Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,885 members, 7,841,311 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6254380 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3168) (3169) (3170) (3171) (3172) (3173) (3174) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:03pm On Jan 28, 2019
edon21:
owerri
give me a damn busia

You want to see busia grin
Utangoja sana grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:05pm On Jan 28, 2019
gallivant:

You are lost in desperation, and am loving it. grin

Simba fc ilitoa 5 ndani grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:05pm On Jan 28, 2019
Kazikazi:
Kenya is Nairobi.And Nairobi's development are in few places owned by foreigners.Outside of Nairobi there are zero development. The Kikuyu's government of Kenya is too tribalist. They only developed one place.Other regions of Kenya which are inhabited by other tribes are forgotten. The sin of tribalism is deadly.All those starvation of Turkana are the fruits of well planted seeds of Kenyan tribalism

What do you have to say about LCD ranked basketcase that is Tanzania. How do you explain our GDP is about to double yours with all your natural resources. Tell us...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 9:05pm On Jan 28, 2019
tylann:

You are calling on your fellow idiot to help you out
Poor dark boy

am proud to be dark....what about you....??

what are you.....??...something inbetween with dark skin....??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 9:07pm On Jan 28, 2019
tylann:
You want to see busia grin Utangoja sana grin
what's that
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:07pm On Jan 28, 2019
dadark:

you cant ban something you need to survive....

it doesnt work that way....
we already have enough
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 9:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
or have you given up
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 9:09pm On Jan 28, 2019
Just30:
we already have enough
other countries would be enough
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 9:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
tylann:

You are calling on your fellow idiot to help you out
Poor dark boy

am askin for help from somebody that understands much more than you....

when i concentrate on you,i will only abuse you....

i dont want to look like somebody that hates his fellow black africans....

i dont understand how to argue with people like you.....am very bad in it....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:11pm On Jan 28, 2019
edon21:

what's that

Iam saying just wait i will post busia pics grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:11pm On Jan 28, 2019
gallivant:

Give us a list of the 80% owners of white CBD owners or come to terms with the real facts. wink
Let's start counting all skyscrapers of Nairobi and see their owners. I start with your tallest tower.A 31 floors is your tallest.Britam tower.Its owned by british_Americans.

Next is your UAp tower. Owned by south Africans and the swede guys!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:12pm On Jan 28, 2019
[quote auth or=dadark post=75207970]

am askin for help from somebody that understands much than you....

when i concentrate on you,i will only abuse you....[/quote]
Okay i hope he will educate you
Birds of the same feathers flock together
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
dadark:

that map says alot...kenyans wanted us to believe that everything in nigeria is generated by generators....

only generators cant supply electricity in nigeria accordin to that map....

kenyans believe nonesense....

and where are those ashantis....??...they are next....

ghana ghana....i will show them pepper....
Kid
Go find your play mate

Ghana is too advance for your country
we dont muddy ourselves with countries who dont strive for better
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 9:16pm On Jan 28, 2019
Just30:
we already have enough

stfu....not even america has enough....talkless of you that doesnt understand nothing....

your population has already surpassed the level to self sustain like all other nations in the world....

ashanti....i will start my rain dance so that thunder may strike all of una in ghana....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:17pm On Jan 28, 2019
dadark:

am askin for help from somebody that understands much more than you....

when i concentrate on you,i will only abuse you....

i dont want to look like somebody that hates his fellow black african....

i dont understand how to argue with people like you.....am very bad in it....

He is a major league fool
He is a sycophant
He will just play along and support everything from you mouth
As long is against kenya
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:18pm On Jan 28, 2019
dadark:

stfu....not even america has enough....talkless of you that doesnt understand nothing....

your population has already surpassed the level to self sustain like all other nations in the world....

ashanti....i will start my rain dance so that thunder may strike all of una in ghana....
grin grin grin grin grin
Dumbness is when you call a Ghanaian an Asante

America at a point went 10 years without farming grains
because they had too much
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
dadark:

am proud to be dark....what about you....??

what are you.....??...something inbetween with dark skin....??

Iam Kenyan African grin of course iam soot black
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 9:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
OK let's make it ogun Vs any other city in Kenya except Mombasa and Nairobi. are you up
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
gallivant:

What do you have to say about LCD ranked basketcase that is Tanzania. How do you explain our GDP is about to double yours with all your natural resources. Tell us...
I don't waste time with starving people from a failed state.! If your heart is sick just come we will operate you! Because you sound as if your heart is full of cholesterol from poor diets of kibera republic
Hohohohohoooo..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 9:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
Just30:
Kid
Go find your play mate

Ghana is too advance for your country
we dont muddy ourselves with countries who dont strive for better

advance like how....??...on dancin on fire....??...we nigerians dare una....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:23pm On Jan 28, 2019
edon21:
or have you given up

Give up on what
Just wait i will post busia pics grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 9:23pm On Jan 28, 2019
tylann:

Iam Kenyan African grin of course iam soot black

wat does that meann...??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
edon21:
OK let's make it ogun Vs any other city in Kenya except Mombasa and Nairobi.
are you up

Just wait for busia pics grin
It is 11: 25 east African time
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:26pm On Jan 28, 2019
dadark:

wat does that meann...??

It means iam the blackest African alive
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 9:26pm On Jan 28, 2019
kazikazi,am not even sure most on this thread are blacks sef.... undecided undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:27pm On Jan 28, 2019
dadark:

advance like how....??...on dancin on fire....??...we nigerians dare una....

try Liberia
thats the country you can at best compare yourself with
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 9:27pm On Jan 28, 2019
tylann:

It means iam the blackest African alive

you surely dont talk as such....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 9:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
Just30:

try Liberia
thats the country you can at best compare yourself with

why do you come up with liberia now....??...i dont get it.... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 9:30pm On Jan 28, 2019
nigerians and kenyans....

i have the feelin that most that comment on this thread are not even africans sef....

BE WARNED.....!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 9:34pm On Jan 28, 2019
i love kenya....

kiiiikikikikikikiki......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZwrvsKgOsU
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 9:38pm On Jan 28, 2019
Le'mac residential tower, Westlands Nairobi

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2019
You will love Kenya

(1) (2) (3) ... (3168) (3169) (3170) (3171) (3172) (3173) (3174) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.