Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,096 members, 7,852,701 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:25 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4017) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6271858 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4014) (4015) (4016) (4017) (4018) (4019) (4020) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:46am On Mar 21, 2019
forgiveness:
grin

Aso rock presidential villa is the size of Kenya CBD. grin

Aso Rock Mosque. That thing should be nuked!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:48am On Mar 21, 2019
forgiveness:

This Senate chamber fine pass am. grin

Looking like a generator grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:49am On Mar 21, 2019
forgiveness:

Are you comparing it with this ya medieval relic? grin

Even the old banquet hall below is finer than this relic. grin

Nigeria is an Islamist Colony.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:50am On Mar 21, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:52am On Mar 21, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Don't mind him. We have presidential offices at Union Building, otherwise our president has his own house.

1st & 2nd pictures is the Union Building
3rd picture is the personal home of the president of South Africa, who happens to be a very wealthy man

Nice. Reminds me of Machu Picchu grin

The kind of architecture that says 'We were here'

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:08am On Mar 21, 2019
Kenya Defense Forces

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:10am On Mar 21, 2019
forgiveness:

Who talking about how many skyscrapers are in Ibadan?

Ibadan was abandoned as the capital of Western region after the change of government to Military and system of government else it would had witnessed more skyscrapers than that.

Nairobi that is still struggling with 15 skyscrapers? Bhuhahahaha! grin

Show me the Wikipedia page dedicated for Saambou building. grin. You are a criminal. grin Going to Wikipedia to change the date will not help you because nobody knew Saambou building as at the time Cocoa house was built grin

Cocoa house is acknowledged the first in tropical sub Saharan Africa.

The donkey erected banana concept itself is floored.

Saambou building was never the tallest in Africa because there was Belmont building in Cairo. Unfortunately, you asked for Sub Saharan Africa and Cairo is not in Sub Saharan Africa. Stop being an idiot.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:11am On Mar 21, 2019
forgiveness:

Yes! Very old.

It was gutted by fire before it was later renovated. I[b] think that affected the beauty[/b]. grin

Excuses son........excuses everywhere. cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:12am On Mar 21, 2019
obaaderemi:
The Kiberawalker will be hurt by this your comment. He has a short fuse. grin That building was Africa's tallest building for years after 1965!.. The ugly building kiberawalker posted was built almost 10years after Cocoa House. Can you see how desperate he is. He shot himself in the foot. grin

This is Cocoa House in the 60s.

We were not talking about age Obaboon. We are talking about beauty. Stop getting angry. Your ugly building lost. Deal with it. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:17am On Mar 21, 2019
forgiveness:

Show me the timeline of skyscrapers in Africa. You liar. grin

That unknown building was never the first in Sub Sahara Africa. Stop lying. grin

You'll deny your own mother in public if it'll help you win an argument. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:20am On Mar 21, 2019
Johncables402:

The point is that Nigeria does not have a starving population , that's more an East African thing. We have poor people like the rest of Africa, but unlike yours, they don't starve unless there is an insurgency.

Starvation is starvation buddy. Do you want to be praised for your insurgencies that subsequently cause starvation to your people? Why cant you use your social skills to prevent insurgency and hence starvation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:22am On Mar 21, 2019
TayserMahri:

Starvation is starvation buddy. Do you want to be praised for your insurgencies that subsequently cause starvation to your people? Why cant you use your social skills to prevent insurgency and hence starvation?

It's more like saying - I am a thief too but I only steal from people I don't like. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:30am On Mar 21, 2019
NairobiWalker:

We were not talking about age Obaboon. We are talking about beauty. Stop getting angry. Your ugly building lost. Deal with it. grin

Baboon is too desperate he's trying to make 10 years feel like a century. Cocoa house is just as ugly as the baboon grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:37am On Mar 21, 2019
TayserMahri:

Baboon is too desperate he's trying to make 10 years feel like a century. Cocoa house is just as ugly as the baboon grin

There are buildings that were designed before that thing and they look way way better. That's a stupid excuse. I&M bank in Nairobi was built in 2001 and yet still looks more modern than most if not all buildings that were build in the last 3 years on this continent. I wonder where he was when forgiveness was pitting their ugly eyesore against iconic KICC. Why couldn't he tell him then that KICC is ten years younger? cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:46am On Mar 21, 2019
NairobiWalker:

There are buildings that were designed before that thing and they look way way better. That's a stupid excuse. I&M bank in Nairobi was built in 2001 and yet still looks more modern than most if not all buildings that were build in the last 3 years on this continent. I wonder where he was when forgiveness was pitting their ugly eyesore against iconic KICC. Why couldn't he tell him then that KICC is ten years younger? cheesy

Also the KICC will remain among the most iconic buildings on the continent even beyond this century. Nigeria might never have a building that rivals KICC EVER! I've said severally before that Nigeria needs light years to start looking modern. All their buildings look wacky tacky. Irregardless of baboon & forgiveher rants grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:49am On Mar 21, 2019
NairobiWalker:

It's more like saying - I am a thief too but I only steal from people I don't like. cheesy cheesy

Though that aside the governor and leaders of Turkana need to be shot. They must have hidden the crisis from the public & national govt for so long for it to get to that point.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:50am On Mar 21, 2019
Kenya Defense Forces

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:03am On Mar 21, 2019
TayserMahri:

Though that aside the governor and leaders of Turkana need to be shot. They must have hidden the crisis from the public & national govt for so long for it to get to that point.

I think Turkana is an inside job. Why is it the only county in the country that has failed to solve the hunger issue? Some years back, Ukambani used to be the poster boy of hunger, now it's absurd to imagine someone starving in Ukambani. What's wrong with Turkana?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:04am On Mar 21, 2019
TayserMahri:

Also the KICC will remain among the most iconic buildings on the continent even beyond this century. Nigeria might never have a building that rivals KICC EVER! I've said severally before that Nigeria needs light years to start looking modern. All their buildings look wacky tacky. Irregardless of baboon & forgiveher rants grin

Obaboon doesn't notice there's actually no skyscraper in Lagos that can match KICC - whether it was built yesterday or 50 years ago.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 6:15am On Mar 21, 2019
TayserMahri:

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 6:18am On Mar 21, 2019
[quote author=AskiaHarem post=76844133][/quote]

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:18am On Mar 21, 2019
Kazikazi:
Where are these pokot dudes? Hello kiberans! Hellooo
They are the 10 viewers you saw. The bloody cowards. grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:19am On Mar 21, 2019
Best country in West Africa and one of the best in Africa!
leathalbeast:
Ghana today, Ghana tomorrow. Ghana forever
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:23am On Mar 21, 2019
obaaderemi:
They ran away. grin I am sure they would surface after we've gone to sleep. That KICC loss hit them badly.

Zoogerians are funny people, you can beat them up, crush their balls, have them begging for mercy but they'll still come out shouting they've won. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Of all the battles in this thread, Kenyans whipped zoogerians most on the KICC cocoa house battle. That a baboon still thinks they won tells a lot about their reasoning capacity. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:24am On Mar 21, 2019
Just30:
Ghana's GDP per capital is 2028 dollars whiles nigerias GDP per capital is 1850 dollars
Your source,please?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:26am On Mar 21, 2019
Just30:

grin grin grin grin
your president
call Accra daily to see the way forward

anytime any decision has to be taken
your president call to beg for Accra's support.

what Accra supports, thats what the rest of West Africa supports
that's how influential Ghana is.

grin grin grin

countries that votes along with Ghana are
Togo
Ivory Coast
Burkina Faso
Liberia
Gambia
Senegar
Sierra Leone
Mali
Morocco
Guinea
Your president that is a boy boy to Tony Elumelu,the Nigerian owner of Zenith bank. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:32am On Mar 21, 2019
forgiveness:

I see. So walker walker go don get heart attack.hahaha grin

Yes! He did. grin

Wow! That Nigerian architect must have been very good to have been given the job of designing an edifice like the Cocoa House in 1965 at a time when Kenya didn't have architects! The little Indians 10 years later had to give theirs to a white man who came up with a stove design. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:59am On Mar 21, 2019
TayserMahri:

Again? The same way poor drunkards are some of the happiest people on the planet. Who knows maybe their happiness is in the daily massacres. Bunch of Weirdos grin

Hahaha. Ouch.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:09am On Mar 21, 2019
obaaderemi:
Your president that is a boy boy to Tony Elumelu,the Nigerian owner of Zenith bank. grin

tony was so badly wanted his programmed to be supported so my president granted him support

grin grin grin grin
Tony is a slave to our continuous support
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:11am On Mar 21, 2019
obaaderemi:
Your source,please?
check the end of 2018 IMF and world bank report
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:13am On Mar 21, 2019
jamjo:

4 all in Nigeria
hahahaha
grin grin grin
is that all
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hoshea: 7:20am On Mar 21, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I'm my own person. My personality is developed. I'm not some acne-faced teen that does whatever others are doing.

All right babes, good for you then. I wanted you to know, apart from hosting your freedom fighters, ANC and other SADC former freedom fighters from Zambia, Zimbabwe, Moza etc, Tz also hosted your tribesmen, nguni people, who are called ngoni here, who were escaping the mfecane wars and settled in southern Tz.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4014) (4015) (4016) (4017) (4018) (4019) (4020) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.