Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3481) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6183690 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3478) (3479) (3480) (3481) (3482) (3483) (3484) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 8:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
LangatKipro:
What are the top three countries that you don't want to live in and why?

Lee Majors, I've been around the globe and worked around the globe.
Answered Sep 5, 2017
I wanted to include countries that I have worked in or visited so I could give an honest perspective as to why I would not live there. Unfortunately, there are one or two that cannot be ignored and going off accounts from people I know, I’ve included one of them.

I’m ignoring North Korea because that country speaks for itself as a haven of residential bliss.

Saudi Arabia:

Numero Uno on my list is Saudi. I lived in the Middle East for several years and did a lot of travelling around the Middle Eastern countries as part of my job.

BY FAR the worst of them that I have ever had the misfortune to find myself in is Saudi. Strict doesn’t get close to describing it and as a western Caucasian, you are watched like a hawk from the moment you land. Irrespective of their skyscrapers, the country is overwhelmingly backward both intellectually and progressively. If you are out and about and do not observe the call to prayer, you are threatened and/or beaten. Their human rights policies are non-existent and women are treated with something approaching abhorrence. They actively encourage the public to attend executions and lashings. The Mutaween are nothing short of radicalised religious police and will stop you at the drop of a hat for random searches (happened to me twice).

They support ISIS and the whole country operates about 600 years behind the rest of the western world. Having been there several times, I thank my lucky stars I didn’t have the misfortune to be born there and have to observe that Sharia crap.

Nigeria:

I have never worked here (though I had the chance to) but, a couple of my friends have and both of them said exactly the same thing:

Avoid Nigeria like the fucking plague.

It is one of the most corrupt and dangerous countries on the planet. One of my friends who designs and builds power stations in the 3rd world and remote countries said he would never go back, no matter how much money he was offered. He said Nigeria is the only country he has worked in where he had a 12-hour safety briefing in which amongst other things, one of the topics was how to avoid being killed by locals and militants. He was told in no uncertain terms that should he ever find himself outside of his camp or complex for whatever reason, he was not to stop under any circumstances – even if he ran someone over. He had to keep going. That’s bleeped up but, they said if he stopped he’d be killed. Despite the blossoming economy and multitude of corrupt millionaires, life is cheap in Nigeria!

That being said, you could probably attribute Nigeria’s level of danger to most African countries like Sudan, Somalia, Central African Republic and Congo etc.
which place in Nigeria was that
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 8:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
If you are not one of the bars at the top of this graph and Orange on this map you need to leave because you are irravelent and useless grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
tylann:

Wacha alete tuone itakuwa vile ya Ethiopia inakwama kla saa juu hakuna stima

Hawa wanajipiga maji nyuma. Tulia utajionea.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 8:10pm On Feb 16, 2019
Kazikazi:
What about the people who accepts that! I don't think Buhari is wrong. Blame the people.These are things which are happening all over Africa weather in the form of bread or something else! Have you seen how many Africans vote by tribal lines? If you blame Buhari,may be you have never seen the number of African who are dying during elections because of tribal conflicts.

That's why I say let Buhari feed the people,they will understand later on

Buhari is still wrong. We all know he don't mean to help the people. He just want to get the power that's all. If he gets in power again, he won't remember a single nation. He is no better

And if we talk about tribal conflicts in Africa, Ethiopia is kind of leading Africa on that. Nigerians aren't correct but them not being correct can't cancel out Buhari being insane.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlcoChina2018: 8:11pm On Feb 16, 2019
ONLY IN NIGERIA
The results of the postponed elections are out! grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 8:14pm On Feb 16, 2019
ednited:

Totaly. Karma pays slowly
see!!! that's the problem I have with Karma,it pays slowly.Why should I wait so long to see its work?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 8:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
JaceBlaze:
see!!! that's the problem I have with Karma,it pays slowly.Why should I wait so long to see its work?

grin so you prefer seeing bad guys with fantasy? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:19pm On Feb 16, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Walibweka sana na hoima pipeline SAA hii iko wapi
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
AskiaHarem:
If you are not one of the bars at the top of this graph and Orange on this map you need to leave because you are irravelent and useless grin

Very old statistics from 2013, FYI Kenya has almost doubled that figure it's now twice bigger than Libya's and thrice bigger than Sudan's... while Nigeria has contracted by half..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
BlcoChina2018:
ONLY IN NIGERIA
The results of the postponed elections are out! grin

grin
Buhari and his loaves of bread carry the day .

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 8:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Chesa, Tornado! grin

Is that EFF's version of the Swastika? all hail the black Hitler (Malema)

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2019
ednited:

Buhari is still wrong. We all know he don't mean to help the people. He just want to get the power that's all. If he gets in power again, he won't remember a single nation. He is no better

And if we talk about tribal conflicts in Africa, Ethiopia is kind of leading Africa on that. Nigerians aren't correct but them not being correct can't cancel out Buhari being insane.

I understand you. I don't think Ethiopia is the worse in terms of tribalism. There are others who are faaar worse.

Buhari shouldn't be blamed much.But the people are more wrong.And its not Nigeria alone,most of African nations are in the same issues.That is the reason why African nations are very poor.We fail to elect good leadership. We are being lied too easily.We are short sighted. We lack accountability.

We love mediocrity. A little success here and there, an African will praise a leader to the point falling down to worship.

Go to these African nations, if you won't smell poverty before you get out of a plane
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:38pm On Feb 16, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Na nyie msubiri kupewa mikate! Pigeni kelele eti mna GDP kubwa,ukija mda wa uchaguzi mtapewa unga na mkate.Mnafikiri GDP ya kwenye paper inasaidia?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 8:38pm On Feb 16, 2019
XhosaNostra:

To a certain degree, yes.
I know,still remember the piece when you wrote about a family member who recently got a visit from Karma,how old is she?...if you don't mind me asking of course.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 8:43pm On Feb 16, 2019
Kazikazi:
I understand you. I don't think Ethiopia is the worse in terms of tribalism. There are others who are faaar worse.

Buhari shouldn't be blamed much.But the people are more wrong.And its not Nigeria alone,most of African nations are in the same issues.That is the reason why African nations are very poor.We fail to elect good leadership. We are being lied too easily.We are short sighted. We lack accountability.

We love mediocrity. A little success here and there, an African will praise a leader to the point falling down to worship.

Go to these African nations, if you won't smell poverty before you get out of a plane

Do you really know Ethiopia? I am even embarrassed to talk about it. Our tribe is written on our ID card for Christ sake. Our tribe

let's leave it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:43pm On Feb 16, 2019
Kazikazi:
Na nyie msubiri kupewa mikate! Pigeni kelele eti mna GDP kubwa,ukija mda wa uchaguzi mtapewa unga na mkate.Mnafikiri GDP ya kwenye paper inasaidia?

Shoga ww
Ushawahi ona kenya wakipewa mikate
Hzo ni siasa za CCM za kuwapatia mikate
GDP ni kubwa kuwaliko utalia sana
Tuna maisha mazuri kuwaliko
Utapata tabu sana
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 8:44pm On Feb 16, 2019
ednited:

. Our tribe is written on our ID card for Christ sake. Our tribe

shocked shocked
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 8:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
Behold the Future! shocked

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 8:59pm On Feb 16, 2019
ednited:

You will not stop making day. grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 9:09pm On Feb 16, 2019
AskiaHarem:
Behold the Future! shocked

That was if you grow at over 6% annually, what's your pace of GDP growth currently?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 9:10pm On Feb 16, 2019
Kazikazi:

Hekaya za abunuwasi
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
ednited:

Do you really know Ethiopia? I am even embarrassed to talk about it. Our tribe is written on our ID card for Christ sake. Our tribe

let's leave it
I get you. I won't trouble you with those bad news any longer. Have peace

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
Kur17:

Hekaya za abunuwasi
Unajua hekaya za abunuwasi?

Kuanzia Leo ujue abunuas ni mkenya

Kinjeketile ni mtanzania alienda Kenya akaanzisha maumau

Sawa eeh?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:17pm On Feb 16, 2019
tylann:

Shoga ww
Ushawahi ona kenya wakipewa mikate
Hzo ni siasa za CCM za kuwapatia mikate
GDP ni kubwa kuwaliko utalia sana
Tuna maisha mazuri kuwaliko
Utapata tabu sana
pumbavu

Hebu Kojoa kalale huko
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:18pm On Feb 16, 2019
Kazikazi:
pumbavu

Hebu Kojoa kalale huko

Ugua pole matako ww grin.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:22pm On Feb 16, 2019
Kazikazi:

Sawa eeh?

Kinjeketile alikuwa mpumbavu kama ww .
Haikosi mnatoka ukoo moja
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:23pm On Feb 16, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 9:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
Kazikazi:

Sawa eeh?

Nenda kawaambie mizimu wa kwako...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
Kur17:

Nenda kawaambie mizimu wa kwako...

Huyo kijana akili zake yaani zimeganda kwelikweli
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Is that EFF's version of the Swastika? all hail the black Hitler (Malema)

Lol!

Is it true that he said he's the black Jesus? His narcissism is getting out of hand lately. I watched the video where one of his henchmen slapped that white cop. Malema was just pushing people out of the way like he's a sheikh or something.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:30pm On Feb 16, 2019
JaceBlaze:
I know,still remember the piece when you wrote about a family member who recently got a visit from Karma,how old is she?...if you don't mind me asking of course.

My sister or my niece? My sister is 15 years my senior.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3478) (3479) (3480) (3481) (3482) (3483) (3484) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.