Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3623) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6183659 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3620) (3621) (3622) (3623) (3624) (3625) (3626) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 1:42am On Feb 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Unpretentious video. Proudly South African smiley

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6BDz4qPQWI/url]
Awwww...
Too bad no one watches those..
Or cares to begin with grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Bifwoli: 1:49am On Feb 25, 2019
forgiveness:

EIU means Economist intelligence Unit and it is not a mushroom blog like the one you posted below.

As it stands, and as a matter o ;Df fact, Nigeria has more cities ranked among the 231 most livable cities in the world. Abuja and Lagos to be precise. This is the only country in Africa beside South Africa and Cameroon who have more than one city ranked. Even the almighty South Africa developed by oyinbos only had 3 cities ranked. But KENYA could only boast of one and only city among the ranked 231 cities. grin

Where is Mombasa? Even Cotonou nd Banjul were ranked ahead of Mombasa and Nairobi. shocked grin

Who is ignorant here? Can you see all your cities are not livable? grin

Stop twisting your dirty knickers to fit your bruised ego.Of those 231 ranked cities (only the ranked cities mind you) Lagos and Abuja fell into the least livable category .I can show you hundreds of cities that weren't evaluated that'd beat Lagos/Abuja hands down like Edmonton - Canada, Graz -Austria ,Pretoria South Africa ,Nagoya Japan ,Darwin Australia,Cordoba Argentina, Izmir Turkey...on and on and on.

Of those 231 sampled cities done for the sake of covering the whole world,Nigerian cities came 3rd and 4th worst for quality of life.

Lagos Tops List Of Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 – EIU ...
https://www.nairaland.com/4675703/lagos-tops-list-worst-cities

Lagos third worst city to live - EIU report - Premium Times Nigeria
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/.../280081-lagos-third-worst-city-to-live-eiu-report...

10 Reasons Lagos is Rated Among Worst Places To Live ▷ Legit.ng
https://www.legit.ng › ✔ Local news

Don't take the words "least livable' and twist them to mean Nigerian cities are amongst the most livable coz that's not what the EIU said.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:04am On Feb 25, 2019
jaycent:
Stop saying trash please. You mean this deaded city is progressing grin grin keep fooling yourself okay grin

Whom are you mocking grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:07am On Feb 25, 2019
forgiveness:

EIU means Economist intelligence Unit and it is not a mushroom blog like the one you posted below.

As it stands, and as a matter o ;Df fact, Nigeria has more cities ranked among the 231 most livable cities in the world. Abuja and Lagos to be precise. This is the only country in Africa beside South Africa and Cameroon who have more than one city ranked. Even the almighty South Africa developed by oyinbos only had 3 cities ranked. But KENYA could only boast of one and only city among the ranked 231 cities. grin

Where is Mombasa? Even Cotonou nd Banjul were ranked ahead of Mombasa and Nairobi. shocked grin

Who is ignorant here? Can you see all your cities are not livable? grin

Liar ! grin

See yourself destroyed

Bifwoli:

Stop twisting your dirty knickers to fit your bruised ego.Of those 231 ranked cities (only the ranked cities mind you) Lagos and Abuja fell into the least livable category .I can show you hundreds of cities that weren't evaluated that'd beat Lagos/Abuja hands down like Edmonton - Canada, Graz -Austria ,Pretoria South Africa ,Nagoya Japan ,Darwin Australia,Cordoba Argentina, Izmir Turkey...on and on and on.

Of those 231 sampled cities done for the sake of covering the whole world,Nigerian cities came 3rd and 4th worst for quality of life.

Lagos Tops List Of Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 – EIU ...
https://www.nairaland.com/4675703/lagos-tops-list-worst-cities

Lagos third worst city to live - EIU report - Premium Times Nigeria
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/.../280081-lagos-third-worst-city-to-live-eiu-report...

10 Reasons Lagos is Rated Among Worst Places To Live ▷ Legit.ng
https://www.legit.ng › ✔ Local news

Don't take the words "least livable' and twist them to mean Nigerian cities are amongst the most livable coz that's not what the EIU said.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:15am On Feb 25, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Please return to /xhosazulu affairs your fellow tribesmen need you.

Negro, dont you know Kunta Kinte is your west african brother angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:20am On Feb 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Anywho, the natural beauty of SA all in one video. Breathtaking views wink

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42ruyMBkNv0/url]

Awesome traditional song. Whats mamelani?

The problem with Nigerian tradition is that its all about juju.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:28am On Feb 25, 2019
kikuyu1:

Mofo,you spent three pages screaming about Germany vs US tech wars! Who does that,srsly!?

grin

GENETICALLY INCAPABLE! ! !

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:33am On Feb 25, 2019
nemesis8u:

You mentioned god , and this reminded me of a old question which always troubled me.

When you say God is ur strength , how does it work out in real life , I mean in real life situations ur asking me to take strength from the invisible and impossible to find god or the visible and easier to find self appointed representatives / intermediaries of God ?

U following the situation in Rwanda ?
Very interesting things happening there.

Anyways nice talking to u

Its supposed to be a threat. Such classic nutheads think they are the special branch, whom God blesses and treats especially well because they happen to follow him, and He doesnt give a damn about the others who dont, like the godless Budhists, Hindus, Athiests, Pagans, African Traditionalists, etc.

Deluded fellows!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:35am On Feb 25, 2019
theenchanter:
is he the only one arguing about Germany vs US tech war? undecided

A good mod is impartial wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:39am On Feb 25, 2019
jaycent:
Mombanza is just like borno were Boko Haram stays grin grin

You cant mock Mombasa when you from Bonny n Clyde Island grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:43am On Feb 25, 2019
jaycent:
They know Mombasa can't come close to Calabar na grin mombanza is crapp grin

The problem comes when if we say now its a battle between Mombasa and Calabar (or any of your cities) then you start giving conditions, oooh dont post resorts, dont post beaches, dont post hotels, dont post CBD, we dont want CBD!!!, dont post suburbs, dont post schools, dont post people,,,

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:45am On Feb 25, 2019
AskiaHarem:
Kenyans right now...

Kenyans are AWESOME!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:52am On Feb 25, 2019
AskiaHarem:
Lagos Nighty

For the umpteenth time, dont post pics from first world countries and claim they are from Nigeria! And dont even post renders! We want the real Nigeria. Lagos needs approximately 1 billion light years to look like the first photo. And that is a conservative estimate! With your quality of cerebrum Nigeria needs the entire period the universe will be in existence to be anywhere close to that!

Mofo!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:04am On Feb 25, 2019
jaycent:
I ask you people to show me something like this in Kenya. You guys are dodging my question grin grin

See Kano ooo grin

Those kind of roads are Go-Kart centres in Kenya where our kids go to unwind. With the ugly humdrum amateur paintings the roads look like the entrance to Kaaba. Are the men in white going to stone Satan
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:08am On Feb 25, 2019
Bit.ch did you vote me

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:07am On Feb 25, 2019
AskiaHarem:
Crime statistics

Dont believe everything you read Harlot. They more than likely dont count terrorist murders as homicide otherwise you would be in the top 2. BH alone does the work of ten MS-13s. Forget even the cults and juju murders. And Nigerians are showing no signs of slowing down. Look at the exponential growth in the graph below. Each day you folks find improved reasons to murder each other. Compare that to Kenya. At least Kenyans fluctuate. Our murder rate even goes down on a good year. In Nigeria it cant even with good oil prices. You can imagine what will be happening in future when all of you will have murdered each other. Your murder rate was 9.85 in 2015, its obviously way above that now you're possibly hand to toe with Mexico and the rest of the central American drug dens and you dont even have a drug problem!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 4:23am On Feb 25, 2019
TayserMahri:

For the umpteenth time, dont post pics from first world countries and claim they are from Nigeria! And dont even post renders! We want the real Nigeria. Lagos needs approximately 1 billion light years to look like the first photo. And that is a conservative estimate! With your quality of cerebrum Nigeria needs the entire period the universe will be in existence to be anywhere close to that!

Mofo!

It's Nigeria my dear spear chucker deal with it.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 4:26am On Feb 25, 2019
TayserMahri:

Dont believe everything you read Harlot. They more than likely dont count terrorist murders as homicide otherwise you would be in the top 2. BH alone does the work of ten MS-13s. Forget even the cults and juju murders. And Nigerians are showing no signs of slowing down. Look at the exponential growth in the graph below. Each day you folks find improved reasons to murder each other. Compare that to Kenya. At least Kenyans fluctuate. Our murder rate even goes down on a good year. In Nigeria it cant even with good oil prices. You can imagine what will be happening in future when all of you will have murdered each other. Your murder rate was 9.85 in 2015, its obviously way above that now you're possibly hand to toe with Mexico and the rest of the central American drug dens and you dont even have a drug problem!

Stop trying to spread pseudo statistics bushmen.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:40am On Feb 25, 2019
abbeg:
Wont change the fact S.A. has the bigger slum.Fifth in the world.In cape town of all places

We like it like that.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:42am On Feb 25, 2019
abbeg:
Awwww...
Too bad no one watches those..
Or cares to begin with grin grin

And yet you still commented on it. Stop showing your mumu this early in the morning.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:43am On Feb 25, 2019
TayserMahri:

Awesome traditional song. Whats mamelani?

The problem with Nigerian tradition is that its all about juju.

Mamelani means listen, referring to more than one person.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 6:05am On Feb 25, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

It is a big shame what is happening to your beautiful ethiopia when I stayed in ethiopia about 5 years ago in the capital city addis ababa it was just like eastern europe I was shocked to see how developed the city is. The country was so peaceful when I was there. I wish the problems from somalia and tribalism is not finding their way into ethiopia. I could not believe it with my two eyes I stayed in ethiopia for four months and they did not take electricity for even a second I was very impressed with the country. Also the size of the airport is huge I was really shocked to see a big airport.

Electricity isn't a problem here. . .yeah

5 years ago?? Then you haven't enjoyed the light rail and the roads constructed recently . . .

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 6:13am On Feb 25, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Don't laugh cos I might just land in Addis Ababa and fetch my woman kiss tongue

Some people think Ethiopians are beautiful. That is nice but I wonder how many people come to Addis to enjoy the city.There are many things to see here but people just keep focusing on the ladies now that Ethiopia only have ladies to watch. grin

I am not blaming you at all, I wanted to say this long ago. grin

But how much do you know about Addis Ababa?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:52am On Feb 25, 2019
I guess this is debatable.He is the god of thunder after all.I think it all lies down on how you interpret this 'god'

In the Comics he is a 'god' as many civilisations look at the Asgardians for the maintenance of the universe.Remember when the dwarf asked him where they were when Thanos was running the show all over.''You were supposed to help us'' the Dwarf Blacksmith said something like this. Of course he is not an actual 'God' but he is one of the most badass beings in the MCU universe,actually the most badass to many.This grand superiority and abilities is what makes him a god or a demigod for that matter!

It is for this reason that you'll find many refer to him as a 'god'.

He is an elite coming from a powerful tribe! What a 'god' means in the MCU is a bit different from what we think God means! And lastly the writers can make Captain America beat Hulk,but this shouldn't be a reference that Captain America can really beat Hulk! He can't! Even Hulk can't beat Hulk!
Justnotyou:

Watch all the three movie entries of Thor, you'll realize a scene where Odin, Thor's father & the most powerful asgardian to ever live explains why they're not gods, at reddit someone else also observed this: In Thor 2 the dark world, When Loki told his father that he wants to rule earth as a god like him, Odin’s response was

"We are not gods! We're born, we live, we die, just as humans do."

Try & understand asgardians have a superiority complex & others like Hela & Loki are drowning in it they dream & wish they were god's, even in infinity war despite thanos being vastly more powerful Loki still doesn't consider him a god so...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 6:52am On Feb 25, 2019
Lagos light rail

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 6:55am On Feb 25, 2019
Lagos

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:03am On Feb 25, 2019
F*cking true! It's like telling the Londoners to not post their castles of London,the stadiums,the eye of london,the bridge and the museum!
TayserMahri:

The problem comes when if we say now its a battle between Mombasa and Calabar (or any of your cities) then you start giving conditions, oooh dont post resorts, dont post beaches, dont post hotels, dont post CBD, we dont want CBD!!!, dont post suburbs, dont post schools, dont post people,,,
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:07am On Feb 25, 2019
Hell to the yeah,we shouldn't reach 180 million.I can't even imagine Kenya with more than 70 million people.The little the better! My president makes the best memes though!
XhosaNostra:

All the best with that. Whatever you do, don't reach 180 million or you'll end up in the gutter like our hosts here.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:12am On Feb 25, 2019
Jonraid:
Hell to the yeah,we shouldn't reach 180 million.I can't even imagine Kenya with more than 70 million people.The little the better! My president makes the best memes though!

Do you know it is now illegal to make memes with pictures of our president
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:16am On Feb 25, 2019
Jonraid:

Forgive my ignorance, which one is the Kenyan president?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:18am On Feb 25, 2019
Jonraid:

Never mind, I just googled him.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:33am On Feb 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Forgive my ignorance, which one is the Kenyan president?

The one laughing the loudest

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3620) (3621) (3622) (3623) (3624) (3625) (3626) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.