Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,611 members, 7,861,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:18 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6285489 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3370) (3371) (3372) (3373) (3374) (3375) (3376) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 12, 2019
Please mob or politicians can you please stop removing peoples old post especially from pages 300 to current. Including the pictures they posted please stop it. When somebody is band now they remove his old post. Please this is not fair at all leave people's old post alone and their pictures which they posted. Don't try to kill this trade it is very educational
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:31pm On Feb 12, 2019
“You know nigerian army is hiding those things. Don’t mind them, they are all looking for money. Till now, soldiers have not got their allowance and salary, and that is why soldiers don’t want to fight. Let me tell you the truth, what they promised soldiers to pay N90,000 but they are not paying. And if a soldier dies, after one week, they will freeze his account. The family will not be paid anything. Everybody is running away from the bush.''

https://www.thecable.ng/we-are-still-suffering-soldiers-contradict-lai

Soldiers being paid 90,000 Naira. Oh dear that's (248 dollars a month)!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:40pm On Feb 12, 2019
Nairobi National Park!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:41pm On Feb 12, 2019
Jonraid:
This is why the Bokoharam war is not over yet! Plus,Soldiers on the ground must use much mor
e appropriate means to move about and not Toyota Vans! grin

They use catapults to fight boko haram grin
Toyota vans undecided that is why boko haram is having an easy time

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:42pm On Feb 12, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:43pm On Feb 12, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

hehehehehe

we just want your country to develop so that
you guys will stop disgracing us in China, Russia, Europe and the Americas

Embrassing Africa whenever they go

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:46pm On Feb 12, 2019
Jonraid:
“You know nigerian army is hiding those things. Don’t mind them, they are all looking for money. Till now, soldiers have not got their allowance and salary, and that is why soldiers don’t want to fight. Let me tell you the truth, what they promised soldiers to pay N90,000 but they are not paying. And if a soldier dies, after one week, they will freeze his account. The family will not be paid anything. Everybody is running away from the bush.''

https://www.thecable.ng/we-are-still-suffering-soldiers-contradict-lai

Soldiers being paid 90,000 Naira. Oh dear that's (248 dollars a month)!

Hyo ni salary ya ap
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:56pm On Feb 12, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 12, 2019
Zimbobeauty:

This town reminds me of Mutare in Zimbabwe.

welcome here zimbabwe. We had a zimbabwean on this thread around page 820 but we do not know why he did not come back here. You are greatly welcome here. masikati akanaka so how is h town doing
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 12, 2019
Kenyanstar:

Did you know Zimbabwe share allot in similarity with Kenya... We share big things in common.

Zimbabwe south africa zambia botswana namibia and a lot of southern african countries I just like kenya even ghana shares similarities with kenya. a good example are the roads and the area names like westgate livingstone mount pleasant upper hill these names are in a lot of southern african countries including zimbabwe
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

hehehehehe

we just want your country to develop so that
you guys will stop disgracing us in China, Russia, Europe and the Americas

OK,i never new Ghana is as developed as European countries, so much that Ghanians never think of Travelling abroad for asylum.

Waow!!!

Ghanaian cities are out of this world!

Ghana is the next brunei,Seychelles, malta.

A small county as developed as Qatar and Norway.

Ghana,i hail ooogringringrin

Hahahahahahahahaahgringrin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2019
samorobo:
CENTENARY CITY ABUJA

Please paste pictures of things which are real not think which are dream
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 3:21pm On Feb 12, 2019
Jonraid:
This is why the Bokoharam war is not over yet! Plus,Soldiers on the ground must use much more appropriate means to move about and not Toyota Vans! grin

How can your desperacy lead you to think he wants to use the catapult to fight terrorists.

What if he wants to use it to kill a bush meat or something.

You guyz are so desperate
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 12, 2019
Jonraid:
What does this say?
i dont know grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 12, 2019
ednited:

grin grin Thats just Amharic words put together with no meaning. I tried to understand but nothing.

ሊደግሙልኝ ይችላሉ mpenzis grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 12, 2019
Jonraid:
Speaking of Jacaranda trees! Here is Nairobi with them!

I just love this trees a lot the smell of the flowers and the bees around the flowers it is a beautiful and wonderful thing to have these trees sometimes the road will be covered in flowers when they drop

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 12, 2019
Jonraid:
Speaking of Jacaranda trees! Here is Nairobi with them!
the trees got a feel of class grin..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

I just love this trees a lot the smell of the flowers and the bees around the flowers it is a beautiful and wonderful thing to have these trees sometimes the road will be covered in flowers when they drop
very beautiful..The tree have a touch of Europe...i guess the settlers wanted to stay for a long grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
samorobo:
Calabar city in nigeria
has built the first african smart city
Smart city with no electricity water and central sewage system I am totally confused
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:27pm On Feb 12, 2019
I thought it said "YOU ARE SO LOVELY'' in Amharic! grin
mtisTheQubit:

i dont know grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:27pm On Feb 12, 2019
samsobo24:

OK,i never new Ghana is as developed as European countries, so much that Ghanians never think of Travelling abroad for asylum.

Waow!!!

Ghanaian cities are out of this world!

Ghana is the next brunei,Seychelles, malta.

A small county as developed as Qatar and Norway.

Ghana,i hail ooogringringrin

Hahahahahahahahaahgringrin
English is your problem
i didnt even compare nigeria to those countries
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:27pm On Feb 12, 2019
Deffo they are great!
sufferNsmiling:

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 12, 2019
Jonraid:
I thought it said "YOU ARE SO LOVELY'' in Amharic! grin
yap something like that but the ethi gal pretends she dont understand the dang thing grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:28pm On Feb 12, 2019
4 by 4 fun in Kenya

Kenyans are just something else!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 3:31pm On Feb 12, 2019
ednited:

They didn't lie. I just got tricked, I thought it was another way to say friend. lol
I knew they won't succeed because you're a smart lady.All their lies will be exposed here

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 12, 2019
samsobo24:
maybe it can compete with Edo states new smart city or maybe diamond island.It can't compete with Abuja technology village.

Kenyans are fasting and praying that our new cities wont be completed.
Especially EAC and centenary city, they know they'll have nothing to compare

The cities which you are talking about the technology cities a
Or smart cities at the worst in the world to live
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 3:32pm On Feb 12, 2019
Just30:
English is your problem
i didnt even compare nigeria to those countries
I'm disappointed

I said Ghana is as developed as Qatar,Seychelles, European countries etc.

What else,aren't you satisfied

As for me and Nigerians.

Nigeria isn't yet there, it wants to be in par with Brazil,Mexico, Singapore etc
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 12, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 3:45pm On Feb 12, 2019
bui national park. Ghana.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 12, 2019
Jonraid:
The guy with the gun is rolling a blunt! Goodluck to him! grin

The guy should have just stayed in lagos and jumped over 3rd mainland bridge down into the lagoon it will be much better dan wasting his money going to the north east and taxpayers money only to be killed by boko haram with this indian hemp in his pocket.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2019
dygya national park Ghana . You got to see a white hippopotamus there.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:53pm On Feb 12, 2019
More of it!

Big tires and obstacles!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3370) (3371) (3372) (3373) (3374) (3375) (3376) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.