Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,881 members, 7,862,977 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:05 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6289127 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3472) (3473) (3474) (3475) (3476) (3477) (3478) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:30pm On Feb 16, 2019
Pokots are also in Uganda and are in Rift Valley province but not Western Kenya!
Kazikazi:
You deny your fellows? The Kenyan gov didn't care, you are doing the same!

This is pokot
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2019
Jonraid:
You don't have to pick on the kids to prove him anything. Let him be !
Your fellows are full of pride.While they are busy laughing at others,their fellow citizens are in worse state than ordinary Tanzanian. No Tz dude is using a gumboot as a glass! We didn't reach that low.

Tell them to bring their written GDP and help pokot fellows
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:33pm On Feb 16, 2019
Kazikazi:

This is pokot

Effects of substandard education
Pokot people are found in both Kenya and Uganda
I don't need a map to know that idiot
The picture you posted are pokots from uganda
Kenyan govt gives food aid to all citizens facing hunger
Magufuli denied food aid to tanzanians starving resulting them to eat dogshit idiot
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:35pm On Feb 16, 2019
Kazikazi:
Your fellows are full of pride.While they are busy laughing at others,their fellow citizens are in worse state than ordinary Tanzanian. No Tz dude is using a gumboot as a glass! We didn't reach that low.

No Kenyan is eating dogshit like tanzanians are doing
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:35pm On Feb 16, 2019
And yet your poverty levels are higher than Kenya's and you rank much higher in the Hunger index?

Kazikazi:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2019
Kazikazi:

No Kenyan is eating Dog poop either.
Tanzanians don't need gumboots. They eat direct from the sufuria. grin grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
Jonraid:
Pokots are also in Uganda and are in Rift Valley province but not Western Kenya!
Are you sturbon?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:38pm On Feb 16, 2019
It's hard telling where his pictures are from. We have nomadic tribes from many countries and the guy is using pictures dated as far as 2007 to prove a point!
NairobiWalker:

Tanzanians don't need gumboots. They eat direct from the sufuria. grin grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:38pm On Feb 16, 2019
Kazikazi:

This is pokot

Just don't bring us Uganda photos and claim they are Kenyan Mr. Kumamoto. I won't bother explaining to you how Kenyan regions are divided.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
Kazikazi:
Are you sturbon?

Idiot
Majimaji brain
West pokot is in rift valley not western kenya
Where did you school ?!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
You clearly don't know what Western Kenya is and what Rift Valley is. This are different regions!
Kazikazi:
Are you sturbon?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Just don't bring us Uganda photos and claim they are Kenyan Mr. Kumamoto. I won't bother explaining to you how Kenyan regions are divided.

Leo tutafinya hio makende yake pake ashutuke
Analeta picha za uganda hapa anafikiri sisi ni wajinga
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:43pm On Feb 16, 2019
Pictures may easily be from Northern Uganda,South Sudan or Southern Ethiopia. This regions are characterized by harsh climatic conditions. A journalist may use any photo as the thumbnail of his story!
NairobiWalker:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:44pm On Feb 16, 2019
Kazikazi:
Are you sturbon?

This is how poor you are Mr. Kumamoto.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:45pm On Feb 16, 2019
Jonraid:
It's hard telling where his pictures are from. We have nomadic tribes from many countries and the guy is using pictures dated as far as 2007 to prove a point!
He can't fool us he is busy singing hunger in kenya
While tanzania is more food insecure than kenya
Magufuli denied food aid to starving tanzanians
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 3:45pm On Feb 16, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Yes we have the poor in our country. But did you see any Tanzanian going in international media and laugh at other nationalities? We don't do that!

But you kiberans ( aka pokotians) are busy all over laughing at others.Just look how many are you in this thread! No one invited you here! No one called you here! You even dragged me to come. I don't like shaming anybody. But I end up doing for the sake of defending my country.

You Kenyans are just behaving like monkeys. You laugh at the tail of others while you have the longest tail.Hypocrites!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 3:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
NairobiWalker:

This is how poor you are Mr. Kumamoto.
But we don't use gumboots in this way! Your index is a lie!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
Kazikazi:
Yes we have the poor in our country. But did you see any Tanzanian going in international media and laugh at other nationalities? We don't do that!

But you kiberans ( aka pokotians) are busy all over laughing at others.Just look how many are you in this thread! No one invited you here! No one called you here! You even dragged me to come. I don't like shaming anybody. But I end up doing for the sake of defending my country.

You Kenyans are just behaving like monkeys. You laugh at the tail of others while you have the longest tail.Hypocrites!

grin grin grin Oooh really? Tell me about that - then tell me what you have been doing on this thread since you joined. grin grin grin grin

Being stupid isn't very bad, but thinking everyone is stupid like you is just sad. grin grin grin

Anyway what do we expect when these are the kind of schools you go to?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
He openly said no to aid to victims of drought!
tylann:

Effects of substandard education
Pokot people are found in both Kenya and Uganda
I don't need a map to know that idiot
The picture you posted are pokots from uganda
Kenyan govt gives food aid to all citizens facing hunger
Magufuli denied food aid to tanzanians starving resulting them to eat dogshit idiot
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlcoChina2018: 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
Breaking News! Nigeria has requested Ghana to take over organizing its elections due to the blatant show of shame by INEC. Stay tuned for more details....... grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
This are karamajong. Never seen such an attire in Kenya!
Kazikazi:
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 3:50pm On Feb 16, 2019
tylann:

No Kenyan is eating dogshit like tanzanians are doing
I listen the video,it don't say a word dogshit
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
Kazikazi:

I guess the dog poop that you eat, you serve it on golden cutlery. grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qnb72q9FG8E
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
The Pokot wear red attires. You don't have to post false information!
Kazikazi:
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:52pm On Feb 16, 2019
Kazikazi:

Stop running away from open truth my friend.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
I hope the violence doesn't escalate,heard that some are dead already!
BlcoChina2018:
Breaking News! Nigeria has requested Ghana to take over organizing its elections due to the blatant show of shame by INEC. Stay tuned for more details....... grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 3:58pm On Feb 16, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Stop running away from open truth my friend.

The truth is in that gumboot! What's in there

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:00pm On Feb 16, 2019
The English from a typical Tanzanian! You are trying too hard! We've been here and this is page 3000 plus, your theatrics won't take you anywhere!
Kazikazi:
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlcoChina2018: 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
Unfortunately, death is very cheap in Nigeria. 65 people were killed in Kaduna yesterday shocked more have died today, and unfortunately, even more will die tomorrow. So sad!

Jonraid:
I hope the violence doesn't escalate,heard that some are dead already!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 4:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
Pwapwapwapwa pwapwapwapwa pwapwapwapwa
Pokot pokot pokot pokot pokot pokot pokot pokot pokot pokot pokot

Pwaaaa Pwa Pwaaaa pwapwapwapwa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
There's no need of posting a 2007 photo of Ugandan Karamajongs. It only makes you stupid.
Kazikazi:
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:03pm On Feb 16, 2019
Kazikazi:

You're getting mad now. What has the map of Kenya got to do with the fact that you kill your kids for sorcery and let the remaining suffer to the extent of eating dog feaces?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3472) (3473) (3474) (3475) (3476) (3477) (3478) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.