Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:09 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3861) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6273480 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3858) (3859) (3860) (3861) (3862) (3863) (3864) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2019
TayserMahri:

Prayers cant help fools!

Maybe a nuclear missile will do
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:

We're in the same boat, unfortunately. Experience is the best teacher, I guess.

@bolded, yes I've made plenty mistakes but I wouldn't say I regret any of them, in hindsight. Some things are necessary for personal growth.

wink

Well, but all I was saying is whether you are good in giving advise to people.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Haaaaaaa! OK.

Show us the chat now. I'm in the mood to read something dirty grin
She blocked me on Facebook and WhatsApp because she saw me cheating on her with her friend cheesy

But this is the only screenshot I have for now. I would have show you more grin

But did you she ask for my dick but I refused?

She was serious about that one, I have the chat with me cheesy grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2019
tylann:
Here is another one

https://www.nairaland.com/5075200/aiye-eiye-cult-clash-ogun
I see Nigerian govt doesn't give fck about its citizens

I'm starting to believe Nigeria doesn't have reliable data when it comes to murder. How is it possible they're not number one in Africa when not a day goes by without a massacre?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2019
tylann:

Maybe a nuclear missile will do

That would be a good solution!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:31pm On Mar 12, 2019
TayserMahri:

wink

Well, but all I was saying is whether you are good in giving advise to people.

Yes, I'm just not good at taking advice tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:33pm On Mar 12, 2019
vaxx:
i have a G unit product from china and it is very original as the one from US.

iPhone phones product that are available in Africa are from china. and tbey are very original too.

IPhone is an America company with their production company in China...... so they are introducing American standard when making the phone

And besides I bought two shoes online from China In the month of January and I can barely one of them now while the shoes I bought from UK last year is still very durable

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:34pm On Mar 12, 2019
TayserMahri:

Dont all of them deny like you angry
I'm a responsible person grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:36pm On Mar 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I'm starting to believe Nigeria doesn't have reliable data when it comes to murder. How is it possible they're not number one in Africa when not a day goes by without a massacre?

Of course it has
It is just not recorded
I mean how people are killed per day in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:36pm On Mar 12, 2019
forgiveness:

Which far cry? grin

Show me were South Africans produce shoes and export to Europe. The only country in Africa that is ahead Nigeria in exportation of Shoes is Ethiopia not tiny unproductive South Africans. Bhuhahahaha! grin

Now see. grin

Pls help me tell them that Aba can replicate a designer brand and you would find it hard to differentiate. ...

Nigeria is an embodiment of black civilization

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:38pm On Mar 12, 2019
TayserMahri:

That would be a good solution!

I have been thinking about that for sometime cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:39pm On Mar 12, 2019
jaycent:
She blocked me on Facebook and WhatsApp because she saw me cheating on her with her friend cheesy

But this is the only screenshot I have for now. I would have show you more grin

But did you she ask for my dick but I refused?

She was serious about that one, I have the chat with me cheesy grin

She saw you cheating & yet she's still coming over for a visit? How did you worm your way out of that one?

These your chats no give me warm, fuzzy feelings angry E just dey dry cheesy How is she getting all moist over this?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Yes, I'm just not good at taking advice tongue

I can imagine grin Your biggest mistake ever?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:44pm On Mar 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:

She saw you cheating & yet she's still coming over for a visit? How did you worm your way out of that one?

These your chats no give me warm, fuzzy feelings angry E just dey dry cheesy How is she getting all moist over this?
like I said, she blocked me? The one I showed you is old chat? You need to see the recent one cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 12, 2019
jaycent:

In light with teachings from the good book. Si Mungu pia aliua kila mtu wakati alikasirika akabaki na familia moja grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 12, 2019
jaycent:

No you arent grin Your chat looked so dry man grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 9:50pm On Mar 12, 2019
PissedYagami:

Actually Africans can be more related to Africans in other countries than some of their countrymen

i tell you....

those whites mfs did that intentionaly....

and the newer generations of africans are fallin for it....

either we get rid of them or redraw them accordin to reality on ground....

or else good night....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:53pm On Mar 12, 2019
TayserMahri:

I can imagine grin Your biggest mistake ever?

My biggest mistakes ever revolve around relationships, not much elsewhere tongue
Let me just say I wouldn't even waste spit on any of my exes to try put out the fire, if they were engulfed by flames! That's how much I despise every single one of them. Not all were horrible though. I'm just not the type to remain friends or retain tender feelings for people I've dated lol.

How are you with exes?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:55pm On Mar 12, 2019
jaycent:
like I said, she blocked me? The one I showed you is old chat? You need to see the recent one cheesy

Don't be a tease, reveal tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 9:55pm On Mar 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:

My biggest mistakes ever revolve around relationships, not much elsewhere tongue
Let me just say I wouldn't even waste spit on any of my exes to try put out the fire, if they were engulfed by flames! That's how much I despise every single one of them. Not all were horrible though. I'm just not the type to remain friends or retain tender feelings for people I've dated lol.

How are you with exes?

i hate the idea to stay friends too after breakup....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:58pm On Mar 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:

How are you with exes?

Mapenzi yana run dunia
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:58pm On Mar 12, 2019
vaxx:
i have a G unit product from china and it is very original as the one from US.

iPhone phones product that are available in Africa are from china. and tbey are very original too.

China shoes have grades. So does Aba shoes.

Infact, the recent shoes done in Aba are better than the ones China imports here.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:58pm On Mar 12, 2019
justtoodark:

i hate the idea to stay friends too after breakup....

Yes! Close the chapter & move on.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:59pm On Mar 12, 2019
tylann:

Mapenzi yana run dunia

What does that mean?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:59pm On Mar 12, 2019
TayserMahri:

In light with teachings from the good book. Si Mungu pia aliua kila mtu wakati alikasirika akabaki na familia moja grin
Sikuelewi undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2019
TayserMahri:

No you arent grin Your chat looked so dry man grin
I just screenshot that chat to show my friend last year? I wasn't meant to do that grin

I wish I can show you the rest tongue grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:

How are you with exes?

Tylann avoids his exes like a plague

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:03pm On Mar 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:

So fucking what? Their Nigerian store is not in there either. Does that mean it doesn't exist by your cat lady logic?

They don't have a store here in Nigeria else I dare you to send me the address. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2019
tylann:

Tylann avoids his exes like a plague

That's the way to go. Less baggage.
The thing with me is, I'm very unforgiving. So once someone screws up, they're good as dead. No chance of rekindling anything. Once I'm done, I'm done.

Why do you avoid yours? You don't trust yourself around them or is there another reason?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:08pm On Mar 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Don't be a tease, reveal tongue
Seriously Xhosa. This is not the only chat, I would have love to show more. But don't worry grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2019
forgiveness:

They don't have a store here in Nigeria else I dare you to send me the address. grin

You still dey scouring the internet for this matter at this time? Shouldn't you be on top of someone or something this late at night? grin S'shimane ndini! cheesy

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2019
jaycent:
Seriously Xhosa. This is not the only chat, I would have love to show more. But don't worry grin

Mcheeew.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3858) (3859) (3860) (3861) (3862) (3863) (3864) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.