Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,638 members, 7,847,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3440) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6262568 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3437) (3438) (3439) (3440) (3441) (3442) (3443) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
Kur17:

SA is the main challenger...the rest are dwarfs in everything positive

Only south Africa is the main challenger
But Ethiopia is doing much better than us
In the airline industry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
forgiveness:

A play written in 1915 doesn't tantamount to movie production. We have plays written that are not in the movie.

Now, show me the movie produced before 1926 in Ghana and tell me the name of the Ghanian actors that acted before 1926.
Blinkards was produce for theatre view
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisooblog: 12:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
even if the russians have more nukes the american anti-missile defence system would most likely reduce their level of reach. for every successful nuke that the russians send 10 of america's will get through.

Jonraid:
Who has more nuclear warheads? Who has more advanced rocket tech? Both of them will be crippled though as the war will go nuclear!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
Jonraid:
The guys to fight Boko Haram! They look like Boko Haram tbh!
see the hunting guns they are using grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 12:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
Ethiopia is truly enjoying her success in aviation,remember-we are not at our best yet! We are still on the turnaround of the airline back to it's glory days! More is still to come hopefully!
tylann:

We need Greenfield terminal
Iam not impressed either
Ethiopia has overtaken us
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
forgiveness:

Even with barefoot, Kenya will be overan in days.

We are in 2019
No army wins wars using catapults
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
chrisooblog:
even if the russians have more nukes the american anti-missile defence system would most likely reduce their level of reach. for every successful nuke that the russians send 10 of america's will get through.

grin grin grin grin grin

the US have no Defence

what will they defend with ? THAAD?

THAAD is a useless piece of junk like the F35
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
Just30:

And catapults

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
Just30:
the fact that your neighbour can even dream of taking territories in your country shows how weak your military is

So, Togo invading Ghana means your army is weak. grin

Don't forget a mere rebel group from Cote d'Ivoire invaded Ghana. Hmm! You are right, Ghana army is weak. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 12:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
Rusty AK47's! Oh dearie me! grin
Just30:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
Jonraid:
Ethiopia is truly enjoying her success in aviation,remember-we are not at our best yet! We are still on the turnaround of the airline back to it's glory days! More is still to come hopefully!

I hope we revive our aviation industry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
tylann:

We are in 2019
No army wins wars using catapults

Unfortunately, catapult is enough to capture Kenya. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 12:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
Just30:
and you read all the things i posted ? grin grin grin grin grin

who interpreted it for you?

chaii....if it was not the other nigerian i pissed off,i would just say you can s...,m...,n...,c....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzyke: 12:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
oil gas

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
Jonraid:
Rusty AK47's! Oh dearie me! grin

grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzyke: 12:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
moree...

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzyke: 12:53pm On Feb 15, 2019
mor....

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:53pm On Feb 15, 2019
forgiveness:

Unfortunately, catapult is enough to capture Kenya. grin

Go lie far ...maybe with kazikazi grin
Liar
Ministry of communication tower grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 12:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
Sebastiam Mikosz,Michael Joseph and the new in team Clare Ward-hope this three bring their magic wand to 'the pride of Africa'

https://businesstoday.co.ke/kenya-airways-former-etihad-group-cio/
tylann:

I hope we revive our aviation industry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzyke: 12:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
o$G

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisooblog: 12:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
yes the russian airforce would score some victories but overtime by law of averages the US superior numbers would eventually tilt the scales in their favour. if the US was run by a blood thirsty dictator hell bent on world domination russia would have been attacked a long time ago. plus the fallout of a war with russia may most likely lead to a mostly uninhabitable world due to nuclear radiation which would be a no win situation for the yankees. if it was strictly ground forces one might say the russians have an edge but even at that the volume of military hardware (tanks, anti aircraft, anti tank missiles etc) in the hands of america would put them at a massive advantage

Just30:
America air power would be non-existent in any confrontation with Russia
the US knows it cant win a war with Russia and that is the reason why it hadn't attack yet.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzyke: 12:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
moreee

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:57pm On Feb 15, 2019
Just30:
Blinkards was produce for theatre view

Theatre is not move production. Besides, theater was in existence in Nigeria since the 16th century way before the British came.

Now, answer my question.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzyke: 12:58pm On Feb 15, 2019
orl

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzyke: 12:59pm On Feb 15, 2019

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisooblog: 12:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
if so why haven't the russians put their ''useless piece of junk'' to test?

like we say here dem no born them well if they try am

Just30:
grin grin grin grin grin

the US have no Defence

what will they defend with ? THAAD?

THAAD is a useless piece of junk like the F35
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 12:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
forgiveness:

Theatre is not move production. Besides, theater was in existence in Nigeria since the 16th century way before the British came.

Now, answer my question.

dont mind them...theater is nothing special....stories at moon light stuff....

this moroons think the world started advancing when whites appeared in the world...

they are talkin bullshitt....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzyke: 1:00pm On Feb 15, 2019

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzyke: 1:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
oooo

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 1:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
tylann:

Go lie far ...maybe with kazikazi grin
Liar
Ministry of communication tower grin

The Koko of the matter is Kenya's defence is weak.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzyke: 1:03pm On Feb 15, 2019

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 1:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
dadark:

dont mind them...theater is nothing special....stories at moon light stuff....

this moroons think the world started advancing when whites appeared in the world...

they are talkin bullshitt....

Don't mind the guy. Theatre wey people dey take entertain themselves for here since God knows when, na em em wan take lie.

The guy they lie too much.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3437) (3438) (3439) (3440) (3441) (3442) (3443) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.