Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6183389 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3513) (3514) (3515) (3516) (3517) (3518) (3519) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
Jonraid:
Got a bit of glimpse of how everything was like in apartheid South Africa through Trevor Noah's interview with Oprah! It was insightful!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE8d8VkDcHE?t=13

LMFAO. A lot of South Africans on social media have actually attacked Trevor about the things he said in his book. Basically he exaggerated some parts or straight out told fibs, to make a good read I guess. There's no way he used a hole in the ground as a toilet while living in Soweto. I've seen the house where he grew up. His granny's house. It's a typical home like the rest. All the toilets in the townships could flush. Yes, some were outside but they still flushed. The homes were built with toilets & showers (only cold water out of both taps). Another thing I find interesting & hard to believe is the story he told about his experience at a public school. Trevor & myself are about the same age. Some time in the late 90s I also attended a multiracial school- Crewe Primary School. All the races were in one class, not separated. The claims that he was put in a "superior" class because of his grades, I think he's just grandstanding lol. I love him to bits, but some of the things he said are not true. He lied.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 18, 2019
we nigerians have lost the trade. All we do now is attack kenya , attack ghanaians, attack south africans even to attack ethiopians. It shows that nigeria is losing the trade badly
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 18, 2019
sufferNsmiling:
we nigerians have lost the trade. All we do now is attack kenya , attack ghanaians, attack south africans even to attack ethiopians. It shows that nigeria is losing the trade badly
You are The most stupid person on this thread

No difference between you and Buhari.

Lifeless motherfvcker.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 1:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
I'll guess I'll be a neutral to this! Best believe that his version will be known to many now because he is a celeb and his book is selling like crazy!
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. A lot of South Africans on social media have actually attacked Trevor about the things he said in his book. Basically he exaggerated some parts or straight out told fibs, to make a good read I guess. There's no way he used a hole in the ground as a toilet while living in Soweto. I've seen the house where he grew up. His granny's house. It's a typical home like the rest. All the toilets in the townships could flush. Yes, some were outside but they still flushed. The homes were built with toilets & showers (only cold water out of both taps). Another thing I find interesting & hard to believe is the story he told about his experience at a public school. Trevor & myself are about the same age. Some time in the late 90s I also attended a multiracial school- Crewe Primary School. All the races were in one class, not separated. The claims that he was put in a "superior" class because of his grades, I think he's just grandstanding lol. I love him to bits, but some of the things he said are not true. He lied.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
ThatIjawBoy:

My brothers? God forbid *spit* we don't do manatee.

Now carry your Hiv AIDS Hippopotamus smelling cunt self out of my mention.

Yes, your brothers. Deal with it! Just a few hours ago one of your compatriots said when I told him I don't have a Nigerian boyfriend, he told me the internet disagrees. So which is it? We're either dating Nigerians or we're not. Choose one lie to peddle at a time.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:18pm On Feb 18, 2019
forgiveness:

These laws that segregated and prohibited South Africans in all forms where enshrined in your constitution. This is an established fact not opinions. grin

And who disputed that? The one thing I disagreed with you on is where you claimed we used separate public facilities.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:21pm On Feb 18, 2019
Jonraid:
I'll guess I'll be a neutral to this! Best believe that his version will be known to many now because he is a celeb and his book is selling like crazy!

Shrugs. Whatever makes him more money.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:22pm On Feb 18, 2019
ThatIjawBoy:
It's impossible for an Ijaw man to date south African whales. ijaws men don't date hippopotamus. now carry your HIV AIDS self out of my Mention.

And that's absolutely wonderful news!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 18, 2019
TayserMahri:

boss, don try to piss me off. What am I proving? Im simply having a different opinion from you and suddenly am the one 'proving'.? you know I can always dismantle your dental formula if you continue arguing stupid.
calm down msee..its no biggy...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 18, 2019
sufferNsmiling:
we nigerians have lost the trade. All we do now is attack kenya , attack ghanaians, attack south Africans even to attack Ethiopians. It shows that Nigeria is losing the trade badly
We are going to attack anybody who comes here and type nonsense about Nigeria. in fact we will attack the whole continent if they come here and type nonsense. cool

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
Money? I guess a Xhosa girl would love that and pretty much everybody else!
XhosaNostra:

Shrugs. Whatever makes him more money.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2019
please everybody watch this

there is nothing again to steal in nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsMuQLulRqk
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
TayserMahri:

mtis should learn to handle arguments. did you notice what he did? I asked him a simple question but the right answer to it isnt in his favor so what he did he starts saying old men from my village are dead.

i was just suggesting for a guy who dont believe God shouldnt concentrate on posts about God..If one is a straight guy he/she shoundnt concentrate on homosexual stuff..ya get me now
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
ThatIjawBoy:
It's impossible for an Ijaw man to date south African whales. ijaws men don't date hippopotamus. now carry your HIV AIDS self out of my Mention.
grin grin she knows nothing about ijaw people.lol grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 18, 2019
Kur17:

grin
that is not what i said unless swa yangu is soo bad

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 18, 2019
ThatIjawBoy:
We are gonna to attack anybody who comes here and type nonsense about Nigeria. in fact we will attack the whole continent if they come here and type nonsense. cool

Instead of You are taking the whole world why don't you try building your country and stop voting for criminals that is my nigerian dream
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 1:33pm On Feb 18, 2019
Nigerians! grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
XhosaNostra:

You're aware that we used the same facilities, right?
There is no difference their
I thought the white facilities were top notch
And the black facilities were horrible

There is no difference according to the pics
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:39pm On Feb 18, 2019
Jonraid:
Money? I guess a Xhosa girl would love that and pretty much everybody else!

Well, he's half-Xhosa after all grin I'm sure his black side (his mother) doesn't mind that he told a few white lies for the green lol.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
Jonraid:
I don't know of the official launch but it shouldn't go past April,the first face at Ngara I heard that the contractor is on site!

The http://bomayangu.go.ke/ portal is already up and running! It's only a matter of time I guess!

I have seen the portal but is it right to book for houses which have not being built
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hirad: 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
TayserMahri:

Both parties should wait for the Hague decision. I highly doubt our govt would spew such heavy false claims without at least some evidence on an intel level. Its possible your govt is doing it to out muscle Kenya by awarding the contract to a foreign firm.

Not true. In fact it’s Kenya that awarded Chinese and Norwegian companies exploration contracts in the disputed waters. That’s what led to Somalia seeking an audience at the ECJ. It’s all online.

All the documents about Somalia’s meeting with the investors was published and a map of all the blocks put up for bidding.

Somalia has already stated that we’ll wait for the ECJ’s decision and don’t wish to sever the already fragile relationship with have with our neighbour. It makes no sense to make enemies at this point in time for us.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 1:42pm On Feb 18, 2019
I guess everything doesn't fall off from the sky at once.Let's wait for it to be launched!
tylann:

I have seen the portal but is it right to book for houses which have not being built
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:43pm On Feb 18, 2019
tylann:

There is no difference their
I thought the white facilities were top notch
And the black facilities were horrible

There is no difference according to the pics

It was basically the same things as far as public facilities went. But they did get the best of everything else. Better schools, homes etc.
Things worked better under Apartheid though, I'll give them that. People actually did what they were paid to do, unlike now.

At the bus stop.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2019
Many would of done the same as Trevor! Facts!
XhosaNostra:

Well, he's half-Xhosa after all grin I'm his black side (his mother) doesn't mind that he told a few white lies for the green lol.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
Jonraid:
Many would of done the same as Trevor! Facts!

True. It makes for a good story. He even has a movie in the making based on his book. So it's working out for him despite the outrage.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 1:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
Jonraid:
Nigerians! grin
Kenyans grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 1:57pm On Feb 18, 2019
And I heard that Lupita is in it as Trevor's mom!

Some of your countrymen and women wanted a homegrown actor but the fact is that Lupita will help in hyping the movie-she's a more sellable brand!
XhosaNostra:

True. It makes for a good story. He even has a movie in the making based on his book. So it's working out for him despite the outrage.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 1:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
Forget about the 'non-carcinogenic wheelbarrows' that costed that county government 1000 dollars plus for each piece!

Nigerians readying themselves to be slaves is just hella absurd!
Ibrahimanis:

Kenyans grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 2:03pm On Feb 18, 2019
ThatIjawBoy:

if you want to date women, date women with class, like latinas Jamaicans Brazilians or go for white women.not those dirty hippopotamus south African women, that smells down there *pukes
What class do Latina women have?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
Jonraid:
And I heard that Lupita is in it as Trevor's mom!

Some of your countrymen and women wanted a homegrown actor but the fact is that Lupita will help in hyping the movie-she's a more sellable brand!

I love her so I don't mind that.

Well, I think people are tired of having Hollywood actresses & actors tell our stories. Jennifer Hudson played Winnie Mandela in one movie. It was such a wrong fit imo. Plus it's also insulting when these actors don't put it the effort to get certain things right eg. accents & pronunciations. Leonardo DiCaprio did a fantastic Afrikaans accent job in one movie. Now if all could do what he did to get the tiny details right, I don't think many people would care either way. Most just do a half-assed job, that's what's annoying.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2019
I could personally tell that Forest Whitaker as Zuri in Black Panther struggled with the Xhosa accent! His acting was good but as for the accent he was forcing it.
XhosaNostra:

I love her so I don't mind that.

Well, I think people are tired of having Hollywood actresses & actors tell our stories. Jennifer Hudson played Winnie Mandela in one movie. It was such a wrong fit imo. Plus it's also insulting when these actors don't put it the effort to get certain things right eg. accents & pronunciations. Leonardo DiCaprio did a fantastic Afrikaans accent job in one movie. Now if all they could do what he did to get the tiny details right, I don't think many people would care either way. Most just do a half-assed job, that's what's annoying.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3513) (3514) (3515) (3516) (3517) (3518) (3519) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.