Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3865) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6242593 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3862) (3863) (3864) (3865) (3866) (3867) (3868) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:08am On Mar 13, 2019
jaycent:
Do I look like someone who wants to do a long distance relationship? I don't have time for a long distance relationship? They're the ones crushing on me? Btw see what she said to me when I end the relationship between me and her!

Bros, delete the message. Not good for the girl. And please don't show dem again, it's sending a wrong signal.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 12:08am On Mar 13, 2019
Just30:
village boy
grin grin

uoooohhh.... shocked shocked

soooo,you can make sense too....??

he meant african gutter,not japanese gutter....

kiiiiki....

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 12:09am On Mar 13, 2019
TayserMahri:

die nigga die !

you have been cutting each others heads this past week and when I tell you its time to cut a head you get pissed? Who do you think I am, a fool angry

go kill yourself already,you are fvckin boring.... angry angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:09am On Mar 13, 2019
XhosaNostra:

No, IDK who he is. You work with him?
Here is he! Even Casper nyovest use to call him boss grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:10am On Mar 13, 2019
justtoodark:

uoooohhh.... shocked shocked

soooo,you can make sense too....??

he meant african gutter,not japanese gutter....

kiiiiki....
the only gutters i see are gutters with clean water in them

so theres nothing like African gutter
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:11am On Mar 13, 2019
samorobo:

Beyonce more influential than one of the most powerful women in the world ( Teresa may uk prime minister and Michelle Obama the former first lady of the most powerful nation in the world......how and when did that one happen....even beyonce would be honoured with her entire life to see then within 300km distance

Abi leave dat girl make em dey misyan. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:12am On Mar 13, 2019
Just30:

And is that obtainable in ghana
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:13am On Mar 13, 2019
samorobo:

So does nigerian designers. ..infact if I should mention I can assure that the list is endless

Gbam. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 12:14am On Mar 13, 2019
Just30:

gutters have alot of plancton and stuff in it that fish like to eat....

if we africans would just keep them clean,then they could have fish in them too....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:14am On Mar 13, 2019
Just30:
village boy
grin grin
But this gutter clean pass your own village gutter na grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 12:15am On Mar 13, 2019
I'm back,what did I miss? anything worthwhile?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 12:15am On Mar 13, 2019
samorobo:

And is that obtainable in ghana

ask am....next he will say ghana gutters look like that too....

african gutters only have mosquitos and not fish in them....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:16am On Mar 13, 2019
Just30:

That gutter feels more it is there for aquatourism.....not some random uncared gutter

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 12:16am On Mar 13, 2019
justtoodark:

gutters have alot of plancton and stuff in it that fish like to eat....

if we africans would just keep them clean,then they could have fish in them too....
so you want to start fishing in gutters?
grin ok
carry on.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:17am On Mar 13, 2019
samorobo:

If you want me to ransack David tlale post on instagram and show you how over joyed he was when he deigned a cloth for the intelligent, most influential female and on the continent of africa who has become influential on the global level (chimamanda adichie)... I would just to satisfy you....I know him cause I follow him on instagram. ...I met him at lagos fashion week last year

Gbam.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:18am On Mar 13, 2019
abbeg:
I'm back,what did I miss? anything worthwhile?

Lol you have been around for quite some time...I being seeing you amongst those viewing this topic
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 12:18am On Mar 13, 2019
abbeg:
so you want to start fishing in gutters?
grin ok
carry on.

in some places in nigeria,you could....

rainy season in nigeria is interesting....when everywhere is flooded,you can as well fish from your front door....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:19am On Mar 13, 2019
forgiveness:

Bros, delete the message. Not good for the girl. And please don't show dem again, it's sending a wrong signal.
I don delete am? cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:19am On Mar 13, 2019
Pls can someone post some quality pictures of ibadan I want to enjoy it beauty
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:20am On Mar 13, 2019
samorobo:

That gutter feels more it is there for aquatourism.....not some random uncared gutter
Puahahahaha grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:20am On Mar 13, 2019
Pls can someone post some quality pictures of ibadan I want to enjoy it beauty .....I am tired of seeing nairobi all day.....it is becoming boring
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 13, 2019
ednited:

He went to countryside and studied how the traditional Ethiopian instruments behave. He skipped from different schools because he beleived he was not learning enough. He is a very humble man, I've met him in person once actually

Do you guys have artists who work hard to collaborate Kenyan culture with modern one? Looks like most of them do the original gangster. . .

How much is your culture introduced in your media and how much do you guys promote it to the rest of the society?

Is he a rockstar in Ethio? Yeah he looks humble. Most Ethiopians look humble btw, big ups to you folks for that! Not like our special needs eastern neighbors who smell arrogance from a km away.

I have not seen that sort of collaborative effort between kenyan cultures in music. Maybe it exists I really dont know. But we have a lot of that OG and Genge (genge means gang in Swahili) and all manner of other genres. Our culture is all over media. Mostly regions promote their local cultures via their local vernacular stations. Every tribe in Kenya has a Radio/Tv station that broadcasts in its language, some even have 4 or 5 or even more depending on community size. When it comes to culture we dont have so much of a Kenyan culture per se, though of course we come up with something commendable when need arises esp to fool the world. In that case we often use the tribes that have strongly retained their culture. Some like my own Kikuyu virtually lost our culture, barring a few details. Most of my community's songs except the gospels and a few others are usually very vulgar club bangers that cannot be used nationally otherwise it would cause an uproar. I should take you to one of them weekend Mugithis Ednited. They're called mugithi nights grin You would think you are officially in hell. 2 beers in the air all over and you cant even see the ladies coz they all bentover grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 12:21am On Mar 13, 2019
samorobo:

Lol you have been around for quite some time...I being sing you amongst those viewing this topic
Oh!!!
when I'm done I don't remove the page (opera mini)
I thought it would count as me logging out!
grin grin so my name was still showing there? grin
lesson learned.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 12:22am On Mar 13, 2019
samorobo:
Pls can someone post some quality pictures of ibadan I want to enjoy it beauty .....I am tired of seeing nairobi all day.....it is becoming boring
I'll do my best.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 13, 2019
jaycent:
I won't tell you grin you want to go and find your own sisi grin

Yes I do man grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:24am On Mar 13, 2019
jaycent:
I don delete am? cheesy

Thank you very much. It's better that way. cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 13, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Jaycent, what I'm trying to say is, you seem to be aware that they're into you in a way that you can't reciprocate. So why not just cut them off to avoid stories that touch? Sorry, but that is a dick move. I bet that other one is coming over to nibble at you with her vjj grin
TayserMahri, what's that vaginal disorder called, again?

Cruel jaws dey come for you

vagina dentata grin They literally exist today via those anti-rape female condoms.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 12:24am On Mar 13, 2019
justtoodark:

in some places in nigeria,you could....

rainy season in nigeria is interesting....when everywhere is flooded,you can as well fish from your front door....
front door? grin grin
the fishes enter the rooms in the house!
I remember a time around 2012 when fish got in peoples bedrooms ! grin
Nigeria is crawling with fish indeed.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:24am On Mar 13, 2019
Just30:

Oh yes there's? This gutter is from your country. You can site your taxi grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:28am On Mar 13, 2019
samorobo:
See Enugu cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 13, 2019
justtoodark:

go kill yourself already,you are fvckin boring.... angry angry

Now you tell me who won
I see them, they run
They don't wanna see us
Whole Junior M.A.F.I.A. Clique
Dressing up trying to beat us
How the f.ck they gonna be the mob when we always on our job?
We millionaires!
Killing ain't fair but somebody got to do it
Oh yeah, Mobb Deep (take money) you wanna f.ck with us
You lil young-ass motherfuckers !
Don't one of you niggas got sickle-cell or something
You're f.cking with me, nigga you f.ck around and catch a seizure or a heart attack
You better back the f.ck up before you get smacked the f.ck up
This is how we do it on our side
Any of you niggas from New York that want to bring it, bring it
But we ain't singing, we bringing drama
Bleep you and your motherfucking mama
We're gonna kill all you motherfuckers
Now when I came out, I told you it was just about Biggie
Then everybody had to open their mouth with a motherfucking opinion
Well this is how we gonna do this
Bleep Mobb Deep, Bleep Biggie
Bleep Bad Boy as a staff, record label and as a motherfucking crew
And if you want to be down with Bad Boy, then Bleep you too
Chino XL, Bleep you too
All you motherfuckers, Bleep you too (take money, take money)
All of y'all mother fuckers, Bleep you, die slow, motherfucker
My .44 make sure all y'all kids don't grow
You motherfuckers can't be us or see us
We motherfuckin' Thug Life-riders, Westside 'til we die
Out here in California, nigga, we warned ya
We'll bomb on you motherfuckers. We do our job
You think you mob? Nigga, we the motherfuckin' mob
Ain't nothing but killers and the real niggas
All you motherfuckers feel us
Our shit goes triple and 4-quadruple
(Take money)
You niggas laugh 'cause our staff got
Guns under they motherfuckin' belts
You know how it is, when we drop records they felt
You niggas can't feel it, we the realest

F.ck 'em, we Bad Boy-killers
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:30am On Mar 13, 2019
TayserMahri:

Yes I do man grin
Meet new people grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3862) (3863) (3864) (3865) (3866) (3867) (3868) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.