Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,319 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:18 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6289905 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3225) (3226) (3227) (3228) (3229) (3230) (3231) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 4:29pm On Feb 03, 2019
osu Oxford street Accra at night. Don't really like frankies chicken, i think ""pizza in ""does better.

wanner vosit home again.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2019
vaxx:
OSU Oxford street Accra. the street took her name from oxford street London because of the share similar characteristic. NO single boring momment , it is always bubbling and chilling 24/7. many clubs and eatery around. ....lots of white and black prostitute hanging around to satisfy your sexual urge. for you to feel the romantic effect of this street, visit it at late hour in the night.
grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 4:34pm On Feb 03, 2019
theenchanter:
grin

look at this wan...look how you shine teeth when you hear prostitutes....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 4:36pm On Feb 03, 2019
theenchanter:
grin
oga , it is not free pls.. prepare around 200 dollars for the white Moroccans or Lebanese. and about 400 to 500 cedis for the black. well, it depends on your bargain power.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 4:38pm On Feb 03, 2019
vaxx:
oga , it is not free pls.. prepare around 200 dollars for the white Moroccans or Lebanese. and about 400 to 500 cedis for the black. well, it depends on your bargain power.
nah, I don't do that.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 4:40pm On Feb 03, 2019
theenchanter:
nah, I don't do that.
Good boy.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 4:41pm On Feb 03, 2019
vaxx:

i gave out about 400dollars once just to be entertained....yanshin was not included oooo....

but it was amusin....i didnt repeat it again....too expensive....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2019
vaxx:
Good boy.
cool

What is ghana govt doing about street trading, i hate to see those things here in lagos, though street trading is prohibited in most part of lagos but much in my area.

I dont think street trading is allowed in abuja, what about Accra?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2019
vaxx:
Good boy.

better marry and give the money to your wife....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 4:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
tylann:
which game

not my job to explain that to you....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 4:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
dadark:

i gave out about 400dollars once just to be entertained....yanshin was not included oooo....

but it was amusin....i didnt repeat it again....too expensive....
Yeah, night life is very expensive. you can easily finish 1000 dollars within the night hour and yet it will be as if you have not spend anything . This is when clubs and hookers make lots of cash.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 4:49pm On Feb 03, 2019
theenchanter:
cool

What is ghana govt doing about street trading, i hate to see those things here in lagos, though street trading is prohibited in most part of lagos but much in my area.

There is Accra metropolitan assembly to handle that but it has become a culture that is very difficult to unlearn. even in Europe , street trading still exist.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 4:49pm On Feb 03, 2019
vaxx:
osu Oxford street Accra at night. Don't really like frankies chicken, i think ""pizza in ""does better.

wanner vosit home again.

Is that star lager beer ??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 4:50pm On Feb 03, 2019
dadark:

better marry and give the money to your wife....
lol...good advise
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 4:51pm On Feb 03, 2019
Danielnino00:

Is that star lager beer ??
Yes, star lager beer is international. is that your brand?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:53pm On Feb 03, 2019
dadark:

not my job to explain that to you....

I don't need explanation anyway
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:56pm On Feb 03, 2019
theenchanter:
cool

I don't why alot of people are against street trading
Those are just people just trying to make a living

I hate when in Nairobi city county officers chase street traders
I don't understand why but i see nothing wrong with street traders
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 4:56pm On Feb 03, 2019
vaxx:
yeah, it's a nigerian beer. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:59pm On Feb 03, 2019
vaxx:

That is the world oldest trade

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 4:59pm On Feb 03, 2019
tylann:

i dont like it because...they have their designated market behind d street but they will still come out of d market to advertise their wares thereby causing disorganisation between pedestrians and d traders.

It makes d area look like sh1t but its all for a living though.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 5:02pm On Feb 03, 2019
tylann:

the problem is african street traders mess up alot....they have this dont care mentality towards were they trade....

they are a big problem in lagos....they dont bother to clear up the waste their customers make....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 5:02pm On Feb 03, 2019
theenchanter:
yeah, it's a nigerian beer. grin
i think it is brewed in Nigeria. though it holds very little share of the market. club beer and Guinness take the larger market share for beer brand.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2019
vaxx:

Its probably the biggest beer brand from Nigeria brewery plc grin

Never knew it was in Ghana
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 5:06pm On Feb 03, 2019
tylann:

That is the world oldest trade
exactly and i support it to be legalized. they are facing too much discrimination in w africa.. what about. east africa ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:07pm On Feb 03, 2019
dadark:

the problem is african street traders mess up alot....they have this dont care mentality towards were they trade....

they are a big problem in lagos....they dont bother to clear up the waste their customers make....

I think in Nairobi street traders clear they waste after selling
Unless you don't want to sell their the next day
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 5:07pm On Feb 03, 2019
Danielnino00:

Its probably the biggest beer brand from Nigeria brewery plc grin

Never knew it was in Ghana
Not only in Ghana. it is even in cote de voire and Senegal.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 5:10pm On Feb 03, 2019
vaxx:
exactly and i support it to be legalized. they are facing too much discrimination in w africa.. what about. east africa ?

first they have to learn to care about their enviroment and stop blockin streets....

some of them are so ruthless they will block half of a street with their stand....

i dont remember how many of them i shouted on their heads to clear the road so that i can drive through....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 5:10pm On Feb 03, 2019
vaxx:
Not only in Ghana. it is even in cote de voire and Senegal.

That's interesting...

Nigeria products always find a way into the West Africa market....

grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 5:13pm On Feb 03, 2019
tylann:

I think in Nairobi street traders clear they waste after selling
Unless you don't want to sell their the next day

thats the problem....many of them are so careless....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:13pm On Feb 03, 2019
vaxx:

Some women are forced into sex trade because of the hard knocks of life

I don't if it is wrong or right for it to be legalized

In Kenya they are some hotspots where you will find them even in broad daylight
I don't think they face any discrimination in Kenya
People should just mind they own business
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:15pm On Feb 03, 2019
dadark:

thats the problem....many of them are so careless....

They should clear they waste after selling
I see most street traders in Nairobi doing that
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 5:20pm On Feb 03, 2019
tylann:

Some women are forced into sex trade because of the hard knocks of life

I don't if it is wrong or right for it to be legalized

In Kenya they are some hotspots where you will find them even in broad daylight
I don't think they face any discrimination in Kenya
People should just mind they own business
likewise in Ghana too, they are some hot spot you will get them any time any day.

it should be legalisedp, my own opinion . goverment can even make it taxable instead of discriminating against them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3225) (3226) (3227) (3228) (3229) (3230) (3231) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.