Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3868) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6168038 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3865) (3866) (3867) (3868) (3869) (3870) (3871) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:54am On Mar 13, 2019
justtoodark:

what is mudfish....??

you mean goldfish....??....they are tiny fish,not this colorful....

i dont think ghana has more different fish than nigeria....

this is not a african gutter....this is a japanese gutter....
yes Ghana has
i mean Mudfish

and they are not small small fish

do you have a comprehension problem ?
did i tell you its an African gutter
you saw the inscription Japanese on what i wrote yet youre making noise.

i just told you fishes swim in the gutter here in Ghana
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:55am On Mar 13, 2019
justtoodark:

what is mudfish....??

you mean goldfish....??....they are tiny fish,not this colorful....

i dont think ghana has more different fish than nigeria....

this is not a african gutter....this is a japanese gutter....
have you even seen a gold fish before
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:56am On Mar 13, 2019
vaxx:
Oh gwad. Quality assurance standard (means the product had meet with specification of what is expected of that product, which also include that , it must have valid and authorised backing from the parent company,

According to you based on the bolded, are those Nike made in China fake or not?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 11:00am On Mar 13, 2019
Just30:
have you even seen a gold fish before

what type of silly question is that....??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 11:01am On Mar 13, 2019
Just30:
yes Ghana has
i mean Mudfish

show me a picture of a mudfish....ghana and nigeria are in the same region....or you think now you are something special or wat....??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:05am On Mar 13, 2019
Chintsa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 11:08am On Mar 13, 2019
forgiveness:

According to you based on the bolded, are those Nike made in China fake or not?
since it doesn't meet with quality assurance test of US. it is fake
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:11am On Mar 13, 2019
vaxx:
since it doesn't meet with quality assurance test of US. it is fake

That brings you to the conclusion that China produces fake label shoes. Chikena.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:13am On Mar 13, 2019
Kazikazi:
What can u give to me? Mind you, am a big business man.am a manufacturer with engineering knowledge

You are a very small man.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 11:16am On Mar 13, 2019
forgiveness:

That brings you to the conclusion that China produces fake label shoes. Chikena.
No one ever deny that. since the target is specifically made for african market. Nigeria market demand innovation and brand for it to meet global standard. what is aba shoe standard?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:18am On Mar 13, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Chintsa

What are cows doing on the beach
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:21am On Mar 13, 2019
Build a bridge & get over it grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:30am On Mar 13, 2019
tylann:

What are cows doing on the beach

That's parts of the Eastern Cape. There're villages by the sea.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 11:39am On Mar 13, 2019
Just30:
yes Ghana has
i mean Mudfish

then whats your point....??

express yourself shorth and clear....i have other things to think about than care if ghana is better than nigeria....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:48am On Mar 13, 2019
Smokers' club. Kikikiki.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iamleefact: 11:58am On Mar 13, 2019
XhosaNostra:

What's ths economic activities of the people living here, is it fishing? Livestock? Plus can they access electricity? Don't see any power lines, unless it's not overhead... How remote are these villages from major economic districts/towns
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:11pm On Mar 13, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Beautiful
Good for picnics

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:16pm On Mar 13, 2019
Iamleefact:

What's ths economic activities of the people living here, is it fishing? Livestock? Plus can they access electricity? Don't see any power lines, unless it's not overhead... How remote are these villages from major economic districts/towns

I'm not familiar with the area but most rural areas do have electricity & it seems they also do. Below are closeups.
Most people in villages survive through farming & livestock. The areas are usually far away from major cities but there's transportation, like buses, taxis & cars

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 12:29pm On Mar 13, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I'm not familiar with the area but most rural areas do have electricity & it seems they also do. Below are closeups.
Most people in villages survive through farming & livestock. The areas are usually far away from major cities but there's transportation, like buses, taxis & cars

stop beatin your tits....this huts dont have electricity....dont lie to us....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 12:34pm On Mar 13, 2019
GERALD710:

You do realize Kenya continues to expand its reserves every couple of months in the same basin right?
I have no idea tbh. But I am glad we are not an oil depedent economy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:37pm On Mar 13, 2019
Snow in the Eastern Cape grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:40pm On Mar 13, 2019
Brrrrrrr...more snow grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:51pm On Mar 13, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Brrrrrrr...more snow grin

I pity that giraffe

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:51pm On Mar 13, 2019
justtoodark:

stop beatin your tits....this huts dont have electricity....dont lie to us....

OMG, South African villages do have electricity, 24/7 too grin Notice the black pole at the back of each house/hut.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:53pm On Mar 13, 2019
XhosaNostra:

How ?
Do have underground electricity transmission or
They use solar panels

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:56pm On Mar 13, 2019
XhosaNostra:

OMG, South African villages do have electricity, 24/7 too grin

Nothing but beauty
I see them now cool.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:00pm On Mar 13, 2019
tylann:

How ?
Do have underground electricity transmission or
They use solar panels

Closer look

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:02pm On Mar 13, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Closer look

Are those police men on horses

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:07pm On Mar 13, 2019
tylann:

Are those police men on horses

Yes grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dailynaijanews(m): 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2019
The comparison is funny, and a tad discomforting.

https://www.youselectit.com/review/best-gravel-bike-under-1500/
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:54pm On Mar 13, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Yes grin

I have seen Kenyan police men on horses mostly on national holidays

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollaxx: 1:56pm On Mar 13, 2019
Foolish magg0t grin you think everyone is like you? You claim to a be a Nigerian, right? How many times have you been to Aso Rock Presidential Villa, Abuja in your miserable life? Who knows you at the Villa? Fuckeduppedness I pity you!

Most of my nigerian friends respect and appreciate me for what I have done for your zoo country

Fuckeduppedness cool. Compare a $50 billion economy that provides free education, free meals etc to its young children to a 100 trillion dollar economy that is the world capital for poverty grin people are kidnapped in the 100 trillion-dollar economy for a ransom of a bottle of coke and gala grin life expectancy is only 46 years in the 100 trillion-dollar economy grin people eat from dustbins in the 100 trillion-dollar economy grin

I don’t live in Nigeria, fool. I live at East Legon, Accra. The last time I was in Nigeria was like 5years ago, and I was there for only 48 hours! Who wants to stay in a fvcked up zoo like Nigeria? grin
samorobo:

It seems as if you live in nigeria to the point you can name every candidate that contested for election in the entire 36 state of nigeria. ...you even show more concern and follow up with the elections detail than we do......it is obvious you are currently living in Nigeria you hypocrites. .....
Stay away from Nigeria and return back to your $50 economy. ....we don't need you to be with the 23rd largest economy in the world ....Fuckeduppedness D

(1) (2) (3) ... (3865) (3866) (3867) (3868) (3869) (3870) (3871) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.