Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,110 members, 7,852,761 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:30 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4018) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6272062 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4015) (4016) (4017) (4018) (4019) (4020) (4021) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hoshea: 7:23am On Mar 21, 2019
tylann:

Tunakuona 3d tz idiot

Idiot mwenyewe
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hoshea: 7:27am On Mar 21, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

Shona is not from south africa but from zimbabwe

Yah, I confused.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:28am On Mar 21, 2019
jaycent:
KaziKazi you have won the argument? The Kenyansh are the hunger capital of the world! grin
Finally, everyone agrees with me.Kenya is starving.Kenyans are extremely extremely poor comparing with Tanzanians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hoshea: 7:29am On Mar 21, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Tsek.

Babes! What is tsek
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:30am On Mar 21, 2019
Kenya.How are u doing?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:38am On Mar 21, 2019
Hoshea:

All right babes, good for you then. I wanted you to know, apart from hosting your freedom fighters, ANC and other SADC former freedom fighters from Zambia, Zimbabwe, Moza etc, Tz also hosted your tribesmen, nguni people, who are called ngoni here, who were escaping the mfecane wars and settled in southern Tz.

Good of you, but the continent has changed so much since then. The original Nguni people from South Africa have all perished by now, what is left is their descendants. Those are yours, the same way South Africans cannot suddenly claim to be from the "Great Lakes" or wherever it is they say we're originally from.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:40am On Mar 21, 2019
Just30:
check the end of 2018 IMF and world bank report
Post your link here if it's worth it. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:45am On Mar 21, 2019
obaaderemi:
Post your link here if it's worth it. grin
if youve studied me
you will know i dont spoon feed people

you know what the IMF and World Banks are
grin grin grin
go and download their report yourself
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:45am On Mar 21, 2019
Just30:

tony was so badly wanted his programmed to be supported so my president granted him support

grin grin grin grin
Tony is a slave to our continuous support
Thank you for admitting that Tony Elumelu was badly wanted in Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:47am On Mar 21, 2019
Just30:
if youve studied me
you will know i dont spoon feed people

you know what the IMF and World Banks are
We know you as a liar.Prove us wrong by showing your link for all to see.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:47am On Mar 21, 2019
obaaderemi:
Thank you for Making Me the biggest Fool ever deported from Ghana.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:48am On Mar 21, 2019
Hoshea:

Babes! What is tsek

It means "Hi" grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:48am On Mar 21, 2019
obaaderemi:
We know you as a liar.Prove us wrong by showing your link for all to see.
we know you as dumb and lazy

prove us wrong
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:48am On Mar 21, 2019
Kazikazi:
Finally, everyone agrees with me.Kenya is starving.Kenyans are extremely extremely poor comparing with Tanzanians
You really know them.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:49am On Mar 21, 2019
Just30:

we know you as dumb and lazy

prove us wrong
Dumb and lazy people controlling your economy. I am still waiting for your link.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:51am On Mar 21, 2019
jamjo:

4 all in Nigeria

That hospital in the second and thrid pics is in akwa ibom
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:51am On Mar 21, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
You've finally run out of ideas. grin lmao. Anyway, where is your link to prove Nigeria's per capita is not bigger than Ghana's?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:53am On Mar 21, 2019
obaaderemi:
Dumb and lazy people controlling your economy. I am still waiting for your link.
Slave being rejected back to their useless country does not show a sign of control

well done Hawking Dog chains on the streets of Accra

anyway, Ghana is like new york to you
you hassle can make you some quick 1000 cedis which will make you and instant millionaire in Nigeria
grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:54am On Mar 21, 2019
obaaderemi:
You've finally run out of ideas. grin lmao. Anyway, where is your link to prove Nigeria's per capita is not bigger than Ghana's?
you are too lazy

according to your president

i aint going to spoon feed a lazy person grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:55am On Mar 21, 2019
forgiveness:

Why did Kenya Government abandoned Turkana? I still can't understand.
Its not Turkana alone which was abandoned. Places like west pokot,Samburu are also terrible.

May be we should ask,why is Kenyan gov acting as if it don't care to some folks?

That's due to mostly 3 factors..

1.Tribalism. The type of tribalism which is in Kenya is too bad.Imagine Kenyatta steals money,put the whole country in unsastainable debt,but there is a lot of fellows who defends him just because he is from their tribe.They say mtu wetu.So,a Kikuyu led gov abandons some parts of country,and here you have many folks who don't see anything wrong.

2.Capitalism. The type of capitalism which is practiced in Kenya is just awkward. A white dude owns a huge fertile land and decides to grow just flowers for European markets, while you have countless starving mouths who were pushed away from their fertile lands before and after independence.Kenyatta family too,they have a huge chunk of good land while majority of dudes from Turkana,Wambulu,Pokot etc are living in desert kind of land.

3.Lack of technology know how.In today's world,its possible to turn a desert into a farming land. But loud mouthed Kenyans won't accept the hard truth of their lack of modern day technologies. Israel could be a great help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 7:57am On Mar 21, 2019
Just30:
you are too lazy

according to your president

i aint going to spoon feed a lazy person grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 8:03am On Mar 21, 2019
Kazikazi:
Its not Turkana alone which was abandoned. Places like west pokot,Samburu are also terrible.

May be we should ask,why is Kenyan gov acting as if it don't care to some folks?

1.Tribalism. The type of tribalism which is in Kenya is too bad.Imagine Kenyatta steals money,put the who country in unsastainable debt,but there is a lot of fellows who defends him just because he is from their tribe.They say mtu wetu.So,a Kikuyu led gov abandons some parts of country,and here you have many folks who don't see anything wrong.

2.Capitalism. The type of capitalism which is practiced in Kenya is just awkward. A white dude owns a huge fertile land and decides to grow just flowers for European markets, while you have countless starving mouths who were pushed away from their fertile lands before and after independence.Kenyatta family too,they have a huge chunk of good land while majority of dudes from Turkana,Wambulu,Pokot etc are living in desert kind of land.

3.Lack of technology know how.In today's world,its possible to turn a desert into a farming land. But loud mouthed Kenyans won't accept the hard truth of their lack of modern day technologies. Israel could be a great help.

Kenyans and Coonery are like...

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:06am On Mar 21, 2019
obaaderemi:
You really know them.
Yes that's true. We have countless truckers who are moving around Kenya on a daily basis.There is nothing about Kenya which is hidden from our sources.We know about their empty pride,we know about their suffering and miseries.We know the cries of the poor in Kenya.Now we are ready to help them.United republic of Tanzania will help those poor souls

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:12am On Mar 21, 2019
vaxx:
You have nothing in that your skull apart from insult. Don't you educate yourself.

Egypt with far less arable soil and climate had been producing rice that is not her major staple food for consumption and exportation in high quantity compare while Nigeria that has bigger and better climate condition. yet you don't see it is illogical.

Nigeria overtaking Egypt in rice production is misinterpretation and not factual. who ever wrote that should have use a proper statements. Nigeria recently overtake egypt in rice production due to Egypt goverment decision to make way for more irrigation work.

I don't know what to call you , it is either your are stupid or mentally deranged to get my point ...Anyway I will come up with what to address your case at the end of my write up. ...meanwhile your are an illiterate. .skull has no retentive or reasonimg purpose, it is only serves as a protective layer that covers the brain...so yes insult cannot be stored in the skull...don't be ridiculous. ..

Now back to our discussion. ....let me give an example. ...if nigeria goes into recession and during these period south africa surpasses nigeria, what do you think wiuld be the next headline would be in south africa next new papers ?....let me leave to answer.....
It doesn't matter whether we are in recession and that made south africa overthrow us. .all that matters is that they have surpassed us... .

Now I repeat again Egypt has been in that field for years and they are known to produce as much as 4.3 million tonnes of rice at their best soil and environmental condition...whilst nigeria that has barely invested in it produces 4 million which is what have happened in just two year ....do the math s...for year every nigeria add an additional 2 million tonnes to it capacity which means if Egypt solves their water irrigation problem this year they would still produce 4.3 million which is as a result of their small land mass and little work force as you claim .
whilst nigeria with a larger land mass and able workforce will be adding an additional 2 million tonnes to make 6 million tones in 2019...which will still put nigeria as the largest rice producer in Africa. ...

So get my point and go back to your rat hole so you can come up with more...now dig, dig up you rabbit. ..lol grin grin grin grin grin....I hope you have learnt enough. ..is there any questions pls ask ...I don't want you to fail this anymore, you know I like producing bright students grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:20am On Mar 21, 2019
Kazikazi:

1.Tribalism. The type of tribalism which is in Kenya is too bad.Imagine Kenyatta steals money,put the whole country in unsastainable debt,but there is a lot of fellows who defends him just because he is from their tribe.They say mtu wetu.So,a Kikuyu led gov abandons some parts of country,and here you have many folks who don't see anything wrong.

That's just too bad. Is the Kikuyu tribe the biggest in Kenya? If what you're saying in point one is true, then their leaders are the embodiment of evil. Shame.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 21, 2019
Where is the evidence that Nigeria produces 4M tonnes of rices - when min of agri was asked - he was quoting IndexiMulli? We know Nigeria is still the largest importer of rice.
samorobo:

I don't know what to call you , it is either your are stupid or mentally deranged to get my point ...Anyway I will come up with what to address your case at the end of my write up. ...meanwhile your are an illiterate. .skull has no retentive or reasonimg purpose, it is only serves as a protective layer that covers the brain...so yes insult cannot be stored in the skull...don't be ridiculous. ..

Now back to our discussion. ....let me give an example. ...if nigeria goes into recession and during these period south africa surpasses nigeria, what do you think wiuld be the next headline would be in south africa next new papers ?....let me leave to answer.....
It doesn't matter whether we are in recession and that made south africa overthrow us. .all that matters is that they have surpassed us... .

Now I repeat again Egypt has been in that field for years and they are known to produce as much as 4.3 million tonnes of rice at their best soil and environmental condition...whilst nigeria that has barely invested in it produces 4 million which is what have happened in just two year ....do the math s...for year every nigeria add an additional 2 million tonnes to it capacity which means if Egypt solves their water irrigation problem this year they would still produce 4.3 million which is as a result of their small land mass and little work force as you claim .
whilst nigeria with a larger land mass and able workforce will be adding an additional 2 million tonnes to make 6 million tones in 2019...which will still put nigeria as the largest rice producer in Africa. ...

So get my point and go back to your rat hole so you can come up with more...now dig, dig up you rabbit. ..lol grin grin grin grin grin....I hope you have learnt enough. ..is there any questions pls ask ...I don't want you to fail this anymore, you know I like producing bright students grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:21am On Mar 21, 2019
Then you will hear stories of indexes. Someone will say, our hunger index is good, oh we are ahead in all development indexes! Hohohohoho.. indexes my foot!

Indexes can easily be manipulated by corrupt politicians like Kenyatta or Ruto! Yes.They do that to blindfold the populace.The real life of average Joe in Turkana or pokot says it all.Starvation related deaths is a clear proof of great amount of unspoken poverty in kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 21, 2019
Turkanas & the norther tribes of kenya are like you Khoisans in Southern Africa countries - they've chosen to live a hard life and mostly refused to modernize- they always lived in those dry places that are vulnerable to droughts - nobody pushed them there. I am not sure what Kenya Gov out to do there....unless it was to literally feed them...which it tries regularly.
XhosaNostra:

That's just too bad. Is the Kikuyu tribe the biggest in Kenya? If what you're saying in point one is true, then their leaders are the embodiment of evil. Shame.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:25am On Mar 21, 2019
TayserMahri:

Had no idea Nigeria is so Islamized. Those mofos from the North even built your Aso Rock like a Mosque. You are the most docile bunch of humanoids to ever exist. A bloody African country building their presidential villa like a mosque. Grow balls. No wonder you will never be free from uneducated Fulanis and Boko Haram.

Show me the one that looks like a mosque. grin

Is it the round thing that is deceiving you? grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 21, 2019
The average Tanzania is mentally and physically stunted. Kenya has localized hunger problems in it's northern arid regions. You don't have arid regions - but you still find a lot of poverty in Tanzania - that is similar to Turkana. It's just that your media has been muzzled.

Here for example are Barbaig people of Tanzania

Kazikazi:
Then you will hear stories of indexes. Someone will say, our hunger index is good, oh we are ahead in all development indexes! Hohohohoho.. indexes my foot!

Indexes can easily be manipulated by corrupt politicians like Kenyatta or Ruto! Yes.They do that to blindfold the populace.The real life of average Joe in Turkana or pokot says it all.Starvation related deaths is a clear proof of great amount of unspoken poverty in kenya
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:27am On Mar 21, 2019
ednited:

Ohhh, that's why. . . .grin

Yeah! But it's still better than that donkey erected banana called KICC. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:28am On Mar 21, 2019
jaycent:
These gaynians are really funny? grin

They don't want to accept the fact that, everything about them and there country is wack grin grin

Hahahaha! They are trying but Nigeria pass dem. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4015) (4016) (4017) (4018) (4019) (4020) (4021) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.