Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,744 members, 7,840,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6253434 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3504) (3505) (3506) (3507) (3508) (3509) (3510) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 4:48am On Feb 18, 2019
TayserMahri:

In swahili we laugh like Ha He Hi Ho Hu.
We dont laugh like goats grin

Ha He Hi Ho Hu. Thanks grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:48am On Feb 18, 2019
tylann:

She definetly needs that grin

grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:49am On Feb 18, 2019
TayserMahri:

grin

grin and she will get it of course
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 4:50am On Feb 18, 2019
tylann:

Just back off woman
We will continue posting the pics as Nigerians and kazikazi have been doing

Keep doing that. I appreciate your contributions to become a hero. What a role model! I hope kids grew up and be like you grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:55am On Feb 18, 2019
Kazikazi:
Prove to me there is cannibalism in Tz!

About ritual killings..
That is a demon we are fighting. We arrested some foreigners who are involved in that heatless thing.Some Kenyans were arrested.some are in prison.That shows it isn't a Tz affair! In Malawi too there is same problem.

So tell your fellow Kenyans not to support and getting involved in that shity.

The question you should be asking yourself is why the ritual killers settle for your country. Other countries in Africa have an abundant supply of Albinos too. So why do the killings concentrate on one country that is now sounding like a broken record on ritual killings and off the mill homosexuality?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:57am On Feb 18, 2019
ednited:

Ha He Hi Ho Hu. Thanks grin

You woke up too early. Did I wake you up?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:57am On Feb 18, 2019
ednited:

Keep doing that. I appreciate your contributions to become a hero. What a role model! I hope kids grew up and be like you grin

Good hypocrite aka mother Teresa
I hope kids grew up and be a hypocrite like you
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:57am On Feb 18, 2019
tylann:

grin and she will get it of course

yako grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 5:00am On Feb 18, 2019
tylann:
mother Teresa I hope kids grew up and be like you
I hope too grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:01am On Feb 18, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Then don't open your mouths to us.

grin grin

We will close them too
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 5:02am On Feb 18, 2019
TayserMahri:

You woke up too early. Did I wake you up?

No, sleeping isn't my thing grin

If you are eager to solve all this stuff, tag me to any nation who have been posting starved kids. Not Kenyans tho. . .just tag me and let me blame myself.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:04am On Feb 18, 2019
TayserMahri:

yako grin

Hapana

Yako grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:05am On Feb 18, 2019
ednited:

I hope too grin

A hypocrite that is what you are grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 5:08am On Feb 18, 2019
tylann:

A hypocrite that is what you are grin

I don't think you have counted ABCD as you have counted the word 'hypocrisy'. I tried to keep the madness with me when your NairobiWalker was posting pictures like that. I wanted to leave it but he was crossing the line called respect. He drove me to mention all that
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:12am On Feb 18, 2019
ednited:

I don't think you have counted ABCD as you have counted the word 'hypocrisy'. I tried to keep the madness with me when your NairobiWalker was posting pictures like that. I wanted to leave it but he was crossing the line called respect. He drove me to mention all that

Would you explain how exactly I disrespected you?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:13am On Feb 18, 2019
ednited:

The thing is kazikazi and Nigerians have been doing that all along you never raised any objections
But when nairobiwalker does the same you erupt

How are we supposed to take that undecided
Just pick a side don't be a Luke warm
This is social media nobody gives a fck
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:13am On Feb 18, 2019
Kazikazi:
The day you will touch Kilimanjaro, that will be the end of the word Kenya.We will wipe out everything

You cant even wipe out simple ritual killings from your country. How would you wipe out a country that controls your economy? Kenyans should invest in the education sector of Tanzania to get rid of your sort of moronic first grade thinking.

If you ever read swahili story books, you know that Zebras got their stripes from a certain animal that painted them. Im not sure what inspired the design but the story was wrong. The proper version is that Zebras got their stripes after they arrived on the Kenyan side of Mt Kilimanjaro from where the painter copied the snow patterns from the mountain.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:16am On Feb 18, 2019
TayserMahri:

You cant even wipe out simple ritual killings from your country. How would you wipe out a country that controls your economy? Kenyans should invest in the education sector of Tanzania to get rid of your sort of moronic first grade thinking.

If you ever read swahili story books, you know that Zebras got their stripes from a certain animal that painted them. Im not sure what inspired the design but the story was wrong. The proper version is that Zebras got their stripes after they arrived on the Kenyan side of Mt Kilimanjaro where the painter copied the snow from the mountain.

grin hyo story ya zebra nayo
How many children has kazikazi sacrificed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 5:18am On Feb 18, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Would you explain how exactly I disrespected you?

Lay ednited, seriously? Remember?

As much as possible, I dont try to talk about people like that. I don't use any F word and stuffs like that and I get easily annoyed when people use words like this. I thought we respect eachother. I thought we understood eachother. Maybe you wrote that to dissapoint him but never would I expect this word from you I swear! Then your friends haven't stoped you because you are same nations and that is all it count.

If someone tried to say things like this so disrespectful to anyone of you, (PERSONALLY), I would stop them. But you didn't do the same thing. You are not where I expected you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:19am On Feb 18, 2019
ednited:

No, sleeping isn't my thing grin

If you are eager to solve all this stuff, tag me to any nation who have been posting starved kids. Not Kenyans tho. . .just tag me and let me blame myself.

Nigerians used to post them in pages 1000s, before we got them by the balls. Its all foolishness, really! There's no justification for mocking the downtrodden just to score cheap points. The issue, Ednited, is that Kenyans were and have been fighting conventional warfare with these uncultured, bloodthirsty Africans, all this time, but they have been using guerrilla tactics. Its like fighting terrorists. So we have had to adapt quite late. Now we are doing it even better than them and you are complaining! Kenyans generally arent the type to go dirty on someone due to our proper upbringing, unless, ofcourse, they bring it on.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:21am On Feb 18, 2019
tylann:

Hapana

Yako grin

sawa grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 5:23am On Feb 18, 2019
The Kenyan school system grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:23am On Feb 18, 2019
TayserMahri:

sawa grin

Anakutegea kwa border .
Ama ww utakuwa priest a strip mbele yako grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:24am On Feb 18, 2019
tylann:

grin hyo story ya zebra nayo
How many children has kazikazi sacrificed

All his children
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 5:25am On Feb 18, 2019
TayserMahri:

Nigerians used to post them in pages 1000s, before we got them by the balls. Its all foolishness, really! There's no justification for mocking the downtrodden just to score cheap points. The issue, Ednited, is that Kenyans were and have been fighting conventional warfare with these uncultured, bloodthirsty Africans, all this time, but they have been using guerrilla tactics. Its like fighting terrorism. So we have had to adapt quite late. Now we are doing it even better and you are complaining. Kenyans generally arent the type to go dirty on someone due to our proper upbringing, unless, ofcourse, they bring it on.

That is not how I view all Kenyans.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:26am On Feb 18, 2019
tylann:

Anakutegea kwa border .
Ama ww utakuwa priest a strip mbele yako grin

priest ni sawa grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:26am On Feb 18, 2019
ednited:

Lay ednited, seriously? Remember?

As much as possible, I dont try to talk about people like that. I don't use any F word and stuffs like that and I get easily annoyed when people use words like this. I thought we respect eachother. I thought we understood eachother. Maybe you wrote that to dissapoint him but never would I expect this word from you I swear! Then your friends haven't stoped you because you are same nations and that is all it count.

If someone tried to say things like this so disrespectful to anyone of you, (PERSONALLY), I would stop them. But you didn't do the same thing. You are not where I expected you.

Ooh, that? grin

Sorry then if it hurt. I was addressing him though and for real kazikazi is a clown with those ambitions lol. He gets mad when anyone else has an engagement with you, he claims you're his (wife) and has said here a couple of times that he's planning a wedding with you - maybe you're not aware because many times he posts in Swahili. grin

We see him as a sexually starved pervert who gets excited over the slightest attention from a woman - even if it's a mere internet profile. We've seen him go completely bonkers over it. I wish cocomilian - the gorgeous Kenyan lady who once posted her pic was here. I would love to see him split between licking her ass and foraging the internet for negative images and news about her country. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:26am On Feb 18, 2019
ednited:

That is not how I view all Kenyans.

Thats why I used the term generally cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 5:28am On Feb 18, 2019
chrisagyei:
Seriously Africa needs to be serious once in their lives.How can you call this a whole national border of the largest country in Africa.No wonder Militants keep crossing like their own property.How can you control in flock of insurgencies or illegal stuffs
Okay that border is so funny.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:29am On Feb 18, 2019
AskiaHarem:
The Kenyan school system grin

Ednited, didn't you say Nigerians don't post them? Here's one and you're proudly tagged. He's been doing it since joined - I'm surprised you haven't noticed. Play Mother Teresa.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:31am On Feb 18, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Ednited, didn't you say Nigerians don't post them? Here's one and you're proudly tagged. He's been doing it since joined - I'm surprised you haven't noticed. Play Mother Teresa.

Lets wait n see
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 5:31am On Feb 18, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Ooh, that? grin

Sorry then if it hurt. I was addressing him though and for real kazikazi is a clown with those ambitions lol. He gets mad when anyone else has an engagement with you, he claims you're his (wife) and has said here a couple of times that he's planning a wedding with you - maybe you're not aware because many times he posts in Swahili. grin

We see him as a sexually starved pervert who gets excited over the slightest attention from a woman - even if it's a mere internet profile. We've seen him go completely bonkers over it. I wish cocomilian - the gorgeous Kenyan lady who once posted her pic was here. I would love to see him split between licking her ass and foraging the internet for negative images and news about her country. grin grin

Or maybe you said that thinking I wouldn't get annoyed. Let me make my myself clear, I hate using words like this to people and I also hate it when they use it on me. grin

I hope cocomillan won't be dissapointed beacuse you are doing the same thing at her.

PEACE grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3504) (3505) (3506) (3507) (3508) (3509) (3510) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.