Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,842 members, 7,862,761 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3438) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6288563 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3435) (3436) (3437) (3438) (3439) (3440) (3441) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

hehehehehe

only stupidity will make you own a presidential fleet of jets larger than the white house
A country like Nigeria the world poverty capital
Still manages to have more than 10 presidential jets
That alone shows everything is wrong with Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
edon21:

Chad has actually tried Nigeria before but I think you know what Came out of it
yes

they entered Nigeria to Fight the evil of your own creation whiles your army was running away
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 12:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin grin

uneducated kid

admit it already and move on....if it was not europeans that drew maps,ghana and nigeria would not be that different....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
tylann:

In fact there was a time when chadian army entered
Nigeria to fight boko haram
While Nigerian soldiers were busy running away from boko haram

You are right...'there was a time' .... that is now become history. Next.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 12:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
https://www.thecable.ng/investigation-soldiers-fighting-boko-haram-beg-food-sleep-classrooms

Read it! grin
tylann:

In fact there was a time when chadian army entered
Nigeria to fight boko haram
While Nigerian soldiers were busy running away from boko haram
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
edon21:
dear Kenyans fighting you ll be a waste of artillery. well we'll just siege up your country maybe Mombasa and you'll give up

I did tell you go and lay siege to boko haram
You soldiers are armed with rusted ak-47s
You expect them to win any war
Those are bandits not soldiers
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
forgiveness:

The history of Newsreel began in 1910. How then did Ghana started producing films in 1901? You keep lying, huh?

What is the name of the first movie produced in Ghana before 1926 and who was the first Ghanian that started acting before 1926?

Don't come here with another fairy tales.
i never told you
ghana started producing movies in 1901

as usual
English is your problem
you lack understanding
makes me wonder where you schooled

i said if newsreel were movies, like Ghana started producing movies in 1901
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 12:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
Just30:
below the belt grin grin grin grin grin

you are too hungry to lift your legs
with what would you kick with, since you have four legs?

come and try me....even bruce lee would blush....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzyke: 12:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
oil and gas

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
forgiveness:

You are right...'there was a time' .... that is now become history. Next.
It is not history it is still fresh on your mind grin
You have just acknowledged it
Your soldiers are ill- equipped that is why they even carry catapults to war
Do they even have enough uniforms
Or the generals looted all the cash
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
Just30:
liar

ive been to Atakpame before in Togo
It is a Dahomean town and not Yoruba

Yoruban never crossed Benin because of the cruelty of the Dahomeans.

the Chadian army is a discipline army and well trained
they can March from Chad into Nigeria and lay claim to Abuja.

when would your soldiers protest again because of boko haram attacks?

Type battle of Atakpame. grin

I know you are one bloody liar. Oyo empire defeated Ashante Kingdom.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://punchng.com/in-togo-atakpame-keeps-yoruba-language-alive/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwisjvaczL3gAhURaFAKHWFFCNEQFjABegQIDRAF&usg=AOvVaw3Ucj0XPYG_S7um7CSZteZZ&ampcf=1

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 12:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
Shell owns Nigeria
uzzyke:
oil and gas

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
tylann:

It is not history it is still fresh on your mind grin
You have just acknowledged it
Your soldiers are ill- equipped that is why they even carry catapults to war
Do they even have enough uniforms
Or the generals looted all the cash

Nigeria military's strength is times 100 of Kenya's weak military. Keep that in mind.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
dadark:

you are a miserable fellow....you argue without head,without tail....
how would you know the head and tail of an argument when you cant read and understand simple english ? grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
dadark:

you are a miserable fellow....you argue without head,without tail....
how would you know the head and tail of an argument when you cant read and understand simple english ?
grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
Just30:
i never told you
ghana started producing movies in 1901

as usual
English is your problem
you lack understanding
makes me wonder where you schooled

i said if newsreel were movies, like Ghana started producing movies in 1901

The bolded portrayed you as a novice. Simple and short.

Now, mention any move produced in Ghana before 1926 and a Ghanaian actor that featured in any film before 1926. I am waiting.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 12:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
Just30:
how would you know the head and tail of an argument when you cant read and understand simple english ? grin grin grin

my oooo my....you are a special type of stvpid....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
Jonraid:
In what terms,can Nigeria really afford a war with Kenya? Where will the fight even take place? War is not child's play,you better shut up! Poverty is the war to fight!

Even with hungry stomach Kenya will be taken in days. angry

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 12:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
forgiveness:

forget it....before nigerian army even reach them,nations inbetween will cry bloody murder....

they are too far away to even care about them sef....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisooblog: 12:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
the US would absolutely pulverize russia though the victory would come at a high cost. America's superior air power, naval force, comparable technology not even mentioning nukes would be too much. heck even if all the world's armed forces ganged up against the americans the yankees would just battle them to a standstill

Jonraid:
Even in the top ten,what makes you think that Russia can't beat USA? Ever heard of the AVANGARD missile?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
forgiveness:

Type battle of Atakpame. grin

I know you are one bloody liar. Oyo empire defeated Ashante Kingdom.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://punchng.com/in-togo-atakpame-keeps-yoruba-language-alive/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwisjvaczL3gAhURaFAKHWFFCNEQFjABegQIDRAF&usg=AOvVaw3Ucj0XPYG_S7um7CSZteZZ&ampcf=1
according to history

the Oyo and the Asante Empire never had a confrontation
Oyo couldnt even cross Benin let alone enter the Dahomean kingdom

so now, Dahomeans are Yoruba ?
dahomeans were never Yorubas

dumb dumb
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 12:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
chrisooblog:
the US would absolutely pulverize russia though the victory would come at a high cost. America's superior air power, naval force, comparable technology not even mentioning nukes would be too much. heck even if all the world's armed forces ganged up against the americans the yankees would just battle them to a standstill

americans are dangerous....and their industrial production is unmatched....if you cant knockout their mainland then better dont try it....

to realy defeat them,you need a massive mainland invasion....even the civilians bare arms....

better be sure you can defeat them before you try,or else they will have no mercy on you....go ask japan....japan was not that weak,but they didnt managed to knockout the american mainland....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
Jonraid:
https://www.thecable.ng/investigation-soldiers-fighting-boko-haram-beg-food-sleep-classrooms

Read it! grin

Such a sad story
Nigerian special forces going to war with slippers
They have no uniforms
They haven't been paid for months
They rely on betting for survival
They even beg boko haram for food and water
They equipments are faulty
While the army generals in abuja are looting the money and building mansions

Nigeria is doomed

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
chrisooblog:

America air power would be non-existent in any confrontation with Russia
the US knows it cant win a war with Russia and that is the reason why it hadn't attack yet.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
forgiveness:

Your soldiers wear slippers to war

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 12:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
Who has more nuclear warheads? Who has more advanced rocket tech? Both of them will be crippled though as the war will go nuclear!
chrisooblog:

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

I even heard some at a basketball game in Nigeria. Hehehe.. you guys have a thing for colourful stuff

Lol, really? I used to hate them with passion until I went to a soccer match in 2010. They're fun during a soccer match.

Yeah, a splash of colour beats muddy & dusty any day tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
dadark:

americans are dangerous....and their industrial production is unmatched....if you cant knockout their mainland then better dont try it....
Russia is a badass and will take on america anyday
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 12:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
Just30:
according to history

the Oyo and the Asante Empire never had a confrontation
Oyo couldnt even cross Benin let alone enter the Dahomean kingdom

so now, Dahomeans are Yoruba ?
dahomeans were never Yorubas

dumb dumb

bullshitt...oyo fought against ashanti....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 12:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
“We were about 200, advancing into Sambisa, and the first problem started when we weren’t given food or money to feed,” he says as his voice dropped again.

“On this first assignment to the bush, some died and, luckily, some of us returned alive. If you see the kind of food they would eventually give us, you will weep for us. There was a time we were begging our enemy for water, because we were going to die of thirst. The military helicopter, we were told, would bring water but wouldn’t be able to land because where we are is not safe for it. And, I would ask, what about us on the ground here?”

The insurgents may have killed quite a number of soldiers, but these fighters say lack of food and water should also be held responsible for soldiers’ death.

Oh dear! grin

tylann:

Such a sad story
Nigerian special forces going to war with slippers
They have no uniforms
They haven't been paid for months
They rely on betting for survival
They even beg boko haram for food and water
They equipments are faulty
While the army generals in abuja are looting the money and building mansions

Nigeria is doomed

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 12:31pm On Feb 15, 2019
tylann:

Russia is a badass and will take on america anyday

not without takin out american mainland...the same way america would have it hard to take out russia....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 12:31pm On Feb 15, 2019
No one is a winner in a nuclear war!
dadark:

not without takin out american mainland...the same way america would have it hard to take out russia....

(1) (2) (3) ... (3435) (3436) (3437) (3438) (3439) (3440) (3441) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.