Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,531 members, 7,837,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3518) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6246111 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3515) (3516) (3517) (3518) (3519) (3520) (3521) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
Jonraid:
You have officially been stripped off your black claims! You can now apply to be a white! grin
We claim wakanda forever..its location now in Kenya officially.....to be honest it was still located in Kenya grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
stanliwise:
what does ta-da! mean in english?

You said you were surprised, so I gave you a fanfare to go with your statement.

"Tada" is just another expression for "Surprise!".
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 3:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
[b]Lekki phase 1

The beauty of the Island of Lagos

Lagos Old CBD Marina

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

WT dang... grin grin

"Wakanda forever"...not for me.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 18, 2019
Jonraid:
Maybe you are just not into movies that much!The streets were buzzing about this film.Pity the thought of you not feeling that! grin

Or maybe superhero movies aren't your type?

Marvel vs DC .who wins grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 18, 2019
XhosaNostra:

No I love movies, but anything that's talked about too much is an instant turn off for me. I can't even use an iPhone for that reason. I had one sitting here for months, collecting dust. It was a gift, not something I bought for myself. In the end, my guy had to give it away to one of his relatives. He also doesn't like such things. We don't even make a big deal on Valentine's day. I gave him nothing & he gave me nothing grin
nothing at all ! . for sure .. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by stanliwise(m): 3:08pm On Feb 18, 2019
XhosaNostra:

You said you were surprised, so I gave you a fanfare to go with your statement.

"Tada" is just another expression for "Surprise!".
so you mean you're xenophobic?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:08pm On Feb 18, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

nothing at all ! . for sure .. grin grin

Not even that tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:09pm On Feb 18, 2019
stanliwise:
so mean you're xenophobic?

Is that what you think I am?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 3:09pm On Feb 18, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

now ya back to ths after Nairobiwalker squashed your nuts... grin grin
What's wrong with him? He asks me about soil structures! What am I gonna do with a soil? And he asked me my personal life! Is he sent by someone?
I am a big business man!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 18, 2019
XhosaNostra:

"Wakanda forever"...not for me.
You should be fed on yams till you watch ths movie grin grin ..Am black an truth be told the hype didnt help much on some folks..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:10pm On Feb 18, 2019
You may think that Iphones are the best thing to have come since sliced bread.Samsung for me all day long.Majority of Iphone users feel like they are the sh*t! I love android and it's functionality,I appreciate apple for what they are doing but the constant over hyping of Iphones makes me develop more affinity to my android! grin
XhosaNostra:

No I love movies, but anything that's talked about too much is an instant turn off for me. I can't even use an iPhone for that reason . I had one sitting here for months, collecting dust. It was a gift, not something I bought for myself. In the end, my guy had to give it away to one of his relatives. He also doesn't like such things. We don't even make a big deal on Valentine's day. I gave him nothing & he gave me nothing grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 18, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Not even that tongue
liar liar liar pants on fire .. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:11pm On Feb 18, 2019
Kazikazi:
What's wrong with him? He asks me about soil structures! What am I gonna do with a soil? And he asked me my personal life! Is he sent by someone?
I am a big business man!

A big business man in albino body parts
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:11pm On Feb 18, 2019
Liked Aquaman movie but DC is dogshite when compared to Marvel.Sorry for DC fans,it's just the truth!
mtisTheQubit:

Marvel vs DC .who wins grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:12pm On Feb 18, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

You should be fed on yams till you watch ths movie grin grin ..Am black an truth be told the hype didnt help much on some folks..

LMAO. Wouldn't watch it even if I was tortured.
Did it make you feel proud or what? I just don't get what the hype is all about.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 18, 2019
Kazikazi:
I am a big business man!
Ok let then agree you are not an engineer..so from today henceforth stop pretending ya one. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 3:12pm On Feb 18, 2019
Lagos traffic
Most Lagos highways are at least 8 lanes and got perfect scenery

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2019
What's your monthly turnover ? Bet your daily profits can't buy a packet of fries!
Kazikazi:
I am a big business man!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 18, 2019
Jonraid:
Liked Aquaman movie but DC is dogshite when compared to Marvel.Sorry for DC fans,it's just the truth!
For series i go Dc but for movies Marvel forever grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:14pm On Feb 18, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

WT dang... grin grin

Wacha kusema hivyo na mm pia cjaona black panther huwa nasikia watu wakiongelea tu

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:14pm On Feb 18, 2019
Jonraid:
You may think that Iphones are the best thing to have come since sliced bread.Samsung for me all day long.Majority of Iphone users feel like they are the sh*t! I love android and it's functionality,I appreciate apple for what they are doing but the constant over hyping of Iphones makes me develop more affinity to my android! grin

@bolded, same here! I agree with you 100%
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by stanliwise(m): 3:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Is that what you think I am?
You initial statement suggest so. I have chatted with some SA guys sometime before and even here on nairaland, they are fond of using derogatory statement in form of a joke. Although I don't assume yours might be same but I only suspect.

BTW have ever had a Nigeria friend (physically)
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

liar liar liar pants on fire .. grin grin

Lol! What did you do on Valentine's day?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
XhosaNostra:

LMAO. Wouldn't watch it even if I was tortured.
Did it make you feel proud or what? I just don't get what the hype is all about.
the truth the PC world just wanted to atone for what they've done to black man...but the movie was oK grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 18, 2019
tylann:

Wacha kusema hivyo na mm pia cjaona black panther huwa nasikia watu wakiongelea tu
grin grin grin grin..ok msee ya cracked my ribs...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:17pm On Feb 18, 2019
Legend has it that there are only two worthy phone brands in the world-Samsung and Apple! grin

XhosaNostra:

@bolded, same here! I agree with you 100%

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 18, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol! What did you do on Valentine's day?
truth i dont do valentine...sorry valentanians grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:19pm On Feb 18, 2019
Jonraid:
Legend has it that there are only two worthy phone brands in the world-Samsung and Apple! grin

I will go for sony iam.addicted to it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:21pm On Feb 18, 2019
stanliwise:
You initial statement suggest so. I have chatted with some SA guys sometime before and even here on nairaland, they are fond of using derogatory statement in form of a joke. Although I don't assume yours might be same but I only suspect.

BTW have ever had a Nigeria friend (physically)

I say things in retaliation. It doesn't mean I hate Nigerians. I don't have time for that.

I wouldn't call them friends, but I do talk to Nigerians in real life. No Nigerian that knows me would ever call me xenophobic. Respect goes both ways.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:23pm On Feb 18, 2019
Lady Storm from the X-men team which is a Marvel franchise is from Kenya!

Kenya is so much mentioned in the Marvels! This is why I love marvel more! grin

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Kenya
mtisTheQubit:

We claim wakanda forever..its location now in Kenya officially.....to be honest it was still located in Kenya grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 3:24pm On Feb 18, 2019
Lagos state rapid response unit.

Lagos offers arguably the best and most swift world class emergency services in Africa

With modern technology and infrastructure which keeps them up to speed

Call 767 or 112

Taxi in Lagos,last pic

(1) (2) (3) ... (3515) (3516) (3517) (3518) (3519) (3520) (3521) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.