Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,885 members, 7,863,008 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:33 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6289196 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3239) (3240) (3241) (3242) (3243) (3244) (3245) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:19pm On Feb 04, 2019
edon21:

you guys should stop hyping Nairobi. remember that there is YouTube videos around. go watch and compare. I've seen a lot about Nairobi. it has nothing on Lagos not to talk of Abuja which is developing new structures everyday

You are sick to compare Nairobi and those 2 cities of yours who never miss Africa worst cities list
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 3:20pm On Feb 04, 2019
vaxx:
sunyani ( another regional capital in Ghana) can comfortably compete with calabar when it comes to neatness

like anambra
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:21pm On Feb 04, 2019
Let Seun get his money!
edon21:
Kenyans you guys are enriching the owner of this forum. the third largest forum in the world. my advice is GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE AND GO START YOUR OWN
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:22pm On Feb 04, 2019
Jonraid:
Saudi's oil and Qatari's gas is much cheaper and easily accessible than Nigeria's!

Maybe that is why trade between kenya and Nigeria is almost non existent they have nothing to offer apart from yams
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 3:22pm On Feb 04, 2019
tylann:

You are sick to compare Nairobi and those 2 cities of yours who never miss Africa worst cities list
everyone s got eyes bro
if not that Kenya is a western colony and the presence of tourist attractions, that place would have been a waste. true or false
more than 70 per infrastructure devt are owned by foreigners
true or false
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 3:24pm On Feb 04, 2019
rvp20183:
Again for 10 times. Oranges and Apples. States and Counties. Easy find us the IGR of Lagos - by category - 1) Parking fees and 2) Land rates and 3) Business License permit. Then compare it to Nairobi.

Its madness to even compare tiny Nairobi with Lagos... embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 3:24pm On Feb 04, 2019
Jonraid:
Let Seun get his money!
no problem.
but don't come here with nasty claims about who rules internet forums in Africa cause you guys are fond of it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:25pm On Feb 04, 2019
edon21:

everyone s got eyes bro
if not that Kenya is a western colony and the presence of tourist attractions, that place would have been a waste. true or false
more than 70 per infrastructure devt are owned by foreigners
true or false

The usual Nigerian response foreigners foreigners

Just name for me the infrastructure owned by foreigners in kenya

You are not smart i see
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 3:29pm On Feb 04, 2019
tylann:
The usual Nigerian response foreigners foreigners
Just name for me the infrastructure owned by foreigners in kenya
You are not smart i see
all of them bro and the few that the government own has landed you in great debt
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 3:37pm On Feb 04, 2019
rvp20183:
Again for 10 times. Oranges and Apples. States and Counties. Easy find us the IGR of Lagos - by category - 1) Parking fees and 2) Land rates and 3) Business License permit. Then compare it to Nairobi.

U still want to compare tiny Nairobi with Mega Lagos ? grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:38pm On Feb 04, 2019
edon21:

all of them bro and the few that the government own has landed you in great debt

You are dumb than i thought
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:41pm On Feb 04, 2019
Bring those projections in billion dollars not in nairas!
68816419:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:44pm On Feb 04, 2019
Jonraid:

And Nairobi county doesn't collect tax it only collects parking fees market fees and land rates
I don't know what he is comparing
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:46pm On Feb 04, 2019
So Lagos STATE IGR projections for 2018 were 2.4 billion US dollars and Nairobi managed to collect a real and not a projected 1 billion US dollars?

Remember our counties don't collect all the taxes,they only collect small service taxes like parking fees and small business registration fees.With all that Lagos population,you should be ashamed!
68816419:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 3:53pm On Feb 04, 2019
rvp20183:

Are you still stupid to believing that Nairobi is better than Lagos or even close to be ? embarassed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:54pm On Feb 04, 2019
This figures are very low

Stop shaming yourself!
68816419:

Are you still stupid to believing that Nairobi is better than Lagos or even close to be ? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 3:55pm On Feb 04, 2019
tylann:
You are dumb than i thought
only hopelessly dumb cowards talk like that and I think you are one you never stand for a discussion.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:55pm On Feb 04, 2019
edon21:

stop lying. go watch you tube and compare
and compare what

a failure and a success

we dont compare ourself to a lagging behind country
We seek to compare ourselves to South Korea
A country we consider as our mate yet far ahead of us
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
680 billion Naira is simply about 1.5 billion US dollars.Is that a lot to you ? grin
68816419:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2019
tylann:

Yet Lagos generates more IGR than all your stupid counties combined even with little federal Government assistance grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:04pm On Feb 04, 2019
I'm seeing two tables of Lagos IGR

Projections=897b Naira-2.4 billion dollars

Real collected IGR= 680b Naira-1.5 billion dollars

What a big shame ! grin

This numbers are so low for a City with so many people as Lagos! With petty taxes,Nairobi county collects a cool one billion US dollars!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisooblog: 4:04pm On Feb 04, 2019
NairobiWalker:

The Ghanaian made a mistake. The Nigerian arrogantly 'corrected' him claiming the picture is from Nigeria. Stop being a Hypocrite, your Nigerian friends hurl insults here all the time.
the ghanaian lied you mean. ibrahim's own mistake is more understandable cos we have several railway projects finished and ongoing so the image could easily be mistaken for ours
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
You don't understand the Kenya's taxation system.We don't practice federalism.I'm actually loving it how you are exposing Lagos!
68816419:

Yet Lagos generates more IGR than all your stupid counties combined even with little federal Government assistance grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2019
Jonraid:
680 billion Naira is simply about 1.5 billion US dollars.Is that a lot to you ? grin
Compare it with what all your counties generated, beside that, we are comparing all your counties with Lagos alone and not other states like PH,Ogun,Kano......

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2019
edon21:

only hopelessly dumb cowards talk like that and I think you are one
you never stand for a discussion.

I don't discuss with idiots
A normal person can't say all of kenya infrastructure is foreign owned
You are a fool
More stupid than Kumamoto and the south African refugee combined
Such a major league idiot
Effects of substandard education in Nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisooblog: 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2019
Just30:
that is what we call fear and afraid of competition

get over your head

you are talking as if your products wont be going into those markets too
if you guys can compete like you claim sell your market to other african countries na! abi can't almighty gain footing in the rest of west africa, east or central africa?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:09pm On Feb 04, 2019
You are not getting our point.Our counties are only allowed to collect small taxes.The figures here are depressing.Why don't you convert them to US dollars?
68816419:

Compare it with what all your counties generated, beside that, we are comparing all your counties with Lagos alone and not other states like PH,Ogun,Kano......
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 4:11pm On Feb 04, 2019
Jonraid:
You don't understand the Kenya's taxation system.We don't practice federalism.I'm actually loving it how you are exposing Lagos!
ARE U TOO STUPID TOO COMPREHEND SIMPLE GRAPHS.. YOU ASKED FOR A BREAKDOWN OF LAGOS IGR IN COMPARISON WITH NAIROBI IGR AND I SHOWED U.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 4:13pm On Feb 04, 2019
Jonraid:
I'm seeing two tables of Lagos IGR

Projections=897b Naira-2.4 billion dollars

Real collected IGR= 680b Naira-1.5 billion dollars

What a big shame ! grin

This numbers are so low for a City with so many people as Lagos! With petty taxes,Nairobi county collects a cool one billion US dollars!

Fcking fool..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:13pm On Feb 04, 2019
68816419:

Generating more revenue but it is still ranked with the likes of mogadishu Bangui n'jadamena and the likes
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:13pm On Feb 04, 2019
Continue showing us your stupidity!
68816419:

ARE U TOO STUPID TOO COMPREHEND SIMPLE GRAPHS.. YOU ASKED FOR A BREAKDOWN OF LAGOS IGR IN COMPARISON WITH NAIROBI IGR AND I SHOWED U.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 4:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
Jonraid:
dont mind him
the most productive part of nigeria could only raise 1.5 billion dollars

(1) (2) (3) ... (3239) (3240) (3241) (3242) (3243) (3244) (3245) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.