Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,460 members, 7,864,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6293784 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3368) (3369) (3370) (3371) (3372) (3373) (3374) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 10:48am On Feb 12, 2019
Nothing but architectural impressions!
samorobo:
International imperial business city (iibc)
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:49am On Feb 12, 2019
The international imperial business city is Africa's wakanda
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 10:51am On Feb 12, 2019
samorobo:
The international imperial business city is Africa's wakanda
More like Nigeria wet pipe dream.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:52am On Feb 12, 2019
Jonraid:
Nothing but architectural impreissions!

Thanks for attesting to that .......cause we try to be the best so no other african country will in years to rival with what we have......with these structures we are on our way to compete with other developed global cities not africa.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 10:54am On Feb 12, 2019
Speaking of Jacaranda trees! Here is Nairobi with them!
Zimbobeauty:

I only notice many of your cities have lots of Jacaranda trees. Plus, we both had many settlers.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:55am On Feb 12, 2019
rvp20182:
More like Nigeria wet pipe dream.
idiot the city is expected to be ready by 2022 so don't sweat yourself out ....of you are not happy with the fact that nigeria is trying change Africa's narrative then please help yourself by ducking a naked wire......no body wii care anyway
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 11:00am On Feb 12, 2019
more. what s real GHANIAN look like

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:00am On Feb 12, 2019
Jonraid:
Compare and contrast!
That was built I'm the I980 for bus garages......lagos terminal would be ready by April fool ......oh did I forget to mention abuja has a metro rail and lagos metro station is almost completed oh if course lagos cable car would soon kick off probably after election
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 11:01am On Feb 12, 2019
Jonraid:
Konza City is a vision 2030 project! I thought you should know!

What!!!!Do you think we care about you,why should i know.

Meaning you would start by 2030 or finish 2030.Okay for now,you don't have any planned city talkless of a smart city.

Just look every random state in Nigeria building new cities, few smart cities.

African cities will barely compete in the outside world without planning for urban areas adequately.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:02am On Feb 12, 2019
Who ask these one 's to show us their culture and heritage ....newsflash we are not interested go and sleep ghana and stop making noise
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:03am On Feb 12, 2019
samsobo24:

What!!!!Do you think we care about you,why should i know.

Meaning you would start by 2030 or finish 2030.Okay for now,you don't have any planned city talkless of a smart city.

Just look every random state in Nigeria building new cities, few smart cities.

African cities will barely compete in the outside world without planning for urban areas adequately.
Help me tell the idiot
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:04am On Feb 12, 2019
Calabar city in nigeria
has built the first african smart city
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 11:04am On Feb 12, 2019
Jonraid:
Speaking of Jacaranda trees! Here is Nairobi with them!
the last pic could where 4 terrorists brought the whole kenya to stand still
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:06am On Feb 12, 2019
Konza techno city......slum!slum!! Slum!!! Noting compared to nigerian standard cities
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:07am On Feb 12, 2019
samorobo:
Konza techno city......slum!slum!! Slum!!! Noting compared to nigerian standard cities

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:08am On Feb 12, 2019
samsobo24:

Boko haram has killed more than 20k Nigerians idiot
Nigeria houses boko haram and Isis west Africa the world terrorist headquarters

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:11am On Feb 12, 2019
Kur17:

Too bad

They are doing drugs and conning people in Russia .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 11:12am On Feb 12, 2019
Atiku abubakar worried about credible election

Nigerians will vote on 16 February and one of the main opposition candidates aiming for the presidency is former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar.

A key issue facing Nigeria is insecurity, including defeating the Islamist insurgent group Boko Haram. President Muhammadu Buhari, a former general, has struggled to quell the threat posed by the jihadists.

The BBC's Newsday presenter James Copnall asked Mr Abubakar why he thought he could do any better.

He also has some views about his favourite team in the English Premier League - Arsenal.

http://bbc.com/.

If judging by his football team arsenal, then he has a very narrow chances of winning lol.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:13am On Feb 12, 2019
samorobo:
CENTENARY CITY ABUJA

Utopian dreams
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 11:13am On Feb 12, 2019
[quote author=samorobo post=75652498][/quote]maybe it can compete with Edo states new smart city or maybe diamond island.It can't compete with Abuja technology village.

Kenyans are fasting and praying that our new cities wont be completed.
Especially EAC and centenary city, they know they'll have nothing to compare
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 11:15am On Feb 12, 2019
you this kenyan,if you're a bastard,then mention me again.
I go teach you sense

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:15am On Feb 12, 2019
Thanks we love scamming that called being smart but I cant say the same for you on the other hand that is so gullible
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 11:16am On Feb 12, 2019
The people who brought terrorists into a stand still! smiley

#KenyaUnbowed
samsobo24:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 11:20am On Feb 12, 2019
Jonraid:
The people who brought terrorists into a stand still! smiley

#KenyaUnbowed
Thanks for admitting thats Westland.

My kenyan

The British guy did it,not your coward recce squad.I saw how they were shaking

grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:21am On Feb 12, 2019
samsobo24:
you this kenyan,if you're a bastard,then mention me again.

I go teach you sense

Samson of ambode
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 11:22am On Feb 12, 2019
Believe what you have to believe!
samsobo24:

My kenyan

grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:22am On Feb 12, 2019
samsobo24:

My kenyan

grin

Like your soldiers run away from boko haram
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 11:23am On Feb 12, 2019
Been hearing about this 'Ambode"

Who is he really? grin
tylann:

Samson of ambode
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:25am On Feb 12, 2019
Jonraid:

Who is he really? grin

I think he is the governor of Lagos

Very close relative of samsobo24
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 11:26am On Feb 12, 2019
Jonraid:

Who is he really? grin
My friend.

He is the prestigious governor of Lagos.

Your friends masturbate over this man of vision that they call me son of ambode

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:28am On Feb 12, 2019
samsobo24:
My friend.

He is the prestigious governor of Lagos.

Your friends masturbate over this man of vision that they call me son of ambode

There goes your prestigious father grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 11:30am On Feb 12, 2019
samorobo:
How on earth can you compare that fucking shit hole country covered with slum to nigeria. we are ahead of you guys by a long margin....you can claim king I east Africa but certainly not in the entire africa place know your place.......when africa is mentioned nigeria must be included first because we are very influential. .....you are so good yet a nigerian billonaire sponsored the largest entrepreneurship program in africa last year and so many african countries came to get sponsorship funding from the supposed poor nigeria. ....I know when you talk of more standard cities yes it south Africa 's jo'burg and apart from that I don't agree any other african city........kenyan's would be quick to tell us that they are building konza techno city forget that we have planned city project that would cater for the same thing....nigerians are currently programming robots here and trying to move develop world in artificial intelligence and are currently putting these infastructure in place ...
Please check STEM......please Google international imperial business city (iibc)or better still check on instagram and see the proposed city and you know instantly this city was inspired by WAKANDA ......eko atlantic city has inspired some many planned city across nigeria like

CENTENARY CITY ABUJA
ABUJA CITY CENTRE
ABUJA BOULEVARD
ABUJA WORLD TRADE ZONE
ABUJA GATEWAY CITY AIRPORT
INTERNATIONAL IMPERIAL BUSINESS CITY LAGOS
LEKKI FREE TRADE ZONE LAGOS
IBOM INDUSTRIAL CITY AKWA IBOM
CALABAR INDUSTRIAL CITY CALABAR
ORANGE ISLAND LAGOS
PERIWINKLE ISLAND LAGOS

and so many more but please let me stop here I am tired of typing

That Dangote guy must be believing that Nigerians are hopeless and helpless, they're one of the most illiterate people in Africa and he's busy giving sponsorships to others as you claim...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3368) (3369) (3370) (3371) (3372) (3373) (3374) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.