Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,980 members, 7,852,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:45 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6271169 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3223) (3224) (3225) (3226) (3227) (3228) (3229) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 10:51pm On Feb 02, 2019
@ kazikazi

shitty Wikipedia told me Dodoma was Tz second capital, when I was checking the list of countries with double capitals.

Does it mean Dar would be your business city and Dodoma your Admin capital

Having more than a capital will spur up development

I love SA having Pretoria for Admin cape town and ........

I wish we could make Nigeria have that kind of SA pattern, it also distributes wealth .

Were almost like that. Lagos for business, Abuja for Admin,PH city for crude oil,Kano for North,Awka or Enugu for east,Ibadan for west.

The US has multiple cities that will even be placed ahead of any African city

It's great having to have a new capital city and the arrangements for transition are always awesome.

To me,a countries commercial nerve centre looks mote relevant than the seat of power

I guess Dar would still b for business
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:02pm On Feb 02, 2019
Runalong333:

LMFAO , whenever it's a Saturday I notice you get drunk on chaanga and start blabbing about how charmed your life is grin, this is how you disgraced poor tasha cheesy. Guy, this is a forum , we are all ivy league graduates and multi millionaires grin. Your inferiority complex is hard to mask , from telling us about your personal assets to babbling about this kind of nonsense grin. You are are 47 years old , when will you grow up and stop living a lie grin. You are on this thread 22 hrs , 7 days a week grin. This means you are an old , used up goat with no job or personal life grin. A loser is what you are lol.
Surely, he is a loser in life. No successful man comes to a virtual platform to boast unless a poor fellow. Seun, the owner of Nairaland generates cool dollars but doesn't come here to boast.
Only an empty barrrel does that. That dude might be one of those struggling to survive in Kibera slum.
I doubt he is up to 20 years.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:19pm On Feb 02, 2019
mirage

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 11:46pm On Feb 02, 2019
obaaderemi:
Your thinking is wanting. Literacy levels usually favour small countries. Equatorial Guinea is a very backward country yet its literacy level is far higher than yours. Meanwhile most of Nigeria's illiterates are in northern Nigerian where Arabic is big and can be read by most of those illiterates. And the fact is that 68% of Nigerians is more than twice the entire population of Little India. That's a lot of literate people.
Wierd logic.Very common among Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 12:25am On Feb 03, 2019
tylann:

Kenya cannot collapse we don't have a debt crisis

kenya will collapse like many other african nations....

ghana doesnt have that problem....they are nearer to us....you are far away....you didnt manage to salvage congo....congo was your chance....

and we nigerians are pragmatic.....

its too late for you kenyans now.....

better go underground....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 12:28am On Feb 03, 2019
obaaderemi:
The remaining 140million people is almost thrice of your entire population. See how insignificant your country is.

Redundant population, no wonder you're so poor and die 15years earlier than Kenyans
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 12:29am On Feb 03, 2019
i dont know what to say to you kenyans no more....

you seem to dont understand what end days means....compitetion meens nothing in this world today....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 12:33am On Feb 03, 2019
you kenyans seem to dont understand how late you are to this game....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IronGalaxy: 1:00am On Feb 03, 2019
abbeg:
Our one genre covers all of Africa and it isn't domination?
definitely not SA bruv don't flatter yourself
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:01am On Feb 03, 2019
Jonraid:
Simple logic,if someone is better in you in a certain trade-go learn from him! smiley

The Zambians were in Kenya to learn how we have managed to ensure every textbook per child policy is implemented.Our books publishing sector according to pwc report in electronic and media revenues were worth 40 million US dollars(2017) and is second best in SubSaharan Africa to South Africa.Nigeria revenue totals were 30 million USD(2017). In Zambia,one textbook is shared by almost five pupils.In research, that is how you go about it,YOU LEARN FROM THOSE WHO ARE AHEAD OF YOU IN SOMETHING. It's pretty normal for nations to learn from each other- Kazikazi

Wisdom! cool

What could we possibly say about the dismal Nigerian figures except facepalm!!! No wonder the high illiteracy in the land of oil and suya.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:05am On Feb 03, 2019
ednited:
@TayserMahiri, this is how we celebrate Epiphany in Ethiopia. One of our major tourist attraction.

This is epiphany in Addis Ababa 2019. Epiphany is a holiday but also being a festival in Ethiopia. Ladies wear traditional clothes and sing. People come out and celebrate it on street. Christians (Orthodoxes) get holy water. It is celebrated in public

ednited:
@TayserMahiri, here is epiphany in Gonder city. The water in the pool will be blessed by the priests, then men will swim in it

Looking Great! Why dont the women swim as well? Am sure it wouldnt turn into an orgy. wink

Share photos of Gondar, Ednited. cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:16am On Feb 03, 2019
JaceBlaze:
If we are going to tell ourselves THE TRUTH ....

Africans generally aren't smart at all and no truckload of excuses will ever change that.IQ tests are computerised so the excuse that the tests are genetically and racially biased fly out the window immediately,how does a computer detect who's African and who's not? besides,do we really need an IQ test for proving that Africa is inhabited by mentally slow beings who are subjected to eternal damnation?,there is so much hunger in Africa yet the continent itself is naturally blessed with fertile soil and endless natural resources that God has given us.What good use have we put all these diamonds,gold and platinum to? zero...and them come the most pathetic excuse of them all "the reason Africa is behind the rest of the world is because white Europeans stole our ideas and intelligence",like really? intelligence is now a tangible thing that can be snatched? Africa has a bad record of IQ test because Africans are ignorant,infatuated with stone age life and the lack of abstract thinking that is very vital when it comes to innovative ideas.We are incapable of thinking out the box and that is why in millions of years of our existence we haven't invented anything that helps in the advancement of humanity.

Never thought I would ever come to hear this from the one and only Jayce!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:21am On Feb 03, 2019
PROVERBZ:
who knows a thing or two about trains ?? do those really fast trains require a different type of track or will this type be good enough ??

There's sth known as hunting oscillation that is very crucial (to prevent) in high speed rail tracks. What matters is the design of the wheels, not the track.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:45am On Feb 03, 2019
mtisTheQubit:
When will you all wake ya lazy butts an smell the coffee. The dude who come up with IQ test had a reason an it does not favor the black man at all. Before white tech stuff were the blacks,arabs,Chinese among others had theirs …White man brought ya the darwin an you niggas clap for it.but reality is that its part of demining black man to lower caste. Ask Indians why their lower caste members are all dark.
I know some dudes here will claim science an stuff but that’s all BS…think outside the box darkies for once.The tailored white man knowledge always favor him an him alone an if there is any change the blacks will be the last to feel it...Have you ever looked at the designs of the Egytian pyramids..guess who built that..

Ths is a quote from one smart scientist

“Darwin divided humanity into distinct races according to differences in skin, eye or hair colour. He was also convinced that evolution was progressive, and that the white races—especially the Europeans—were evolutionarily more advanced than the black races, thus establishing race differences and a racial hierarchy

below is the exact quote from Darwin himself from his seminal 1859 book

"
The Western nations of Europe . . . now so immeasurably surpass their former savage progenitors [that they] stand at the summit of civilization. . . . The civilized races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace the savage races through the world.
"

You're my guy but thumbs down to all this coz its all wrong and self defeating. How do you go "I know some dudes here will claim science an stuff but that’s all BS" and then "Ths is a quote from one smart scientist" You got to choose. Instead of quoting a smart scientist, quote a "Nyumba Kumi" elder or anything else. I dont like your subtle anti-science sentiments when I know AFRICA HAS ABSOLUTELY ZERO CHANCE OF EVER GETTING A FAIR CHANCE IN THIS WORLD UNLESS WE EMBRACE SCIENCE ! I hope you understand what absolute zero means. We don't stand the slightest chance of ever being equals or anything remotely close.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:53am On Feb 03, 2019
68816419:
UPDATED: Ethiopians rule Lagos City Marathon

‘Tana Aiyejina

Ethiopians Suntayahu Legese and Dinke Meseret have emerged winners of the male and female events of the 2018 Access Bank Lagos City Marathon.

Legese triumphed in a time of 02:17:28hrs ahead of Kenyans Joshua Kipkorir (02:18:16hrs) and William Yegon (02:19:04hrs), who placed second and third respectively at the IAAF-sanctioned event.

Was there no Kenyan to slap those winners at the back? Usually when we lose to Ethiopians we slap them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jY7752aBdJI
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:59am On Feb 03, 2019
Justnotyou:
Science isn't to blame, people are, stop being fools & accept your failures, it's evident throughout the continent that something is lacking & if it isn't resources (minerals, population, etc) then my guess is as good as yours.

Also no one has forced Africans to take such tests, no one is stopping anyone from making their own IQ tests so stop complaining about bias.

Those are the same guys who complain about exams. Details are freely available online and in Libraries regarding the strengths and weaknesses of IQ tests, what they measure, what they dont, factors that affect IQ etc. Anybody who has read all that and is still complaining is a monumental slowpoke.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:17am On Feb 03, 2019
Runalong333:

That guy has some serious problems. For a 47 year old he is quiet pathetic. He even attacks black kenyans like the poor taysermahiri grin. Remember when he called him broke and lazy ? grin grin. Tayser had to deactivate his account grin

How dare you lazy refugee call me poor?? angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:36am On Feb 03, 2019
Runalong333:

Kikikiki what did I do to you kiberians ? . I simple reminded you of how a single Southy girl turned you into weeping wimps for a whole week disgcracing you , until I came to your rescue grin. Ungreatful idiot.

Whats wrong with this Nigerian sissy! How long will you tag the southy gal along? You stupid scammer should stand on your own muthafvcka! Rescue yourself from the Jozi brothel where you hump cougars and babushkas, bloody sex pest! Saffers should castrate you and hang you with your scrotum!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:38am On Feb 03, 2019
vaxx:
Tonga rock. tourist attraction in. Ghana nothern region

More details? wink Is it a shrine, natural formation....etc.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:58am On Feb 03, 2019
obaaderemi:
This is the only useful input that has come from you ever! Who stole your phone? grin
But you are right. Africans today see themselves exactly the way the West wants the African to see himself. Poor, stupid, hopeless, rootless. The same happened to the Asians. Have you ever stopped to wonder why Europe had so much ascendancy over the likes of China,India, Japan and the Arabs from the 16th century until recently? Despite the fact that Asia and the orients were far more sophisticated than the west in the middle ages. For centuries, the Asians believed they were neither as talented as the Europeans nor as smart. We all know what the opium trade introduced by the British did to the Chinese. Up to the 1980s much of Asia was a backwater. Poverty in China and India were over 70%. Today, the story is different. The Asians are beating the west at its game. IQ tests and maths scores now favour the Asians especially the Japanese, Chinese and Singaporeans. Africans need to break the stereotypes too. We can start in education and reform our media. I see a lot of nonsense in our media from west Africa to East Africa and black south Africa. I like something your friend rip2018grin said about kids in Kenya now studying an extra average of 5 hours or so. When that guy talks, you have to take it with a pinch of salt but if that was actually true, I think that's one path all of black Africa needs to take. I would rather children spent more time studying and playing sports to learn teamwork than watching nonsensical stuffs on TV or learning silly dance steps.

All those countries did one thing. They made very deliberate efforts to learn from the best. Japan in particular, after realizing how hopelessly backward they were compared to the west

carried modernization by very deliberately studying, borrowing, and adaptating the Western political, military, technological, economic, and social forms — repeating a pattern of deliberate borrowing and adaptation seen previously in the classical period when Japan studied Chinese civilization (particularly in the 7th century to 8th century).

The Japanese knew that they were behind the Western world when American Commodore Matthew C. Perry came to Japan in 1853 in large warships with armament and technology that far outclassed those of Japan with the intent to conclude a treaty that would open up Japanese ports to trade. Figures like Shimazu Nariakira concluded that "if we take the initiative, we can dominate; if we do not, we will be dominated", leading Japan to "throw open its doors to foreign technology."

Read more on the Meiji Restoration.

http://afe.easia.columbia.edu/main_pop/kpct/kp_meiji.htm

Not any different for China, Singapore, S. Korea, Malaysia, etc. They all learned from the west, and improved on it. We can definitely do the same but not at the current rate. Maybe we should be learning from Asia after all we share a lot with their recent past.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:36am On Feb 03, 2019
I can be partly right or wrong. That was just my perspective of how I see it.
Justnotyou:

Bantu lives weren't lacking challenges that's why half the continent is marked by their presence, also the only reason you believe they didn't develop anything is due to their illiteracy just like much of the people living in Africa including the capoids/bushmen/Khoisan as they mostly use(d) oral history to pass on their advancements which is still a very effective way of teaching that's why we use it in our modern schools through teachers & lectures but the problem with it is any disturbances to the system wrecks it all apart & colonialism, tribalism, tropical illnesses, immigration, slavery didn't do much to help Africans out.

The environment truly made us who we are but diversity isn't to blame for our continental average low IQ, actually people who were cut off from the rest of humanity are worse off, just look at the Indian sentinels but I understand what you mean.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:44am On Feb 03, 2019
The fact that education takes the biggest share of the budget makes me happy. This will soon pay off. Matching resource based economies and going neck to neck with them in some economic indicators is mostly thanks to our investment in human capital. Development shouldn't be all about asphalt (roads), we should invest in our people so as to kick out ignorance from them.
TayserMahri:

Wisdom! cool

What could we possibly say about the dismal Nigerian figures except facepalm!!! No wonder the high illiteracy in the land of oil and suya.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:54am On Feb 03, 2019
dadark:

kenya will collapse like many other african nations....

ghana doesnt have that problem....they are nearer to us....you are far away....you didnt manage to salvage congo....congo was your chance....

and we nigerians are pragmatic.....

its too late for you kenyans now.....

better go underground....

Why would Kenya collapse anyway
Are you normal
You hatred for Kenya has made you thinking capacity slow
I hope you know DRC elected Kenya's man
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:56am On Feb 03, 2019
dadark:
you kenyans seem to dont understand how late you are to this game....
which game
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:57am On Feb 03, 2019
dadark:
i dont know what to say to you kenyans no more....

you seem to dont understand what end days means....compitetion meens nothing in this world today....

There is nothing like end days
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:07am On Feb 03, 2019
You may invest in roads,rails and other big money projects that consume alot of cement and steel but still won't reach your goals if you don't invest in your people. Education, security,food,healthcare and other critical people based developments are great enablers of a country's vision. Development needs of a country should be balanced!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:13am On Feb 03, 2019
Jonraid:
You may invest in roads,rails and other big money projects that consume alot of cement and steel but still won't reach your goals if you don't invest in your people. Education, security,food,healthcare and other critical people based developments are great enablers of a country's vision. Development needs of a country should be balanced!

Absolutely correct investment in people is very important
I think Kenya is trying in that sector
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 03, 2019
TayserMahri:

You're my guy but thumbs down to all this coz its all wrong and self defeating. How do you go "I know some dudes here will claim science an stuff but that’s all BS" and then "Ths is a quote from one smart scientist" You got to choose. Instead of quoting a smart scientist, quote a "Nyumba Kumi" elder or anything else. I dont like your subtle anti-science sentiments when I know AFRICA HAS ABSOLUTELY ZERO CHANCE OF EVER GETTING A FAIR CHANCE IN THIS WORLD UNLESS WE EMBRACE SCIENCE ! I hope you understand what absolute zero means. We don't stand the slightest chance of ever being equals or anything remotely close.
grin grin i knew ya respond to ths..an i thought we had signed a treaty .. grin
Ok what i really meant is as simple as ths.Some of ths theories might seem right today to some people but their origins were race based...Many racists educated an uneducated use some of ths science stuff to discredit black people..I believe the moment we acquire the wakanda tech will be the time our IQ will be revised .. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:00am On Feb 03, 2019
TayserMahri:

Was there no Kenyan to slap those winners at the back? Usually when we lose to Ethiopians we slap them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jY7752aBdJI

grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 03, 2019
rvp20182:
Darwin died in 15th century .Black in developed world generally have bad deal and would cluster with poor whites.I don't think there any conspiracy in the science world against blacks.
Darwin was born in 12 February 1809 and died in 19 April 1882.. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 03, 2019
Kazikazi:
So do u accept a white man's nosense and swallows it whole? If a white man tell you are a gorilla's descendant do you just accept and clap your hand?

All Tanzanians were created by God.I don't know about kenyans
grin grin ..ok kazikazi ya had your day then ..lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 03, 2019
rvp20182:
us music is so racially segregated the average American don't know what rap is.
i totally disagree with that grin..

(1) (2) (3) ... (3223) (3224) (3225) (3226) (3227) (3228) (3229) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.