Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,293 members, 7,853,369 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:21 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3860) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6272688 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3857) (3858) (3859) (3860) (3861) (3862) (3863) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:

What were you gonna show me then? grin

OK. What are you guys planning to do when she comes over? No steal her pant ooo cheesy

grin

n her head oo

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:

End of story!

EOS! grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2019
jaycent:
LMAO. Weting I wan use her pant do cheesy

She said she need dicking from me grin

To get a Mercedes grin

Lol, why you? Did you ask?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:22pm On Mar 12, 2019
forgiveness:

Before nko but this time, she has got nothing to say. grin
Lol she don tire cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:22pm On Mar 12, 2019
TayserMahri:

grin

n her head oo

LMFAO. Keep track of this story, in case a girl goes missing tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Did you see the gory pictures on the front page?

Naija how far? Somandla!

https://www.nairaland.com/5073485/fulani-herdsmen-attack-ungwan-barde

Could you by any chance be having nuclear warhead remnants ? We need to bomb the hell outta these people angry Nigeria should be wiped off the map ! angry

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. Keep track of this story, in case a girl goes missing tongue

Lets wait for the chat. I usually have zero mercy for Kenyan women who fall for Nigerian scammers. Even if they get their heads cut off I don give a bleep. Its their fault!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2019
TayserMahri:

show the chat
I know you will ask for the chat cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2019
TayserMahri:

grin

n her head oo
grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:

End of story!

Which end of story? grin

This is official website of Maxhosa but nothing like Paris, Switzerland etcetera there. You can not fool me, you know. grin

https://maxhosa.africa/storelocator/

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2019
TayserMahri:

Could you by any chance be having nuclear warhead remnants ? We need to bomb the hell outta these people angry Nigeria should be wiped off the map ! grin

I dey tell you, bros tongue

I was showing these pictures to someone earlier in the day & they couldn't believe that noone is behind bars for these monstrous killings.

I remember a couple of years ago here in South Africa. There was a serial killer operating around Pretoria. Law enforcement couldn't rest until he was apprehended. So I don't understand why the Nigerian government seem to be sleeping on this matter. I'd be very afraid to know there's a group of madmen on the loose.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:

To get a Mercedes grin

Lol, why you? Did you ask?
Lol Xhosa am not into Yahoo Yahoo stuff cheesy

I didn't ask? I told her to bring topic let's discuss, she said. I love you? I want to be fvck by you shocked cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:37pm On Mar 12, 2019
TayserMahri:

Lets wait for the chat. I usually have zero mercy for Kenyan women who fall for Nigerian scammers. Even if they get their heads cut off I don give a bleep. Its their fault!

Do it for her family tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2019
jaycent:
I know you will ask for the chat cheesy

You told me you want to show me the chat grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2019
jaycent:
grin

Is panty n head part of it grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:39pm On Mar 12, 2019
forgiveness:

Which end of story? grin

This is official website of Maxhosa but nothing like Paris, Switzerland etcetera there. You can not fool me, you know. grin

https://maxhosa.africa/storelocator/

So fucking what? Their Nigerian store is not in there either. Does that mean it doesn't exist by your cat lady logic?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:42pm On Mar 12, 2019
TayserMahri:

Is panty n head part of it grin
Are you asking me cheesy

Am not a Yahoo boy oo grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:

End of story!

Another old dog in the fashion industry. Are Bakare. Offices in Lagos, Abuja, London, France etcetera. grin

Diana Byrne, Jennie Bond were his clients. He was even commissioned by Lady Caroline Pearson to design an outfit for Royal Ascot.

Was also Invited by Princess Adelaide of African Majesty to show designs in her fabrics (Kente Oke) at the British parliament in London.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2019
TayserMahri:

You told me you want to show me the chat grin
Yeah? But I don't like showing my chats in public grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:

So fucking what? Their Nigerian store is not in there either. Does that mean it doesn't exist by your cat lady logic?

Sorry, it doesn't. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2019
jaycent:
Lol Xhosa am not into Yahoo Yahoo stuff cheesy

I didn't ask? I told her to bring topic let's discuss, she said. I love you? I want to be fvck by you shocked cheesy

Haaaaaaa! OK.

Show us the chat now. I'm in the mood to read something dirty grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:46pm On Mar 12, 2019
forgiveness:

Another old dog in the fashion industry. Are Bakare. Offices in Lagos, Abuja, London, France etcetera. grin

Diana Byrne, Jennie Bond were his clients. He was even commissioned by Lady Caroline Pearson to design an outfit for Royal Ascot.

Was also Invited by Princess Adelaide of African Majesty to show designs in her fabrics (Kente Oke) at the British parliament in London.

I don't care grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollaxx: 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2019
My friend Emeka Ihedioha won in Imo. But The whole election process should be cancelled. It was a farce Fuckeduppedness cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I was showing these pictures to someone earlier in the day & they couldn't believe that noone is behind bars for these monstrous killings.

I remember a couple of years ago here in South Africa. There was a serial killer operating around Pretoria. Law enforcement couldn't rest until he was apprehended. So I don't understand why the Nigerian government seem to be sleeping on this matter. I'd be very afraid to know there's a group of madmen on the loose.

You must be having really good friends. If I showed those photos to any of my friends they would think I'm becoming a psycho. NL is the sort of place you login in privacy just in case one of those ugly things show up.

There exists no words that can describe Nigeria. All the bad adjectives would be too lenient. The country is simply the original sin. If I was given the whole of Nigeria as my own private real estate I would fence it and ensure every living thing in it is gassed! Sinful toads! Did you see the cuts on heads and necks? Even children? During peacetime!!! You can imagine what these sorcerers could do to each other if war broke out. And those are simple marauding citizens apparently fighting over cattle or some sh1t like that. Basically some small-time tribal clashes. No difference between Nigeria and Nazi Germany. You can imagine how free serial killers must be in that godforsaken jungle of a country. They probably dont even have an idea of the term serial killer! Fvck these people! Xhosa honestly sometimes I regret ever joining NL. I wish I remained uninformed about these zombies. I had quite a favorable view of Nigeria prior to that btw. Now I have lost all that! I dont even feel like talking to one. Mofos!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Do it for her family tongue

They dont listen. You could even form a choir to be singing to them every morning about the dangers of dating Nigerian men and they would still not hear word. Plus am so poor in giving advice. I just feel like people refuse to use their brains and cry later. Do you have such a persona?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:10pm On Mar 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Here is another one

https://www.nairaland.com/5075200/aiye-eiye-cult-clash-ogun
I see Nigerian govt doesn't give fck about its citizens

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:13pm On Mar 12, 2019
PetroDollaxx:
My friend Emeka Ihedioha won in Imo. But The whole election process should be cancelled. It was a farce Fuckeduppedness cool

Pray for nigeria

People killing each other with such debauchery
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:15pm On Mar 12, 2019
TayserMahri:

You must be having really good friends. If I showed those photos to any of my friends they would think I'm becoming a psycho. NL is the sort of place you login in privacy just in case one of those ugly things show up.

There exists no words that can describe Nigeria. All the bad adjectives would be too lenient. The country is simply the original sin. If I was given the whole of Nigeria as my own private real estate I would fence it and ensure every living thing in it is gassed! Sinful toads! Did you see the cuts on heads and necks? Even children? During peacetime!!! You can imagine what these sorcerers could do to each other if war broke out. And those are simple marauding citizens apparently fighting over cattle or some sh1t like that. Basically some small-time tribal clashes. No difference between Nigeria and Nazi Germany. You can imagine how free serial killers must be in that godforsaken jungle of a country. They probably dont even have an idea of the term serial killer! Fvck these people! Xhosa honestly sometimes I regret ever joining NL. I wish I remained uninformed about these zombies. I had quite a favorable view of Nigeria prior to that btw. Now I have lost all that! I dont even feel like talking to one. Muthafvckaz!

This cracked me but you have stated nothing but the truth.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 12, 2019
jaycent:
Are you asking me cheesy

Am not a Yahoo boy oo grin

Dont all of them deny like you angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 12, 2019
jaycent:
Yeah? But I don't like showing my chats in public grin

Send them in private then grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2019
tylann:

Pray for nigeria

People killing each other with such debauchery

Prayers cant help fools!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2019
TayserMahri:

They dont listen. You could even form a choir to be singing to them every morning about the dangers of dating Nigerian men and they would still not hear word. Plus am so poor in giving advice. I just feel like people refuse to use their brains and cry later. Do you have such a persona?

We're in the same boat, unfortunately. Experience is the best teacher, I guess.

@bolded, yes I've made plenty mistakes but I wouldn't say I regret any of them, in hindsight. Some things are necessary for personal growth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3857) (3858) (3859) (3860) (3861) (3862) (3863) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.