Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6154514 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4106) (4107) (4108) (4109) (4110) (4111) (4112) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:53pm On Mar 29, 2019
NairobiWalker1:
\\You mean nobody's good looking in your family? Look at your nose, look at your brother's nose. grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9081621_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9082308_fbimg15481881018473308_jpeg3b4f79c5cf6cd0d3cb390b8e50cd889c
How dose this person look alike with me? Are you blind grin grin stop behaving childish and carry your ugliest GTFO of my side grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:56pm On Mar 29, 2019
Where is that south African girl? She need to explain why are they treating foreigners in south Africa ( durban)this way...

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2019
BlackSaints:
LMAO the Monkey boy don run.
the stupid ugly dirty gay idiot don run na grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2019
Check my if account then you will see Nigerians are very exposed account name :_snoop.g_alhaaji to Nairobiwalker and chrisagjayi
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
Kazikazi:
Where is that south African girl? She need to explain why are they treating foreigners in south Africa ( durban)this way...
Every country is complaining about those South Africans? They don't like that country at all
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 9:00pm On Mar 29, 2019
UniversIty of EDUCATION winneba Ghana

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 29, 2019
spendoon:
Check my if account then you will see Nigerians are very exposed account name :_snoop.g_alhaaji to Nairobiwalker and chrisagjayi
Sry i mean ig account
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 9:03pm On Mar 29, 2019
jaycent:
How dose this person look alike with me? Are you blind grin grin stop behaving childish and carry your ugliest GTFO of my side grin grin grin

So you're now posting photo of yourself and your brother? Dude, you're stupid.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 9:04pm On Mar 29, 2019
spendoon:

Man you're ugly and swaggless, lol. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 29, 2019
NairobiWalker1:

Mumu why are you denying yourself
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 9:05pm On Mar 29, 2019
jaycent:
Every country is complaining about those South Africans? They don't like that country at all

Why do your refugees keep running to South Africa though? We Kenyans, you'll never find us as refugees in SA, that's why we never complain Mr. Skinny ass. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:05pm On Mar 29, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
Monkey grin grin
Very ugly idiot? See him dirty rag swag with him big eyeglass grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 29, 2019
NairobiWalker1:

Man you're ugly and swaggless, lol. cheesy
Fool that a potriat photo which I believe I took with mah iPhone
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 9:06pm On Mar 29, 2019
spendoon:

Mumu why are you denying yourself

Can you prove that is me Mr. Swaggless monkey? See how you lick yourself like a village dog grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 9:07pm On Mar 29, 2019
spendoon:

Fool that a potriat photo which I believe I took with mah iPhone

An iPhone is a big deal to you, no wonder you look so village. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:08pm On Mar 29, 2019
NairobiWalker1:

Why are you crying Mr trekker grin grin grin

I have exposed your asses? Man you're ugly and swaggaless grin grin grin

Obaaderemi must see your ugliness grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 29, 2019
NairobiWalker1:

An iPhone is a big deal to you, no wonder you look so village. grin
Of course it's a big deal cause it a 7+ and it better than that ugly photos of yours and who do u think you are to even tell me swags look at those photos jaycent posted of you I swear even my 12 year old junior bro won't take those shit
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:12pm On Mar 29, 2019
NairobiWalker1:

Why do your refugees keep running to South Africa though? We Kenyans, you'll never find us as refugees in SA, that's why we never complain Mr. Skinny ass. grin grin
What? Are you mad grin grin see the conversation from the southy girl grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2019
spendoon:

Of course it's a big deal cause it a 7+ and it better than that ugly photos of yours and who do u think you are to even tell me swags look at those photos jaycent posted of you I swear even my 12 year old junior bro won't take those shit
He's denying his pictures? At least he posted my old pictures? But look at his present picture? This guy is damn ugly and dirty grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2019
Jonraid:
Strathmore University,the best private university in Kenya and the number five best university in the country!

Ranking

1.University of Nairobi-rvp2018 and NairobiWalker schooled here

2.Kenyatta University- jonraid schools here grin

3.Moi University

4.Egerton University- Tylann belongs here

5.Strathmore University

TayserMahiri and Yobeezy and MtisTheQubit,where did you school? Kikuyu1,what about you?

Below is Strathmore!

I currently belong at Multimedia University of Kenya, a media and IT oriented uni though it has diversified courses too.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 29, 2019
Kazikazi:

This is too bad!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 29, 2019
jaycent:
He's denying his pictures? At least he posted my old pictures? But look at his present picture? This guy is damn ugly and dirty grin grin grin
Look at how he faces the camera like he has never seen one before and that not his house becouse the way he dressed looks poor besides he took my old post and it still bettr than his best photos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:28pm On Mar 29, 2019
NairobiWalker1:

There are Kenyans who are refugees in south Africa. There are Kenyans in south Africa who are seeking employment! There are Kenyans who are illegal immigrants in south Africa. If you doesn't know a thing u better ask!

FYI, the attacks which happened in Durban recently wasn't just aimed to illegal immigrants, but to foreigners who are driving trucks in south Africa. The locals complain about foreigners who have been employed in transport sector as truck drivers!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:29pm On Mar 29, 2019
Yobeezy:

This is too bad!
Bad and awkward

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:32pm On Mar 29, 2019
jaycent:
Some things are too strange! Where is this Xhosanostra

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:34pm On Mar 29, 2019
spendoon:

Look at how he faces the camera like he has never seen one before and that not his house becouse the way he dressed looks poor besides he took my old post and it still bettr than his best photos
Don't mind him? Look at is kibera shoe. Very dirty and black grin grin grin

He thinks posting our old pictures will hurt us! My friends has told me to delete those old pictures but I refused. Because I want to keep it so that when I grow older I will compare it with the future?

But look at his dirty rag clothes grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:37pm On Mar 29, 2019
Kazikazi:
They don't like seeing their black brothers progressing
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:37pm On Mar 29, 2019
Kazikazi:

Huh?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
jaycent:
Don't mind him? Look at is kibera shoe. Very dirty and black grin grin grin

He thinks posting our old pictures will hurt us! My friends has told me to delete those old pictures but I refused. Because I want to keep it so that when I grow older I will compare it with the future?

But look at his dirty rag clothes grin grin grin
I bet his father inherited this shoe from his grandfather and now he inherited it from his father dude keep those shoes well so your children can have something to take photos with

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
spendoon:

I bet his father inherited this shoe from his grandfather and now he inherited it from his father dude keep those shoes well so your children can have something to take photos with

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:45pm On Mar 29, 2019
Kazikazi:
Bad and awkward
More, I don't really know what's happening in Africa?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:47pm On Mar 29, 2019
spendoon:

LMAO you're wicked? grin grin

All the idiots don run after getting there asses exposed grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4106) (4107) (4108) (4109) (4110) (4111) (4112) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.