Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,314 members, 7,836,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6244904 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3363) (3364) (3365) (3366) (3367) (3368) (3369) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 9:16pm On Feb 11, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

do you me to guess ya age kiddo ?

grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 9:16pm On Feb 11, 2019
It seems we have some miscreants here on this forum.They have found refuge on nairaland that they wouldn't want to be found wanting from the daily posts from this thread.
They choose to have multiple accounts to Argue about Nigeria.
They have found Nairaland better than their social media handles

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 11, 2019
ednited:

Ogofya grin

Kazikazi, expose their hidden truth . . .
learning swahili heh ...good we comimg for ethi babes very soon.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 9:17pm On Feb 11, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

dont let the guy lie to you..ths also part of Tanzania..they are very good scientists you know grin grin

Their English tho' grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 11, 2019
AskiaHarem:

grin

the age is 12 years...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 11, 2019
Aac go cool

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 9:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
mtisTheQubit:
learning swahili heh ...good we comimg for ethi babes very soon.. grin

Okay rafiki grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 9:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
[
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
Kur17:

Their English tho' grin

grin grin grin grin..kazibure come here explain to us whats wrong with your education system ..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 9:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
darfay:

Hahaha

They have IMO the best and the most seductive tradional dance ever.... Back in secondary school during cultural day... They always one the best traditional dance

Really ? I thought the Edo people would be more seductive than the rest shocked. cheesy. Since you guys have Igbo , Yoruba and Hausa as the more popular languages, which one is more popular amongst those in the middle belt ?. When is your cultural day?. I have never seen any threads about it here on nairaland.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 9:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
TayserMahri:

Yes ofcourse. I posted the wizard's net to say you folks never used to do Agbada as you claim. My whole point was that Agbada is as Nigerian as suits are to Japan.

What ever rocks ur boat
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 9:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
darfay:

Comot d log wey dey inside your own eyes first
Black on black savagery in the land of supposed "free blacks"

Chineke!!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 11, 2019
ednited:

Okay rafiki grin grin
thats good but the correct version is Okay mpenzi grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 9:22pm On Feb 11, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

the age is 12 years...
grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 11, 2019
ednited:

Okay rafiki grin grin

Friendzoned! grin

Knew you wouldnt betray me tongue

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 9:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
RVP: remember the argument we had about film industries? When I told you that Nollywood/Bollywood model is better for a developing country than South Africa's model? this is from the director of Nairobi Half Life
"We used to laugh at Naija films because they were shady, but they kept at it and kept improving quality to the point that Netflix has taken notice.”

"The Nigerian strategy to produce low quality but highly popular films seems to be working.

Mass appeal and commercial success has attracted investment which in turn is increasing quality"
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 9:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
darfay:

One and the same

I don't think so; one is like a robbery , it can happen to just anyone who is at the wrong place at the wrong time . The other though is a life long sickness that is self inflicted .

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
AskiaHarem:

grin
ok kiddo ya win big time...sawa..that is swahili
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 9:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Okay mpenzi grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
darfay:

What ever rocks ur boat

Peace man! Never too serious... Share more of the Bini attire. cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 11, 2019
TayserMahri:

Friendzoned! grin

Knew you wouldnt betray me tongue
wtf..she made the other rafiki.. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 11, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

boss you were friendzoned grin
ednited:

Okay mpenzi grin
yes..yes ..yes..tayser ya hear that cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 9:26pm On Feb 11, 2019
ednited:

Okay mpenzi grin

Haaa shocked
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
Kur17:

Haaa shocked
msee tuliza... grin grin
an now am waiting for kazi bure reply
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 9:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
"I once had a dream".

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 9:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
Very sorry Kenyan rafikis . .. but allow me to share this Kenyan video. It has literally gone viral in Ethiopia and everyone knows it here

The funniest grin grin grin grin

Kazikazi enjoy this

THIS IS FOR FOOLING ME TO SAY MPENZI! I HAD NO IDEA!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um9DdcBad9A
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
ednited:

Okay mpenzi grin

D@ng!

Repeat the same n add wangu as you quote this post!.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 11, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

yes..yes ..yes..tayser ya hear that cool

grin

patience
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 11, 2019
ednited:
Very sorry Kenyan mpenzis . .. but allow me to share this Kenyan video. It has literally gone viral in Ethiopia and everyone knows it here

Kazikazi enjoy this

ok nice vid mresh but ya cant say mpenzis..its mpenzi (single not for masses)..the only one not shared ..ya got it grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 9:32pm On Feb 11, 2019
TayserMahri:

He hates FAKE CIVILIZATION grin

LMFAO. You mean wearing Indian curtains is not real civilisation . Jealousy go kill una grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 11, 2019
ednited:
Very sorry Kenyan rafikis . .. but allow me to share this Kenyan video. It has literally gone viral in Ethiopia and everyone knows it here

THIS IS FOR FOOLING ME TO SAY MPENZI! I HAD NO IDEA!!!!!

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3363) (3364) (3365) (3366) (3367) (3368) (3369) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.