are Better than this Godforsaken country.

Nigeria is the most useless country on the planet.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Binikingdowm: 8:25am On Jan 27, 2019
Huge mineral resources but nothing to show for It.

Nigeria don't have a single place to call a city.

Open gutters
Dirty/refuse everywhere
Unhygienic environment
Flood even on the so called developed area
No street light
No accessible roads.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Binikingdowm: 8:28am On Jan 27, 2019
Nigeria is cursed.

Over 90% of the population are really into poverty.

No health care
No good education
No power
No job
Nothing nothing

Forget the useless statistics dished out by Nigeria media, we are doomed.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Binikingdowm: 8:30am On Jan 27, 2019
These are states that produced 100% of Nigeria oil.

Akwa ibom
River state
Delta state
Bayelsa state
Edo state.

No one single of these state can boast of a functioning sea port and they all have access to Atlantic ocean.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Binikingdowm: 8:32am On Jan 27, 2019
You see you can never ever defend Nigeria because Nigeria itself is a fraud.

T
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Binikingdowm: 8:38am On Jan 27, 2019
abbeg:
Lagos is moving forward.
lies and Photoshop.

The others are still slums
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 8:43am On Jan 27, 2019
Binikingdowm:
These are states that produced 100% of Nigeria oil.

Akwa ibom
River state
Delta state
Bayelsa state
Edo state.

No one single of these state can boast of a functioning sea port and they all have access to Atlantic ocean.
is ondo state not part of oil producing state
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Binikingdowm: 8:46am On Jan 27, 2019
vaxx:
is ondo state not part of oil producing state
where in ondo?

Aren't those ijaw and Benin areas?

Fraudulent Yoruba man(Obasanjo) went to give those areas to south west.

Yoruba has no oil.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 8:49am On Jan 27, 2019
While Nigeria couldn't afford to conduct census - Kenya which has conducted census every 10yrs - is set to spend about 180M dollars to conduct a comprehensive paperless census using 160,000 digital devices this august.

Nigeria stats like anything Nigerian is unreliable.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 8:55am On Jan 27, 2019
Binikingdowm:
where in ondo?

Aren't those ijaw and Benin areas?

Fraudulent Yoruba man(Obasanjo) went to give those areas to south west.

Yoruba has no oil.
ondo state is part of Niger delta ( these are the region producing oil in Nigeria. a part of ondo state called ilaje has a substantial amount of oil. recently, lagos state has been added to oil producing state

(1) (2) (3) ... (3146) (3147) (3148) (3149) (3150) (3151) (3152) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.