Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,869 members, 7,862,908 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:52 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6288956 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3471) (3472) (3473) (3474) (3475) (3476) (3477) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
tylann:

It was the first since independence in tz
Spare this great grand son of kinjekitile ngwale .

I have always wondered how a simple heart operation can bring all this excitement - as if heart operations are things to look forward to. Anyone who requires a heart operation in Kenya can get one.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
They lack brains but still make more revenues than the ones from TZ!
Kazikazi:
But how will they embarassed upgrade while they lack brains?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Here are Tanzanian brains at work
We are struggling to end ritual killings because of foreigner like Kenyans who are involved in this satanism. The day all Kenyans stop to come in Tz and getting involved,things will be easier to control
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2019
BlackSaints:
i know the thing pain you well well. grin

Game over for Ghana scammers cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWydZLtZJrM
so Ghanaians do rituals and scamming as well shocked shocked wonders they say will never end grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
Cheers mate grin That's it!
NairobiWalker:

The best way to hit kumamoto aka kazikazi hard is mention all his points before he does. grin grin grin

BRT
Oil Pipeline
Cashewnuts
You stole Mt. Kilimanjaro
We bought 4 planes
Heart operations
We feed you
Kibera
Turkana

At that point he has nothing else to add. grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlcoChina2018: 2:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
Deluded monkey grin grin grin Bokogerians are known all over the world as scammers and spammers grin the poverty capital of the world cheesy cheesy Nigeria is just a crazy asylum, filled with lunatics like you grin cheesy cheesy

BlackSaints:
i know the thing pain you well well. grin

Game over for Ghana scammers cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 2:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
Kazikazi:
We are struggling to end ritual killings because of foreigner like Kenyans who are involved in this satanism. The day all Kenyans stop to come in Tz and getting involved,things will be easier to control

Stop blaming your sorcery on other people.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2019
It's Kenyans fault now?
Kazikazi:
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 2:56pm On Feb 16, 2019
Dears Kenyans, study the following pics, and answer me...

1.What is the use of gumboots?

2.What are these Kenyans drinking?

3. How much does it cost to clothe these fellows?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlcoChina2018: 2:56pm On Feb 16, 2019
Fuckeduppedness grin you want to get into scamming and spamming battle and expect to win? grin don’t even go there. 419 is a Nigerian thing grin grin grin the whole world has graciously given you MUMUs the title of capital city of scamming grin grin just as you have the poverty capital grin
grin grin
You can’t organise simple elections grin what kind of people are these grin grin grin 200 million F00ls grin grin

SilentListener:
so Ghanaians do rituals and scamming as well shocked shocked wonders they say will never end grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:57pm On Feb 16, 2019
BlcoChina2018:

How can Ghana with a small population have unemployment rate of 11%? Do you realize how stvpid that sounds? How has the size of an economy got to do with unemployment rates? When they call you the Republic of F00ls, you guys don’t appreciate that is true.

Chai, I guess poverty that is spreading like fire in your MUMU country has affected your brain as well grin grin

How is that my business? I only showed you what your government said. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlackSaints: 2:59pm On Feb 16, 2019
BlcoChina2018:
Deluded monkey grin grin grin Bokogerians are known all over the world as scammers and spammers grin the poverty capital of the world cheesy cheesy Nigeria is just a crazy asylum, filled with lunatics like you grin cheesy cheesy

I know you are hurt grin grin

you will die today by my hands Ghana criminal cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EOsjkU1aWA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2019
Jonraid:
It's Kenyans fault now?

I pity him he blames everything on Kenyans
He is high on magufulinium

He is also about to blame poor quality cashew nuts on kenyans
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2019
NairobiWalker:

I have always wondered how a simple heart operation can bring all this excitement - as if heart operations are things to look forward to. Anyone who requires a heart operation in Kenya can get one.
Wonder no more! Your fellows in pokot, in western Kenya needs food and clothing.Stop worrying about Tz. Take your GDP and help them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlcoChina2018: 3:05pm On Feb 16, 2019
your stupidity is seriously nauseating! A few years ago, one government insitutution put out an announcement to recruit staff in Abuja. More than one million people turned up for the interview at the Abuja stadium resulting in a stampede in which many died. I know you don’t have sense, but most of the challenges you country faces today is the lack of jobs and opportunities for young people.

Instead of addressing this issue in a pragmatic manner, you are here talking like a f00l, as usual. grin Nigeria is heading for disaster but F00ls like you don’t want to accept grin grin angry the signs are very clear for all to see grin grin grin. Fuckeduppedness grin na me go drink panadol for your headache? grin grin grin grin

forgiveness:

How is that my business? I only showed you what your government said. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2019
Kazikazi:
Dears Kenyans, study the following pics, and answer me...

1.What is the use of gumboots?

2.What are these Kenyans drinking?

3. How much does it cost to clothe these fellows?

What about these Tanzanian kids surviving on dog shit? grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qnb72q9FG8E
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
Not worse than Killing albinos! The pastoralists remain ingrained in their culture, I'm not sure they would want suits or burgers. What we can help them is enabling them practice sustainable pastoralism!
Kazikazi:
Wonder no more! Your fellows in pokot, in western Kenya needs food and clothing.Stop worrying about Tz. Take your GDP and help them
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2019
BlcoChina2018:
Fuckeduppedness grin you want to get into scamming and spamming battle and expect to win? grin don’t even go there. 419 is a Nigerian thing grin grin grin the whole world has graciously given you MUMUs the title of capital city of scamming grin grin just as you have the poverty capital grin
grin grin
You can’t organise simple elections grin what kind of people are these grin grin grin 200 million F00ls grin grin

[get that fvck away from me,you bloody Ghana scammers and ritualist cool cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18QZQn3asUg

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2019
Kazikazi:

That is Uganda, stupid. Look at these ones here in Tanzania. grin grin grin grin

[img]https://sharuvembo.files./2008/06/poverty2.jpg[/img]
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2019
BlcoChina2018:
your stupidity is seriously nauseating! A few years ago, one government insitutution put out an announcement to recruit staff in Abuja. More than one million people turned up for the interview at the Abuja stadium resulting in a stampede in which many died. I know you don’t have sense, but most of the challenges you country faces today is the lack of jobs and opportunities for young people.

Instead of addressing this issue in a pragmatic manner, you are here talking like a f00l, as usual. grin Nigeria is heading for disaster but F00ls like you don’t want to accept grin grin angry the signs are very clear for all to see grin grin grin. Fuckeduppedness grin na me go drink panadol for your headache? grin grin grin grin

Attack your government who churn out the stats. Besides, no matter cry cry will change the fact on ground. Ntor! grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlcoChina2018: 3:14pm On Feb 16, 2019
Fuckeduppedness grin 91 million Shitnigerians are grappling with acute poverty and the figure is fast growing grin 60% of MUMUgerians are unemployed. You want to compare your 60% unemployment rate with Ghana’s 11%? grin grin grin life expectancy is a miserable 48 years grin grin can you imagine what will happen to your dustbin country if you are unable to produce oil? grin grin Let’s give a toast to the Sh1thole grin grin grin

BlackSaints:

I know you are hurt grin grin

you will die today by my hands Ghana criminal cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EOsjkU1aWA

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
You don't have to pick on the kids to prove him anything. Let him be !
NairobiWalker:

What about these Tanzanian kids surviving on dog shit? grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qnb72q9FG8E
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2019
Jonraid:
You don't have to pick on the kids to prove him anything. Let him be !

If I ask you to ignore his ass, you wouldn't. So let me deal with the idiot.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlcoChina2018: 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2019
Funny country, funny people grin grin grin ludicrously stvpid people grin I will continue to flog you like a rented mule grin grin

forgiveness:

Attack your government who churn out the stats. Besides, no matter cry cry will change the fact on ground. Ntor! grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Sit down and ask yourself why I have never responded to you since you started posting here. I found you stupid, childish and unworthy of any response.

Because the truth is to much for you? Meanwhile in bantu land...

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2019
Kazikazi:

Pokots are not found in western Kenya stupid
That is Uganda kumamoto
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:22pm On Feb 16, 2019
Don't we have Bantus in Nigeria? Anyone with knowledge of Nigeria's demographics?
AskiaHarem:

Because the truth is to much for you? Meanwhile in bantu land...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlackSaints: 3:23pm On Feb 16, 2019
SilentListener:
Yes they do,just follow their tv channel Ghana Tv on Youtube, and you go see what Crimes this monkeys commit cool

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
Jonraid:
Don't we have Bantus in Nigeria? Anyone with knowledge of Nigeria's demographics?

this harem is as stupid as kazikazi just leave him alone

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 3:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
tylann:

Pokots are not found in western Kenya stupid
That is Uganda kumamoto
You deny your fellows? The Kenyan gov didn't care, you are doing the same!

This is pokot

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:28pm On Feb 16, 2019
Someone should tell him that Bantus aren't only found in Kenya!
tylann:

this harem is as stupid as kazikazi just leave him alone
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 16, 2019
BlackSaints:
Yes they do,just follow their tv channel Ghana Tv on Youtube, and you go see what Crimes this monkeys they commit cool
on my way to Youtube now cool cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3471) (3472) (3473) (3474) (3475) (3476) (3477) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.