Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,518 members, 7,861,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:16 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3504) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6284531 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3501) (3502) (3503) (3504) (3505) (3506) (3507) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
vaxx1:
Ode, i keep repeating it. , your foolishness is in top ladder. Do you know Nigeria literarilly became a banana republic during tbe civil war? the economy and state of affairs went into a temporal death.

You are just improving everyday with lies. Nigeria, banana country during civil war? shocked shocked chaiiiiiii!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
ednited:

PEACE man grin

Look at you even. Talking about hypocrisy? Where we're you when your own nations use inappropriate words? You aren't even fit to talk about it. Rather than being ashamed of posting pictures like that, you kept checking if Kazikazi was on that statement.

The reason why you are winning here is because your brain is telling ya what you were doing isn't right.

Go and run to your brothers rather than asking what you are doing. Fell in the ditches together because you like it. grin
Forget about these kenyans. Don't take them serious. You can see how stupid they're! They lack understanding angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
forgiveness:

You are just improving everyday with lies. Nigeria, banana country during civil war? shocked shocked chaiiiiiii!
I don tire I swear grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 11:13pm On Feb 17, 2019
jaycent:
Forget about these kenyans. Don't take them serious. You can see how stupid they're! They lack understanding angry

I could have let go or even apologize if I was wrong. I don't mind apologizing but they disrespected me and I have no tolerance to treat people way more than I could. I have to remind some of them that there is a line.

You see them agreeing in everything without considering how they are treating people and they come and talk about my hypocrisy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Our greatest achievement would be that we evolved long before you grin

For instance..

Nothing of note. Let us see South Africans sophistication before oyinbo came. Nude pictures are not allowed. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:15pm On Feb 17, 2019
jaycent:
I don tire I swear grin

Me don tire for the guy. I give up. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:18pm On Feb 17, 2019
BlcoChina2018:

Look at this ediot oooh grin grin grin Ghanaians are angry that Nigerians have filled up their jails and you are asking me when I will come for Nana? When are you coming for the 59,009 Nigerians in Ghanaian jails? grin grin grin grin you are interested in one Ghanaian, but not interested in thousands of nigerian crooks in Ghanaian jails? grin Fuckeduppedness grin you get sense so? grin grin grin receive sense! cheesy

Is that how you want deny ya brother? It's not good yo. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
ednited:

I could have let go or even apologize if I was wrong. I don't mind apologizing but they disrespected me and I have no tolerance to treat people way more than I could. I have to remind some of them that there is a line.

You see them agreeing in everything without considering how they are treating people and they come and talk about my hypocrisy.
That's how they acted towards Jenny. They don't know how to treat people very well. You tried to make them understand but they rather pour thier anger on you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 11:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
forgiveness:

loll. let me stop here...... Na ignorant you be
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
forgiveness:

Is that how you want deny ya brother? It's not good yo. grin
Abeg leave that mumu jare grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:22pm On Feb 17, 2019
jaycent:
Abeg leave that mumu jare grin grin

Tey tey. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
forgiveness:

Nothing of note. Let us see South Africans sophistication before oyinbo came. Nude pictures are not allowed. grin
Lol bro abeg free this South Africans. They have no problem here. Our problem is Kenya particularly grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:25pm On Feb 17, 2019
forgiveness:

Tey tey. grin
LWKMD grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 11:25pm On Feb 17, 2019
jaycent:
That's how they acted towards Jenny. They don't know how to treat people very well. You tried to make them understand but they rather pour thier anger on you.

I am just tired of it. This is me right now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 11:27pm On Feb 17, 2019
jaycent:
That's how they acted towards Jenny.

Who is Jenny tho?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:28pm On Feb 17, 2019
jaycent:
Lol bro abeg free this South Africans. They have no problem here. Our problem is Kenya particularly grin

They are too proud. Let me deflate their ego small. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
ednited:

Who is Jenny tho?
That Nigerian lady that always talk about fashion
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
forgiveness:

Hahahaha grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 11:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
jaycent:
That Nigerian lady that always talk about fashion

I don't know her. Okay
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:31pm On Feb 17, 2019
forgiveness:

We're more sophisticated than you that's all that matters. We didn't need a white man to tell us not to eat crap. In your country they came & left, but you're still as backward as ever. It's no wonder they left you beasts alone. You're the last surviving link to Neanderthals. Irredeemably primitive.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:31pm On Feb 17, 2019
ednited:

I am just tired of it. This is me right now
Lol we're also tired too. But it seems they have no place to go again grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
ednited:

I don't know her. Okay
You know her very well. You guys always talk about fashion and some kind culture issues like that.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:35pm On Feb 17, 2019
forgiveness:

Hilarious! You're in no position to deflate anyone's ego. You're lower than a cockroach to us.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
XhosaNostra:

We're more sophisticated than you that's all that matters. We didn't need a white man to tell us not to eat crap. In your country they came & left, but you're still as backward as ever. It's no wonder they left you beasts alone. You're the last surviving link to Neanderthals. Irredeemably primitive.

All I see is food sophistication. You mean not eating crap is what makes South Africans sophisticated. grin

Hmm! I have learnt food sophistication today. Only in South Africa. grin

Is that all you got? No significant achievements before oyinbo came except food sophistication? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Hilarious! You're in no position to deflate anyone's ego. You're lower than a cockroach to us.

Low? South Africans don't have anything significant to show they are superior than any human being in Africa. Without oyinbo you would have been worst than Zimbabwe or Swaziland. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
forgiveness:

All I see is food sophistication. You mean not eating crap is what makes South Africans sophisticated. grin

Hmm! I have learnt food sophistication today. Only in South Africa. grin

Is that all you got? No significant achievements before came except food sophistication? grin

What can I possibly discuss with you about sophistication when you still live like it's the dark ages
(literally & figuratively)? grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IronGalaxy: 11:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
XhosaNostra:

We built places like uShaka Marine without whites. Hmmm...I wonder how we managed to come up with that idea on our own undecided
they can't wipe their ars.es without oyinbo's help these ones grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
XhosaNostra:

What can I possibly discuss with you about sophistication when you still live like it's the dark ages
(literally & figuratively)? grin

I have told you not to front with what oyinbo man did for you. Be proud enough to tell us what significant achievements South Africans attained before oyinbo man. That's all. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
forgiveness:

Low? South Africans don't have anything significant to show they are superior than any human being in Africa. Without oyinbo you would have been worst than Zimbabwe or Swaziland. grin

Yes, low. Your opinion is irrelevant.

Yes, the greatest thing to ever happen to South Africa was the arrival of the white man. Thank God for that because we will never know how it feels to live like the countries you mentioned, including your own. Lucky us! It's nice being born into privilege grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlackSaints: 11:49pm On Feb 17, 2019
forgiveness:

grin grin Those Zulu boys can't seem's to do anything right even their Mtn is owned my the white man very foolish set of people lol grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:49pm On Feb 17, 2019
forgiveness:

I have told you not to front with what oyinbo man did for you. Be proud enough to tell us what significant achievements South Africans attained before oyinbo man. That's all. grin

Can't help it. I was born into it while it's still a pipedream to the likes of you.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
BlackSaints:
grin grin Those Zulu boys can't seem's to do anything right even their Mtn is owned my the white man very foolish set of people lol grin grin
You mean the south africans grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3501) (3502) (3503) (3504) (3505) (3506) (3507) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.