Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,041 members, 7,863,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:45 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6291073 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3360) (3361) (3362) (3363) (3364) (3365) (3366) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 8:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
JaceBlaze:
They ask the dumbest questions.According to them every South African was supposed to be owning private jets & limousines and they forget that even the richest countries in the world have poor people.

LOL, I find it amusing at times . Do you remember the thread they had some time back ; when there was a water crisis in the Western cape. I remember how shocked they were at seeing images of slum dwelling white South Africans, you could see they felt their pain lol. But here is the most memorable part though; the reason why there are poor whites in South Africa

Because of black South Africans grin grin grin grin.

I swear we are the cause of the misery we see all over Africa cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

You atheist?
trying to become one.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:30pm On Feb 11, 2019
Kazikazi:
Beautiful lady, follow your heart!
You have seen all their lies,you have seen how they mistreated me just because I am posting photos of TZ.You have seen how they were voted in that ugliness thing.Actually, the south Africans are the ones who voted them on ugliness.
Leave them.

Petty. You will not impress her by whining. undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 8:31pm On Feb 11, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Your homeboys being auctioned as slaves in Libya

Fake News... The West labels every migrant Nigerian despite the fact yhey only represent about 1/30 with the rest being from France's puppet states and the horn. grin

South Africa grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 11, 2019
Is there any correlation between democracy and famine or why is it that countries with matured democracies like Israel,Britain and US have zero cases of famine?
I expect any answer irrespective of your nationality.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 11, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

Me. Sir. I am blushing right now grin
enjoy the compliment but dont push man or otherwise cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:32pm On Feb 11, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Your homeboys being auctioned as slaves in Libya
You mean humanity has reached to a such extent
cry cry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 8:32pm On Feb 11, 2019
Iamleefact:

Whoever did the rankings definitely didn't consider Nigerians grin

Obviously! ...they're too freakish to be ranked
And they rather die than going back home

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:33pm On Feb 11, 2019
ednited:

Look, I know that you weren't trying to attack me. I am not pissed because I thought you were attacking me. It is nothing about me. But that man loves putting fire wherever he goes and I got mad seeing you side with this type of man. When you sided with Ghanians and Nigerians, it is still fine beacuse they aren't Runalong.

Runalong don't represent any nation. Any ways I want to congratulate him for his success grin
But how could I know all these things about him? Is he a stateless man? Where is he now?

But did you notice what Kenyans are doing to me? Look at this pic below.It was shot in Kenya but they claim its TZ. Do you see how they lie? Can you see at the bottom right corner there is words written Kenya? Why don't they say it? Why are they lying? What kind of people are those?
That pic was shot by a guy called yunus,he is a south African guy.he was in kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 11, 2019
theenchanter:
lmao, mtis. U're not serious.
Serious boss thats just low even for you..leave shervy alone grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:34pm On Feb 11, 2019
vaxx2:
And yet he is not banned. despite the misinformation along the insult he wrote here.

what an injustice.
u need a psychotherapist ASAP!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:35pm On Feb 11, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Serious boss thats just low even for you..leave shervy alone grin
Forget it. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Omoluabi16(m): 8:35pm On Feb 11, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

Nigeria's loudness is because of poverty illiteracy and empty vessels. I can tell you a high percentage of nigerians do not even know why they are making noise for
man..shut up.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:35pm On Feb 11, 2019
Kazikazi:
But how could I know all these things about him? Is he a stateless man? Where is he now?

But did you notice what Kenyans are doing to me? Look at this pic below.It was shot in Kenya but they claim its TZ. Do you see how they lie? Can you see at the bottom right corner there is words written Kenya? Why don't they say it? Why are they lying? What kind of people are those?
That pic was shot by a guy called yunus,he is a south African guy.he was in kenya

Look at this guy grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:36pm On Feb 11, 2019
Kazikazi:
That Run along thing wasn't aimed at you.It was going to Kenyans! You got what you didn't deserve.

I don't know if you can make us one! The problem is those guys hates me for no reason.And am alone here.Why are they mistreating me?

Lady,just follow your heart.

My lawd! grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 8:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
West Africa Culture 1-3 vs Bantu States 4 grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 8:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
tylann:

Taysermahri is wicked grin

LMFAO, he hates civilisation.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 8:40pm On Feb 11, 2019
Kazikazi:

Where is Kenya there?
Just call that number and tell them to go circumcise your MPs
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 8:40pm On Feb 11, 2019
TayserMahri:

No way! Nigerians used to dress like the wizard below. The agbada (or whatever else) is a stolen concept from the muslim world from where most get their spiritual compass. Nigerians and stealing/scamming are 5 & 6.

Cultures evolves... Bini/edo traditional attire
Pics from the same ethnic nationality years later

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:41pm On Feb 11, 2019
Yobeezy:
Is there any correlation between democracy and famine or why is it that countries with matured democracies like Israel,Britain and US have zero cases of famine?
I expect any answer irrespective of your nationality.
developed nations have matured democracy n low population growth. They practice mechanized farming unlike ours, they plan for d future, we plan for today or tomorrow only here... it goes on n on.

So, yes.... I think there's correlation between d two unless there's a serious natural disaster.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 11, 2019
Kazikazi:
l think I posted a lot of average Tzanians,may be you just want to see more of them!
These were pics of black Tzanians "having good time" which I posted yesterday

grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 8:41pm On Feb 11, 2019
Kazikazi:

I don't know where that guy escaped. It is easily determined how crazy he was . . .anyways try to avoid how they are annoying you. I can't even tell who started this. . .You all confuse me. But you can defend yourself by showing your country development. I've been asking all of you guys to admit your mistakes and stop the fight but i end up fighting my self. The best way was asking for peace and let go if they dont understand. What else can you do. . .You won't loose anything from doing that. Same goes to you Kenyans, just let go the fight.

You are not hearing so. . .at least keep it down and REAL

Or then hear yourself. I don't want to get in trouble
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2019
Lionessza6:

LOL, I find it amusing at times . Do you remember the thread they had some time back ; when there was a water crisis in the Western cape. I remember how shocked they were at seeing images of slum dwelling white South Africans, you could see they felt their pain lol. But here is the most memorable part though; the reason why there are poor whites in South Africa

Because of black South Africans grin grin grin grin.

I swear we are the cause of the misery we see all over Africa cheesy.
Those people love their oyinbo pass die grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2019
darfay:

There is no use trying to explain culture to some if the Bantu people, most just can't comprehend it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 11, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

ya cant blame the peeps..they aint good in naming stuff grin

tylann:

C wanakataa miti grin

kazikazi aende akatwe miti grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:43pm On Feb 11, 2019
ednited:

Long time. I thought you were scammer for a while grin

Nice meeting you again grin
undecided
Yeah, nice to meet u again. How's Hati13?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 8:43pm On Feb 11, 2019
darfay:

Your brothers and sisters seem to be the only ones incapable of grasping this though wink.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 11, 2019
Lionessza6:

LOL, you are one jealous Bantu savage grin. You know nothing about civilisation grin grin

Typical grin. They hate the truth with all their nerves.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 8:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Those people love their oyinbo pass die grin

No b una master dem b?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

grin grin

Kazikazi trafficking drugs in his rectum grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
Iamleefact:

I have seen many shops, supermarkets, butcheries in Kenya which accept bitcoin. Here's one i took some time back at Bypass

Nice cool

Kienyeji ama broiler grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3360) (3361) (3362) (3363) (3364) (3365) (3366) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.